Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For any lost woman who stumbles into this lost God forsaken shenanigan land
Looking only for the fella who can help her save her family, her Mummy and Daddy,
Fibo is your man - he will never ever let you down - your payment is in thanks to God only
No cash is ever accepted.
Try suing me in Earth's court of Laws, it cannae work for the Judge will say but Fibo took no money

Only Fibo can save you. forums will destroy you - there is too much to sift thru', too many shenanigans.
God said to fibo< "this is a 2-terminal Universe and women are my gift of fruit to you"

This came today from her as the Corona virus continues to keep us apart .................

Since you went away I can't get your sunburned hands out of my mind ................. come back soon, I can't stand it no more

The Thai girl who took me to Buddhist temples and was shocked that I knelt and spoke to Lord Buddha
Just as if I were a Thai national - lighting the candles and flames and incense and putting a few Baht in the coffers
The whities all around were gazing in awe as I worshipped in absolute resoluteness - they could not understand it
What they did not see is that Lord Buddha and Jesus are drinking buddies who salvage fellas like Big Joe

She then said to me as we were new in our relationship, "tommorrow we go to Sarasin Bride to make a commitment.
I agreed. You see, the girl was young and fullof juice and romantic notions and the beauty of Life having suffered no
No Man had broken her heart. Big Joe would not be the one to do such a horrendous act

So off we went to Sarasin Bridge - oddly enough I know-ed it was going to be heavy, but I was not nervous. I had God.
And I know-ed God was the one who sent her to me with a mere 2 cnts in her pocket, no jewelry, no nothing
But responsibilities galore up the Yazoo in that she had to support her Ma and Pa and sister but had no education
Not a prayer in this harsh world to succeed except her looks and charm and spirit

At Sarasin bride, all she said to me in the middle of the bridge as we stood gazing above the waters and vast space
That blew my anchor points out to the realm of the entire Universe
"All I ask of you is that if you ever decide to leave me, youwill bring me here and tell me to my face you love me no more!"

Fibo was shaken to the core but the answer was easy! YES

Behold Sarasin Bridge in Phuket, Thailand where Fibo, a grown man become-d just a boy and loved every minute of it!

1618442308111.png

She has millions of Thai Baht in her account these days but still when she goes shopping at Central Plaza Department store and finds something good she likes and wants to have, always calls me first and asks, "I like this bra for example, but its too expensive ($30), what do you think? I make her century by saying and laffing, "get 6 of them , 3 in black and 3 in other colors"

That floors her. Best part is that the money is hers, it was given freely but still she asks for permission!

Americans in Thailand are downright shocked at Fibo's relationship with girls

You see, what they miss is that Fibo stresses value and ethics in value when he meets a girl - waste is not encouraged, but value and appreciation is blessed with floodgates. THEY (Americans have never understood this concept of "value" instilled in a south east Asian female.

This concept can rarely if ever be tott to a western female.

And so it is I reckon

Nasdaq new Short alert now in real time get ready to pull trigger on your time frame of choice (April 15)

Its now 9:45 AM Pacific, Thursday, April 15, 2021.

Be ready to pull the trigger and more importantly when you do pull it, pull big, take the big swing

Good luck

What does a Wave 3 aka 3rd wave look like in the Corona Virus bull-market?

INDIA

3rd wave underway in full bloom. Minimum length of the 3rd wave is 100% of Wave 1 i.e equality. More likely is 161.8% and if xtended can go to 261.8% or 423.6% of the length of Wave 1.

The sheer majesty and breadth of a 3rd wave is a wonder to behold as it is relentless, but wait there is more ............... it subdivides into 5 waves and here's the thing that Fibo specializes in for TRADING at supremely high leverage which could kill me if it were not for my TRADING tight tight tight during high lev plays ............... during the 3rd of 3rd which is the middle portion of the 3rd wave is when BEAR pours on the coal. This is the reason why this portion of the 3rd wave is called the RECOGNITION PHASE

Listen to the early part of the video for mention of period of calm after the first wave. Terrible shame that these magnificent people of India did not and do not recognize or know that that is Wave Theory, the 2nd wave is the period of calm - just like the 2004 Tsunami gave the cognoscenti the warning to get out of the beach and onto higher ground but they did not listen

One of Big Joe's still standing greatest pleasures in Life is to be in a village hut out in the boondocks drinking masala Tea and snacking on Samosas while chatting with the village elders. God, do I love it so!

1618606251328.png

Terrible terrible terrible mistake by Joe Biden to allow a Navy destroyer into Indian waters without consent. Not because of anything militarily but mostly because WE don't want to go against God. And God has has sights and plans for India bigtime along with Africa. Africa is the heart, India is the Intelligence. Imagine that. Love + Intelligence = impossible to defeat.

We cannot afford to lose friends like India.

The dictatorship in China is already making Hitler look small

Wake up, America before its to late!!! Big Joe prays and prays that the Chinks will be handled NOW before they get even deadlier now that they are in alliance with Russia.

Hell is coming to breakfast!!!! London FTSE 100 on verge of entering HELL reversal zone

1618609176935.png

WAVE 2: the story & definition of

Wave 1 up in the virus started January 2020 plunged Earth into chaos. Then a few months ago, it topped out and the wave went into decline. This decline is a respite wave, a relief wave, a recovery wave. It is called Wave 2 (down)

The personality of Wave 2:

It mimics the re-pandemic era, i.e. the period when everything was "normal" It therefore brings on confidence in return to normal life like socializing and dining out and free spirt and travel and everything that is fun, fun, fun with no restrictions. As you can see, it is therefore an optimistic wave. Now here is one kicker: the optimism in Wave 2 can be even greater than the level of normalcy that existed pre-pandemic. Go figure! But that's the way Wave 2 operates. This is what makes it extremely hard to time, because optimistic can get more optimistic and then parabolic optimistic into bubblicious optimistic.

Therein lies the main central job of Wave 2. It is to rope in the HERD into dropping their guard and starting to party and live again as if nothing untoward had ever happened. Why is this precondition so necessary, so vitally important? Because the wave that follows Wave 2 is Wave 3, the dreaded 3rd wave, the master of disaster and its personality demands maximum destruction at torrential force - it can only do its job if Wave 2 has already done a great job in roping as many of the HERD into the fray of bubblicious optimism and fearlessness and complacency to the nth degree

The current overall situation with Covid-19 generally is that ITS OVER, finished. history, done, gone and things are going back to normal. Best example of this mental stance is shown in Doctor Oz show

Wave 1 up in the virus started January 2020 plunged Earth into chaos. Then a few months ago, it topped out and the wave went into decline. This decline is a respite wave, a relief wave, a recovery wave. It is called Wave 2 (down)

It mimics the re-pandemic era, i.e. the period when everything was "normal" It therefore brings on confidence in return to normal life like socializing and dining out and free spirt and travel and everything that is fun, fun, fun with no restrictions. As you can see, it is therefore an optimistic wave. Now here is one kicker: the optimism in Wave 2 can be even greater than the level of normalcy that existed pre-pandemic. Go figure! But that's the way Wave 2 operates. This is what makes it extremely hard to time, because optimistic can get more optimistic and then parabolic optimistic into bubblicious optimistic.

Therein lies the main central job of Wave 2. It is to rope in the HERD into dropping their guard and starting to party and live again as if nothing untoward had ever happened. Why is this precondition so necessary, so vitally important? Because the wave that follows Wave 2 is Wave 3, the dreaded 3rd wave, the master of disaster and its personality demands maximum destruction at torrential force - it can only do its job if Wave 2 has already done a great job in roping as many of the HERD into the fray of bubblicious optimism and fearlessness and complacency to the nth degree

The current overall situation with Covid-19 generally is that ITS OVER, finished. history, done, gone and things are going back to normal. Best example of this mental stance is shown in Doctor Oz show

Read quote in detail first - yes, this applies to all of T2W, an impressively glib corner of the planet .......

During Wave 2, a smart fella would take all the necessary steps to prepare for Wave 3 because in his heart and his soul demands it, he knows the killer wave is coming next. Some tribes in the world sense this and they are right. Animals too - they know. It was amazing to see doggies and catties running into the back woods from the beach area and going uphill when the first tsunami wave completed and the receding water got stronger. It was ignored by the people on Patong Beach (Dec 2004)

Then Wave 3 came. Destruction galore, 3000 Scandinavians at breakfast took it in the yazoo. And that was only the beginning of the News of DEATH.

As in the case of the Stock Market Company called ENRON there was no need for a 4th and 5th and final wave as Wave 3 itself had shattered it all the way to zero. Best part of that story that Fibo still enjoys today is that the analysts who covered ENRON kept calling it a strong BUY all the way to extinction :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And here the people of T2W want Fibo to have friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expose myself to viruses and insanity and contagiousness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Read posts #7309 & 7310 first - for continuity ................. then hear this:

The next Corona Virus Wave known as WAVE 3 (up) is ready to get underway uniformly & you-nanimously worldwide in earnest & tear a new one on the idiotic countries who thought they had it licked - anytime but it is impossible for me to time it super accurately, it is too huge, too daunting, too spectacular for a mere mortal like Big Joe to claim he understands its footprint to the core minute. Best to just finish preparations and wait, wait wait for the inevitable arrival

Forgive them Father for they know not what they do or so, so glib and so unprepared to do the work have they become that the concept of the Work Ethic does not exist even in its minutest form of 0.000000000000000000000001%

Tonight in the midst of deep sleep I fully expect the whisper of God updating the CREDIT BOOK of Fibo with 1 million additional points due to the fact that he warns people and tries to save 'em - that is the job of the WAVE called The Fibo Wave. The Fibo might be small in stature compared to the towering Wave 3 incoming but he ain't afraid to go up against it with his only weaponry - SKILL/knowledge

BEAR will wait for the USA & UK to submit to "end of lockdown" before unleashing the 3rd wave.

Britain rejoices and asks: Are lockdowns finally ending?

merlin_186299928_c6301d95-5e6a-4684-8a57-0ca906ce5504-articleLarge.jpg

Slam Dunk - partial!!!!! The usual full force Slam Dunk is reserved for when Wave 3 is confirmed WORLDWIDE

:)

The Fibo's 3rd wave underway very very early stages ................... already as of April 17, 2021

Look for the mention of the THIRD WAVE in the titles of the videos even though THEY don't know what a 3rd wave is, all they know is that the next wave has arrived.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3CwxVb1Ry0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5poanVbvst8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuoNsWw-z7A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93k4JIZRJM

See exceptionally smart Man (one in millions, no more than about 25 such individuals planetwide)

Hey guys, you know me, I always try to mention if something does NOT belong to me. Everything belongs to me, is my own work, my own play, my own creativity but every once in a while I come across something that is really really good and when/if I post it, I try to state

Does not belong to Fibo

as this chart stating the Turkey is ready to be eaten and devoured :):):)

See the middle chart for the huge vertical drop similar to that of ENRON and other companies of the past that vanished up their own yazoo in a heartbeat. Why am I pointing this out to you? Because it is movements like this one that generate the highest rate of return on investment Short (in a crash) but it requires master level skill and brass balls and such a degree of aloneness because even one other person will dampen your brass balls and cause you to waver when in fact you should be taking THE WARREN BUFFET BIG SWING .................. except that Warren never big swings short only Long :)

So, its quite likely you have guessed the name of the wave in this middle chart calamitous drop in Turkish Bonds ............... why of course its called

A 3rd Wave

1618684981751.png

If you got the balls of brass-wassy you can look into playing USD-TRY ...............

see the ever increasing slope of ascent? So, just a thought-ing .............. what if the slope at where it is right now in this ogonblick is telling us that the lift off is going to be sheer vertical? Imagine the rate of return

While other currency pairs (USD) are correcting this son of a gun might be going straight UP UP UP

1618687436089.png

Joe Biden putting his foot down on Israel has caused Netanyahu to cozy up to Russia.

Its now a 3-some, China, Russia, Israel and 4-some if you add Iran. There are others of course like Venezuela but they are minor.

BEAR is stacking the forces against my United States.

I had this thought the other day ................. God loves me personally, would he allow me to be taken by the Chinks? NO way, Jose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is why, like Warren Buffet, my bet is on America, always has been , always will be.

Obama did not like 'em so its quite normal that Joe does not either.

Israel is only a friend because it manipulates gullible America into doing the dirty work of Israel - Beverly Hills & Manhattan wield considerable power.

But I'm with Mel (Mel Gibson)

Mel did a stunning job in the Jesus Christ movie. He got persecuted for it. The realism was out of this world. Big Joe don't give a rat's ass what the critics say about Mel. Mel (y)(y)(y)

THEY were the chosen people? Look what they did to Jesus!!!! I don't take kindly to such treatment of an innocent man.

Donald Trump was forced into a spot due to Ivanka Trump going Jewish. Being his favorite person in the world, he was therefore forced into a tight corner.

But Joe Biden does not have this liability. I am happy for it.

The walls of the Fibo's heart become as thin as paper and then the rebound comes in just shy of too late and I see this uplifting stuff and become a happy camper again .

Status
Not open for further replies.