Best Thread Capital Spreads

I agree it's a mess, if this is an improvement they need to try again.. it's the same as the real CS, with the layout unnecessarily confusing.

Just a quick update on these guys, they answered my email by saying it was a work in progress and to please make suggestions.

Also they say the real account is much better than the demo.

I wonder how many customers SB Co's are losing using these crippled demo platforms.

Anyway, I may give these guys a try because the OCO is working..

Anyone trading their??

Just a quick update on these guys, they answered my email by saying it was a work in progress and to please make suggestions.

I wonder how many customers SB Co's are losing using these crippled demo platforms.

Anyone trading their??

They're better than ODL !!

They're better than ODL !!
Yes why don't you give Tradefair a try. Start a new thread and give your report. You usually give very bad reports on the SB's you are trading with, so if they are good according to you, they are REALLY GOOD. This might put some creative pressure on CS, even though they get money from Tradefair being a white label, CS prefer to have their clients to stay with them.

Anyone trading their??
CS being as big they are, it cost a huge sum of money to upgrade the demo platform, this seen from a hardware point of view. I rather prefer they give the best service on the live trading platform.

Yes why don't you give Tradefair a try. Start a new thread and give your report. You usually give very bad reports on the SB's you are trading with, so if they are good according to you, they are REALLY GOOD. This might put some creative pressure on CS, even though they get money from Tradefair being a white label, CS prefer to have their clients to stay with them.

Alas unlike you I don't live in a world viewed through rose tinted glasses. You seem to accept all the crap a spread bet company throws at you and then make an excuse defending their actions !

You do seem to forget that spread bet companies are out to make money which I have no problem with. I do start having a problem and make my thoughts known when they are making $$$$ but fail to deliver their side of the bargain. This in my opinion is a glitch free platform, with fast moving prices and few price rejections.

Now a while back I had some issues with Capital Spreads that I aired on this forum. However, when Capital Spreads improved I quite rightly posted on this forum that I believed the platform had improved.

You either work for Capital Spreads or some other spreadbetting company or you hold a niaive view that spread betting companies are going to look after your best interests. Personally I couldn't care less what your reason for defending spread bet companies is. However, I would appreciate it if you didn't insinuate my posts are perenially negative when it comes to spread bet companies. I have had an IG account for the longest while and have not had a complaint yet.

When you have finally removed your head from Simon's Butt Crack you might wake up and see that if 80% of a forum is complaining about something there is usually a reason for it.

Alas unlike you I don't live in a world viewed through rose tinted glasses. You seem to accept all the crap a spread bet company throws at you and then make an excuse defending their actions !

You do seem to forget that spread bet companies are out to make money which I have no problem with. I do start having a problem and make my thoughts known when they are making $$$$ but fail to deliver their side of the bargain. This in my opinion is a glitch free platform, with fast moving prices and few price rejections.

Now a while back I had some issues with Capital Spreads that I aired on this forum. However, when Capital Spreads improved I quite rightly posted on this forum that I believed the platform had improved.

You either work for Capital Spreads or some other spreadbetting company or you hold a niaive view that spread betting companies are going to look after your best interests. Personally I couldn't care less what your reason for defending spread bet companies is. However, I would appreciate it if you didn't insinuate my posts are perenially negative when it comes to spread bet companies. I have had an IG account for the longest while and have not had a complaint yet.

When you have finally removed your head from Simon's Butt Crack you might wake up and see that if 80% of a forum is complaining about something there is usually a reason for it.
Can't you take a joke mate? Sorry if I offended you, not my intention.

Can't you take a joke mate? Sorry if I offended you, not my intention.

Accept my apologies. Not a good morning thus far. Some pikey stole the wing mirrors off my car. Can you believe it ?? Wing mirrors. What is this country coming to ??

We seem to be infested with gippos and scum bags. You're ok over in Sweden. I might come and join you soon.

