British Empire - the dark forgotten truth examined

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
An unfortunate fellow? Is that the most you can say?

Surprisingly restrained opinions, I thought you might be a little more decided.

I definitely am more decided. Saddam, Netanyahoo :), George Bush, Tony Blair = all scumbags but the most funny was Saddam. Without the guns, in a one on one fight, Saddam would have Blair and Bush on the ground in under 5 seconds. JuJitsu was his skill along with Tai Chi. In less than 1 second he would have his thumb up Netayahoo's bum.

Then they said Syria was a dictatorship, before that Libya. Now its Iran. What is clearly noticeable is the following:

OIL rich without exception: how obvious is that? When it comes to Britain Money is God, when it comes to America, Money is God but with eye on the backdoor for severe consequences if God is denied.

Time Line for the Angel of DEATH consequences and punishment:

Iraq war started 2003 ...................... Fibonacci number
Housing CRASH 2005 ....................... "
Economy CRASH 2008 ....................... "
SPX low in March 2009 ........................ Devil sign = 666
SPX no effect in 2013 ........................ skipped because too obvious as bad luck in America-town
SPX arrives at (666) 2021 ......................... next Fibonacci number
SPX Depression 2034 ......................... next fibonacci number
SPX Empire flux 2055 .......................... next fibonacci number
XXX Empire flux 2144 ........................... skipping 89 as a dud like 13

By 2055 the new Sultan of Swing will be self-evident on planet Earth. I am betting it will be a dictatorial hegemony. There will be no benevolence. That Empire too will last about 1-2 centuries, then will fall and another will take its place. One scumbag after another. Nothing will change. The Financial Markets will go on repeating the same old patterns ............

The first counterattack by the Angel of Death has already begun with the Muslim Wave into London

Fibo has a front row seat and is laffffffing his ass off soooooo much, it reminds onlookers of that TV ad wherein a woman falls to the ground and murmurs, "help me, I've fallen and can't get up"

mine is "can't get up from the laffter" :) :) :)

All somebody has to say to make me burst into uncontrolled laffffter is, "the Muslims are everywhere"

ROFLMAO

I definitely am more decided. Saddam, Netanyahoo :), George Bush, Tony Blair = all scumbags but the most funny was Saddam. Without the guns, in a one on one fight, Saddam would have Blair and Bush on the ground in under 5 seconds. JuJitsu was his skill along with Tai Chi. In less than 1 second he would have his thumb up Netayahoo's bum.

Then they said Syria was a dictatorship, before that Libya. Now its Iran. What is clearly noticeable is the following:

OIL rich without exception: how obvious is that? When it comes to Britain Money is God, when it comes to America, Money is God but with eye on the backdoor for severe consequences if God is denied.

Time Line for the Angel of DEATH consequences and punishment:

Iraq war started 2003 ...................... Fibonacci number
Housing CRASH 2005 ....................... "
Economy CRASH 2008 ....................... "
SPX low in March 2009 ........................ Devil sign = 666
SPX no effect in 2013 ........................ skipped because too obvious as bad luck in America-town
SPX arrives at (666) 2021 ......................... next Fibonacci number
SPX Depression 2034 ......................... next fibonacci number
SPX Empire flux 2055 .......................... next fibonacci number
XXX Empire flux 2144 ........................... skipping 89 as a dud like 13

By 2055 the new Sultan of Swing will be self-evident on planet Earth. I am betting it will be a dictatorial hegemony. There will be no benevolence. That Empire too will last about 1-2 centuries, then will fall and another will take its place. One scumbag after another. Nothing will change. The Financial Markets will go on repeating the same old patterns ............

Maybe I was not clear, maybe you thought I meant someone else. I was talking about former President Saddam Hussein of Iraq. What do you say about Saddam?

Maybe I was not clear, maybe you thought I meant someone else. I was talking about former President Saddam Hussein of Iraq. What do you say about Saddam?

