British Empire - the dark forgotten truth examined

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
Thanks for posting your trade. Much obliged.

Not good, not even average, actually a loser becaue of rank stupidity, barjon. Here's why. You shorted Dow in an uptrend when I was Long for years and just rode the Long while you like a moron went against the flow of the river to short a galloping uptrend. RETARD!

In trading jargon I'd put you in front of a firing squad and send you to your maker to start from scratch and then upon your return put you back in Kindergarten!!!

SHORTING IN AN UPTREND THAT HAS SHOWN NO SIGNS OF THE BEND IN THE TREND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idiotic!

Oh do read before you bellow, fibo. IT WAS A PAIR TRADE - short DOW but long Nasdaq. The trade was about the DOW going weaker than Nasdaq not that it was going to go down.

Similar things happened here when people were driven off their own land and the common land they used for their livelihood was enclosed. Its all long ago but it wasn't being done by the people to the people, it was being done by the powerful to the people who wanted the land for sheep rearing, wool being more profitable than men.

Most of this country was raided and plundered by the Vikings over several centuries. The villages and farms near where I live were plundered and burned and the inhabitants driven off or murdered by Danish raiders. This was in the year 1001. I think we're over it now - although the nearest village still has no parish church in its heart - a new village church was not built until 400 years later on higher ground outside the village.

The Danes used to mutilate the English who could not pay their tax. Even today, in English, a heavy payment is still referred to 1000 years later as "paying through the nose".

I think we're friends with the Danes now.

Right Tom, got you, and you most certainly are friends with the Danes now. :)

Danes are not my thing. My preference is Sweden and most of all the #1 = Finland.

Behold where no men are allowed .................... except Fibo. My ex is the owner of the island and the business. Go there often. the only Man there :):):):):):)

Next T2W gettogether? I can ask and try. She might say yes. We're not together no more but one never knows, we ended on a good note so there are possibilities still. What a doll! :):)

Well? Where are you then, fibs? Researching how a pair trade works? Or maybe composing a humble apology for your stupidity in misinterpreting the trade?

Oh do read before you bellow, fibo. IT WAS A PAIR TRADE - short DOW but long Nasdaq. The trade was about the DOW going weaker than Nasdaq not that it was going to go down.

No no barjon, I did read the whole thread from line one all the way to the end of the 4th page. I read it carefully as I do take such thngs quite seriously.

You see barjon, these nifty manouvres your'e dong with short this long that are cool but its all really bargain basement stuff. Get out of the Famine mindset and go for the real ABUNDANCE. Go with the RIVER, Man. the river from February 2016 was a straight up sheer vertical climb with very very very very very very small teensy weensy corrections that didn;t even retrace 5%. Barjon barjon barjon, stay with the TREND brother. Once you got on your horse in February 2016, you just let it ride and ride there were no hiccups all the way till Jan 26, 2018. there was not one single reason to get off the horse.

You could even implement haeavy leverage in such a sheer vertical rise. But to even consider SHORT is sheer folly. So therefore the LONG would be unanimous on Nasdaq, SPX, DOW.

Bottomline: you should not consider shorting in an uptrend that has no violation of lower low higher high = basic defintion of trend. violate this and you're a bum.

Next time you do stupid sh*t like this, at lat plug in an 8 x 21 ema and if there is no cross, f*** it, just stay LONG.

Sheesh! this is astonishing stuff, Father. :)

Well? Where are you then, fibs? Researching how a pair trade works? Or maybe composing a humble apology for your stupidity in misinterpreting the trade?

See post #125.

There is another way to do this fresh in real time. But to do this I have to be lucky that my market call is correct or will be correct. Whe/if the BEAR gets going south, you will of course be taking the stupid namby pamby longs while I remain with the River all the way south with no interruption. Then we don't need to meet in London. The T2W date and time stamp will reveal all.

Right Tom, got you, and you most certainly are friends with the Danes now. :)

Danes are not my thing. My preference is Sweden and most of all the #1 = Finland.

Behold where no men are allowed .................... except Fibo. My ex is the owner of the island and the business. Go there often. the only Man there :):):):):):)

Next T2W gettogether? I can ask and try. She might say yes. We're not together no more but one never knows, we ended on a good note so there are possibilities still. What a doll! :):)

Wow, major inferiority complex on full display :ROFLMAO:

Wow, major inferiority complex on full display :ROFLMAO:

:):):):):)

Keep it coming, Violet. Now don't go back to your sneaky ways of underhanded sh*t with banning and whatnot.

Keep it at direct full frontal attacks. Overt instead of covert is soooooo much nicer. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Not a single live trade? Well, you haven’t looked too closely then - mind you, I have got quite a few posts to go through. As usual you make assertions without caring whether you really have the evidence to back them up. Same as you make assertions about your own prowess and pretend to have posted “evidence” to support them. What a sad, social media jockey you are.

As for your kind offer to give me instruction I wouldn’t dream of listening to someone who allowed such a huge drawdown to build up only to finally claim success when good fortune saved your bacon weeks later. Don’t try and kid me that was anything but rank bad trading - you even said as much yourself.

Oh, and one other thing. Whilst I’m sure you enjoy popping at British history, I wonder if you can find any major country that does not have blood on its hands in some shape or form.

Different spin, barjon .......................

pls re-read your quote above. Read it 5 times. Then answer this: just one live face to face meeting in London would clear up the whole thing, NO??

See how easy it is? So much talk, yak yak all solved with one meeting with records and online access to accounts and tax returns and live call to the brokers.

Jeez, some cats just refuse to simplify stuff. :) :)

One thing is for sure, a side benefit, you're 90, by the time I leave London to go back home, you will feel 40 years younger.

Different spin, barjon .......................

pls re-read your quote above. Read it 5 times. Then answer this: just one live face to face meeting in London would clear up the whole thing, NO??

See how easy it is? So much talk, yak yak all solved with one meeting with records and online access to accounts and tax returns and live call to the brokers.

Jeez, some cats just refuse to simplify stuff. :) :)

One thing is for sure, a side benefit, you're 90, by the time I leave London to go back home, you will feel 40 years younger.

No point, old fruit. Given that I gave an example of a live trade when you “guaranteed“ there wouldn’t be a single one. And given that you mis-interpreted that trade as a DOW short when it was actually a pair trade (I’m assuming that you know what a pair trade is). And given that you then castigated me and insulted me as a retard for shorting against the strong trending DOW when you will know - or may be not - that it’s the difference between the two sides of the pair that matters with trend having nothing to do with it.

I‘m afraid you’ve been exposed, dear boy. Either as a know nothing who doesn’t even know how a pair trade works. Or as someone who just flails about without consideration for the facts put before them. I won’t waste anymore time on you.

(1)
No point, old fruit. Given that I gave an example of a live trade when you “guaranteed“ there wouldn’t be a single one. And given that you mis-interpreted that trade as a DOW short when it was actually a pair trade (I’m assuming that you know what a pair trade is). And given that you then castigated me and insulted me as a retard for shorting against the strong trending DOW when you will know - or may be not - that it’s the difference between the two sides of the pair that matters with trend having nothing to do with it.

(2)
I‘m afraid you’ve been exposed, dear boy. Either as a know nothing who doesn’t even know how a pair trade works. Or as someone who just flails about without consideration for the facts put before them.

(3) I won’t waste anymore time on you.

(1) Hocus-pocus ........... your provided example tells me you're a small time trader, 1k-3k account, losing left and right, but playing like a pro on TA to show off to newbies - and that you don't know basics at even age 90

(2) Hey, I don't mind that you've exposed me as a know nothing. The date/Time stamp of T2W clobbers anything you have to say in this regard. By your statements you kill T2W, not me.

(3) You've divorced me a few times already, each time more vehemently than the previous - yet you always come back. The addiction is yours, amigo - you can't leggo.

Conclusion:

The Judge would slap you silly when he hears that the defendant is willing to fly overseas to meet you to compare records in your home area, but you refused.

Welcome back anytime, always welcome, old chap, you will not be able to kick the habit of "hating that you love Fibo deeep deeep" :):):):)

Merry Christmas & prosperous NY

I‘m afraid you’ve been exposed, dear boy. Either as a know nothing who doesn’t even know how a pair trade works. Or as someone who just flails about without consideration for the facts put before them. I won’t waste anymore time on you.

check out the qualifications of the guy who gave you a LIKE :)

Started on SB in UK - blew up account - didnt know anything.
Starting again - slowly and in small pieces, learning.

God help him - setting his sights such a low bar = perennial Famine

Tasmania: Natives completely wiped out by the British = exterminated = gone, bye bye. An entire population?