I wonder if you read my posts. I have critized CS openly on many occasions. You just have to go a few posts back to see that. SB's are not my enemy, how could I ever trade with them with this kind of dark outlook? Ultimately the trading responsibility is your own, and blaming others for trading failures will only increase the frustration (not aimed at you I might add). Have you taken in consideration that other people might experience things differently?

Accept my apologies. Not a good morning thus far. Some pikey stole the wing mirrors off my car. Can you believe it ?? Wing mirrors. What is this country coming to ??

We seem to be infested with gippos and scum bags. You're ok over in Sweden. I might come and join you soon.
Thanks a lot ceydababy. Apologies accepted.

CS being as big they are, it cost a huge sum of money to upgrade the demo platform, this seen from a hardware point of view. I rather prefer they give the best service on the live trading platform.

gle101, hardware is no longer an excuse for lack of demo service, WS seams to do just fine with their demo platform.

When I stated in the IT field in 1983, 25 years ago, I could see this as a problem, but not anymore. I think other issues are at hand here..

But I do appreciate your point of view, as the white label provider I would have thought they could have provided the same features and functions as their downstream providers.

From my due-diligence days for data intelligence I suspect something is up and their auditing something, or it just could be broke,,,

gle101, hardware is no longer an excuse for lack of demo service, WS seams to do just fine with their demo platform.

When I stated in the IT field in 1983, 25 years ago, I could see this as a problem, but not anymore. I think other issues are at hand here..

But I do appreciate your point of view, as the white label provider I would have thought they could have provided the same features and functions as their downstream providers.

From my due-diligence days for data intelligence I suspect something is up and their auditing something, or it just could be broke,,,
WS got around 3.000 clients, CS on the other have over 30.000 clients, not to forget the white label outfits as well. This put lot of pressure on the servers. CS have had problem with the servers for live trading. I just would not like them to take away resources from live trading. However, they are making a lot of money, so I guess they have means to correct the demo trading platform.

Last edited:
WS got around 3.000 clients, CS on the other have over 30.000 clients, not to forget the white label outfits as well. This put lot of pressure on the servers. CS have had problem with the servers for live trading. I would just not like them to take away resources from live trading. However, they are making a lot of money, so I guess they have means to correct the demo trading platform.
Points taken, I would have thought both company's would have had 10 times that customer base, I didn't realise they we're that small..
Really surprised at WS numbers..

Points taken, I would have thought both company's would have had 10 times that customer base, I didn't realise they we're that small..
Yes WS is a small player. Excellent platform though, when I traded with them a year or so ago (despite the fact they put me on referral to a dealer, but that is another issue altogether).

Yes WS is a small player. Excellent platform though, when I traded with them a year or so ago (despite the fact they put me on referral to a dealer, but that is another issue altogether).

Yes I have an account with them, made 3 trades and packed up. They have been promising to fix their platform for 2 years now, still don't work.

Like you say though, nice simple platform, if only they would finish it. I like the fact they show the actual spread & margin live in the info that, at the time I was using it, match my trade. So many other things that are not their (stops!!!) or just don't work as advertised though, so I gave up..

Their one of the ones who no longer answer emails, not to mention respond to posts If you call them they giggle at you.

Oh well, keep up the good work CS..

Last edited:
CS might be even bigger now. The speed rate they are growing going back just a year or so ago is amazing. One thing is for certain, Simon and his associates are very good at marketing their SB outfit.

CS might be even bigger now. The speed rate they are growing going back just a year or so ago is amazing. One thing is for certain, Simon and his associates are very good at marketing their SB outfit.

How do you know this, gle?

How do you know this, gle?
I knew this question would pop up. Very easy, I simply read the offcial LCG yearly published account history report. It gives you information on previously and yearly turn around, as well as client base, among other interesting facts about the company. Besides Simon himself has stated on this thread (around 6 month ago I believe it was), that they have 30k+ in their client base.

Last edited:
IGINDEX made more than 60 m pounds net profit ( after tax ) last year and this is nearly 10 times CS profits , someone correct me

Last edited: