Can I trade mostly based on technical analysis?

He does share what he does tom, and when you have a little delve into things its definitely not brilliant :D

Seriously, for anyone who likes their life but cant help themselves but feed this troll, try the following (y)

click 1
6099-darktone-albums-joes-dope-moves-picture5046-click-1.jpg

click 2
6099-darktone-albums-joes-dope-moves-picture5048-click-2.jpg

click 3
6099-darktone-albums-joes-dope-moves-picture5050-click-3.jpg

annnd enjoy :D
6099-darktone-albums-joes-dope-moves-picture5052-enjoy.jpg

Alright darkie, you win.

I think all the analysis are important and we could never rely on single one, thus we need to have proper knowledge of all the analysis and then trade.

I have come round to this being the best strategy.

I agree 100%, he still hasn't answered what risk/reward he applied to the trade, he is now 140 (ish) offside on trade one, offside on trade 2, even using a 1:2, do we assume he's expecting to make 280 pips on the trade. Still not advised what % of capital is risked on the trade, 2% or less is normal (well for me anyway).

Seems to be think of a figure, don't plan it, win or loss, (nothing shameful in losing), hope for the best and direct criticism at anybody who questions his methodology and reasoning.

When I take a trade that fails to work, I exit, accept i fooked it up, put it behind and move on to the next trade, I never let a trade linger like this its utter madness.

Can't give you my parameters. Bigfoot living in my shed does not approve. I know FA about this TA, PA, RR, 1:2, 3:1, 123, 321, etc.

The trade is held until win, or until I see reason for exit. This is what no limits means. What did you imagine it to be ?

Can't give you my parameters. Bigfoot living in my shed does not approve. I know FA about this TA, PA, RR, 1:2, 3:1, 123, 321, etc.

The trade is held until win, or until I see reason for exit. This is what no limits means. What did you imagine it to be ?

Doesn't plan the trade and trade the plan men anything to you...... not sure take a trade, cross fingers and hope sounds like a winning formula, that sounds like a fools plan and a fool and his money are soon parted.

Doesn't plan the trade and trade the plan men anything to you......

It doesn't. Where did you get it from. Has that plan been certified with proven profits ?

My strat is trade to win, and I can show people the profits once the trade is complete. What can you show, bigfoot hiding in shed ?

LOL, 100 quid profit and then he gives 40 back. Not even a 1:1 reward to risk, in fact he has NO R:R because he got nothing to lose but a few pennies. Who cares ?

What he doesn't get, is that this is what differentiates a pro from an amateur.

Let's see him trade some real money then we can talk . A bad joke really .

It doesn't. Where did you get it from. Has that plan been certified with proven profits ?

My strat is trade to win, and I can show people the profits once the trade is complete. What can you show, bigfoot hiding in shed ?
i dont dislike you Joe but you are falling into the pip f/l catagory.
you have made a rod for your own back by some dreadful calls-UNLESS OF COURSE U ARE JUST PULLING OUR LEGS.

LOL, 100 quid profit and then he gives 40 back. Not even a 1:1 reward to risk, in fact he has NO R:R because he got nothing to lose but a few pennies. Who cares ?

What he doesn't get, is that this is what differentiates a pro from an amateur.

Let's see him trade some real money then we can talk . A bad joke really .

Move along beginner. Nobody knows what you are talking about. You make less sense than foroom and darkie combined.

i dont dislike you Joe but you are falling into the pip f/l catagory.
you have made a rod for your own back by some dreadful calls-UNLESS OF COURSE U ARE JUST PULLING OUR LEGS.

My calls are real and not for leg pulling. I may consider pulling legs if you can demonstrate it to be profitable.

You need to understand that if you wanna become successful in the Forex Trading, you need to learn about all the analysis and also lots of knowledge about how to trade and when to trade and lots more.

calls what calls cat calls ? LOL .

0.15 ppp , that ain't even worth the one big one I squirted out this morn. Poooooooo.....aaaat !

Kinda like that, that's a call.