Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who believe in invisible men (god) and/or and men (Jesus) who can walk on water and turn water into wine are very very strange indeed.

Got to love how naïve we humans are :)

Particularly when the guy who started this thread is just after a quick buck haha.

Gotta love the hypocrisy of these fellas.

Religion the ultimate phantasy for insecure control freaks united.

Love the very manly sport of killing poor innocent creatures from behind the safety of a gun far away ?

tick-box.jpg

Totally love the death penalty ?

tick-box.jpg

Hate gays ?

tick-box.jpg

Love intolerance ?

tick-box.jpg

Welcome to the fold.

cute.jpg

B52.jpg

which-religion-most-peaceful.gif

Particularly when the guy who started this thread is just after a quick buck haha.

Gotta love the hypocrisy of these fellas.

Religion the ultimate phantasy for insecure control freaks united.

Love the very manly sport of killing poor innocent creatures from behind the safety of a gun far away ?

tick-box.jpg

Totally love the death penalty ?

tick-box.jpg

Hate gays ?

tick-box.jpg

Love intolerance ?

tick-box.jpg

Welcome to the fold.

cute.jpg

B52.jpg

which-religion-most-peaceful.gif

I guess you are a teenager or someone who do not have ethics on posting in another person's thread. All these pictures you have posted and your anger have nothing to do with trading based on the Word of God.

Even people making mockery of the thread are not even as hateful as you are. I know where you are going. You want to stir up sentiments against the thread since you have no knowledge to disprove my claims.

Could you please edit your post and start another thread where you can talk of whatever
you want against Christians or Bible or whatever you want to. The thread is on looking
at how I am applying the knowledge of God to speculate markets. I am not begging anyone to like it or not, or asking for anyone's approval. Who is that man to approve what Jesus Christ knows about the science of nature, or principles of speculating finacial markets?

Please it is a friendly request, remove your images. I don't hate you or anyone. I merely post what I am doing.

Lol grow up and learn to handle reality which is all my prior posts stated and depicted.

The only thing this thread is about is you trying to flog your snake oil here while making out like some religious lunatic.

196940562_062b42b435.jpg

That is all this thread is.

That and you trying to make a buck with your ridiculous web site.

You're not a trader, you're a scammer trying to make a living selling BS.

Fcta

Don't bite.

We're all here to be proved wrong.

Fill your boots matey.

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win"
Mahatma Gandhi

dd

Fcta

We're all here to be proved wrong.

Fill your boots matey.

Haha yup, love to see the day when one of these snake oil salesmen opens an account and trades that live.

Won't ever happen tho will it, because obviously if they could do that they wouldn't need to make a pathetic living selling crap for peanuts.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

No, no, NO!

God 'wants' people to be rich cos they say so in America -

See the following link on 'Prosperity theology' it's absolutely outrageous and could of course only happen in America where a preacher has no shame in asking his congregation for cash in order to buy a private jet costing $10million+ and guess what it's for - 'to help preach god's word' :)

Prosperity theology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Conmen and women ALL of them

Reactions: BSD
No, no, NO!

God 'wants' people to be rich cos they say so in America -

See the following link on 'Prosperity theology' it's absolutely outrageous and could of course only happen in America where a preacher has no shame in asking his congregation for cash in order to buy a private jet costing $10million+ and guess what it's for - 'to help preach god's word' :)

Prosperity theology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Conmen and women ALL of them

AMEN brother !

Guess THEY never figured out how to "trade profitably while avoiding whipsaws through the grace of God" haha.

Course this thread starter hasn't either as he's selling snake oil trading courses to make a living too.

Guesss he never figured out how to go after big money like those private jet priests.

:LOL:

On his crappy website he's got some crappy program called the -

"True Wealth Transfer game"

Folks, I doubt it's a game for you as the name of the game will be transferring your wealth to the (INMO) scammers behind the site who are using religion as a front to ensnare gullible people.

Reactions: BSD
Daniel, perhaps you could just fill in the gaps on the matter of your relationship with, and outcome of, high court proceedings involving Swabou Investments of Windhoek, Namibia? March 7, 2007.

Plus, this has to be one of the strangest angles I've even seen anyone from this planet hold on the subject of trading, or perhaps more correctly, making money - through any means available.

http://cashgift.marketchaos.co.za/

Last edited:
Daniel, perhaps you could just fill in the gaps on the matter of your relationship with, and outcome of, high court proceedings involving Swabou Investments of Windhoek, Namibia?

So you are really concerned about me, :clap: SWABOU is a building society, well if you could dig so far why don't you just published the court proceedings and the outcome of it. Which was settled anyway?

So you are really concerned about me, :clap: SWABOU is a building society, well if you could dig so far why don't you just published the court proceedings and the outcome of it. Which was settled anyway?

By the grace of God why don't you publish this information?

Amen

People who believe in invisible men (god) and/or and men (Jesus) who can walk on water and turn water into wine are very very strange indeed.

It is not that strange when you consider that over 2 Billion or 33% of the entire world population do believe it.

Paul

I have been researching into how to apply chaos theory properly using what is written in the Bible to speculate markets - Equities, Currencies, Commodities, bonds, CFDs, etc.

Now there is a breakthrough and if you are not ashamed to pursue how to apply the Word of God to your trades you may want to contact me to see what I am doing in this area.

Remember all things are possible with our Lord - if you are prepared to throw away secular trading techniques and adopt Divine techniques that brings in profits don't delay.

For example, there is is a new prophesy for the current month based on Genesis 8:13-14 that is currently playing out for the month of February as written in the Scriptures until 27th February. Find out how it affects short selling and long positions.

Don't procrastinate. Believe in the Word and you shall be established.

Thank you
What a joke!!!! so if youre not christian you cant join???? lol lol... muppet!!!!

What a joke!!!! so if youre not christian you cant join???? lol lol... muppet!!!!

thanks for bumping up this. No body said you cannot join if you are not a Christian. Actuall the mission is to let non-Christian /non-believers and even believers alike be aware of the Good News is applicable to trading.

It is a free choice. If you think it is joke well move on. The thread is meeting its goal, those who want to know more are varifying things by themselves. Those who feel it is their duty to throw punch at God are doing so here as well.

It is not that strange when you consider that over 2 Billion or 33% of the entire world population do believe it.

Thanks for the numbers but to me they make it even more strange, ie how can so many people get taken in by basically hocus-pocus and overall fantasy.

Yes, in the old days when most of the population were feudal and couldn't read or write I can understand but now, surely the world is a little bit more sophisticated.

Having said all of this I do understand that religion plays an important role in other peoples lives and the Church in general has helped so millions over the years. And that's obviously a good thing.

surely the world is a little bit more sophisticated.

The evidence for that is lacking in my view. We have become more technically proficient but it has not translated into much more than that.

Paul

So even when I first started posting I could predict the response of members in advance. I could also right now know your response in advance. You will probably get so upset and say I me a jerk, etc. And you will missed out the important point I mentioned in this reply.
'I could predict' 'I could also right now know your response in advance'
So because your religious you can predict the future? Who you think you are Jesus Christ?

Jog on. Religion was created to control the masses in earlier days, through fear of going to hell they manipulated communities to behave more appropriately. How now you believe i don't know - I guess your just a sheep on the Pope, still trying to control the masses through religion.

Baaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.