British Empire - the dark forgotten truth examined

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
US President Barack Obama's grandfather was held as a suspect in one of the camps in Kenya and tortured along with everyone else. At 4:50

My, my, my, Britain was way ahead of the Nazis w.r.t. Concentration Camps known as the British Gulag ......................

WHat a load of propoganda

Colonial History is soooooooo important its just as relevant and important as Fluid Mechanics is to Mechanical Engineering. You would be hard pressed to find an Engineering school that teaches Mech. Engg., without Fluid Mechanics.

That Colonial History is not only NOT taught in schools in Britain, it is ignored = there is a goldmine of lies to be uncovered = commonsense

It takes 2 to make a problem. It takes 2 baby, it takes 2. UK spiraling out of control into HATE. The Tone Scale goes from Death to Joy/freedom/love/empowered. But Hate is only a notch or 2 above DEATH. Terrible terrible terrible.
Brits operating at Hate = level 19 (see scale). Sad to see an Empire sink so low.

At 6:30 in video

Today, NOBODY in Britain knows this and defo not anybody at T2W know one iota of any of this stuff. One reason could be that its not taught in school, another is they just don't give a damn, killing is a way of life, now brought under control by POLITICAL CORRECTNESS = an Act of the Angel of War Reparations =

So shocking! So incredibly shocking! So disgustingly shocking that even The Fibo is knocked to the ground retching and puking ..................

At 5:20 behold the segment on Concentration Camps ................. it wasn't the Nazis who invented this type of kiling, it was the Brits. No wonder its not taught in the schools. If it was taught in schools, children would flee to the airports and stowaway to America.

At 12:08 ............... Brits tore Ireland a new one, so deadly so hateful so disgusting ............... shocking, shocking shocking, but of course no Brits know this ............ :whistle::whistle::whistle: Just plunged that beautiful country into darkness, even buggered their language to bits

I have no idea what history is taught in UK schools but on my very long ago experience I would no expect it to be comprehensive or useful or relevant.

As far as the British Empire is concerned, this is just too large and complex a subject as to be capable of an answer to a dummy's question like was this a good thing or a bad thing? It cannot be answered. Furthermore it need not be, unless we were planning to repeat the exact same thing, which we're clearly not.

Whether it had been a good thing or a bad thing, Britain decided to end the Empire. This process began in 1947. Its over.

I have no idea what history is taught in UK schools but on my very long ago experience I would no expect it to be comprehensive or useful or relevant.

As far as the British Empire is concerned, this is just too large and complex a subject as to be capable of an answer to a dummy's question like was this a good thing or a bad thing? It cannot be answered. Furthermore it need not be, unless we were planning to repeat the exact same thing, which we're clearly not.

Whether it had been a good thing or a bad thing, Britain decided to end the Empire. This process began in 1947. Its over.

Q.E.D ............ a man who does not know History is an asinine, hovine, bovine individual.

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.' (George Santayana-1905). In a 1948 speech to the House of Commons, Winston Churchill changed the quote slightly when he said (paraphrased), 'Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.'Aug 28, 2014

YES IT CAN BE ANSWERED EEEEEEEEEEEZILY!!! :whistle:

So is Calculus, Partial differential Equations and Astrophysics. There is no question as to whether this is a good or bad thing. These subjects are 100% good thing :) So is Geography and God Help me, so is History. Were it not for History, Fibo would be lost as an investor. I kneel before History. That's one of the reasons I am doing in this thread what no Brit has bothered to do except for the few ostracized historians of British descent. And one's gotta know that when Fibo takes on task, he's going to plug it to kingdom come. That Brits would hem and haw is a friggin given, but who gives a f_____ ?

contd ..............

The dummy's question gets blown to smithereens when you add up the murdered people ................... 35 million in India, then one million in Ireland, then several million in the other regions of British Empire rule ....................... wait for the drum roll ........
makes the Nazis look like downright saints - 2nd drumroll .......... makes the Muslims look like sweethearts and the Jihadists like wimps and softies.

Therefore if Nazi history is taught and freely available, it would stand to reason that British History should too.

ROFLMAO! The Empire is not not not not over, amigo. Not by a long shot. If your Empire was in the last stages of being over you would be dropping a sausage daily at T2W while posting. It would be stifling. Britian was lrimarily a looting, financial Empire. You are a trader, even a demo trader or hindsight trader would understand something so simple, so friggin basic as the London FTSE 100 bull trend is going strong for the whole duration of from start of Empire to current. It has not yet turned south. When it does do so, it will be akin to the final stages of the Roman Empire. All empires crash with a massive bang which means their financial system collapses into dust

Behold the British empire in all its glory - TREND is UP. How can you be so dumb as to call the empire OVER?

Whew!

London FTSE 100 ................... earlier portion not shown but it goes back to the year 1700s. All LAWS of TREND are satisfied, not a single lower low lower high, including the Great Depression - except for the formation and conclusion of a major wave, which is all part of TREND ANALYSIS - Primary, Intermediate, Minor TRENDS

Just as a reminder for all duffers here and there are many, as many as 99.99999% :):):)

I came to ET, then to T2W to call the TOP of the GREATEST BULL-MARKET from the 1700s. This means that the British stock prices are spliced together with the Dow Jones to give a continuous trend on the Dow Jones that is then easier to examine on the quarterly or yearly time-frame. That it has taken me this long to get it right is a testament to the heavy duty weight of the locomotive of the United States that therefore requires considerable time and braking force to come to a stop before turning south into a crash at a 30 degree angle.

example:

The United States is traveling due North. In which direction is the friction? All the duffers here would answer, "why of course its south" ................. All duffers answer this way. ALL, ALL, ALL. But Fibo watches for the one in a million cats who answer, "North" .............. and then on the "why" the fella tells me. That person and only that person can go in Peace. The rest are all sent to share a dorm room with counter-violent.

I

The overt-motivator sequence: how it works is clearly evident in Britain ............... overts against Indians, Africans et al ....... they are now ther in Britain in large numbers and Indians especially have overtaken the Brits and the Indian economy is now tied in rank (#6 I believe) to Britain. What a bloody cruel joke. and if one is sharp enough to observe the acceleratin of the indians, imagine in 10 years, they will be employing Brits as servants.

I will visit T2W then and read the threads in the Foyer and ROFLMAO for weeks non-stop. :) :)

What I have seen here is that nobody believes in God. And the few americans here are so pussified and tormented by the Brits that they are terrified to say they do believe in God. The only one guy, yours truly, theykicked out of the thread so its now YOU-NANIMOUS God haters.

Father, I tried to show them their folly. They are lost. I have to clear out because when the Angel of Reparations comes by I don't want to be cott in the fray. :):):):):):)

Check out what Fatso, Churchill said about the millions he was murdering to get an idea how far gone the Brits are to the DEVIL's camp ..................

Talking about the Bengal famine in 1943, Churchill said: “I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion. The famine was their own fault for breeding like rabbits.”

Americans & Indians would today make this fat prick look downright stupid. And if you combine Americans and Indians they make Churchy look and sound like a ............

For sure Barack is pissed about what the Brits did to his granpappy. Kenya? For cryin out loud, Kenya? Africa's creme de la creme? Man the Tanzanians and Ugandans gave their lives to dart across to Kenya where they could produce the music that rocked FIBO's world, not to mention that of President Barack Obama. Here then is Barack's favorite track. Gotta bow to the fine taste of the President.

All in the magnificent Swahili ........ Lord have mercy! :) :) :) :) :)

How will you know when the Angel of Reparations has arrived in London Town?

When the neckline in London FTSE 100 in gold/yellow cracks and breaks.

If you don't know where you've come from how will you know where you're going? Now apply that concept to PRICE in the London FTSE and see how nicely where you were 80 years ago extrapolates nicely to where you are today. Of course, you would be scratching your bum becasue you have no History, but I, I would know or at least suspect by extrapolation as I can easily prove. See last 5 seconds of video for the quote