Can I trade mostly based on technical analysis?

What are you on ?, a overdose of self importance :LOL:. Any decent trader business trading plan, its what a strategy is based upon, my entries are TA and are a mirror image of them selves, every trade's condition are TA identical and has served me well for over a decade, if for a moment you think I'm going to spurt out my trading edge on here for you to have a free ride, you madder than you come across :sleep:

Well, bigfoot is living in my shed. If you refuse to believe me, you must be mad.

Yes it's open. I am wrong when I say it's wrong. I am right, until then.

I see, there we go then, have seen many traders like you on here over years, mega off side side positions, nd then close for 10 pips, one would assume if you allowing this side off offside position, you limit will be twice your position, so you are expecting a 250 point gain. I shall watch your demise on this trade with interest.

I see, there we go then, have seen many traders like you on here over years, mega off side side positions, nd then close for 10 pips, one would assume if you allowing this side off offside position, you limit will be twice your position, so you are expecting a 250 point gain. I shall watch your demise on this trade with interest.

Good. Now you have committed. It will be your demise on show.

You are too negative. I wouldn't mind take a look at your trades. I hear so much about TA, I'd like to see one working.

Don't you call me negative. That's just being negative.

On TA I think we may have been here before - although TA may not be the way you trade, that doesn't mean nobody else can use it.

So, the issue would be whether you have come to T2W to attack TA or to promote your own approach?

Don't you call me negative. That's just being negative.

On TA I think we may have been here before - although TA may not be the way you trade, that doesn't mean nobody else can use it.

So, the issue would be whether you have come to T2W to attack TA or to promote your own approach?

I am here to see TA working. But all the TA fanciers are too afraid to show. Some claim they can't show owing bigfoot living in shed did not give permission to show.

So based on this statement , are you confirming you still have this trade open?, you didn't called it closed, if so you are currently -120 pips offside, at what point do you acknowledge, you got it wrong, take a loss and preserve capital, PA still rising and your loss in gaining. Bad trade, bad entry, bad management (n)

-120 pips offside ? OMG , what a loser.

Of course might get away with it for a couple of months, let's see this perpetuate over a couple of years. Anyone can gamble for a bit in an attempt to hock their system to a few suckers.

Taken a second position of the same size as the first:

Short USD/JPY @111.457 x £1/pint, no limits.

So Joe, Enlight us, pun intended, on your first trade short at 110.29, before you placed that trade, what risk/reward was applied to that trade and what % of capital was risked, I assume under 2%.

Same question again, what is the risk/reward on this trade and what % of capital are you employing.

The fact you state "no limits", just makes you a gambler, responsible traders have targets, to limit the losses when they occur, and bank regular profit when achieved.

Last edited:
Good. Now you have committed. It will be your demise on show.

I beg your pardon, I'm not the one making outrageous calls against the trend and sat on a trade so far off side, its unbelievable that you actually think people believe you :LOL:.

Just because many successful traders can use TA to their advantage, and clearly you struggle to do so, and assume everybody cannot trade TA because you are unable to is so laughable. :LOL:

£1/pint ?

A pint ? a pint ?

OMG, It IS confirmed this is the old drunken sailor chucking darts at a board trade !

HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA ! Great comedy

I beg your pardon, I'm not the one making outrageous calls against the trend and sat on a trade so far off side, its unbelievable that you actually think people believe you :LOL:.

Just because many successful traders can use TA to their advantage, and clearly you struggle to do so, and assume everybody cannot trade TA because you are unable to is so laughable. :LOL:

Yes I am making a call here. Since you say I am wrong. That's equivalent for calling the reverse. Why are you back peddling when the "trend" is still in your favour ?

I don't assume, I give people the opportunity to show what they can do. Not one is able to show they can do anything.

Enlighten us all Joe, TA shows the daily, 4,3,2,1 hours charts, 30 min, 15 min charts all LONG, on what did you decide to go against the PA & TA again.

Wisefoolx, last of the big hitters Joe, bet he would have closed the trade had he being trading at a reasonable £10 a pip

Why are you back peddling when the "trend" is still in your favour ?I.

I'm not back peddling, I've maintained since my first post, the trend is rising, PA, TA, price action, momentum, rising, only a fool goes against the proice action, you've already done that, and your jumping again against the tide. Seems you like trying to call tops/bottoms and turn, foolish, PA telling you exactly what you need to do.

Enlighten us all Joe, TA shows the daily, 4,3,2,1 hours charts, 30 min, 15 min charts all LONG, on what did you decide to go against the PA & TA again.

Wisefoolx, last of the big hitters Joe, bet he would have closed the trade had he being trading at a reasonable £10 a pip

I don't know anything about TA, ask tomorton. I think he's a TA expert, although I am not completely sure.

One more good reason for me to go short would be to cause your demise.

LOL, chance would be a fine thing, like all braggards , they don't have the ghoulies to do the real thing.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about TA, ask tomorton. I think he's a TA expert, although I am not completely sure.

I actually believe you know far more about TA than you say. The difference between us is not how much we know about TA but that I want to know more, while it sounds like you've finished learning.

I actually believe you know far more about TA than you say. The difference between us is not how much we know about TA but that I want to know more, while it sounds like you've finished learning.

Nope, I never got into TA since every time I ask people to show me how TA works, they run away or get all defensive or aggressive.