British Empire - the dark forgotten truth examined

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
Dig this: after killing 35 million people ...... say what? 35 million, not just 2 like on the London Bridge :) :) :) :)
Britain cannot even apologize. What a bunch of yahoos!!!!! :)

Zero Colonial History taught in UK A-levels

Q.E.D ............ a man who does not know History is an asinine, hovine, bovine individual.

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.' (George Santayana-1905). In a 1948 speech to the House of Commons, Winston Churchill changed the quote slightly when he said (paraphrased), 'Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.'Aug 28, 2014

I didn't say I didn't know history. You'll find I was talking about history as taught in schools long ago and today.

contd ..............

The dummy's question gets blown to smithereens when you add up the murdered people ................... 35 million in India, then one million in Ireland, then several million in the other regions of British Empire rule ....................... wait for the drum roll ........
makes the Nazis look like downright saints - 2nd drumroll .......... makes the Muslims look like sweethearts and the Jihadists like wimps and softies.

Therefore if Nazi history is taught and freely available, it would stand to reason that British History should too.

Is the history of the Nazi movement taught in UK schools? Really?

Fibo it looks like you're staying up all night in order to post increasingly hysterical and disjointed posts. This could be bad for your health, you've got to cut back on the caffeine and get some sleep.

I didn't say I didn't know history. You'll find I was talking about history as taught in schools long ago and today.

You know nothing of your own Colonial History. So yes, you did say you knew nothing and even now you know nothing about your own History and refuse to learn it. You've not only put me on Ignore, you've put your own History on Ignore and Deny

Fibo it looks like you're staying up all night in order to post increasingly hysterical and disjointed posts. This could be bad for your health, you've got to cut back on the caffeine and get some sleep.

Ding! Ding! Ding! :)

If you had 1% the kahunas Fibo has, you too would be awake alllllll nite long as the discovery is stupendous: not a single Brit here at T2W knows his/her own Colonial History. How huge is that? Monster revelation

In 6 months I have uncovered a zone called T2W that has a level of ignorance I have never witnessed before.
:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Let's flip this to you: are you ready?

why are you even talking to me after having stating so loudly and vociferously that you put me on Ignore 5 months ago?

:)

Keep your comments coming, nobody is on my Ignore List, nobody.

What a revelation!!!!!!

Nobody here at T2W knows their Colonial History. Its not even taught in A levels. Confirmed.

From the looks of it, in the TV interview of random public in London, nobody there knew anything about it either.

Shocking!

I can't say why the history syllabus when I was at school was so patchy. The most "modern" item I can remember being taught was the repeal of the Corn Laws, which was mid-1800's. I never understood why earlier as well as more recent historical events, which were of much greater global significance, were excluded. I'm not going to defend the old history syllabus because I always found it random. I have no idea what is on English schools history syllabus now so I'm not going to defend that either.

Something else which I can't defend is the British Empire. After the Second World War Britain didn't have the money, manpower, resources or will to maintain it any longer. Movements for colonial independence were growing and these would obviously become larger and possibly violent. Having just fought a war at great cost aimed at defeating three militaristic and repressive empires across the globe and restoring democracy, there was just no will in the British population to repress the populations of foreign countries in the same way as Germany, Italy and Japan. From the global point of view, the British population had come to the conclusion that no empires were a good idea. Not forgetting of course that during the growth and heyday of the British empire, the British people had never had adequate means to express what they felt. But its certain there has been no change in this attitude since 1945.

I can't say why the history syllabus when I was at school was so patchy. The most "modern" item I can remember being taught was the repeal of the Corn Laws, which was mid-1800's. I never understood why earlier as well as more recent historical events, which were of much greater global significance, were excluded. I'm not going to defend the old history syllabus because I always found it random. I have no idea what is on English schools history syllabus now so I'm not going to defend that either.

Something else which I can't defend is the British Empire. After the Second World War Britain didn't have the money, manpower, resources or will to maintain it any longer. Movements for colonial independence were growing and these would obviously become larger and possibly violent. Having just fought a war at great cost aimed at defeating three militaristic and repressive empires across the globe and restoring democracy, there was just no will in the British population to repress the populations of foreign countries in the same way as Germany, Italy and Japan. From the global point of view, the British population had come to the conclusion that no empires were a good idea. Not forgetting of course that during the growth and heyday of the British empire, the British people had never had adequate means to express what they felt. But its certain there has been no change in this attitude since 1945.

English Schools' syllabus have NO Colonial History being taught, never had, don't have now and likely never will. Since you said I was staying up nights, hey hey hey, I did better, called up my own school, good contacts and confirmed all my posts here at T2W - confirmed in the gist of it, the veracity of it and so on. England would rather die than let it be known to her children what her past consisted of ..................

Stanford
Department of History

WELCOME TO THE DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY

Something else which I can't defend is the British Empire. After the Second World War Britain didn't have the money, manpower, resources or will to maintain it any longer.

Compliments of Stanford University guiding me to this link ..........

