Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite the reverse, in fact. The OP demonstates contempt for the intelligence of other posters on this board by drivelling on about chaos theory - about which he demonstrably knows not a zot - and wrapping it up with some religious twaddle. Then waits for somebody to come along and whinge about religious intolerance.

His posts are getting just what they deserve.

In the contrary, I know what I am talking about if I talk of chaos theory. Why people like you only think chaos as something that have to do with numbers or you think you know, when you know nothing. My friend do not think I am not educated or I am some school drop out. Actually it is most of you who do not know what chaos is really about.

Coming back to the thread I said February 27th, is critical date for bottoms of most markets to form, or else, the crisis - panic sell off will continue. This is my edge of chaos or boundary to be watch out for. Why? Because in the first crisis mankind faced during Noah's time, the sinking boat found bottom after 1 year, however, Noah was restricted til 27th of the second month. This facts played out well in 1933, after 1932 crisis.

After the 2008 crisis, January/Feb represent waterlogged and confusion, you will all agreed that nothing good came out of this two months. The 27th of the second month is 27th of February. Dow has already found bottom. will price it break out of this level by tomorrow, or will hold and start going up there?

You see dcraig1, by remembering this important date and imitating whether price will break below or above this crusial fractal level I can draw on my chart I am applying chaos theory, using words from the Bible. By the way you can apply the concept of fractal/chaos, to many problems e.g. scale as in the case of the universe, to ways of storing information on pc, accounting for calendar events as in day, week, months and years. I guess i can lecture you in this area sufficiently without bringing any confused mathematical equation into.

How do I know the bottom? I use the concept of fractal to spot this. By the way fractal is same as chaos phase space - depending on your scale of observation.

Here was my earlier post where I mention 27th Feb, I do not want you to think I am just drumming this out now. If you are really intelligent what most of you need to do first is to listen and see what you can borrow from me.

I wrote here:

I did not alleged, it is written in the Bible. I am not saying mathematics does not work, after all there is no knowledge that exist without God.

1. All things obeys the law of the Sabbath, even God himself rested on the 7th.
2. Most network systems follows the principle of branching at 7th item
3. Financial markets therefore cannot be different. When the law was first
given to the Jews some disobeyed, and went out on a Sabbath day to search
for manners.

Some people will say this 1000s of years old law it does not apply but law does not
change. Science knows this. A law is a law. The Earth will continue to rotate around
the sun as decreed by God until end of times. This law will never change.

For primary markets, that is not my concern, but for retail individual, apply
the concept you will be beating hell out your broker. Because primary markets will always
not factor God into their trading. They live after the facts. So do many of you here using models developed after 1932 crash. We will see this year.

Oh by the way, I told people about market crashing on 08-08-2008, they told me to
shut up in that forum. And market crashed. Now after the crash, note if you are selling
stock don't sell beyond 27th Feb. or lock in profit. If you are buying now, that may be
too risky wait till after 27th Feb. You can factor that into your equation.

What is wrong with that.

dcraig1 can you see you are not the custodian of knowledge. I understands that so many of you have been trading for years without solution, and it is weird for some one to come up here and say here is how to fish out the problem from the Bible. Whatever you say actually is foolish because God has made wisdom of the world foolish. 1 Corinthians 2:20-26.

But stop making foolish remarks on the thread since I have already pointed out to you in the above passage, let other people have the privilege to make their own decision.

fcta - I've been in rehab for a few months so haven't been able to participate in this thread before now. I suffer from short-term memory amnesia, so I'm really not sure if I've asked you this question before. I also suffer from dlsyexlia so am unable to read too much of any of this with any sense of real meaning, but can work quite well with what I am writing, but only for short periods. So can you wait at least a short period before responding. If I have already asked, please forgive me, as I forgive them that ask me the same question more than once.

Does your Biblically motivated date based system take into account the switch that most of the planet made (gradually) from the Julian to the Gregorian calendar?

And regardless of the answer to that, can you hypothesize how the adoption of the Gregorian calendar, which took place over a considerable number of years, would have impacted your trading system given that different parts of the globe, and therefore exchanges and traders, were operating on different dates for the same day.

I believe it is only the Russian Orthodox who still hold out and work with the Julian calendar for religious duties, but are quite happy to accommodate the Gregorian for bakery and wine shop opening times.

Can any of this be reconciled with the apparent hostility with which you seem to be dealing on this thread?

fcta - I've been in rehab for a few months so haven't been able to participate in this thread before now. I suffer from short-term memory amnesia, so I'm really not sure if I've asked you this question before. I also suffer from dlsyexlia so am unable to read too much of any of this with any sense of real meaning, but can work quite well with what I am writing, but only for short periods. So can you wait at least a short period before responding. If I have already asked, please forgive me, as I forgive them that ask me the same question more than once.

Does your Biblically motivated date based system take into account the switch that most of the planet made (gradually) from the Julian to the Gregorian calendar?

And regardless of the answer to that, can you hypothesize how the adoption of the Gregorian calendar, which took place over a considerable number of years, would have impacted your trading system given that different parts of the globe, and therefore exchanges and traders, were operating on different dates for the same day.

I believe it is only the Russian Orthodox who still hold out and work with the Julian calendar for religious duties, but are quite happy to accommodate the Gregorian for bakery and wine shop opening times.

Can any of this be reconciled with the apparent hostility with which you seem to be dealing on this thread?

You already qualified yourself from your opening statement - you are from rehab and you suffer short term memory. So what meaningful intelligent contribution can you make?????? to my thread, more so you are not a Christian.

I have not posted on a thread I started for almost a week. why because you people find my post offensive because I made reference to the Bible. I do not need to be hostile to what I know is true and my thread. But like you said if you are sick I could understand and pray for you.

Coming back to the thread I said February 27th, is critical date for bottoms of most markets to form, or else, the crisis - panic sell off will continue. This is my edge of chaos or boundary to be watch out for. Why? Because in the first crisis mankind faced during Noah's time, the sinking boat found bottom after 1 year, however, Noah was restricted til 27th of the second month.

The problem you have with this whole second month thing is this, as TheBramble has just touched on - the second month of Noah's calendar corresponds to the eight month of the Hebrew lunar calendar, which is the tenth/eleventh month of our calendar. They didnt use our calendar 4500 years ago:

According to Genesis 7:11 and 8:14, the Flood of Noah’s day began on the 17th day of “the second month,” and by the same month a lunar year and ten days later the earth had dried off. Concerning this, Josephus (Jewish Antiquities, I, 80 [iii, 3]) commented: “This catastrophe happened in the six hundredth year of Noah’s rulership, in what was once the second month, called by the Macedonians Dius and by the Hebrews Marsuan, according to the arrangement of the calendar which they followed in Egypt.” Therefore, according to Josephus, the second month in Noah’s time corresponded to the month Bul, or Marheshvan which was the eight month of the Hebrew lunar calendar.

The eighth lunar month of the sacred calendar of the Israelites included part of October and part of November in the modern day calendar. Following Isreals Babylonian exile, this month was called Marheshvan or Marchesvan, later abbreviated to Heshvan. These postexilic names do not appear in the Bible but are found in the Jewish Talmud, the writings of Josephus, and other works.

So your biblical fractal prediction is off by nine months or so... does this mean we can expect a bottom on November 27th instead?

you are from rehab and you suffer short term memory. So what meaningful intelligent contribution can you make??????

that must be the most mind-bogglingly offensive, insulting, crass statement uttered in the last 2,000 years

if that's your interpretation of Christianity you can stick it up yer erse you moron

The problem you have with this whole second month thing is this, as TheBramble has just touched on - the second month of Noah's calendar corresponds to the eight month of the Hebrew lunar calendar, which is the tenth/eleventh month of our calendar. They didnt use our calendar 4500 years ago:

According to Genesis 7:11 and 8:14, the Flood of Noah’s day began on the 17th day of “the second month,” and by the same month a lunar year and ten days later the earth had dried off. Concerning this, Josephus (Jewish Antiquities, I, 80 [iii, 3]) commented: “This catastrophe happened in the six hundredth year of Noah’s rulership, in what was once the second month, called by the Macedonians Dius and by the Hebrews Marsuan, according to the arrangement of the calendar which they followed in Egypt.” Therefore, according to Josephus, the second month in Noah’s time corresponded to the month Bul, or Marheshvan which was the eight month of the Hebrew lunar calendar.

The eighth lunar month of the sacred calendar of the Israelites included part of October and part of November in the modern day calendar. Following Isreals Babylonian exile, this month was called Marheshvan or Marchesvan, later abbreviated to Heshvan. These postexilic names do not appear in the Bible but are found in the Jewish Talmud, the writings of Josephus, and other works.