That's who I was talking about. Answered in post #141

I definitely am more decided. Saddam, Netanyahoo :), George Bush, Tony Blair = all scumbags

My my my lacing flour with arsenic and Strychnine and then giving it to indigenous people

Shocking thing was the forcing indigenous people to the edge of cliffs and then forcing them to jump to their deaths - vast numbers - still trying to get an estimate of deaths ...........

torture and raping of indigenous people, cutting testicles and penises and shoving swords up vaginas and then chopping heads off the husbands and having the wives wear the dead heads on their shoulders.

And here I thought all this time that the Japs were the most brutal - that even the Nazis didn't come close. But the British blow them all out the door in BRUTALITY.

on a different note ...........

Gibbeting ....... wonderful, amazing brutality techniques of Britain. wow! What an Empire!! Makes the Devil look tame in comparison

None of this was unique to Britain in the times concerned.

None of this happens in Britain now, which unfortunately cannot be said for every country in the world.

That's who I was talking about. Answered in post #141

I definitely am more decided. Saddam, Netanyahoo :), George Bush, Tony Blair = all scumbags

As far as Saddam is concerned, you can only lump him together with 3 other national leaders and call them all a scumbag.

you've had a lot more to say about other characters from history than you have about Saddam. I would have thought you would be a lot more outspoken - surely you agree he deserves strong opinions? After all, how many nations can be named which have actually used ballistic missiles against others? And how many have resorted to the use of chemical weapons?

You clearly have strong opinions on so many subjects, why can't you share your opinions on Saddam Hussein and his rule in Iraq?

As far as Saddam is concerned, you can only lump him together with 3 other national leaders and call them all a scumbag.

you've had a lot more to say about other characters from history than you have about Saddam. I would have thought you would be a lot more outspoken - surely you agree he deserves strong opinions? After all, how many nations can be named which have actually used ballistic missiles against others? And how many have resorted to the use of chemical weapons?

You clearly have strong opinions on so many subjects, why can't you share your opinions on Saddam Hussein and his rule in Iraq?

The US is the only country to have used Atomic bombs on another.

Chemical weapons? Agreed. Death sentence. But not by invading on the basis of Weapons of Mass Destruction = LIE. Had this been done in an international court, the people of Iraq would still be OK and the country functioning. The right way to do things when one person is at fault is to take him out ONLY without millions who had nothing to do with anything.

Like Osama bin Laden. Took him out with one strike. Done. No aftereffects. Yippie kai yeh

But look at the condition of Iraq now. A sh*thouse.

Don't agree or approve of the methods used. Never have, never will.

The US is the only country to have used Atomic bombs on another.

Chemical weapons? Agreed. Death sentence. But not by invading on the basis of Weapons of Mass Destruction = LIE. Had this been done in an international court, the people of Iraq would still be OK and the country functioning. The right way to do things when one person is at fault is to take him out ONLY without millions who had nothing to do with anything.

Like Osama bin Laden. Took him out with one strike. Done. No aftereffects. Yippie kai yeh

But look at the condition of Iraq now. A sh*thouse.

Don't agree or approve of the methods used. Never have, never will.

Well, OK you're still not saying anything about Saddam Hussein. Surely he was an important figure in Iraqi history? He was the president after all. You have strong opinions, you must have an idea how you feel about the guy.

So, what is your opinion of Saddam Hussein?

None of this was unique to Britain in the times concerned.

None of this happens in Britain now, which unfortunately cannot be said for every country in the world.

That's my point. Now listen carefully, you missed my assessment time and again.

The same was said about the Nazis. Everything is OK now in 2000s to 2019. Fine!

But here is what I am saying ............................ dormancy is no way to compute. Its in the blood and can erupt at any time when/if circumstances favor such negative emotion springing up. Japan and Germany could "fire" at any given time and repeat the very same - why? ........... because its in their blood, in their inner nervous system.

Ditto for the Brits. Its in their blood. The upcoming BEAR market if I turn out to be right will prove me right 1000-fold when Britain shocks the world once again with atrocities that rival those past days. BEAR markets bring this sort of stuff out and in this case its the BEAR of BEARS as it spans 300-400 years of an Empire of brutality and viciousness. Its gotta spike for one last time. All BEAR markets of huger caliber do this.

Consider this: nobody would in their wildest imagination ever think that the relationship between the US and UK would go diametrically opposed.

That is my call. America will denounce Britain. To me that will be good riddance.:):):):)

that's my thoughts in a nutshell on the subject at large

Well, OK you're still not saying anything about Saddam Hussein. Surely he was an important figure in Iraqi history? He was the president after all. You have strong opinions, you must have an idea how you feel about the guy.

So, what is your opinion of Saddam Hussein?

Hey I'll make it easy for you to get it: go ahead and state your own impressions of Saddam Husssein and I'll take them one by one and see if there is any opinion or disagreement or whatever. Do Hitler too, I have far stronger opinions there.

Hey I'll make it easy for you to get it: go ahead and state your own impressions of Saddam Husssein and I'll take them one by one and see if there is any opinion or disagreement or whatever. Do Hitler too, I have far stronger opinions there.

You go. Leave other leaders out of it. Stick to Saddam. My opinion is based purely on what western mainstream media and governments report, I have no other information re him or life under his rule.

Suddenly, from being outspoken and posting in bold and colour and capitals and crazy fonts with lots of video clips and news references, you are unusually quiet.

You go. Leave other leaders out of it. Stick to Saddam. My opinion is based purely on what western mainstream media and governments report, I have no other information re him or life under his rule.

Suddenly, from being outspoken and posting in bold and colour and capitals and crazy fonts with lots of video clips and news references, you are unusually quiet.

Tell me more - you are crossing your own line now. Pour it on

I think now you will tell me why all of a sudden you have gone against your own nature ................ your last sentence clearly shows the transition from neutral discussion to ready to fight. Every time in the past you would walk away. What's different this time?

I think now you will tell me why all of a sudden you have gone against your own nature ................ your last sentence clearly shows the transition from neutral discussion to ready to fight. Every time in the past you would walk away. What's different this time?

You say I walk away, yet I'm still here.

My opinion of Saddam is summed up here -

If you have different information or disagree with anything that's reproduced you can post it.

Why all the fuss? Its pretty straightforward ..................... personally have no knowledge of all the differences between the various groups, nor is it important for me to know ...

>>>> In the early 1970s, Saddam nationalized oil and foreign banks leaving the system eventually insolvent mostly due to the Iran–Iraq War, the Gulf War, and UN sanctions. <<<<,

Don't give a fck

>>>> Through the 1970s, Saddam cemented his authority over the apparatus of government as oil money helped Iraq's economy to grow at a rapid pace. Positions of power in the country were mostly filled with Sunni Arabs, a minority that made up only a fifth of the population.[10] <<<<<

Don't give a fck

>>>>> Saddam formally rose to power in 1979, although he had already been the de facto head of Iraq for several years. He suppressed several movements, particularly Shi'a and Kurdish movements which sought to overthrow the government or gain independence, respectively,[11] and maintained power during the Iran–Iraq War and the Gulf War. Whereas some in the Arab world lauded Saddam for opposing the United States and attacking Israel, <<<<<<

Don't give a fck

>>>>>> he was widely condemned for the brutality of his dictatorship. The total number of Iraqis killed by the security services of Saddam's government in various purges and genocides is conservatively estimated to be 250,000.[14] Saddam's invasions of Iran and Kuwait also resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths. <<<<<<

DEATH sentence for S. Hussein for genocide

>>>>>>> In 2003, a coalition led by the United States invaded Iraq to depose Saddam, in which U.S. President George W. Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair erroneously accused him of possessing weapons of mass destruction and having ties to al-Qaeda.[15] <<<<<<<

DEATH sentence to Blair /Bush for genocide

>>>>> Saddam's Ba'ath party was disbanded and the country's first ever set of democratic elections were held. Following his capture on 13 December 2003, the trial of Saddam took place under the Iraqi Interim Government. On 5 November 2006, Saddam was convicted by an Iraqi court of crimes against humanity related to the 1982 killing of 148 Iraqi Shi'a, and sentenced to death by hanging. He was executed on 30 December 2006.[16] <<<<<

Agree. Good. Done.