Bitcoin future?

Kyle Katarn

1 0
Over the past 2 years, Bitcoin has become mainstream, and many people have begun to invest in it. Since its cost is high, people are now investing in various altcoins that can be easily exchanged for qtum price. Altcoins such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, etc., turned out to be an excellent investment for both short-term and long-term trading.

AdamCantor

127 11
right now its coasting but i think we are in for a few more small surges before a big hit upwards

MasterOfCoin

405 151
My cryptocurrencies have been doing really well since all the speculators bailed out.

Well out-performing the stock markets in terms of stability and recovery.

The only problems have been network connectivity- internet being overloaded by all the unwashed masses confined to their homes with nothing better to do than browse fakebook for coronagossip.

:)

Aramtant

37 2
I hope Bitcoin has a really promising future. People have a lot of interest in bitcoin on websites, forums, media platforms and so on. Many want to learn more about it and/or invest in it, traders want to try to work with crypto, it is popular. Although BTC is considered a kind of secure money transfer system nowadays, it is still quite unstable, unfortunately. Many people still think that they are taking a big risk by investing in Bitcoin and some stops from investing. It's also worth mentioning that there are a lot of scams around bitcoin. I think that by the end of the year its rate will grow again and more people will talk about it, making it much more popular.

hatemypips

Established member
603 45
The overall market outlook of digital currency is good. Trading on a good platform will make many people feel safe to invest in it.
What is safe platform in your view? Can we consider FX brokers which offer bitcoin CFDs as reliable platform for speculations? Do you know any of them?

Lily123123

11 0
What is safe platform in your view? Can we consider FX brokers which offer bitcoin CFDs as reliable platform for speculations? Do you know any of them?
Now I know a relatively safe platform, so do you specialize in investing in Bitcoin?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock