Can T2W be saved?

Nice...

Probably are, I only look at the current (i.e. new posts) content

Yes it is good when it's boring or you have all your bases covered

Yes, I am a bit of a motormouth. So what?! I practice what I preach.

reflecting the majority or the daft minority, I don't give a sh!t.

People can decide whether to listen to my crass humor or not. But I am doing it. Daily. Sometimes for profit, sometimes not. I don't do clips of 50 in the ZN but will run double digits in the ZB when the mood takes me.

I earn my lulz

no comment

You see Dash - this is why I don't have you on my ignore list unlike Jimmy dim wit because you do care and there are some nuggets in your post.

I can appreciate what you've put in your reply and concur with a few.

You spelling has really improved too. Cheers old boy... :)

Addenda: Is that a rhetorical question or you have some special trick you wish to demonstrate to us...

No it's not rhetorical, beacuse really I don't think you can make it happen for you until you have been made to know what your own **** tastes like. Sometimes I have nice ideas but am bent over by a bigger boy and am reunited with the taste of my own ****.

If you think I have ****ty breath, tough. There is always someone who will make you taste your own **** if you get cocky enough, which is why I'm cocky on an imaginary website. It's an itch I can scratch for free.

No it's not rhetorical, beacuse really I don't think you can make it happen for you until you have been made to know what your own **** tastes like. Sometimes I have nice ideas but am bent over by a bigger boy and am reunited with the taste of my own ****.

If you think I have ****ty breath, tough. There is always someone who will make you taste your own **** if you get cocky enough, which is why I'm cocky on an imaginary website. It's an itch I can scratch for free.

This pretty much is you and how I perceive you to be.

Good bye and enjoy all that you do... ;)

So Jim-Bob, having read this thread I'm guessing you won't be leaving after all......:LOL:

So Jim-Bob, having read this thread I'm guessing you won't be leaving after all......:LOL:

Sorry buddy. This place has proved to be more than I can stand.

Someone a while back flounced off with a parting shot that forums such as this are ultimately harmful. I thought he was putting it a bit strong but honestly I am beginning to see it.

The Black Swans, the Atillas, the Truth Seekers, whatever Spanish is calling himself these days, the legion of system vendors...I don't think it's possible to avoid being affected by the crap these people spout. In the end, you will start to turn into a moron.

Or you'll get bored. :LOL:

This place has little to do with trading and few good members left. It seems to be mainly set up to make money for its owners by feeding clueless noobs into the rapacious maw of a hideous, hybrid monster that is part vendor and part spread bet company. To top it off, it's not really even a fun place any more.

I'm off to ET. If anyone wants to get in touch with me, my new nic over there will be Schlongman T Wanger "El Fonzerino Lulzuloso" Bada$$-Mofo .

forums such as this are ultimately harmful..

They are only harmful if you want to learn anything about trading. You can pretty much guarentee that it'll take the best part of 5 years to undo the damage caused by each year spent reading forums, and I'm not just targeting t2w in that critisism, its all forums.

Anyone who's unprofitable and already here for a couple of years has a very long and hard struggle ahead of them, in reality the damage is probably already too great.

I'm unsure where I stand with this.

On one hand I've learnt a lot from this site and on the other I can see that there's a lot of idiots on here. Whether everything I've learnt is wrong and I'm just another one of the idiots is something I don't know:LOL:

I'm unsure where I stand with this.

On one hand I've learnt a lot from this site and on the other I can see that there's a lot of idiots on here. Whether everything I've learnt is wrong and I'm just another one of the idiots is something I don't know:LOL:

I don't think that an idiot is someone who is wrong but there are an awful lot who's intention is to trash, or disrupt, a thread. FXtrader, who had the same ridiculous hat as J Lultz was one of those. I suspect that they are one and the same poster. If so, why he bothered to come back. I don't know, because he never said anything constructive. Anyway, he says that he has gone now but I doubt it. We'll be bothered with him again in the future.

Not this time. Enuff Z'nuff. :)

Good riddence! This suite of forums is far better off without you and your ilk spreading the madness. What really happened, is Rampton limiting your internet access?
(The ghost of Black Swan)

Goodbye my LULZER.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

Seacrest out!

OINK OINK

They are only harmful if you want to learn anything about trading. You can pretty much guarentee that it'll take the best part of 5 years to undo the damage caused by each year spent reading forums, and I'm not just targeting t2w in that critisism, its all forums.

Anyone who's unprofitable and already here for a couple of years has a very long and hard struggle ahead of them, in reality the damage is probably already too great.

You are another one of those bull talkers Hare.

Speak for your self - as I've learnt a great deal from this site.

Bizmanny, jacinto, Firewalker, Dinos, trader_dante are all legends of T2W who I learnt from imho.

There are many more but can't remember their names.

Bizmanny, jacinto, Firewalker, Dinos, trader_dante are all legends of T2W who I learnt from imho.

It would be a bit unfair of me to offer direct critisism of any of the above as its you who are putting them into the frame, and most are no longer here to defend themselves.

I suppose Legends is a reasonable description.

I'm not saying that there isnt information that you can learn from (Mr Socco for example posted some grat stuff), but on balance, forums are damaging. I have the advantge of knowing that, you dont :LOL:

Remove the "general" forum from the top of the page and put it at the bottem. There is to much focus on the general forum where people generally talk a load of crap and the attitude of some of the members to others is pretty pathetic IMO. There needs to be more of a focus on those who wish to discuss actual trading topics, and away form those who simply use this forum to fill an empty void in their lives. There certantly is an elemant of that on the General Chat forum

If you are unsure, post your equity curve and someone will advise you.

I'm only a year into trading so obviously I'm at a loss overall, only of a few hundred quid though. I'd like to think I've reached the breakeven stage over the last 5-6 months.

Lulz and PM'ing people when I am looking for information or advice. That's all this site offers now. Very occassionally there might be interesting thread but they frequently get trashed through participant bitchiness. Shame.

Last bastion of interest is really the S&P weekly comp where Pat always wins.