So your biblical fractal prediction is off by nine months or so... does this mean we can expect a bottom on November 27th instead?

business run January to December. 7 years cycle ended 2007. If you take the melt down as a crisis starting from January 2008 to December that is 365 days.

What is important that you have taken out from your question is the wisdom given to Noah not to plant anything or leave the ark immediately after the crisis, but to allow for two months for land to be properly dry. January/Feb remained the waterlogged months......are you disputing this? If no then the wisdom borrowed from the Bible still works.

If you go through crisis like we have now, it may not necessary be flood, but you use the same wisdom given 4500 years ago and it will still work. The onus to use Biblical wisdom is up to those who believe. If you don't why worry?

So far there is a bottom formed for DOW - why many people are selling off due to lack of this wisdom, for those who can apply it properly, this is the time to watch for opportunity to be bullish after the said date.

I do not see why this is raising concern for those who do not believe in the Bible. I just want them to look at the title of the thread and stay off from it.

If someone is talking of trading concept based on word of satan, I will not even border myself to read the thread, how come these people are so concerned?

that must be the most mind-bogglingly offensive, insulting, crass statement uttered in the last 2,000 years

if that's your interpretation of Christianity you can stick it up yer erse you moron

Read here and decide who is a moron me or you. I was only reply to what TheBramble said. I guess you were too lazy to read it before you start throwing insults. Read what he said...........that he suffer from short-term memory. :clap::clap::clap:

fcta aka Daniel,

Originally Posted by TheBramble

You already qualified yourself from your opening statement - you are from rehab and you suffer short term memory. So what meaningful intelligent contribution can you make?????? to my thread, more so you are not a Christian.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND TREMBLE DANIEL AKA FCTA

Brother Bramble
was seized by Lucifer himself on the fifth day and against his will became one of his apostles. Now the Lord showeth much mercy to his lost flock and has taken Brother Bramble unto Himself - Be Praised - and by the laying on of hands of the blessed one, "Sharky" ,has become almost cured of that dreadful affliction.
Now to sayeth unto one of the Lord's Redeemed Ones, "You already qualified yourself from your opening statement - you are from rehab and you suffer short term memory. So what meaningful intelligent contribution can you make?????? to my thread, more so you are not a Christian.
you have shown yourself to have rejected the Acts and Works of the Holy One and are thereby condemned to burn in the fires of eternity with thy master, the fallen angel, Lucifer.Get thee behind us all, Satan and all thy acts and servants such as Daniel aka fcta.

Last edited:
Good trade Daniel Oherein.

Anyone wanting to know about Daniels other scams, eerrr I mean works - can GodGoogle the name or just contact him at his address in Namibia....

Daniel Oherein -
Publisher: the Strides Magazine
CEO: Africa NETrepreneur Challenge cc
1 Adler Street
Windhoek
The Republic of Namibia, Africa
Tel /Fax +264-61-226828

As a CEO of "Africa NETrepreneur Challenge", I am pleased he still has time to trade & God bother us here.

Daniel - you do realise you will go spend an eternity in Hades for this, don't you ?

BRINGING THIS TO THE TOP FOR ANY WEAK MINDED PERSON FCTA MIGHT PREY UPON.

Can anyone tell me the GPS co-ordinates - or how to find them - for the above address please?

Read here and decide who is a moron me or you. I was only reply to what TheBramble said. I guess you were too lazy to read it before you start throwing insults. Read what he said...........that he suffer from short-term memory. :clap::clap::clap:

of course i read his post you moron.
i find it shocking that you think people with short term memory loss (which I am sure most of us have experienced at some time or other anyway) can be so easily dismissed as having nothing worthwhile or intelligent to contribute.
so much for tolerance, inclusivity, care for one's fellows etc.

you stink as the most heinous cretin ever to grace this forum

of course i read his post you moron.
i find it shocking that you think people with short term memory loss (which I am sure most of us have experienced at some time or other anyway) can be so easily dismissed as having nothing worthwhile or intelligent to contribute.
so much for tolerance, inclusivity, care for one's fellows etc.

you stink as the most heinous cretin ever to grace this forum

You do not need to mention it that you too do suffer short-term memory loss. after you recover what is expected is to read past thread, instead you just jump into conclusion. He has to tell the world that he suffer short term memory loss to insult me?????????? just like you and you want me to take you serious??

