British Empire - the dark forgotten truth examined

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
Why all the fuss? Its pretty straightforward ..................... personally have no knowledge of all the differences between the various groups, nor is it important for me to know ...

>>>> In the early 1970s, Saddam nationalized oil and foreign banks leaving the system eventually insolvent mostly due to the Iran–Iraq War, the Gulf War, and UN sanctions. <<<<,

Don't give a fck

>>>> Through the 1970s, Saddam cemented his authority over the apparatus of government as oil money helped Iraq's economy to grow at a rapid pace. Positions of power in the country were mostly filled with Sunni Arabs, a minority that made up only a fifth of the population.[10] <<<<<

Don't give a fck

>>>>> Saddam formally rose to power in 1979, although he had already been the de facto head of Iraq for several years. He suppressed several movements, particularly Shi'a and Kurdish movements which sought to overthrow the government or gain independence, respectively,[11] and maintained power during the Iran–Iraq War and the Gulf War. Whereas some in the Arab world lauded Saddam for opposing the United States and attacking Israel, <<<<<<

Don't give a fck

>>>>>> he was widely condemned for the brutality of his dictatorship. The total number of Iraqis killed by the security services of Saddam's government in various purges and genocides is conservatively estimated to be 250,000.[14] Saddam's invasions of Iran and Kuwait also resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths. <<<<<<

DEATH sentence for S. Hussein for genocide

>>>>>>> In 2003, a coalition led by the United States invaded Iraq to depose Saddam, in which U.S. President George W. Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair erroneously accused him of possessing weapons of mass destruction and having ties to al-Qaeda.[15] <<<<<<<

DEATH sentence to Blair /Bush for genocide

>>>>> Saddam's Ba'ath party was disbanded and the country's first ever set of democratic elections were held. Following his capture on 13 December 2003, the trial of Saddam took place under the Iraqi Interim Government. On 5 November 2006, Saddam was convicted by an Iraqi court of crimes against humanity related to the 1982 killing of 148 Iraqi Shi'a, and sentenced to death by hanging. He was executed on 30 December 2006.[16] <<<<<

Agree. Good. Done.

Good riddance.

You say I walk away, yet I'm still here.

Incorrect. You walked away a total of 4 times. You put me on Ignore during my first week here when I teased you about your bs trades with no ENTRY and stated all hindsight trades. And called you "Johnny" The "Johnny" part was the jest, the rest was NOT, meant every word I said to you.

Then you were gone for weeks with me on Ignore. then book all of a sudden you came back and got into it again with me and almost within mintues or posts, you went into hiding again - and put me back on Ignore.

then back again and so on

This NOW iteration, based on our History is doomed too. But I've been keeping it civil and have not called you names or put out any underhanded statement of covert hostility.

That's my WORD of Life

And my WORD of DEATH. You can come at me after previous losses. You have 2 choices. In civil manner or attacking. I'm here for either one.

Balls's in your court. (By the way, this should be much easier for you now, its almost YOU-nanimous, so crowd is on your side and you have Home-Court advantage) :) :)

Good riddance.

:):):)
CHICKEN! I thought this time, after all these months, you'd have toughened up a bit especially considering that you post at ET where one gets tremendous practice at developing a thick skin and not getting knocked down so easily. But its clear you did not develop any kahunas.

Damn shame!

I kinda liked accommodating you in our current discussion. Stop being a goddamn sissy like everyone else here and come back and duke it out with me.

:):):)
CHICKEN! I thought this time, after all these months, you'd have toughened up a bit especially considering that you post at ET where one gets tremendous practice at developing a thick skin and not getting knocked down so easily. But its clear you did not develop any kahunas.

Damn shame!

I kinda liked accommodating you in our current discussion. Stop being a goddamn sissy like everyone else here and come back and duke it out with me.

I haven't got time.

I haven't got time.

Glad you came back. Stay and talk to me. We have a good thing going, now. don't waste it. I'm going to miss you, Tom.
Please reconsider.

Tom, it really did feel like we signed in blood. Like here :) :)

Tom: I'm Tom
Fibo: I'm Fibo
Tom: I have heard. You are the gray rider who won't make peace with the bluecoats (mods). You may go in Peace.
Fibo: I reckon not.
Tom: Then you will die.
Fibo: I came here to die with you - or live with you. Dyin ain't so hard for men like you and me, its livin that's hard. Men can live together without butchering one another.

after considerable thought .............

Tom: It shall be Life
Fibo: I reckon so!

Oath in blood signing ........

Tom, it really did feel like we signed in blood. Like here :) :)

Tom: I'm Tom
Fibo: I'm Fibo
Tom: I have heard. You are the gray rider who won't make peace with the bluecoats (mods). You may go in Peace.
Fibo: I reckon not.
Tom: Then you will die.
Fibo: I came here to die with you - or live with you. Dyin ain't so hard for men like you and me, its livin that's hard. Men can live together without butchering one another.

after considerable thought .............

Tom: It shall be Life
Fibo: I reckon so!

Oath in blood signing ........

Interesting!

How many personalities do you think inhabit your head space?

“The embers of empire are still routinely evoked as an ethereal presence, beckoning a divided nation back into the world”

How imperialism still stops Britain from grasping how it looks to the world
Time for Britons to relinquish the empire state of mind
by Stuart Ward / October 6, 2017 /

Having tired of living in Europe, the British must now learn to live as mere… what? Britons? If the past is any guide, it is when confined to their own quarters that they find it hardest to recognize themselves.

This guy better hope that the British philosophy of the body is everything, there is nothing there left over after body death, that if you can't see it, it can't be real - is correct and true. For if the opposite is true, imagine the term of the jail sentence in the AfterLife!!!!!!!!!!! Hey who knows, but I would tend to believe that the SuperNatural's best way to deal with metering out such justice is to have Tony Blair be a downtrodden Iraqi for the next trillion years and suffer and suffer and suffer until justice has been served.

Nobody can escape the SuperNatural Law

View attachment 271498

British Empire a thing of the past? Dream on! Its in their blood. Add another 1 million deaths to its bull market in killing

Q.E.D

Tony Blair responsible as clear as night follows day

But the biggest impact of the report, published Wednesday by former civil servant John Chilcot, will be on the reputation of former Prime Minister Tony Blair, the man responsible for Britain’s involvement.

3:23

Modern day British Empire continues to pour out dark, dark dark days

Tony Blair hammered again ......................

1:33 .. the admission of a mistake re:Iraq War

1:36 ... says the Pentagon knew there were no WMDs

1:51 ... it was never about threats or WMDs, they wanted regime change so they had to cook the books so to speak

3:07 ... In your heart how do you feel about having gone to war? (she nails him to the cross (y) stuttering, cannot deal with it obvious body language signs )

3:50 Piers nails it. By 7:38 its waaaaay to clear that Tony Blair is

G U I L T Y of genocide ............... straight from the horse's mouth, no rumors or stories reqd. Done deal

hey FT.....

yep no pride here on what my country has done in history .......but the USA hardly has a star bangled past ? ........N