British Empire - the dark forgotten truth examined

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
Your observations are about as factual as your signature. About time you were sent packing from this site for good.

One other thng, barjon, try to enforce your insults because the way they are right now are just mere kisses on my neck that give me a hickey. Youshould discuss this with Tom who posts at ET. You guys are so lame and tame and soft and wussy that even when youattack a guy like me its akin to kissing me. At ET you get the real thing. an all out attack isexactly is, it has a sting. But even they could not bring the fibo down. YOU? You're like women giving me sh*t, but with one kiss you shut the heck up and moan and groan like you're supposed to, lost in the embrace of an Alpha

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Even if true, the manner in which Brit attack Americans and America confirms the notion that they know who the boss is - resent it. the best country in the universe is therefore the magnificent AMERICA.

Consider this:

comparing the UK to the USA is akin to comparing a frog's p***y to the Panama Canal. Any questions what this means? I know most of you have not been laid in over decades?

just Caifornia of America can take out the entire United Kingdom economically. heck India has already done that.

Without America, UK is a sitting duck and chineseto roll the tanks into London and gobble up all her tea in one afternoon. Its a no-contest. Only the existence of America is preventing this from happening. As long as america is top dog, the UK can come out into the street and bark like a junkyard dog and nobody can do anything about it. But if America is gone for whatever reason, the UK's bum will be a thoroughfare for international traffic from Iran, China and Russia. And of course the entire Muslim world.

when the stock markets open on weekdays there is always whenever there is a sideways movement of the indexes the clasic subservient exclamation, "we are waiting for direction to be ascertained by the United States" :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I don't think you know who Al Murray is.

The best way to describe UK vs USA is to go to rock bottom basics of Man & Woman all the way to antediluvian times. In any pride or group there is always one Alpha male and there can be hundreds of Beta Males.

The current world order is USA = Alpha Male

UK and the rest of the bums = Beta Males. UK tries to come across as an Alpha but only under the dominion of the Alpha, America. He is tolerated .............. but let him try for a bigger share and a hammering to put into place will result. Donald Trump is jut the right guy to do this if everUKgets out of line with America

When I said Britain, I actually meant England.

Cat got your tongue, barjon?

Heck, its just a cab ride for you to go downtown London. For me I've got to fly all the way from LA on a cramped out plane,deal with all sorts of turbulence and bs just to get to a bunch of scammers who have no trades TO PROVE IT IN DOCUMENT that you are all 1k traders, all losers. I'm happy to do this nevertheless becaue I am at heart a friggin showoff. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Nothing makes me happier than the to plug a wildebeest who is jackety yaking all sorts of sh*t and then shuts the f*** up after he sees my records. Hahahahahahaha, and what's worse is that every single trade on T2W is there in the accounts. But wait it gets better. We can do a live call if its not a holiday and put it on speaker phone and VERIFY

ROFLMAO

There is no greater pleasure on EARTH at ths time than buggering so many Brits in one go with FACTS and TRUTH

hahahahaha, God, do I love it so!

Say YES, barjon :) Let THE Fibo make your dreary century come alive and crackle and sparkle :):):):):)

There was another wimp named INQUISITOR at T2W. I used to like this guy. He was a gently sort of fella. But then he, like everyone else, challenges me to a fight and then never responds for weeks on end while I waste time reiminding him we have afight comin up.

What a bunch of sissies! And they would have us believe that they are still the great empire? Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllsh*t :):):)

Come on boys, come to Fibo. Let me have a good look at you. Probably a bunch of fatties sitting at a computer at the 2-min. chart all frigging day long, making not even enought money to pay your rent and putting your wife and kids at dire risk.

Only Fibo can help you. Fibo is a forgiving chap. One kiss and its all forgotten!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

He thinks he's important.

that's Ok. Tom, if you mentioned him its my duty to look him up and LEARN. that is my job in life. I am the perennial trader and student, the latter being far more important than the former. :)

Then you should agree to meet and see the "blood" in hard cold records, No? Seems logical. When you have an opportunity to clear the entire TRUTH you should grab it. Nobody knows 100% without actual proof, the final WORD on veracity.

Guaranteed NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS has any numbers in it and defo does not contain an ENTRY.

Without a specific entry you are a hindsight trader, a scammer, a poser, a pretender. Face to face with fibo you would be exposed inside 5 minutes and your face would go red with shame. That's why you said NO to a face to face meeting!

G U A R A N T E E D!!!!!!!
A worthless guarantee, fibo, as usual. https://www.trade2win.com/threads/hubble-bubble-toil-and-trouble.226786/

There was another wimp named INQUISITOR at T2W. I used to like this guy. He was a gently sort of fella. But then he, like everyone else, challenges me to a fight and then never responds for weeks on end while I waste time reiminding him we have afight comin up.

What a bunch of sissies! And they would have us believe that they are still the great empire? Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllsh*t :):):)

Come on boys, come to Fibo. Let me have a good look at you. Probably a bunch of fatties sitting at a computer at the 2-min. chart all frigging day long, making not even enought money to pay your rent and putting your wife and kids at dire risk.

Only Fibo can help you. Fibo is a forgiving chap. One kiss and its all forgotten!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

You keep referring to yourself in the third person. You must be aware you're doing it so what is your intention in this regard?

Father,

What these Brits did to the Irish is downright disgusting. Its so scary and revolting that when I first read about it I could not sleep that night. For you see, THE Fibo loves the Irish and the Scots. Man, do I love 'em both like there's no tomorrow.

