Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you shall pay me £106 a minute.

*Waves jedi hand*

For what?:D:D:D:D
Who is now scamming who? I remember you asked for a call, and then I gave you one, and the trade spike the position 1pip you went in just to say how wrong I was.

You trade with 1 pip stop loss and you are expert

Explain what you demanding money for? for reading my thread?

worry not, sussed it!

Attachments

• cable 27.gif
    cable 27.gif
    77.1 KB · Views: 178
8:13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.
8:14 And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.

and the market went up for the day, then dropped off the next and now its at about hte same place......... :eek:

I fail to see your point?

Very shallow reasoning, you expect the global economy to recover in 1 day?
and you boast of your own experience here.

Here is my explanation that day marked the end of free for all fall that started since
2008, and a new market bottom emerged. ..........using GBP/USD for example. Market will start gradually picking from this date.

What if ?
You sell below the bottom that formed that day.

If you have a bottom or know where the bottom is what do you do? You have more experience than me.

Now what is your next question

Very shallow reasoning, you expect the global economy to recover in 1 day?
and you boast of your own experience here.

Here is my explanation that day marked the end of free for all fall that started since
2008, and a new market bottom emerged. ..........using GBP/USD for example.
Market will start gradually picking from this date.

What if ?
You sell below the bottom that formed that day.

If you have a bottom or know where the bottom is what do you do? You have more experience than me.

Now what is your next question

I take it you arent worried about capital or stop sizes then since it dropped a further 250 pips and is dropping again...

Theres loose calls and loose calls!

I take it you arent worried about capital or stop sizes then since it dropped a further 250 pips and is dropping again...

Theres loose calls and loose calls!

You never asked how do you trade it? did you?
or where is the fractal bottom I am talking about
that formed at the end of February. That bottom is at
1.3462. That is the bottom of the market for now.

Nor asked how do you come to that conclusion is it
based in the Bible again.

These type of questions is what I was expecting instead most
of you so-called advisor are just disappointing to reasoning.

You just assumed this guy is foolish.

Now I can go on and lecture you on this if people here
are abit civilized. The other day I mentioned that market
follows the Sabbath most of you were jeering instead of asking
how?

now you asked is dropping again, do you know how far it can dropped?
I can tell you that.

There is no harm in crossing checking facts with each other whether you
hate the source or not. , you never know when what you think you know is foolish or outdated.

For KillPhil08: Well I think I am here to stay or else how do we bring Light to darkness.

I wouldn't count on it. You'll annoy the hell (!!) out of everyone for 30,000 hits, get banned, go over to EliteTrader, upon which some of the senior members here will make themselves feel mighty pious (!!!) and dream of backing you or getting you into a firm.

You never asked how do you trade it? did you?
or where is the fractal bottom I am talking about
that formed at the end of February. That bottom is at
1.3462. That is the bottom of the market for now.

Oh, so its not the 27th now...?!

Nor asked how do you come to that conclusion is it
based in the Bible again.

Noah told you... you told us that already...

These type of questions is what I was expecting instead most
of you so-called advisor are just disappointing to reasoning.

You just assumed this guy is foolish.

I still do...

Now I can go on and lecture you on this if people here
are a bit civilized. The other day I mentioned that market
follows the Sabbath most of you were jeering instead of asking
how?

Pray (sic) tell.....

now you asked is dropping again, do you know how far it can dropped? I can tell you that.

Go on then... entry and stops.

There is no harm in crossing checking facts with each other whether you hate the source or not. , you never know when what you think you know is foolish or outdated.

I don't hate the source, i don't believe in him.

So come on, call the bottom, with stoploss, and prove your god is 'the man'....

Sh1t or get off the pot.

You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

I had a spare few minutes so I had a quick shufty through the bible. Couldn't find the words spot, GBP, USD, cable, yours, mine or shag anywhere.

Which version are you referring to? Gideon or King James?

You have a bible at your desk?! :eek:

Oh, so its not the 27th now...?!

Noah told you... you told us that already...

I still do...

Pray (sic) tell.....

Go on then... entry and stops.

I don't hate the source, i don't believe in him.

So come on, call the bottom, with stoploss, and prove your god is 'the man'....

Sh1t or get off the pot.

I have already call the bottom - at the end of February, buy fractal appeared for the first time at 1.1.3462 on yearly cycle. The last fractal was broken 08-08-2008.

So we now have a bottom to work with. which other way you want me to call the bottom.

I was looking through to find this post of yours but got bored, repost it here.... (prior to the event of course)

I wouldn't count on it. You'll annoy the hell (!!) out of everyone for 30,000 hits, get banned, go over to EliteTrader, upon which some of the senior members here will make themselves feel mighty pious (!!!) and dream of backing you or getting you into a firm.

(y)(y)(y)

"The last fractal was broken 08-08-2008."

The 8s are very important in Chinese culture, very "lucky".
Trading on advice from fortune cookies would be more reliable than listening to this fcta.
Does this mean Noah was Chinese?
Oh no, silly me, it's the guy out of "Heroes", the cheer leader's dad.

I can just see fcta's eyes turn white as he scribbles down the latest revelation and everyone looks in shock horror at the future. Sorry, a future.

I was looking through to find this post of yours but got bored, repost it here.... (prior to the event of course)

I am laughing,:D:D:D:D so what were you responding to in the first place????

You see how you people derailed the thread. What post exactly are your referring to?
The one where someone said that the wisdom given to Noah was about 4500 years ago and too old to be applicable for today's market?

I am laughing,:D:D:D:D so what were you responding to in the first place????

You see how you people derailed the thread. What post exactly are your referring to?
The one where someone said that the wisdom given to Noah was about 4500 years ago and too old to be applicable for today's market?

If there is a god he is a git as I was going out for dinner tonight and just woken up for another lemsip instead...

I meant the post where you pointed out hte low of cable (before it happened).

Status
Not open for further replies.