Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For new_trader .

You could have had it exactly like this in the video below, had you befriended dead_broke and Fibo. But no, you chose to keep your nose in the sky despite being incompetent to the nth as I have already shown here.

Repent, repent, repent and come now to Big Joe :):)

Dead_broke is posting at a high power foreign tax free haven ...............

Hey guys ......................... USDJPY update ................ same-o, same-o, same-o chart, no change same dynamic,

do you see the rebound off my 61.8% perfectly called? Read last 10 posts on USDJPY. Do you see how much money you already made? Now be cool here boys, you have to judge the A-B-C corrections for yourselves as I have limited time to post real time stuff. I'm flying high in Philosophy and talking and learning from Mother Mary, that my interests have swayed to the ethereal with just whisper from Mother Mary into my ear at 4:30 AM a few ago ...............

1619819228338.png

Mother Mary ......................... :)(y)🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

"My dearest Joe, I would love for you to grasp the level of courage and confidence of our brother Moses when he stood at the shores of the Red Sea and Pharaoh's army was closing in on his people to slaughter them in ignominious defeat and Mosey turned to the Sea and proclaimed, "the mighty hand of God will rescue us" ................ dear Joe, imagine the confidence of Mosey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its unprecedented. He put his entire pride on the line along with the responsibility of his entire people carried on his shoulder and all his faith in God. That takes enormous courage, certainty and confidence - its way what you my son refers to balls of brass" Way beyond and Mosey had it in spades. YOU ARE NEXT IN LINE FOR THIS CERTIFICATION FROM GOD. YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT ROAD BUT STILL SHY OF EXPLOSIVE POWER! IT WILL COME! :):):):):)

Hey guys ......................... USDJPY update ................ same-o, same-o, same-o chart, no change same dynamic,

same millionaire move in progress. Long-term 22 million dollar range profit expected from the wave 1 you see on my daily chart extrapolated to 161.8% up to 423.6% for Wave 3 to end, then a massive 38.2% correction and then finally for the 5th wave up which will likely equal the length of Wave 1 that we finished days ago.

Fellas, we are going into the upper 200s and on to the 358++ in USDJPY ................... Calculate your profit in advance now. Do it now. It will be in the millions of dollars. My 42 mil. estimate for my take home pay is just a rudimentary estimate, it will likely be way more but the bottom line minm. will be 42 m.

Now dig next post for relevance

same millionaire move in progress. Long-term 22 million dollar range profit expected from the wave 1 you see on my daily chart extrapolated to 161.8% up to 423.6% for Wave 3 to end, then a massive 38.2% correction and then finally for the 5th wave up which will likely equal the length of Wave 1 that we finished days ago.

Fellas, we are going into the upper 200s and on to the 358++ in USDJPY ................... Calculate your profit in advance now. Do it now. It will be in the millions of dollars. My 42 mil. estimate for my take home pay is just a rudimentary estimate, it will likely be way more but the bottom line minm. will be 42 m.

Now dig next post for relevance

6000 instruments in just the US markets alone, throw in another 15000 instruments worldwide for the Hedge Funds to monitor and chart and whatnot - look at the time involved in research, the army of staff required to keep pace with al the changes and nuances and swings and corrections bla bla.

Fibo plugs all these stupid cats by narrowing it all down to just one instrument!

REWARD: Look at the time savings, the staff savings, the effort savings, the so-called hard work LaLaLand savings and then embrace the KING OF KINGS job of going SOLO with just one instrument that you handpick and do your research on well in advance even when everyone else was laffffffing at you because it was not going your way yet .............................

Ain't nobody laffffing no more and when this is all over, they will come and kneel before Fibo and beg me to give them a job in my kingdom on Nothingness. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1619819958379.png

Now, behold the Fibo at his very best in long-range shots. THEY who know me know I can take out a target at a 1000 yards with a single shot. No need to reload.

But his here is a different type of shooting ..................

USDJPY long-range profit targets .....................................

Going into the 350s +++++++++++++++++++++++ see YEARLY chart.

Why is YEARLY important? Because it is firmly embedded in the HERD brain just like monthly and weekly but even more so.

1619820285740.png

Pandemic Misery Index .............................. thing type of things Fibo notices that others don't .........

See left edge of chart. I count only 3 waves. Therefore the beginning of the Pandemic was in January, more likely earlier as suspected by a couple Euro countries. I would go along with them. of course they do not use charts nor have any clue about TA and that Fibo can beat all their experts if they just him accurate DATA in numbers without all the noise of who is fckin whom

Then go to the right of chart and observe the hard to see A-B first and then subdivisions for Wave C as a 5-er.

