Can T2W be saved?

It's a fair question Joe. Nobody in their right mind who has a good sized account would want to share that publicly for all sorts of reasons unless they are seriously unhinged.

OK - let me flip it round - you show me how well capitalised you are (i.e. proof of savings and other assets you can liquidate easily) and then I might start talking to you seriously.

Do you see the point and the futility of your request?

I have billions, I can't possibily show you what I have got. I see your point exactly.

To add insult to injury, practically every member of the t2w team was out in force protecting HC.

Ha! Absolute sphericals! I bet you would love to see some of the PM bollockings he got from me....Well tough titty mate you can just keep on wondering :LOL:

Ha! Absolute sphericals! I bet you would love to see some of the PM bollockings he got from me....Well tough titty mate you can just keep on wondering :LOL:

Surely, you've kind of let the cat out of the bag telling us you gave him a bollocking :LOL:

In fairness to t2w, the more sentient members of the team where rather incensed by HC's abuse of the sites hospitality (as you can no doubt read my PMs there's no need for you to wonder, you can check it out for yourself)

You still interviewed him, and promoted the article on the front page of the website though !. As Barjon quite accurately described it, the situation was "a bit of a bad do"

Surely, you've kind of let the cat out of the bag telling us you gave him a bollocking :LOL:

No cats out of any bags at all, lets see if we can clear it up. T2W is T2W, Admin are Admin, Jon is Jon and I am Me ...and You are Nobody... in the words of the almighty socco :LOL:

In fairness to t2w, the more sentient members of the team where rather incensed by HC's abuse of the sites hospitality (as you can no doubt read my PMs there's no need for you to wonder, you can check it out for yourself)

We have no such privileges and niether would we want them.

You still interviewed him, and promoted the article on the front page of the website though !. As Barjon quite accurately described it, the situation was "a bit of a bad do"

Couldn't agree more with Jons sentiments. QUOTE]

OMG :-0

What a bunch of sour grapes some people are?

You can't please all the people all the time.

But some people you just can't please any time at all.

I suspect this is simply self undulgence and everyone is really having a good time enjoying them selves.

I reckon if we all got together and had a great big slap up Christmas dinner and some booze T2W would be the best site EVER - in the World :)

I can just imagine the debates over the dinner table with flying potatoes everywhere.

T2W hint hint... Self funded dinner party.

Who's up for it? :)

Who's up for it? :)
Well Atilla, I think that the Police and Ambulance services will need to be in attendance. And, based on some of today's exchanges, I'll have to prepare myself for a sustained period of incarceration at Her Majesty's pleasure!
:cheesy:

I know what you mean, Atilla.

I sat back earlier today and realised how much I just drone on and on and moan so much about pointless and often irrelevant sh!te on t2w. I think it's just become a pass time really.
Most of the good stuff is actually still out there if you focus on it.

S'not even lulz any more s'all serious and what not.

Well, it was generous of you to tell me exactly what to do. But it must have been so non-memorable that I never noticed it happen. If you really want to help me, just show me a real statement. I will be able to work out from that all I need to know.

When it comes to trading, I have plenty within myself, more so than a lot of people here. The only character fault in me is the need for 100% win. Once I have that fixed, I should be having plenty of lulz. Here's my stats for the current forum contest trades. You will notice a large number of wins. This kind of win ratio is consistent across time periods and is unmatched by anyone here. Disregard the drawdown and lack of profits. These are caused by my need for 100% win and non-existence loss management strategy. These are easy enough to fix.

122552d1316623366-can-t2w-saved-trades.jpg

Joe

There's nothing clever in this type of trading.

Spanish89, Howard Cohodas - it's been done to death.

Disregard the drawdown? :whistling

DT

I really do feel your pain. The need for proof is so vital to the development of a new trader.

My win rate these days is below 60% cos I'm doing the automated thang, and trade bigger possies, but back in the day when I was trading bbmac's set ups I was kickin seven feckin bells out the market and not that far below your hit rate (and that was with a tiny stop of 6 pips when I was on form, and 13 when hung over and a bit under the weather !, and thats on cable)

:LOL:

Some of the people I was trading with made me look like I was playing at it. You need to keep lookin

Aren't you the guy that claimed to be entering at random a few weeks ago?

So random = BBMACs setup????

Aren't you the guy that claimed to be entering at random a few weeks ago?

So random = BBMACs setup????

I think he used to trade BBMAC's setup and now trades using random entry?

What's you view on random entry trading,(as per 'the hare'), Dionysustoast?

I think he used to trade BBMAC's setup and now trades using random entry?

What's you view on random entry trading,(as per 'the hare'), Dionysustoast?

What's to say?

It sounds like total nonsense to me - but who am I to argue that he can't make gazillions flipping coins?

Personally, I think you have more chance of making money from idiots getting run over than tossing a coin.

he may have random entries, but that doesn't mean he's equally likely to enter at any given price or time. or maybe it does, I dunno :LOL:

on the right assets kurtosis or convexity should make a random entry scheme profitable

he may have random entries, but that doesn't mean he's equally likely to enter at any given price or time. or maybe it does, I dunno :LOL:

on the right assets kurtosis or convexity should make a random entry scheme profitable

Sure - on the right asset at the right time. That's random now, is it????

With a trailing stop, in a market that has protracted trends, of course it would make money. Then you are betting on market conditions though - which is not random.

The problem is - even if you enter with a co-equal stop & target, you are already a tick behind because of the spread.Say you traded with the 1 tick spread of the ES would and a 2 tick target and stop. You would be slaughtered randomly. You wouldn't even be close to 50/50. Partly because of the spread but also because in reality you need to not just traverse 2 ticks to the target but to stay there long enough to get a fill.