Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAVE 3 aka The 3rd Wave aka Killer Wave .................. this is a prime example

listen carefully to the first part of the video where its stated that the govt. nd the society thought Covid-19 was over due to the huge drop in cases weeks ago. Its exactly as I said, "the psychology of Wave 2 demands people let their guard down and think the danger has passed"

Here's even more evidence of what I said, how I said it and the poetry in which I said it - there was no mistaking what I said
:):)

I said this poetry I believe over 25 times since May 2019 here at T2W. It had to be drilled into people's heads because Wave 2 fools and fools and tricks and tricks people into letting their guard down and think the danger has passed

Here it is: go count the # of times I posted this: Historians will say ..................

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Hey guys, read quote first for continuity. My right arm is hurting too much from all the Slam Dunking. Then see video below on Corona Virus latest acceleration ............. its classic WAVE 3 behavior ................ say what? You already forgot I said, "watch in awe and gasp at the sheer breath and breadth and majesty of a 3rd wave's horsepower"

And I'm reminding you of something else I've said many times here at T2W ................... in the middle portion of the 3rd wave that Fibo calls the 3rd of 3rd, which is the main portion of the 3rd wave, BEAR pours on the coal bigtime with no limits as he relinquishes fury from his internal reserves of fury that had never been tapped before

like the Desert Stallion known as the BLACK who had never really ever been tested, really tested. He too had reserves of power that ain't never ever been tested. That's why in the final part of the race despite calamities earlier, he breezed past the competition - he was too much horse for the boy? Yeah but all the boy had to do was just hang on and not fall off.

INDIA INDIA INDIA in the throes of WAVE 3 .................... as called

Why is this important?
Because exactly the same plight awaits

United States of America, especially Los Angeles (my Home) & a very special town where everybody loves me like there's no tomorrow, LONDONISTAN :):):):):):):)

Dear God,

Express mailing registered letter to you right now with urgent request to miraculously intervene and help Lilly stay safe from the Covid-19. Her husband and kids too .................... for the following reasons:

She is American - there are only a few of us left in LOS and we are suffering. I'm here in LA but I'd rather be there but can't.
You said Lord, "those who can go down to simplicity from wealth in Mammon's world, will get my blessing" Lilly is one such person, Lord.

Pls use 20k of my own personal credits for Heaven toward her well being.

Thank you kindly

WAVE 3 expected realities ......................... shocking now to consider but quite normal during a 3rd wave when atrocities will the new law

new_trader is going to wake up one morning and discover all his Gold in his safe deposit vaults at legit banks and companies has been confiscated. Its coming sure as night follows day.

Wave 3 action coming up soon, will become the new Life ..................

CIVIL FORFEITURE LAW

showed its ugly ass in the 4th wave a while back but now we are in a whole new era of WAVE. Read up on this as I have posted quite a bit on it already.

Lesson? Do not carry large sums of money when driving, it can all be taken on a routine pull over by a cop and you have zero recourse because all he needs is probably cause for drugs, illicit stuff and whatnot

It was halted for a while but that was to be expected as it was a 4th wave. But now we have the real 5 waves down in motion

Safe deposit boxes = NO NO

Bank accounts = keep small amounts, amounts you are ready to lose willingly and you will.

CASH will be KING to such an extent, that people will drop to the ground and worship you even if you have just one dollar in actual cash. Keep plenty of small change, sacks full at your house. The tens, 20s, 50s and 100s. More 20s because 100s might be impossible to change as everyone will be broke to the bone.

Think smart. The fella with a load of nickels and dimes will be the next King of the Land.

Gold and silver? Forgedddddddabout it! Garbage!

Out of all the paper and coin money out there, all will be good but there will be one King of Kings only - US Dollar. Then and only then when you see CNBC and BBC and CNN gasp every damn day, "Holy sh*t look at the Dollar move to the sky, its staggering" then and only then will you get what Big Joe has been saying all along

Good luck and be prepared. HELL's comin to breakfast!

As Wave 3 pours on the coal ............................ Fibo urges God to intervene like his son did for Lazarus with a bellowing so loud that it cramped the Devil's ass so harshly that he had to vacate the heart of Lazarus

Intervene for the Indian people, Lord. If you see this as a "C" wave it means we have in totality an A-B-C wave starting from early 2020. This means this is the last wave. I hope so. But if its a fulll fledged 5-er, then I am really worried about these nice people suffering for months/years yet to come.

Jesus boomed, "SATAN, leeeeeave him, NOW!

American reporter for NY Times confirms exactly what Fibo was saying about the psychology of WAVE 2

Wave 2 has therefore done a stellar job in creating universal complacency - this has paved the way for the killer tsunami called Wave 3 to come in and finish the job.

Wave 3 is so horrendous that it brings out such atrocities and suffering and calamities that its virtually impossible for a remote observer to grasp or fathom

see video section at 6:24. Such is the sheer firepower of WAVE 3

This will for sure irritate the Brits but who gives a rat's ass?

This American in the video shows you clearly my point, "Americans are a beautiful people when it comes to benevolence, empathy, understanding and non-judgmental attitude. May they live forever! Its no accident that they became a superpower, it certainly was no phantom punch. They earned it thru' benevolence

see from this point

Observe the difference between the female reporter and Jeffrey. Both are American but the level of empathy in the latter is a towering skyscraper compared to the shallowness of the former

Jeffrey = (y)(y)(y)(y)

Fibo's current CALL in the field of Covid-19: 23 April, 2021

I V E R M E C T I N
....................... is the answer if you get Covid-19. Ask for it, demand it!

