Best Thread Capital Spreads

This afternoon I could not log in to the CS website.

I phoned them to ask what was wrong with their site.

Their answer was .. there is nothing wrong with our site.....you should clear your cache.

I said that I had already cleared my cache 2 days ago because of a problem with the CS website.

Their answer ?

You should clear your cache every day.

Bolloc*ks said I and withdrew my whole balance.

Twa*ts.

good for you, i did exactly the same thing when she told me to clear my cache, i cleared my CASH from capital spreads lol

yes, when problems occur everyone gets very hot under the collar and forgets the previous three years of tighter prices and lower margins.

ce la vie

come back when you are fed up of wide prices, huge margin requirements and requotes on a daily basis rather than a one off

simon

yes, when problems occur everyone gets very hot under the collar and forgets the previous three years of tighter prices and lower margins.

ce la vie

come back when you are fed up of wide prices, huge margin requirements and requotes on a daily basis rather than a one off

simon

simon i cannot believe how bad your attitude is towards your customers- c'est la vie

are you taking the ****

who the hell are you anyway

because you do capital spreads no justice

simon i cannot believe how bad your attitude is towards your customers- c'est la vie

are you taking the ****

who the hell are you anyway

because you do capital spreads no justice

He OWNS IT ! well with a couple of others. In fact I think Simon is a director/owner of London capital group.

I would say in my defense I was calm and polite, as were your Customer Service Staff, so I wasn't hot under the collar neither were they.

In terms of coming back to CS, yes I have done before and found your service had improved. Over the past few weeks I've defended CS and I do accept that you're going to get the odd trade reject every now and again. I have No problem with this at all. It does seem that since these new upgrades went in to make the platform look all pretty thats when the problems started.

I would say in Capital Spreads defense that the trade rejects are not them being underhand or devious. The platform is just kaput.

He OWNS IT ! well with a couple of others. In fact I think Simon is a director/owner of London capital group.

I would say in my defense I was calm and polite, as were your Customer Service Staff, so I wasn't hot under the collar neither were they.

In terms of coming back to CS, yes I have done before and found your service had improved. Over the past few weeks I've defended CS and I do accept that you're going to get the odd trade reject every now and again. I have No problem with this at all. It does seem that since these new upgrades went in to make the platform look all pretty thats when the problems started.

I would say in Capital Spreads defense that the trade rejects are not them being underhand or devious. The platform is just kaput.

owns it, how laughable

its not an excuse to play down that 3 times i have lost money becuase i have not been able to get out of trades because of It errors

i dont blame simon or capital spreads for problems out there control but i cannot belive hes arragance

like i said who the does he think he is

i have no problem for companies that say sorry and try to work things out but to say

c'est la vie

is takinking the p*ss when we all work hard for our money

yacarob

i agree that sometimes when a problem directly affects you as a particular client with a specific grevance it can seem very frustrating. We do our best (and believe me me we do work hard at it) to be as accomodating as possible to client problems but sometimes even the best laid plans go awry. we have (and I know some will not believe it) won plaudits for our customer services but not every experience will be perfect.

trevpick

as i built the entire company up from a mere idea i feel that perhaps i do have some idea of what i am talking about. my comment was supposed to say that sometimes you have to look through a temporary blip and look at the whole picture. I would love everything to go smoothly for every client (truely) but unfortunately I do not live in a fantasy world and must put up with the s**t as well as the flowers.

Simon

simon

its not your platform that has annoyed me, its your arragance towards your clients when they mention that they are having problems with your platform, most would have simply appolgised and said "service will be back shortly" clearly you always seem to have to get the last word in.

i hate people that cannot just say sorry, and try to be a little bit appolgetic when sytems go wrong

why dont you spend more time fixing your IT issues than replying sarky comments.

I think you would have more understanding and sympathie if your staff admitted there is a problem with your platform when there is one.
I contacted you twice over the last couple of weeks only to be told that all was working perfectly on your side and to beadvised to empty my cache and get the latest version of adobe !!!

Not every one and his dog is here to attack you but I, and sure that others feel the same, don't like to be taken for stupid.

Didier

l

Now the fault has been admitted, how about CS crediting all accounts with, say, a £100 bonus? As 95%, or whatever, lose, this would cost peanuts, but might convince a few punters that the company wasn't just a money-grabbing operation that couldn't care less about its customers, as seems to be the impression given here.

I'm grateful that you've admitted and explained that there was a problem at your end Simon.

I have to say I was somewhat peeved that all the emails I received refused to acknowledge that there was a problem, especially as, thinking it was at my end, I put in a new motherboard, hard disk, display board and power supply (the old one couldn't cope) - yes in essence a new machine - only to find that an unexplained error..... stopped me from exiting yet again.

A helpful telephone dealer not only closed me at a profit (though obviously not when and where I wanted to exit) but off the cuff said that he thought things had been put right and that there hadn't been many calls about it that day. Of course the first time it happened the previous week I kept on bringing up a trade ticket and trying to close; you can guess the rest, the ticket finally worked when I was totally on the wrong side before the trade came back to me.

Perhaps you could tell us why a perfectly functional platform in shades of green had to become a dysfunctional blue horror. I won't speculate on the financial implications that are sometimes evident when certain companies make "helpful upgrades" to their platforms.

I think I voice the feeling of all of us when I say -"If it ain't broke don't fix it"

hi everyone can someone tell me if capital spreads use text alerts and if they do how do I access this section,I am a newbie so any help would be greatly appreciated.

vivi62

we have been looking at this but have made no decision on it. A major problem for us is that text alerts would seriously increase telephone traffic and our business model is built around internet trading not phone broking.

Simon

vivi62

we have been looking at this but have made no decision on it. A major problem for us is that text alerts would seriously increase telephone traffic and our business model is built around internet trading not phone broking.

Simon

How would text alerts increase phone traffic? The standard is to trigger a message to a third party who will send out all the alerts. Or do you mean that you don't want to let customers know when a call level is filled in case they want to trade?

Im getting dozens of 'new trade confirmation' messages from CS via email which is interesting.... Simon, what the heck is going on?

Steve.

ns1000

ummmm a text message would go to a mobile device (clients already get e-mails on all trades and order fills). So a client would create an alert to tell him to trade if a price reached a certain point. This would, no doubt, increase trades for LCG but many of these would be generated from extra telephone traffic.

At our current growth phase we do not want the extra infrastructure costs involved.

Stevespray

ignore them..

Simon