G E N O C I D E

Starving Irish peasants tried to eat the rotten potatoes and fell ill to cholera and typhus and whole villages were struck down. Many landlords evicted the starving tenants who could be found dying on sides of roads with mouths green from eating grass to fill their bellies

F**** Hell, paralyzes Fibo to read this sh*t .....................

It is time for the world to stop referring to this disastrous period in Irish history as the Great Famine, and to fully realize, and to acknowledge, the magnitude of the crime that systematically destroyed Irish nationalism, the Irish economy, the Irish culture, and the Irish people.

You keep referring to yourself in the third person. You must be aware you're doing it so what is your intention in this regard?

Already explained to Signalcalc who brought it up first. Its a style of writing I enjoy to the nth. :) :) :) :)

Already explained to Signalcalc who brought it up first. Its a style of writing I enjoy to the nth. :) :) :) :)

For further elucidation it is also that of an operating spirit operating a body. The spirit (I) drives the body that is named on this earth as Fibo. When fibo dies, its no biggie, I continue and name the next one ("?") whatever. The cars (body, physical identity) change, the driver never changes. The driver is on to big things - the first is to TRADE like a total champ. then almost concurrently and coterminus comes the ability to move MEST without mechanical means. That means I will be able to deliver the power wholetrack :):):):):)

Of course nobody understands these lofty goals but I'm used to it. Fibo is a lone engine that needs nobody. :):):):)

At Goethe Institute in Boppard, Germany, they gave me the admissions test for German and then placed me in the Advanced course. I yelled and begged with them NO NO NO I do not belong so high, I am only in Grundstufe 2 (Basic level 2). they did not believe me and put me anyway in the advance class with a bunch of pros from various parts of the word, especially Italy. I was going to walk out of the class as I perceived it to be too difficult but this fine, gorgeous eye-talian chick named Giancarla whispered to me, "stay Joe stay I can help you catch up to the class" I did stay and within a month was helping her, the most advanced student in the Advanced course.

Just another f**** grand day in the life of Fibo.

That is why a TREADING RECORDS meeting with the Brits will make my decade. That's just the way it is. :):):):):):)

Not one bit. What you are missing Tom when it comes to aberration is when its done consciously, its NOT.

Father,

What these Brits did to the Irish is downright disgusting. Its so scary and revolting that when I first read about it I could not sleep that night. For you see, THE Fibo loves the Irish and the Scots. Man, do I love 'em both like there's no tomorrow.

G E N O C I D E

Starving Irish peasants tried to eat the rotten potatoes and fell ill to cholera and typhus and whole villages were struck down. Many landlords evicted the starving tenants who could be found dying on sides of roads with mouths green from eating grass to fill their bellies

F**** Hell, paralyzes Fibo to read this sh*t .....................

It is time for the world to stop referring to this disastrous period in Irish history as the Great Famine, and to fully realize, and to acknowledge, the magnitude of the crime that systematically destroyed Irish nationalism, the Irish economy, the Irish culture, and the Irish people.

Similar things happened here when people were driven off their own land and the common land they used for their livelihood was enclosed. Its all long ago but it wasn't being done by the people to the people, it was being done by the powerful to the people who wanted the land for sheep rearing, wool being more profitable than men.

Most of this country was raided and plundered by the Vikings over several centuries. The villages and farms near where I live were plundered and burned and the inhabitants driven off or murdered by Danish raiders. This was in the year 1001. I think we're over it now - although the nearest village still has no parish church in its heart - a new village church was not built until 400 years later on higher ground outside the village.

The Danes used to mutilate the English who could not pay their tax. Even today, in English, a heavy payment is still referred to 1000 years later as "paying through the nose".

I think we're friends with the Danes now.

Thanks for posting your trade. Much obliged.

Not good, not even average, actually a loser becaue of rank stupidity, barjon. Here's why. You shorted Dow in an uptrend when I was Long for years and just rode the Long while you like a moron went against the flow of the river to short a galloping uptrend. RETARD!

In trading jargon I'd put you in front of a firing squad and send you to your maker to start from scratch and then upon your return put you back in Kindergarten!!!

SHORTING IN AN UPTREND THAT HAS SHOWN NO SIGNS OF THE BEND IN THE TREND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idiotic!

Dear barjon,

considering the trade that you just posted for me to look at, I gotta say you have confirmed everything I previously suspected about T2W. NONE of you has understood the basic definition of TREND. You have broken the LAW OF TREND to such an extend and that too on some miserly portion of a miniscule BEAR correction, its pathetic.

You my friend must meet with me. I can do you a whole lotta good. You trade like an asinine, hovine, bovine nincompoop. Let me help you and nx your income.

Jesus H Christ, i'm in LaLa Land!

T2W .... Trendy's thread on Existential crisis at T2W .......... is apt and long overdue. such a stunnng array of retards has rarely been seen by THE Fibo

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

On Dow Jones, go to 8/21/17 and note that the wave had just ended as confirmed by the Macd corrective wave = higher highs in the Price but Macd refusing to confirm. Then after 8/21/17 the Macd started rising again thus confirming the corrective wave was over.

THEREFORE YOU PLACE YOUR TRENDLINE LOW AT THAT LOW AND EXTEND IT. The trendline broke on 3/22/18 = OUT THE LONG

Forgive these arrogant, stubborn sons of b*tches, Father. I know now what you meant by, "best to leave them to their own devices, they are small time crooks, no ambition, no concept of the largess of the game they are involved in"

Whew! I knew it.

You're such a small time player barjon, its riduclous you play as if you're in a famine when in fact there is sheer magnficent bounty to be had.

Sheesh!!!!!

Painful to watch and witness such sheer stupidity :whistle::whistle: