Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Nasdaq respecting Fibo or pulling a fast one as she reversed exactly at my chart limits - see 1H chart above and current one below updated today live action

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 298988

Additional lesson in Psychology ...................

Observe how demented, obsessed and buggered Piers Morgan is ................. and all because of ONE American ......... that too a girl ........... and beyond reason, a black girl .............

Jesus H Christ, these Brits disgust me to the core!

Harry loves her, who gives a fck what anybody else thinks!!!!!!!!!!! Friggin retards living on the Island called UK, the size of Louisiana, always complain, never happy no sunlight,

Disgraceful people

Yes, I will have to say the Nasdaq is respecting my resistance and reversal level pointed out already. Tight tight tightstops as already called because this is a very dangerous market for Shorts as we are a minority so small that we get stoned on sight in public. As long as the TOP is intact Fibo has a good shot because the upmove rally is a 3-wave affair thus far which is the signature of a corrective wave meaning that the dominant wave direction is DOWN. But to change this Nasdaq can just blast upward to generate a 5th wave that will keep it ALIVE and thwart Big Joe AGAIN

I reckon so!

Nasdaq new Short alert now in real time get ready to pull trigger on your time frame of choice (April 15)

Its now 9:45 AM Pacific, Thursday, April 15, 2021.

Be ready to pull the trigger and more importantly when you do pull it, pull big, take the big swing

Good luck

If this works out it will be the CALL of the Century, nailing the Nasdaq right at the Top. But let's stay focused and see if it delivers the goods to Big Joe

Nasdaq

Something you should know - already mentioned several times in the last 2 weeks

Nasdaq performance versus the SPX. When this falters it puts the entire US market in grave danger of reversal. This is why I watch this ratio. And it is on a Head & Shoulder neckline of stunning important. Measure from top of head to neckline and then project downward and set your Take Profit for initial BIG SWING to exactly equidistant as the H&S is the most reliable pattern in all of TA and will never fail to deliver equality in projection. It can and does go way beyond and even be the ultimate reversal of a BULL but it will always go at least equidistant, thereby guaranteeing profits for the holders of BRASS BALLS

1618992230969.png

Nasdaq

Listen up guys .......................... remember the Dot Com era of year 2000? You should. I've told you cats several times that ignoring/negating/head-in-sand your own Colonial History has already put you at a huge disadvantage so you cannot compete with Americans, hence the resentment ............ you cannot ignore History and live - you are already dead. Not a single Brit here at T2W knew anything about their own History until Fibo came along. This knowledge of their own History is blocked, barred and verboten in all British schools. Why? Because it is too shameful to confront, too much genocide, concentration camps, 75 million people killed by the worst form of death, worse than a nuclear bomb - FAMINE ................. add to that and any observer can easily see that almost everything the British have has been stolen, stolen stolen including the diamond on the Queen's Head.

So don't continue to be a disgrace and ignore History.

The Dot Com History of the Nasdaq is stellar. There is a lot to learn and read there but you can and should do that on your own in privacy. Here for now let it suffice to state that Nasdaq versus SPX has just reached the dot com level on the monthly time frame and here's the ultimate KICKER ............. it is forming a TOPPING PATTERN of reliability level of 85% accuracy.

A Topping Pattern is always formed at a top especially if its not a V then its akin to a a heavy locomotive that takes time to slow down cause it can't stop on a dime.

My my my, if this Top CAll turns out to be right it will be much too much for Big Joe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1618993513560.png

Vix breakout ???? Can Vix deliver the mustard this time?

1618997420125.png

just added a significant line, if true, then it becomes an Ending Diagonal Triangle that has been busted out of - yuge yuge yuge if true

1618997579415.png

Ted Nugent got hammered. President Barack Obama is laffffing his ass off and rightly so.

Wave 3 aka The 3rd Wave aka Killer Wave aka Mr. Relentless has entered Ireland

Dispatches from a Pandemic​

Ireland just surpassed China in confirmed COVID-19 deaths — how on Earth did that happen?​

Published: April 21, 2021 at 7:56 p.m. ET
By

Quentin Fottrell

The lockdowns have been described locally as brutal. Visiting people other than for outdoor exercise was banned, and people cannot travel beyond 5 kilometers from home. Those who leave the country for a nonessential reason can be fined €2,000 ($2,407).

Trader333 told me I'm not allowed to use the word Ch**ks so I will play by the rules.

Trendie, new_trader, Timsk & Fibo were having dinner together in Chinatown when they came to visit me in California

We were dining in a Chinese restaurant down in Chinatown, when Trendie asked me, "Do you know if there are any Jews in China?"

"I don't know," I replied and suggested. "Why don't we ask the waiter?" and when he came by, "I asked if there were any Chinese Jews ?"

"I don't know, lep me ask," the waiter answered and disappeared into the kitchen. He quickly returned and said, "No. No Chinese Jews."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I go check again." the waiter replied and went back to the kitchen.

While he was still gone, Timsk said, "I can't believe there are no Jews in China, after all, people are scattered everywhere these days."

When the waiter returned he said, "No Chinese Jews."

"Are you really sure?" I asked again. muttering, "I cannot believe there's no Chinese Jews."

"I ask everyone," the waiter replied exasperated. "We have orange jews, prune jews, tomato jews, apple juice and grape jews, but no one ever hear of Chinese jews!"

So I asked a Chinese woman for her number, she said "sex, sex, sex, free sex tonight ." Her friend said “No, it’s 666-3629.”

Why cant two chinese people have a white baby ?

Because two wongs dont make a white

I called the Chinese takeaway yesterday A man picked up the phone and said: “Hello! I am wan kin the chef.” I said that I’ll come back later

When Fibo was a young boy at all boy boarding school with 3 female teachers who he dreamed of banging ever since he was 7 .................
one day one of the teachers asked “there are 3 birds on a wire, a shooter shoots one. how many are left?” the teacher calls on Little Fibo. “none” ............... the teacher said ‘‘no but try again’’ lil Fibo says " none bc if u shoot one the rest get scared and leave" ............. the teacher said’’ not quite but I like the way you think"

lil Fibo then says " alright Miss I have one for you. there are 3 women sitting on a bench, ones sucking it. the other is licking it, and the last one is biting it. Which one is married?" the teacher answers "the one sucking it ofc"

lil Fibo admonishes her with “no the one with the ring but I like the way you think”

Welcome to California aka The Golden State :)

THEY (like Elon) is all leaving and left-ing the State and moving to Texas, Florida, Las Vegas, Arizona etc.,

But Fibo says, "they will all be back with their tails between their legs"

Nobody can ever leave California for good. Just the weather alone blasts all other reasons out the window. Florida? The humidity will kill you quick.

And now California delivers a gem to the poor so at least the homeless will stay:

Outside California, dream on if you expect to find Hollywood talent or the talent of the doctor shown here. IMPOSSIBLE!!!

God bless California! Fibo stays. :) See posts somewhere here made last year about how I will be the first to apply for citizenship the instant of SECESSION :):):):)

California outstanding entertainment of the solo, gutsy, brass balls type is coming up soon after we dive into Covid-19's
WAVE 3 aka the 3rd Wave. Right now we are still in the reprieve wave aka the recovery wave and everything looks hunky dory. They are now saying Covid-19 is likely over. Los Angeles sends me emails saying so, "could be the turning point"

When Wave 3 gets underway in earnest, I will take pictures and make videos of my friends and me and other like minded individuals doing what we love and thanks God, we don't got to worry about social distancing, masks, proximity and whatnot .......... we will take enjoyment to the nth without putting ourselves in danger of Covid-19 infection .............

Where will all this take place? On the Angeles Crest Highway in Los Angeles. There will be nobody outside on the roads so no cops either. They will take a well earned rest and just stay home.

The roads will belong to us, responsible drivers who love to party at high adrenalin

And we don't need to go to Stockholm to do it :):):):):)

California outstanding entertainment of the solo, gutsy, brass balls type is coming up soon after we dive into Covid-19's
WAVE 3 aka the 3rd Wave. Right now we are still in the reprieve wave aka the recovery wave and everything looks hunky dory. They are now saying Covid-19 is likely over. Los Angeles sends me emails saying so, "could be the turning point"

When Wave 3 gets underway in earnest, I will take pictures and make videos of my friends and me and other like minded individuals doing what we love and thanks God, we don't got to worry about social distancing, masks, proximity and whatnot .......... we will take enjoyment to the nth without putting ourselves in danger of Covid-19 infection .............

Where will all this take place? On the Angeles Crest Highway in Los Angeles. There will be nobody outside on the roads so no cops either. They will take a well earned rest and just stay home.

The roads will belong to us, responsible drivers who love to party at high adrenalin

And we don't need to go to Stockholm to do it :):):):):)

You better believe the babes will come out to play too. There will be meetings and love trysts on Mount Wilson. Guaranteed. All will carry their Covid-19 cleared credentials.

There's going to be a whole lotta f***in going on during the 3rd Wave, you better believe it and it will be fueled by adrenalin, the best kind of fuel

Best to enter the US now and rent an apartment for a year and do in that one year what most fellas would in 10 lifetimes minimum

Such is the other side of WAVE 3

During WAVE 3

Hollywood blvd. & the magnificente Sunset blvd. will belong to Fibo all the way from central vacant and deserted downtown heart of Hollywood blvd. where I will stop to pick up on bored Thai foxes who cannot work due to lockdown and are just dying for adventure ............... I'll be driving down Hollywood past Torung & Lee's Thai (name changed to something else) and other hangouts ................ total circuits around Topanga Canyon, Malibu Canyon into the San Fernando Valley and around back to the ocean ..............

the girls will go crazy ............................ these be Thai American girls ................

1619057122744.png

Well, she's fashionably lean
And she's fashionably late
She'll never rank a scene
She'll never break a date
But she's no drag
Just watch the way she walks

She's a twentieth century fox
No tears, no fears
No ruined years, no clocks
She's a twentieth century fox, oh yeah

She's the queen of cool
And she's the lady who waits
Since her mind left school
It never hesitates
She won't waste time
On elementary talk

'Cause she's a twentieth century fox
Got the world locked up
Inside a plastic box

1619057300141.png

WAVE 3 aka The 3rd Wave aka Killer Wave .................. this is a prime example

listen carefully to the first part of the video where its stated that the govt. nd the society thought Covid-19 was over due to the huge drop in cases weeks ago. Its exactly as I said, "the psychology of Wave 2 demands people let their guard down and think the danger has passed"

Here's even more evidence of what I said, how I said it and the poetry in which I said it - there was no mistaking what I said
:):)

I said this poetry I believe over 25 times since May 2019 here at T2W. It had to be drilled into people's heads because Wave 2 fools and fools and tricks and tricks people into letting their guard down and think the danger has passed

Here it is: go count the # of times I posted this: Historians will say ..................

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

WAVE 3 aka The 3rd Wave aka Killer Wave .................. this is a prime example

MY city, the beautiful City of Angels aka Los Angeles, California is sadly setting itself up for the same plight as everyone else in thinking that Covid-19 is OVER and that the danger has passed and things can go back to normal and what's even m ore dramatic, they are now saying Herd Immunity is almost there.

That's the problem with HERDs. It does not matter., American or African or Indian or European or Brit .............. all HERDs are basically the same, they operate on Herd instinct

Today ........................ inn Los Angeles

LA County now about halfway to herd immunity, officials declare​

More than 4 million have at least one dose, but 4 million more remain.​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"the psychology of Wave 2 demands people let their guard down and think the danger has passed"

Top medical doctors in California are saying this

"The chances of getting seriously ill, hospitalized and dying are extremely reduced with a vaccine. Estimates put the death rate of COVID-19 at about 1 in 500 infections. Among those already vaccinated, the chances of getting an infections that leads to death is about 1 in 1 million"

Fibo says this: "Wave 3 will come and thoroughly disabuse them of such a stupid notion - and it will do it mercilessly"

Help them Father for they know not what they do or say, so entrenched are they in Herd mentality that any thought of going solo is just too much for them"

Unfortunately for them, they don't got Fibo's formula for when things get too much for Fibo to bear .......................

"When it gets too much, much too much for me, so much that I can't stand it no more, my head hurts and my hands are cold
When it gets waaaaay too much for me and I'm only a shadow step from the graveyard and being defeated ignominiously
But I'm still standing and still fighting to the last drop of breath and breadth cause I know, if I give up individuality I'm lost
Only at this point, the point wherein there seems to be no escape from

I do the same thing that you do, Lord - I put the weight back on YOU!"

Many thanks to Mother Mary for sending me this formula years ago in my formative years. It has stood the test of time.

See post #149 here ............. Who is the worst member on T2W? Give a reason please.

True story, my pride and joy. Mother Mary came thru' for me in a big way. The concept took days and days and days to bury deeper into the Medulla Oblongata of Fibo but it has resided there ever since and is since that time

A STABLE DATUM .................. that came from Mother Mary

Food for thought ................

The length, breath & sheer breadth & majesty of what a WAVE 3 is ....................... leads me to ask the following question

What if the Vaccine itself is the cause of DEATH for millions and billions during Wave 3 - by design and planning by BEAR??

Brits should not watch this. It is History and is forbidden to be taught in British Schools. Britain is in total denial about this. Shocking, shocking, shocking, but Fibo has verified it all - and more!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.