Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best not to watch or read this stuff on the BEAR. It is very depressing but I am stuck with it because its the project I took on wholeheartedly to CALL the beginning and the End of the BEAR and its twists and turns no matter how ugly

But you guys have to stay strong for the 3rd wave as it will test your spirit - depression is guaranteed .............. and remember that lockdown squared or cubed is expected by Fibo for the 3rd wave. This means that you will be totally stuck at home fighting with the wife, your family life will go down the tubes for the most part ............... restaurant take-out/delivery? dream on! They will all go out of biz.

Save yourselves, learn to cook like a champ. Learn a foreign language at home. Pool at home? Swim laps like a mother.

-------------------------------------------

Fibo respects and honors nurses of all nationalities like there's no tomorrow. California hospitals are loaded to the hilt with Philippine nurses - and that's a good thing

Years ago I saw this thing on CNN about how these nurses from underdeveloped countries would go to the Ay-rab countries for a better life due to higher pay but most lost their rights to the Ay-rab men who would beat them and rape them and confiscate their passports and even the cops would protect the perpetrators of such crimes. It infuriated me.

Now, in this BEAR market at 2-4 degrees of Trend there is a whole new twist - stifling for the nurses, so stifling, they just break into tears ................

Had Fibo known the BEAR would be this bad he might have just said fck it and not called doodly. And Wave 3 is not even in bloom yet.

God help Fibo. My structural limits are going to be put to the test like there is no tomorrow.

Lucky for me, I have always been a loner of deep fortitude

Hey guys ......................

When it gets too much for you during Corona 3rd wave
Waft up a prayer to THE MAN (God)
Just do the same thing that God does to you but this time in reverse
Just put the weight on HIM
You'll know its working when you see only 2 bare foot prints in the desert sand
That's how you know its HIM

Then join me as I explore destinations that BEAR might spare from the Corona Virus onslaught
These then be the places to visit to take the sting off being cooped up in jail

Thus far I've isolated Belize & Nicaragua.
My favorite, Guatemala is dying dying dying baby, Casa Argentina in Quetzaltenango aka Xela is dying and falling apart
Dona Argentina the owner and good friend is suffering and the place is in decay - British Quetzal Trekkers are taking a hit

Panama scares the living daylights out of me due to the high odds of Wave 3 being sniffed out and smelled by Big Joe
Can arrive anytime now so I will avoid and eliminate magnificente Panama where Sylvia sings music in my ear

Nicaragua at zero flatlining and sending messages to Big Joe - Lord have mercy, the food, the women, the scenery, the jungla

Que buenissimo, que felizidad es possible

La Paz, Bolivia where Big Joe loves to exercise in the high altitude for the bigger heart function benefits
Is ripe ripe ripe for Wave 3 ............... eliminated

Chile too

Brazil too, eliminated, bye bye Ipanema, Copacabana and Petropolis

Nicaragua

1618779806533.png

Belize

3rd Wave benefits: The contrarian point of view as opposed to the Herd point of view

Herd will be terrorized and choose to stay at Home and not venture out. That's just the way it is. One giant p***y

The contrarian warrior individual will however do the exact opposite as it is the best-est time to travel. Why? Airplanes like DELTA will fly empty. Hotels will be empty. Beaches will be empty. This is in accordance with helping the warrior keep HERD viruses at bay, at a distance, almost zero contact. Remember you walked a deserted beach the last time? Remember how great it was?

Such is the terrific joy within a Wave 3 for those who have and are prepared.

Same reasoning at Markets tops and bottoms.

Welcome to MY world - what kind of world is MY world? Its the kind of world where nobody wants or accept me. Its a world where MY kind is not welcome or allowed :):):):):):) :cool::cool::cool:

Big Joe not welcome nowhere no how not ever. Destined to travel alone. Always except for female company.

Could this be the trigger for the 3rd wave? What if? Jesus H Christ! America will be put to the test. Failure to respond here automatically makes China gain strength to the extent of 50%.

BEAR licking his chops as Ron DiSantis is setting himself up for a huge setback and the end of his political career.

Hey guys .............. try not to lose eye on the ball ---------- the USDJPY millionaire run north ......... the called correction is arriving at first obvious stop 107.779 soon. Keep drinking beer and not trading is my motto as other aspects of Life are also interesting. :):cool: .... Be alert for USDJPY to rejoin the trend sooner or later. Already mentioned the likely train stations for the correction. 50% retracement is also a likely reversal to Primary trend. But I do have a feeling that she might correct to the previous 4th at 105.7 - 104.385.

Thing is, enjoy Life with the gobs of money you already made on Wave 1 north. Now do other stuff. Enjoy. One or 2 looks per day for 5 seconds and you can keep eye on the ball for when USDJPY is ready to rejoin the Primary Trend north.

Do you see Macd arriving at the 0-line & RSI arriving at 30 soon? Probably coincide with the arrival AT 61.8% at 107.779 mentioned above in this post

Thus far, RSI has not even given us a decent coat hanger to hang our jackets on :cool::cool::cool::cool: so stick with the beer guzzling,p***y lick**g and movies and beach roaming :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys .............. try not to lose eye on the ball ---------- the USDJPY millionaire run north ......... the called correction is arriving at first obvious stop 107.779 soon. Keep drinking beer and not trading is my motto as other aspects of Life are also interesting. :):cool: .... Be alert for USDJPY to rejoin the trend sooner or later. Already mentioned the likely train stations for the correction. 50% retracement is also a likely reversal to Primary trend. But I do have a feeling that she might correct to the previous 4th at 105.7 - 104.385.

Thing is, enjoy Life with the gobs of money you already made on Wave 1 north. Now do other stuff. Enjoy. One or 2 looks per day for 5 seconds and you can keep eye on the ball for when USDJPY is ready to rejoin the Primary Trend north.

Do you see Macd arriving at the 0-line & RSI arriving at 30 soon? Probably coincide with the arrival AT 61.8% at 107.779 mentioned above in this post

Thus far, RSI has not even given us a decent coat hanger to hang our jackets on :cool::cool::cool::cool: so stick with the beer guzzling,p***y lick**g and movies and beach roaming :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What am I doing during this USDJPY correction? :)

I got my 3 books out of storage, dusty dusty dusty ............. what books? They are Spanish for foreigners 1, 2, 3. I'm doing a revision of the entire Grammar and getting ready for Coronavirus travels to Central America. (y)(y)(y)

When USDJPY rejoins the trend, I will put these activities aside and make another few million on the next run north as its a 3rd wave .....................

Targets = 126, 156, 206, 256, 288 ............... this is huge from where we was at 102.5 when we started making big dosh in Wave 1.

Millions, millions, millions laddies ............. that's the name of the game

God, do I love it so! God bless the TWIN TOWERS known affectionately only to Big Joe as Champ (USD) & Julius (JPY)

Get a load of Julius (JPY) in video

THEY say,

The brim of Fibo's hat hides the eye of the Beast 666, the SPX bottom tick in the 2008 crash
Fibo has the face of a sinner but when it comes to TRADING he has the hands of a priest
And even though he cannot show his face at noon as you only see him him traveling by the light of the Moon
He can create miracles for the destitute

The girl who saw Fibo well in advance say to her, when Price hits that monthly trendline, SELL & reverse and go LONG.
She told her mother, "Khao ma jaak Buddha"

Her trading earnings now sooooo exceed her previous salary that her Ma can afford to have Pork, chicken, seafood in her soup and even Salmon ain't no problem no more. Her Pa, who only drank country liquor from the gutter prior to meeting Big Joe, now has acquired the taste of Big Joe and drinks Singha beer, Whisky and the finest wines which he reserves for when we will drink together.

Its a beautiful thing to watch them eat lunch or dinner. Where previously during the IMF times there was only sorrow and longing and hunger pangs of deep anguish that demoralized them, they now eat in sheer sybaritic splendor.

Poetry for Fibo, sheer poetry. Corona can yes take me down, but it can't take away what I already done for others.

God knows this. Its up to him

Ii don't got no vaccine yet not do I want one until God says I am wrong

Money is a flow. It should not be blocked or hoarded, it should be allowed to flow. And at times a forced accelerated flow away from the recipient is so powerful it can leave the concept of exponential and parabolic in the dust on Richter terms

Why I play this song during Wave 3? Because it spurs on the juices to give to the poor and unfortunate and let them all have a good meal for a change at the very least. So right in the middle of the TRADE the money has already been dispersed.

Delivering a deadly knock out punch to Satan is what its called!

UBER

Post# 1,038, 1,106, 1,107, 1,116, 1,119 (closed trade), 1,158, 1,159

Post # 1,398 (new trade), #1,398 (Stop raised to $38.39) .................. notice how my Stop took me out of the trade just a mere 3 days before the Corona Virus top/crash.

100% success trading UBER thus far, not a single losing trade

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But what about now April 20, 2021? How am I doing with UBER? All Longs closed. Most recent Long closed today. Flat, flat, flat.

Technical: I see 5 waves up from March 23rd, 2020 low complete. So I will not stick around no more.

Fundamental: Big story. Many aspects but major being England screwed them real good, they might die soon

UBER

Post# 1,038, 1,106, 1,107, 1,116, 1,119 (closed trade), 1,158, 1,159

Post # 1,398 (new trade), #1,398 (Stop raised to $38.39) .................. notice how my Stop took me out of the trade just a mere 3 days before the Corona Virus top/crash.

100% success trading UBER thus far, not a single losing trade

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But what about now April 20, 2021? How am I doing with UBER? All Longs closed. Most recent Long closed today. Flat, flat, flat.

Technical: I see 5 waves up from March 23rd, 2020 low complete. So I will not stick around no more.

Fundamental: Big story. Many aspects but major being England screwed them real good, they might die soon

Fundamental:

After England doing what California should have done, I think US states are going to follow suit and put the shaft to UBER Technologies. You see, UBER scammed California real good, who knows whether bribes were involved, but lies defo were and after they got what they wanted they withdrew all independent contractor partial allowances and shafted Quest promos and stopped paying out bonuses to drivers who brought in others.

Now they are going really criminal ................. drivers are not going back, I believe 40% have quit, most are getting unemployment on the PUA program so they don't need to go back to this dangerous type of work. Furthermore it is becoming clear from the complaints in other jobs in the delivery realm that things are not only not rosy they are downright worthless and drivers here too do not want to drive for peanuts.

Its a disaster in the makiing.

I have given up on my aspirations that UBER stock might blast north like a rocket. So I do not want to trade it Long or invest in the stock. I'm done with it. I don't even want to short it as I might never get paid

All fundamental data comes from my own research and is backed up by the excellent research of the Rideshare Professor in California ................... see below

Dow Jones Transports: Can/might reverse now or very very soon.

I am seeing and sawing 5 waves up from March 23rd low. I have a broken trendline on RSI but not much else. My Fibonacci target has been exceeded, so this is not a factor.

Los Angeles County ............. stunners

If Los Angeles County were a country it would rank 18th in the world for Gross Domestic Product beating out Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Sweden or Thailand

Los Angeles County has the 2 largest seaports in the US

Los Angeles County has 40% the GDP of the entire UK. but the later produces 4,000% more gas :):)

For those aspiring to be the next millionaires here at T2W, read quote again especially line #2 and then look at your chart and see that we are just a hair from 107.779. Be alert for reversal as stated. If not, then next stop is at 50% which by the time it gets there will coincide with the 200-day ema. Stay alert!

What am I doing during this USDJPY correction? :)

I got my 3 books out of storage, dusty dusty dusty ............. what books? They are Spanish for foreigners 1, 2, 3. I'm doing a revision of the entire Grammar and getting ready for Coronavirus travels to Central America. (y)(y)(y)

When USDJPY rejoins the trend, I will put these activities aside and make another few million on the next run north as its a 3rd wave .....................

Targets = 126, 156, 206, 256, 288 ............... this is huge from where we was at 102.5 when we started making big dosh in Wave 1.

Millions, millions, millions laddies ............. that's the name of the game

see line #1 in quote .................

No change, Spanish, Spanish, Spanish ........................

Tomorrow I'm going to knock down 1 Kingfisher beer and 1 Chimay beer from Belgium
Then I am going to make on my very own from scratch the magnificente Phat Ka Pao Khai Dow gab Khao plow that she makes for me in LOS (Land of Smiles) - I told her I'm going to make it from memory, no prompting - you see, I am becoming a stunning cook on my very own and can make almost anything ................. Keeps me very busy during this stupid Covid-19 useless era

3 Images required because my version of Phat Ka Pao Khai Dow will surpass that of even Thai people. Why? Because it will have cucumber slices which many miss, and mint which many miss, then Kaffir lime leaves which ALL miss - and of course on the side there will be Chili Basil Thai peanut sauce. The Vinegar used will be Apple Cider (with the Mother)

1618990136841.png

1618990179642.png

1618990195860.png

For those aspiring to be the next millionaires here at T2W, read quote again especially line #2 and then look at your chart and see that we are just a hair from 107.779. Be alert for reversal as stated. If not, then next stop is at 50% which by the time it gets there will coincide with the 200-day ema. Stay alert!

Keep eye on the coat hangers on the RSI of USDJPY (daily). You will notice that not a single coat hanger has showed up yet. So how the fck can Big Joe hang his coat before going into battle? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I consider it quite rude for a currency pair tonot provide me with a coat hanger that at least curls upward to a small extent so my coat don't fall down. But one never knows, one can appear quite fast. Macd has just penetrated the 0-line. This 0-line is a monstrous resistance and can generate a reversal in Price - but no guaranties and its not cast in stone.

Don't forget my worst case scenario of USDJPY going all the way to the previous 4th wave alreadymentioned at 108.7 - 104.4 approx. Its a b*tchif she does that but hey, remember this the pay increases exponentially when the retracement is huge because it will generate a larger 3rd wave that will be so ferocious it will make you shudder

I'm too busy now watching movies

Status
Not open for further replies.