Best free charting software out there

Jul 31, 2009
try netdania.com

you can also get them from dailyfx.com

good reliable feed for fx, indices and comodities

hope it helps

May 16, 2005
seoul
You could try prorealtime.com It's free EOD, has backtest, screening, paper trading and other useful modules.

I've been using it a few years and find it has more than everything I need.

Oct 18, 2009
You could try prorealtime.com It's free EOD, has backtest, screening, paper trading and other useful modules.

I've been using it a few years and find it has more than everything I need.
A wonderful program and with a very wide range of EOD markets. However the papertrading requires the realtime subscription. It looks very good, but I only use EOD.

Jan 14, 2010
TradeSmart University offers a very cheap version of Trade Navigator when you take their Foundations of Stocks and Options Course (which is 8 classes for FREE)

Best of luck..

tomorton

Feb 28, 2002
Exeter
I am hoping one day to see some software that allows you to draw in OHLC prices into the future as easily as it displays historic prices. TA software and data mining features right now are aimed principally at identifying entries, but as soon as you start trading you realise that position management is more important - at the basic level, its more important to get out of a crap trade quickly than to get into a great trade quickly: failure to do the one leaves you in cash, failure to do the other can break your account.