Yeah baby, Ma told all her relatives and extended family, "this boy is my ticket!" She was spot on! She know-ed. :)

All those years when she came Home from working her ass off for peanuts, Fibo would massage her feet so she could get a good nights sleep. Today, Christmas Day I enjoy thinking about those times when I provided such service. Ma always woke up with a big smile, ready to handle the new day and its torment at work for peanuts. I swore to myself I would take her out of that MISERY INDEX

I was successful - in spades! :):):)

View attachment 293336:):)

Mother Mary whispered to Fibo, "what you did for your own Ma is up there with the best of the best and scored huge marks in Heaven's Evaluation/Documentation/Evidence Department"

See quote.

When the day comes that Fibo can throw up the entire farm, every single last cent and every single last cent of all his friends investors who beg him to take their money to invest for them ...................

with the confidence of ENTRY into a LONG or SHORT position as shown by that of Moses here, that will be the day Fibo has conquered the entire Financial Universe once and for all and will walk away never to ever trade again as from thenceforth onward it will be just a flick of the wrist and Fibo can feed the entire planet with all NETT NETT proceeds to feed the poor!

God bless Jim Caviezel and Mel Gibson. The big shots in Beverly Hills and Manhattan shut them down due to threats from America's chain pullers, the Israelis

but Fibo is with Jim and Mel 100% for a solid piece of work of Art

Look what they (his own chosen people) did to him

Burn this into your mind ..................... its Wave 3 action

See chart in the beginning of video. See the 3rd wave? Then know this: in financial markets such a wave is the natural domain of the vigor of Fibo. Its where Fibo gets his mojo by going against huge odds and scares and danger if wrong ............ its a natural university for Big Joe. How big are the waves in Big Joe's world? They not only dwarf the largest wave ever in the Cape and Hawaii, they make them look silly as in the Gulliver concept

Slam Dunk! :):)

See my posts for such stuff from May 2019

20 years from 2019 Historians will say in unison, "this son of a gun Big Joe got all this stuff right" ................ I'll be dead and gone of course by then but will swoop down and slap 'em lightly to remind them how hard it was to time the SPX turn.

Big failed to time this one right. Sad, sad, sad. But this lifetimes almost guaranties I will get another crack at timing the greatest moves of the Galactic Confederation when I time the GREAT BEAR's reversal into BULL in 2023-27

At the lower left corner it shows the country where each incident happens.

God help us! This waaaaay too much for Big Joe!. But the education is worth it!

Burn this into your mind ..................... its Wave 3 action

See chart in the beginning of video. See the 3rd wave? Then know this: in financial markets such a wave is the natural domain of the vigor of Fibo. Its where Fibo gets his mojo by going against huge odds and scares and danger if wrong ............ its a natural university for Big Joe. How big are the waves in Big Joe's world? They not only dwarf the largest wave ever in the Cape and Hawaii, they make them look silly as in the Gulliver concept

Continuamos con WAVE 3 action - burn in your mind

Historians will for sure see the warnings dished out by Fibo sooooo many times that Complacency is the lever used by BEAR to set traps of epic proportion. India became so cocksure of their success in combating Corona they even stated from the Prime Minister down to the cat in the street, "WE HAVE CONQUERED THE VIRUS" = the job of BEAR's WAVE 2 is now complete for India the moment that that consensus was widespread from PM down to taxi driver to street dwellers

Then came-d Wave 3 just like Fibo warned, when THEY was all confident and scoffing BEAR and beating their chests like champions. Lesson? Complacency in a BEAR market at 2-4 degrees of Trend always generates success that is evanescent.

Here has been my admonition all along and still continues esp. for the US, UK, Othello, Singapore

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Normal operation of WAVE 3:

No mercy is shown as BEAR rockets with afterburners
Then, much farther down the road and therefore yet to come, possibly in early2022 will be the 3rd of 3rd which is the most heavy part of the 3rd wave. It has a nickname = RECOGNITION WAVE. When this concept is applied to T2W it will be easier for the public here to understand the concept easily. How so? The consensus at T2W will be, "we're all going to die, there is no more conspiracy theory angle, no more excuses, no more room for colossal stupidity. Therefore when you see the following T2W cats fall to the ground and scream, "we are all going to die" know then that the RECOGNITION WAVE is is progress.

The ones to watch in this regard in the para above are the following souls .............. ?????????

Dozens of journalists in India, currently the lead horse in the worlwide World War 3 started by CoronaV have also succumbed in April. One of the most gripping stories was of Lucknow-based journalist Vinay Srivastava who live-tweeted his death. Srivastava kept asking for help on social media, tweeting pictures of his dipping oxygen level, but by the time anyone responded, he had died

Normal operation of WAVE 3:

Then, much farther down the road and therefore yet to come, possibly in early2022 will be the 3rd of 3rd which is the most heavy part of the 3rd wave. It has a nickname = RECOGNITION WAVE. When this concept is applied to T2W it will be easier for the public here to understand the concept easily. How so? The consensus at T2W will be, "we're all going to die, there is no more conspiracy theory angle, no more excuses, no more room for colossal stupidity. Therefore when you see the following T2W cats fall to the ground and scream, "we are all going to die" know then that the RECOGNITION WAVE is is progress.

The ones to watch in this regard in the para above are the following souls .............. ?????????

Dozens of journalists in India, currently the lead horse in the worlwide World War 3 started by CoronaV have also succumbed in April. One of the most gripping stories was of Lucknow-based journalist Vinay Srivastava who live-tweeted his death. Srivastava kept asking for help on social media, tweeting pictures of his dipping oxygen level, but by the time anyone responded, he had died

The ones to watch in this regard in the para above are the following souls ..............

new_trader, MasterofCoin, Atilla, postman, Timsk ++++++

:):)

Now, behold the Fibo at his very best in long-range shots. THEY who know me know I can take out a target at a 1000 yards with a single shot. No need to reload.

But his here is a different type of shooting ..................

USDJPY long-range profit targets .....................................

Going into the 350s +++++++++++++++++++++++ see YEARLY chart.

Why is YEARLY important? Because it is firmly embedded in the HERD brain just like monthly and weekly but even more so.

View attachment 299594

PRECISION target for USDJPY is Station X = 311.695

Now remember guys, markets move 5 steps forward then 3 steps back, then 5 forward and so on. Point being, do NOT get mad at Big Joe when you see corrections, even steep corrections. Here is a realistic guide for USDJPY corrections yet to come in years 2021, 2022, 2023 ................... all will be of the form A-B-C but in the 4th wave they could be a triangle. Regardless, the minimum correction will be at least almost 40%. Think about fellas! 40% correction is huge but yet it is normal operation for a TREND. It is insignificant in terms of the final destination but very significant when looking at just one wave because Jesus H Christ you can give back 40% and be thoroughly pissed off with yourself.

So as a lesson to stubborn, recalcitrant, dead_broke and Fibo lover, T2W member named new_trader should only use weaponry for TRADING TRADING = exiting the trend at suspected tops and reentering at suspected 40% retracement of trend to rejoin the Primary Trend and continue.

Sure thing one can go short for the corrections in the Primary trend but I don't bother as I don't have the time or inclination to work so hard. I find another instrument in Primary uptrend and go with that one while I wait for my favorite to come around into Primary mode.

For newbies, my reluctance to go short for corrections is due to the simple logic that its against the natural flow of the river.

Can you dig it?

Golden opportunity spread out over years can generate huge retired cats from T2W with millions of dollars but the question is, "do they have the balls to pull it off or are they going to let hatred toward America/American thwart their dreams of getting rich?"

PRECISION target for USDJPY is Station X = 311.695

Now remember guys, markets move 5 steps forward then 3 steps back, then 5 forward and so on. Point being, do NOT get mad at Big Joe when you see corrections, even steep corrections. Here is a realistic guide for USDJPY corrections yet to come in years 2021, 2022, 2023 ................... all will be of the form A-B-C but in the 4th wave they could be a triangle. Regardless, the minimum correction will be at least almost 40%. Think about fellas! 40% correction is huge but yet it is normal operation for a TREND. It is insignificant in terms of the final destination but very significant when looking at just one wave because Jesus H Christ you can give back 40% and be thoroughly pissed off with yourself.

So as a lesson to stubborn, recalcitrant, dead_broke and Fibo lover, T2W member named new_trader should only use weaponry for TRADING TRADING = exiting the trend at suspected tops and reentering at suspected 40% retracement of trend to rejoin the Primary Trend and continue.

Sure thing one can go short for the corrections in the Primary trend but I don't bother as I don't have the time or inclination to work so hard. I find another instrument in Primary uptrend and go with that one while I wait for my favorite to come around into Primary mode.

For newbies, my reluctance to go short for corrections is due to the simple logic that its against the natural flow of the river.

Can you dig it?

Golden opportunity spread out over years can generate huge retired cats from T2W with millions of dollars but the question is, "do they have the balls to pull it off or are they going to let hatred toward America/American thwart their dreams of getting rich?"

Take it from me fellas, this one universal truth will set you free and give you enjoyment and sheer sybaritic pleasure of the nth degree if you pull off the big gains profits in this USDJPY move. Think about it. In 2-3 years you will be able to walk away from your slave lives, all of you and pick a destination holiday resort of your own choice, its does not have to be Thailand or any of my choices but all yours entirely. When you arrive there at your selected place, it will be as if a giant planet has lifted off off your shoulders thereby restoring you to your native towering height in stature and confidence - as a result of this, your enjoyment, happiness quotient and pleasure will skyrocket.

HEAVEN will not be much better than what you will experience if you follow my formula.

Can you dig it?

Status
Not open for further replies.