It is a pity that people appointed by the forum to be advisers derived joy in heaping insults on others who's views differs from theirs. What I expected initially was to delete the thread. But you all derived joy in hatred replies for no reason. If I reply you get more annoyed is that not a disgrace?

I have not posted on a thread I started for almost a week. why because you people find my post offensive because I made reference to the Bible. I do not need to be hostile to what I know is true and my thread. But like you said if you are sick I could understand and pray for you.
So because I was a sinner and have a minor mental disorder you don't believe I can make an intelligent contribution. And you’re going to take the route of believing I am lying rather than I am sick – by default. Guilty till proven innocent. Very Christian. Unfortunately.

Is this the Christian ethic, or just yours? Don't remember anywhere in the Bible Jesus saying we should despise those lesser than ourselves or ridicule them. I am a devout Jesuit, albeit with major character flaws. But then, what Jesuit worth his salt wouldn't easily double for Attila the Hun?

I don't find you posts offensive. I find the fact you attempt to hide behind pseudo-religious rhetoric as a cop-out for answering directly questions that are placed directly typical of those who use religion rather than have religion.

I sense it is that discernable gap between the image you want to portray and the reality which many have immediately identified in your manner that causes hostility.

We’ve had your sort here before. Albert, sorry, albeit with a different slant.

Genuine Christians do not make a big deal of their beliefs – it comes out gently, over time, in a way that confers true belief in that person’s beliefs if not in their beliefs directly.

Now, are you in a position to answer my genuine question or are you going to continue to hide, prevaricate and pontificate?

What am I thinking!

We're supposed to be impressed with a 'diety' - a jew that got himself nailed to a cross by fellow jews. And this guy has all the answers?

Erm....

So because I was a sinner and have a minor mental disorder you don't believe I can make an intelligent contribution. And you’re going to take the route of believing I am lying rather than I am sick – by default. Guilty till proven innocent. Very Christian. Unfortunately.

Is this the Christian ethic, or just yours? Don't remember anywhere in the Bible Jesus saying we should despise those lesser than ourselves or ridicule them. I am a devout Jesuit, albeit with major character flaws. But then, what Jesuit worth his salt wouldn't easily double for Attila the Hun?

I don't find you posts offensive. I find the fact you attempt to hide behind pseudo-religious rhetoric as a cop-out for answering directly questions that are placed directly typical of those who use religion rather than have religion.

I sense it is that discernable gap between the image you want to portray and the reality which many have immediately identified in your manner that causes hostility.

We’ve had your sort here before. Albert, sorry, albeit with a different slant.

Genuine Christians do not make a big deal of their beliefs – it comes out gently, over time, in a way that confers true belief in that person’s beliefs if not in their beliefs directly.

Now, are you in a position to answer my genuine question or are you going to continue to hide, prevaricate and pontificate?

I did not despise you but only showing you your ignorance that a person coming from rehab or having short memory will first of seek find out what happened when after he lost memory. You did not find time to read the thread before you said I am hostile , which is the other way round, it is the community here that are hostile to me.

Read from my first post. The immediate reply was:
You've already been banned before. Go away.

This guy was later asking for proof. I gave, and he asked for call, I also gave but I told him if it broke. price spike the level but the did not break it. He came back rejoicing childishly saying I was wrong. But price later broke the level long again.

On and on, you people post in a thread you hate, so I will provide you with answers, my answers can be more direct, it does not mean that I hate you.

In your case if you had taken time to read my first post and the replies of others you will see that it is the so-called legendary traders and advisors here that have been hostile to me, and not me to them. This is why I do not expect someone that suffer from memory loss who did not have time to go back to where the thread started from to make any thing meaningful from the rest of bunch of haters here.

You do not need to suffer from memory loss, of cause if you accept Christ and come to him, you will not be suffering from the sickness. But how will you know when you abuse him?

FCTA, you are clearly unwelcome here.

Do yourself a favour and f*ck off.

Where is here? You'd mean my thread which I started or the forum? You are the one who is not welcome in my thread if you want to continue with your abusive language. I started the thread looking for like minds and not opposite minds like you.

If there is ethics here, you guys should be banned for all your abuses and ignorant on this thread. But I know that won't be. So I will use it to educate some of you about what you do not want to hear.......mission accomplished

Status
Not open for further replies.