Can I be English please?

DionysusToast

Legendary member
Seriously - can I have an English flag please?

I'm not American, I may well have spent time there but I am definitely still a bowler hat wearing, stiff upper lip, never complain at a restaurant, no sex please, crappy weather, dark at 4pm, union jack underpants wearing Engrish man.

I have tried a few times to change it but it seems to insist I'm an American.

Now - I have nothing against those with whom we have a special relationship - I just ain't one.

So I'm like, and she's like and they were like - can I have a Union Jack or George Cross please?

For the benefit of others I have translated your post into "American Speak"

Seriously - can I have an English flag please?
translation: "I'd like to torch this American one I have"

I'm not American
translation: "I'm better than that"

I may well have spent time there but I am definitely still a bowler hat wearing, stiff upper lip, never complain at a restaurant, no sex please, crappy weather, dark at 4pm, union jack underpants wearing Engrish man.
translation: "It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there."

Now - I have nothing against those with whom we have a special relationship - I just ain't one
translation: "They're OK, but I wouldn't want to be one"

So I'm like, and she's like and they were like - can I have a Union Jack or George Cross please?
translation: "If I can't get a Jack Daniels, this will do"

Seems you hate us Americans. :p

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Peter

lmao!

Well - you started it...

I used to live in Knoxville TN, first time I went into the shopping mall, I had to go outside and read the sign over the door. I thought I'd walked into the hippo enclosure at the zoo....

lmao!

Well - you started it...

I used to live in Knoxville TN, first time I went into the shopping mall, I had to go outside and read the sign over the door. I thought I'd walked into the hippo enclosure at the zoo....

You should see some of the beaches...

Peter

I think you should be judged by your peers. This should be put to the vote immediately. There should be 3 categories. Yes,no and honorary Englishman which means you can have 3/4 of the flag

I think that failure to recognize the difference between the George cross medal and the St George flag proves he has no right to wear our flag proudly

Attachments

• George_Cross.2.jpg
    George_Cross.2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 2,770
  • st george.htm
    25.5 KB · Views: 645
I think that failure to recognize the difference between the George cross medal and the St George flag proves he has no right to wear our flag proudly

I think he might be a yank. Next thing he'll be saying England is in London and its near Scotchland.