Which proves they were terrible managers of money. Stanford would throw all those bums out. Heck not a single prick would even get past the GMAT :):)

They invaded and robbed the richest country in the world at that time, INDIA, GDP 27%, stole everything, razed it to the ground financially, created famines to kill off 35 million people, killed the steel and textiles industries, plundered all the money from taxes of Indians to ship to London to keep City of London thriving - by the time they left India, she was the poorest country in the world. And despite all this outright robbery they still lost control of their Empire as it dwindled away.

Not just a supreme lesson in HISTORY, but also a massive section of the MBA program of mismanagement of funds, inferior planning and worst of all, inglorious looting.

God, do I love it so!!! I'm making stellar progress. Stanford white papers on the subject are at my disposal during the upcoming holidays. :):):):):)

My interest? I've called the British Empire TOP in my thread at ET and T2W. You better believe its the absolute most important work of my lifetime. Imagine getting it right that a Wave C decline in the London FTSE 100, taking out the March 2009 low and sending Britain into abject poverty!!!!!!!!!! What a bloody hurrah for TA!!!

Hahahahaha, but its a work in progress, ain't given me joy YET :whistle:

English Schools' syllabus have NO Colonial History being taught, never had, don't have now and likely never will. Since you said I was staying up nights, hey hey hey, I did better, called up my own school, good contacts and confirmed all my posts here at T2W - confirmed in the gist of it, the veracity of it and so on. England would rather die than let it be known to her children what her past consisted of ..................

Stanford
Department of History

WELCOME TO THE DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY

View attachment 271440

As far as I recall, there was no colonial history taught in my school.

Compliments of Stanford University guiding me to this link ..........

Which proves they were terrible managers of money. Stanford would throw all those bums out. Heck not a single prick would even get past the GMAT :):)

They invaded and robbed the richest country in the world at that time, INDIA, GDP 27%, stole everything, razed it to the ground financially, created famines to kill off 35 million people, killed the steel and textiles industries, plundered all the money from taxes of Indians to ship to London to keep City of London thriving - by the time they left India, she was the poorest country in the world. And despite all this outright robbery they still lost control of their Empire as it dwindled away.

Not just a supreme lesson in HISTORY, but also a massive section of the MBA program of mismanagement of funds, inferior planning and worst of all, inglorious looting.

I think the object of the British Empire was the enrichment of Britain at the expense of the colonial countries and the competing European empires - notably France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Italy etc. - as well as potential empires such as Denmark, Sweden, Russia etc.

I think Britain did a pretty good job. Which does not mean I think it would be something I'd like to see repeated.

As far as I recall, there was no colonial history taught in my school.

Q.E.D.

Now think about this: Britain's biggest achievement on the world stage where it owned 22% of the world - is not taught in schools

I think the object of the British Empire was the enrichment of Britain at the expense of the colonial countries and the competing European empires - notably France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Italy etc. - as well as potential empires such as Denmark, Sweden, Russia etc.

I think Britain did a pretty good job. Which does not mean I think it would be something I'd like to see repeated.

Correct, Tom, absolutely correct in your entire answer ..... with just one added food for thought ............. gains and enrichment came from where? ..................... 100% looting, robbery, suppression, murder and mayhem and death and prison camps for the peoples of several different countries

I would just love to hear how your com padres here at T2W who parade the ground here like they are some friggin saints, saint counter-violent for example - how they feel about it? Not one has the kahunas to admit this sort of behavior is morally wrong and should be punished.

Heck, in another thread I told you that not a single Brit has gone to jail for killing 1 million Iraqis in a false war based on a LIE - and destroyed an entire functioning country which is now a total mess. Not one perpetrator went to jail. Tony Blair was the initiator, George Bush the dummy who did it.

Correct, Tom, absolutely correct in your entire answer ..... with just one added food for thought ............. gains and enrichment came from where? ..................... 100% looting, robbery, suppression, murder and mayhem and death and prison camps for the peoples of several different countries

I would just love to hear how your com padres here at T2W who parade the ground here like they are some friggin saints, saint counter-violent for example - how they feel about it? Not one has the kahunas to admit this sort of behavior is morally wrong and should be punished.

Heck, in another thread I told you that not a single Brit has gone to jail for killing 1 million Iraqis in a false war based on a LIE - and destroyed an entire functioning country which is now a total mess. Not one perpetrator went to jail. Tony Blair was the initiator, George Bush the dummy who did it.

I'll get back to you on the Iraq war.

I'll get back to you on the Iraq war.

OK. In the meantime I'll see what I can dig up from my archives about the Iraq war, a time when I was in south east Asia and got attacked by businessmen all over the place as I was the only American around. I absorbed all their fury (no physical violence, just heavy verbal stuff) and turned it around when they saw clearly I was a peace-loving person who vehemently disapproved of the war, any war. Beating up on men, women and children who have not attacked ME, no way Jose, not my style. You hit me, I hit you harder, you kiss me I kiss you more passionately is my motto