The CAUSAL UNIT sees to it that Fibo stumbles into next learning levels. But clearly evident is that Mother Mary adds the soft and deft touch to where and who I stumble into.

Not recommended for public consumption here but its put here because this is a Journal thread that outlines the BEAR market CALL .................. and its flipside, the Miraculous Intervention by Divinity

The former is poetry in destruction and chaos and pain and torture and suffering whereas the latter brings in the aesthetics of the upper realities that are not known to us.

The former uses mechanical means to generate movement and power and effect but the latter engages by sheer postulate and belongs in the domain of Serendipity. Mechanical means are just too crude in the latter despite the fact that it can deliver the horsepower down the whole time-track with ease and verve

Fibo is a student of BOTH but the latter is where his interest and strong motivation resides.

Just one example of the difference:

A million dollar win can generate a positive effect for 1 day!! Tops. The very next day its History and fades into the past
A win in the latter lifts not only me but also those around me and it lasts and lingers and grows and develops.

USDJPY: update at 7:20 PM, Monday April 26, 2021

see post #7,328 on April 19 .... see the 3rd line's mention of 107.779 (= 61.8% in chart). Then see last para for RSI not reaching any coat hanger until about 30. It has started forming a coat hanger at 36, hehehehehe.

Sit back in your chair and gaze in awe at Fibo's chart & post content in posts #7,328, 7,338, 7,339, 7,340. Same, same chart updated now, no changes, just the simplicity shown. Note how a coat hanger is now in process forming? Yeah baby, there is nobody like Big Joe. Mother Mary loves him because he always goes up against towering giants and still has brass balls to throw a big swing

1619490895367.png

This is h ow dramatic it looks on the lower timeframes like 1H & 5-min.

1619491168156.png

1619491216476.png

Hey guys, entertainment of the THIRD kind :) Observe how women attack Fibo when they are mad at him, can't stand him. The resentment never goes away but you guys should know this psychology - she can't HAVE Fibo. Heck, she's been parading around T2W for 12 years tearing everyone a new one with THE PRETENSE and she has succeeded, her last scrap with Postman was a draw :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

see post #452 here ............... https://www.trade2win.com/threads/es-trading.93396/unread

But now she has met Fibo and just cannot get over him. When she talks about dead_broke she is referring to ME, a fella who haunted her along with another poster named Socrates. You will note that all 3 lovers are banned individuals :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: To say that new_trader only goes for the "bad boys" is a classic understatement.

Now hear this: look at her chart in post #452 and go back and look at them all. Notice the huge bull run to the right of the chart? New_trader wants the newbie to keey eye only on this and its easy because Newbies get paralyzed and orgasmic when they see a bull like that and get impressed. Of course this is all bssic psychology. Its New_trader telling you loud and clear that she is a Robin Hood trader, a parabolic trader like all the green peas rushing where fools rush in.

How can you know t his for sure?

Because, see the 2 sectional big drops in the middle of the chart, one of them being the coronavirus crash of Feb 2020 to March 2020? That's when New_trader died ignominiously there as he came out and stated SPX going to the Moon - even Warren Buffet lost 34 billion

Then go back and look at the other drops like the 2008 crash. New_trader was LONG all the way to the bottom in March 2009.

But she shows up the next few months as if nothing has happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only Big Joe knows chicks like this. He knows them well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

see next post for interaction between New_trader and Big Joe had she taken me up and visited me in California

New_trader & Big Joe: - the conversation would go exactly like this in the song and she comes on at 1:21 for the first time and you can follow her for the rest of the song. But the psychology is always the same. Fibo don't give a rat's ass but she just can't let him go and is instead trying to change him and mold him to her sculpting like she has done to everyone at T2W thus far

Its a BALL guys. I love it. Its Psychology 101. Chicks do this to guys all the time but rarely do you have a guy who is hep to it

Hey guys, entertainment of the nth kind ............................. :):):)

Pull up your Gold daily chart and put a 200-day ema on it. Then look at my most recent posts on GOLD bouncing off the 38.2% support (in charts shown) and then formation of a double bottom neckline that if pierced successfully would be a good rally or even more than a rally. But if the 38.2% fails then Godl is going to $700 and will take New_trader to the poorhouse - again! ............. So all eyes are n ow on New_trader as Gold is attempting a breakout of the 200-day.

As you can see psycholoogywise, its easy to observe when new_trader gets emboldened and steps up her assault on Big Joe ........... its when Goldie is showing sign s of waking up to give him back the $350/ounce he has lost since August.

Keep eye on her. If Goldie breakous out above the 200-day she will come at Big Joe - again with the usual "Gold gong to the Moon!" :):):):):):)

Had new_trader visited me in California, I'd take her to the Latin/Creole/African club and at this precise moment of this particular song that the DJ would play for me, her ass would be grass in my arms as all her defenses would collapse and not cross the usual synapse

At 1:52 a jolt would go thru' new_trader's heart, then at 1:59 when the dancers come out and the beat changes, she would collapse and only Big JOe would be there to save her
:):):):)

The Gold chart at this juncture that has New_trader in a no-sleep mode, adrenalin peak, can't eat, can't do doodly except pray pray pray that Goldie takes out the green line (200-day)

I pray for her too. She has the right to finally make a profit. :)

I am NOT in the LONG! :)

Go Newy, go baby, go go go, make some real money for a change and then TP on the next turn and don't look back, but instead sell all your solid Gold and buy back at $700

1619494472817.png

Status
Not open for further replies.