Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not need to suffer from memory loss, of cause if you accept Christ and come to him, you will not be suffering from the sickness. But how will you know when you abuse him?
Talking of short-term memory loss, which I just had to remind myself I had, how about answering the question I asked you about the switch from Julian to Gregorian caldendars?

You do not need to suffer from memory loss, of cause if you accept Christ and come to him, you will not be suffering from the sickness.

How would you like us accept Christ and come to him; credit card or wire transfer?

He PM'd me saying if I emailed him a scan of the Western Union transfer statement with the authorisation code covered up, he'll send me eternal redemption and then I can give him the code. Seems pretty solid to me.

We will pray for you all, now please let fcta continue as I am interested and fcta my friend, please place these members on ignore, they are not to blame, god will see to them in time.

Please, continue my son...

Religion bashing time!

"I think people are getting a bit fed up with other people thrusting their imaginary friends down their throat"

Dawkins

"I can only conclude you're deluded"

Dawkins

"Is god willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God."
Epicurus 33 A.D.

"Wishful Thinking: When one person does it, everybody laughs. When a billion people do it, they get their own seat at the U.N."

"Prayer: The best way to feel like you're making a difference in the world without actually having to do jack
****."

P.S. No offence to proper religious people :p

We will pray for you all, now please let fcta continue as I am interested and fcta my friend, please place these members on ignore, they are not to blame, god will see to them in time.

Please, continue my son...

Thank you father_ted; I have actually started placing some of them in ignore list.
I have been too busy in the last couple of days and did not have time to visit the forum.

Let me talk about the 27th February which many of these people did not allowed me to explain to them. After Noah's ark found bottom he was restricted for another 2 months precisely until the 27th of the second month. The Bible did not mentioned February but time and dates have been based on solar years, and it does not matter where you start your first month.

God knows that the land will be waterlogged so He restrained Noah. That is a wisdom we can borrow to solve any crisis like economy crisis. That global economy only consisted of Noah and all that was in the ark. But it was the first crisis and the solution was given once and for all on how to find bottom of crisis there.

In the case of the 2008 melt down, in December, there was no sign of bottom. By going back to Genesis 8:13-14, it is easy to follow that the crisis actually ended in December 2008, why the first two months of the new year will be waterlogged months
and from March, the economy will start all over again.

For example the last bottom of GBP/USD ( the pair I monitor most) collapse on the 08-08-2008. Does those numbers make meanings to you? The bottom only reappeared after 27th February 2009, instead of December 2008.

Can you see that you can actually find tops and bottoms of markets by following accounts given in the Bible? What am I trying to say? Since I know ahead of time that market will fractal on 27th February, instead of me to continue to sell my positions I could actually wait until the bottom level formed on that date is broken. Or if I want to start fresh investment, I would use the bottom formed on that date to be my margin of safety or stop loss.

Today many investors are unloading their positions because they think the economy will keep sinking, because they failed to borrow from the account of Noah, especially Genesis 8:22 - which means there shall be seasons for sowing again after 27th February.

The process may not be automatic, it can be sluggish but the current bottom serve as good level for stop loss and solid bottom.

In conclusion markets follows God's cycles of work 6 days, rest 7th, and start afresh on the 8th. Why people are still talking about the crisis, the new cycle for the next 7 years actually started in 2008 and we are in the second year of it. By the time the world economists and computer programmers start getting grip of what is happening they cycle has advanced well into the 3rd and maybe 4th year. By the time they start investing with their new found knowledge, economic cycles would have advanced into the 6th year and ready to go into rest or fallow again.........then they will call it bubble
because they failed to follow it properly.

By knowing and believing simple verses in the Bible you can forecast markets -

What if market flip over the bottom of 27th February........fine because I knew ahead of time my investment will not be affected. This contradict science idea of butterfly effect on investment........there is no such thing if you can see ahead of time
what will happen or where market will bottom or top out.

What if it market start picking up from the bottom it formed on the 27th Feb? Fine, my investment will have good entry point.

people like KillPhil08 calling for my ban thinks that this is the only forum I post how to use the Word of God to forecast markets. Several forums have banned me without taking notice of what I am saying. This is the longest thread I have ever posted.

They are scared to death with words like trading by faith, trading in the name of Jesus Christ. They think I am day dreaming not knowing that I am talking of deep knowledge from the Bible.

Once they see God in my writing they will all start screaming and calling all sort of names without reading between the lines to know what I am saying and how they can help themselves with it.

"Several forums have banned me"

This, no doubt, is because they have no sense of humour.

To pretend to know the word of god (!) about markets (!) and then sell that to gullible people is the lowest of the low.

Congratulations on being lower than the other 162,880 members of the forum.

"Several forums have banned me"

This, no doubt, is because they have no sense of humour.

To pretend to know the word of god (!) about markets (!) and then sell that to gullible people is the lowest of the low.

Congratulations on being lower than the other 162,880 members of the forum.

Well I just added you to ignore list so I won't be seeing your ugly replies again, since you have nothing positive to contribute to the thread. Keep exchanging views with your cohorts.

Last edited:
WOT.. did someone refuse the vendor tag ?
Who ?
Nobody told me.
Unless of course i have short term memory loss...in which case they might have.
:confused:

short term memory loss is not something you should pray to have.
as for vendor tag, do every thread under members, meetups & socials requires vendor tag from you?

Or do one need a tag to share ideas on why market is becoming a daunting task for statistical and computer models to predict. But you can simply plugin a verse from the Bible and know the next time market will fractal, and it doesn't matter whether the wisdom was given 4500 years ago.

Let's share ideas on what next now that some markets are finding bottoms after 27th February. What next? how do you trade markets now. There are so many verses you can rely upon from the Bible.

I will give you a quick example using GBP/USD and current problem of trading the markets.

This pair found bottom for the year 2009 at 1.3462 after Feb 27th. This bottom may be temporal. But since the Lord's promises in Genesis 8:22 says that as long as the earth remain, there shall be seeds for planting and harvesting again. Which means the bulls will return again after 27th February. Investment must go on.

The top is still unknown but in the next 6 years we can target the previous top of 2007.
And for the short term for those without memory loss, this should be at 1.5028.

The pair can still go back to the base at 1.3462 or be go straight up as the world's economy struggle to recover. There will still be whipsaws and confusions and strife as to where the economy or the pair is going.

What do we do in those situations when there are whipsaws and strife in the market?

The fruit of righteousness is sown in peace (Ja. 3:18). A time of peace in the market can be recognized from the chart - when certain conditions are consistently in harmony and visible from all time frames ...........oops" I cannot mentioned these conditions here.

"When there is strife in the market it is very important not to take side or take part in it; or invest or sow during this period. This is because in Titus 3:9 we are advised to avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and strife and disputes about the Law (or in this case as to the direction of the market), for they are unprofitable and worthless. This is why the Lord cautioned us to keep away from such unfruitful discussion about signals and trade calls, or any debate whether they directly or indirectly affecting us, and indeed we must keep away from all business related quarrels for only foolish people engages in quarrels (Proverbs 20:3)."

You do not need computer or statistical models to detect when there will be whipsaws, strife and confusion in the market. Even if you have one, they are dummies, black-boxes, cannot give you counsels on what to do. But the Bible can.

You can use the Bible to decode when market will hit bottom and top and how to manage trade, and avoid unnecessary risks. This is what this thread is all about. I have ample proofs to share with anyone interested.

Is this making sense? .........if you like you can put a vendor tag to the thread, God will reward you in helping to spread the Good News:D:D:D

Last edited:
Coming back to the thread I said February 27th, is critical date for bottoms of most markets to form, or else, the crisis - panic sell off will continue.

translation:
I confidently predict that price will go Up.
Or Down.

you're a genius mate ! :smart:

The guy himself has said that he wants to sell his "predictions".
He should, imho, therefore have a vendor badge - t2w's very own "mark of evil" :):):)

Rathcoole,

You have something you don't deserve.
fcta does.

It is better to give than to receive.

What is it?

Richard :)

translation:
I confidently predict that price will go Up.
Or Down.
you're a genius mate ! :smart:

Is that not what speculators are supposed to be doing? Forecast
up Or Down? Or your method only forecast sideways or nothing?

Draw a line representing a future date on your chart where you expect
participants to come in or withdraw from the market. It is as simple
as that mate.

The only important thing is that you must keep the date in mind and have
ability to read your chart and see whether they are withdrawing or increasing
their stakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.