Disgusting

At a public meeting in Hobart in the late 1830s, Solicitor-General Alfred Stephen, later Chief Justice of New South Wales, shared with the assembled crowd his solution for dealing with “the Aboriginal problem”. If the colony could not protect its convict servants from Aboriginal attack “without extermination”, said Stephen, “then I say boldly and broadly exterminate!”

Voluminous written and archaeological records and oral histories provide irrefutable proof that colonial wars were fought on Australian soil between British colonists and Aboriginal people. More controversially, surviving evidence indicates the British enacted genocidal policies and practices – the intentional destruction of a people and their culture.

The evidence shows something much darker. Far from doing nothing during the famine, the British did a lot - to make it worse.

They insisted that the Indian peasants carry on shipping out grain for global markets, and enforced this policy with guns. This meant, as the historian Professor Mike Davis has noted, "London was eating India's bread" at the height of a famine. They even stepped up taxes on the starving, and insulted them as "indolent" and "unused to work".

And that's not all. Lord Lytton ordered that all relief operations would be punishable by imprisonment. One dissident civil servant, Lt-Colonel Ronald Osborne, described staggering through the horror: "Scores of corpses were tumbled into old wells, because the deaths were too numerous for the miserable relatives to perform the usually funeral rites. Mothers sold their children for a single scanty meal. Husbands flung their wives into ponds, to escape the torment of seeing them perish by the lingering agonies of hunger.

Jesus H Christ, these guys could make even Lucifer look like a saint

The terms used by these imperialist historians are revealing. Lawrence James brags, "Unlike Stalin's Russia, the British Empire was always an open society." If you implicitly think of only whites as people, then he is of course correct. People coloured like him or me could condemn anything they liked. But how "open" did the British Empire seem to a Mau Mau rebel being doused in paraffin and burned alive for trying to reclaim land stolen by the British? How "open" was it to an Irishman being tortured by the Black and Tans for advocating a free Ireland? How "open" was it to Indians who were jailed for trying to organise relief efforts in the middle of a famine?

Tasmania: Natives completely wiped out by the British = exterminated = gone, bye bye. An entire population?

Disgusting

At a public meeting in Hobart in the late 1830s, Solicitor-General Alfred Stephen, later Chief Justice of New South Wales, shared with the assembled crowd his solution for dealing with “the Aboriginal problem”. If the colony could not protect its convict servants from Aboriginal attack “without extermination”, said Stephen, “then I say boldly and broadly exterminate!”

Voluminous written and archaeological records and oral histories provide irrefutable proof that colonial wars were fought on Australian soil between British colonists and Aboriginal people. More controversially, surviving evidence indicates the British enacted genocidal policies and practices – the intentional destruction of a people and their culture.

This was a pre-20th century imperial policy that was hardly unique. Probably every empire and every conquering regime tried it in one place or another at some time or another. Unlike some still benighted dictatorships and ideologues and religious sects, the UK gave up genocide / ethnic cleansing as bad ideas long ago. Mainly because the enfranchised British public wouldn't stand for it.

The terms used by these imperialist historians are revealing. Lawrence James brags, "Unlike Stalin's Russia, the British Empire was always an open society." If you implicitly think of only whites as people, then he is of course correct. People coloured like him or me could condemn anything they liked. But how "open" did the British Empire seem to a Mau Mau rebel being doused in paraffin and burned alive for trying to reclaim land stolen by the British? How "open" was it to an Irishman being tortured by the Black and Tans for advocating a free Ireland? How "open" was it to Indians who were jailed for trying to organise relief efforts in the middle of a famine?

By the way, any thoughts on Saddam Hussein?

G E N O C I D E .... on a massive scale ...... can there be worse brutality than wht's shown here?

By the way, any thoughts on Saddam Hussein?

Plenty. :) :) :)

He was an unfortunate fellow to rule a land that has so much black gold that the Brits and Americans were salivating and had to under any circumstances, ROB.

Check out the 3000 dollar suits Saddam wore. :):):)

Nice showmanship with the rifle too.

Plenty. :) :) :)

He was an unfortunate fellow to rule a land that has so much black gold that the Brits and Americans were salivating and had to under any circumstances, ROB.

Check out the 3000 dollar suits Saddam wore. :):):)

Nice showmanship with the rifle too.

An unfortunate fellow? Is that the most you can say?

Surprisingly restrained opinions, I thought you might be a little more decided.