How can I be a free forex trader ???

yhjia

4 0
I have traded forex for myself over five years. The performance is not good (just above even). Trading is hard and sometime miserable for me.

This summer, for some reason, I need take care my kids and one of my friend ask me to take care of her small account in FXCM. So, from August 1st I I only spend 1 - 2 hours daily to trade for my friend with my tech strategies. But what's surprise me is that turns out to be a great experience.
Firstly, I am very happy every day, I have a lot time to take care my kids, do exercise, play soccor and do whatever I like.
Secondly, my perfermance is good (gain 25.8% for August, 3.1% for the first week of September). So far the 28 trading days are 25 gain, 1 even, and 2 loss.
Thirdly, I really feel relax and healthy(that's the first time I am not use my money).

So, I realize that's the correct direction for my trading career, --- to be a free forex trader:
License free: I am not plan to get any of them; I already have several master degrees in finance, IT, …
Time free: do trade at whenever I like and 1 - 2 hours a day, not over 3 hours.
Location free: remote, computer trade only, maybe change location ofter to travel the world, now living in Connecticut, USA.
Boss free: I have others determine something for me and hate others see how I do my trade.

My problem is I have no idea about trading world besides trading strategy ( I always at home trade for myself before). I hope those knowledge kindly trader please help me figure out the possibility of my hope regard legal, government, exchange, firm …, also what's the best way I can realize my hope.
Any suggestion is great and appreciated!

Thanks everyone!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock