Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
new_trader, did you not see the DEATH CROSS in Gold in the middle of February?

Hello!!!! Warren Buffet unloaded all his Gold in the 4th quarter already (goldminer stock)

Can Gold rebound? The Fibo supports mentioned will give us the answer soon enough, almost there now

Nobody except Fibo took the time to explain to new_trader that Gold is a bum. A worthless bum. Just sits there doing nothing but looking pretty. No yield, no dividends, no earnings unlike even plain old farmland which can support families for centuries and simultaneously appreciat and then still be there to sell at the end if one wants to. Bottomline is that such assets produce for the owner. But not Gold. The absolute worst investment in 300 years.

Warren just bought Barrick's gold and confused the shit out of everyone. This has energized them even more. Barricks gold will be bankrupt in under 2 years. But Warren has only 600 million in it = peanuts

RIP new_trader
See quote
Refresher course for new_trader .............. only Fibo can handle a female with nose in the air :)

sorry, forgot to post the video

Watch video, then see the quote in original post on how spot on I was about Gold and Barrick Gold. I am still slow on the USD reversal though. So I am not happy in this regard as it has taken longer than I expected.

See back for when I said Warren Buffet was making a huge mistake buying Barrick Gold. Good for him that he bailed in the 4th quarter.

Have a look how Fibo nailed Barrick Gold. A stunning Call that beat even the Oracle of Omaha

Slam Dunk!!! :) :)

1614631211069.png

The 1st order of business for Wave 3 when it hits in Price is to demolish Robert Kiyosaki, Peter Schiff & Warren Buffet. :) :) :) :)

BEAR will take out Warren Buffet very early indeed. Millions and millions of Gold Bugs (Gold aficionados, hoarders and buyers of Gold) will perish as they sing and dance in the streets cocksure that Gold is going to $5000 - $20k. They are sure of this.

Robert & Peter are going on and on about how Warren Buffet dumped all bank and airline stocks and instead started buying Barrick Gold (Warren prefers to buy a business than the solid metal itself). They are therefore saying out loud to all their followers that Warren knows something that they don't and that the rest of us had better pay attention because the world is crashing and going to the garbage bin.

And therefore in their anal-ysis Gold will rocked to the Moon as a Safe Haven

Fibo takes the other side of the trade against these 3 cats and declares as he has all along here in this thread since May 2019 ..............

will crash Goldto $1k, then likely to $700. Barrick Gold will go bust and declare bankruptcy. Warren will lose big.

They are also saying that the Dollar will crash and burn (because Gold will rise)

Fibo says .................... Long US Dollar and ignore Gold and Barrick Gold and all goldminers.

US DOLLAR will shine like a star!!!!!!!

Read middle portion of the quote and then ask yourself this question .................

How many proctologists with Robert Kiyosaki, Peter Schiff, other premier gold gurus and gods and Warren Buffet need when they lose 25% of their investment in Barrick Gold?

Peter Schiff is crying tears of blood right about now.

Robert Kiyosaki should do like what Fibo does ................. drink Sake every damn day. As a bonus, put an Umeboshi Plum in his bum and pray to Fibo to advise him on Gold.

Stupidissimos everywhere Fibo looks. Thank God they are not engineers of bridges and airplanes - but in financial markets they are allowed to be stupid.

These hotshot sons of b*tches don't even know basics .................... see Fibo apply Kindergarten basics to Barrick Gold to deliver a high odds profitable exit, namely the 50% retracement mark.

F****ed 'em all - again and again and again!!!

Best decision Fibo ever made? Ignore all experts. Go it alone. If you are going to lose your money its way better to lose it yourself than to have some asshole lose it for you.

1614632045409.png

Attachments

• 1614632004435.png
    1614632004435.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 50
Fibo's inner strength comes from the long-range view = the entire forest view = long-term view in which Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly are prime factors.

There is just no way to defeat a fella who can see the entire forest insteead of like at T2W, only see the leaf or leaves of the tree, not even see the entire tree let alone the under-canopy of even look towards the canopy.

Long range prowess is so key in Life that its shown her in the movie for demonstration and to make a point

Its quite possible that Trader333 has noticed this marvelous visual ...................

BEAR's selected left-enant to run the collapse, namely the USD, althoughstill under the 200-day ema, it has alrady started buggering its Twin Tower, Yen

i.e.

USDJPY is on its way to 200++

Why is this important? Because as per several mentions in this thread, the Twin Towers were the winners of the 2008 crash and ever buggered Gold for several weeks. But here's the thing: Yen was stronger than USD during the 2008 crash.

Not this time. This time for the crash of the 75 million years it will be all USD

i.e.

US Dollar will be the sole conqueror. Keep eye on DX. Its at the trendline. If it fires all Hell will break loose.

Trader333 will be compelled to nail Americans just to let off steam.

Lord have mercy! Its downright obscene to catch a bottom, but sweet and creamy bottoms are always welcome. I awwwreddddy lost-ed interest in dropping to 5-min. and upping the leverage to obscene amounts and hammereing some NVP type of premature ejaculation trades = in and out in and out in and out.

B O R I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll just stick with daily and at the lowest drop to 1H. I don't need the friggin money anyway, its now all about skill and sharpening my ability.

Fibo continues to be in El Paraiso!! :):):):cool:;)(y)(y)(y)

USDJPY

1614646335740.png

Fibo's next CALL .............. made at 4:54 PM, Pacific time, Monday, March 1st, 2021

Next Corona Virus wave to begin anytime now or very soon. This will be a YUGE wave. And check out the environment/circumstances surrounding the arrival of such a Wave .............

THEY is you-nanimously saying the danger has more or less passed and that we should all go back to school, work and cinema, restaurants, salons, malls and whatnot - but just wear a mask and make sure you get vaccinated. This is what the Lords of the Planet are saying and doing and suggesting as they claim normalcy is returning.

But Fibo is a guerilla fighter who does his best thinking from the back of a horse! He sees the trap. BEAR can deliver a hefty blow when people go complacent again.

Be ready, hide and watch, its going to get mean, mean, mean!

Nurses are friends of God? You better believe it! :)

The medicine for ALL cases is not the vaccine, its EMPLOYMENT, a good job. 99% of a paisan's problemmos vanishamundo when money jingles and jangles in the pockets. The chest puffs out

Fibo's original call for 35% unemployment rate in the BEAR has been exceeded as t hit my level already and now has recovered to 25%.

So I needs to modify this; 35% x 1.618 = 56.63

I am therefore making my next Unemployment CALL to hit a level of 55% (a Fibo #) or boom, straight to the golden ratio at 61.8%

Where are the largest number of jobs going? Answer: Uber, Lyft, Uber Eats, Doordash, Postmates, Amazon delivery and other delivery jobs. Yeah baby, Fibo's BEAR is tearing us a new one. Most of these delivery jobs cannot pay the rent.

1614650763208.png

Trouble just follows a Man .................. Fibo always testing, testing, testing 1,2,3 .......................... always ........... :):):)

Fibo careless sometimes but there's always a friend who steps in .................

Lord have mercy! Its downright obscene to catch a bottom, but sweet and creamy bottoms are always welcome. I awwwreddddy lost-ed interest in dropping to 5-min. and upping the leverage to obscene amounts and hammereing some NVP type of premature ejaculation trades = in and out in and out in and out.

B O R I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll just stick with daily and at the lowest drop to 1H. I don't need the friggin money anyway, its now all about skill and sharpening my ability.

Fibo continues to be in El Paraiso!! :):):):cool:;)(y)(y)(y)

USDJPY

View attachment 297137

Targeted and well thought out game plan for the 3rd wave up in USDPY will net Fibo 26 million dollars minimum. And this is just ONE instrument of trading. I have many lined up and ready to go but they depend on the SPX reversing first.

Wish me luck! I told you guys Fibo is the all time reigning champion prowess in a 3rd Wave. Third waves are deep, dynamic and have massive power and verve. But Fibo is a good match for a 3rd wave explosive due to the fact that Fibo has reserves of power that ain't never been tapped yet - and can just fountain all of a sudden and drown me in ammunition.

If necessary I have huge access to massive Capital I can borrow. How massive? Huge, YUGE, YUGISSIMO amounts of Capital.

Winnings are to be for a good cause. My needs are small. I have no debts, no extravagances, no desire to be like Mike Tyson & other stars who own 40 cars, 12 boats, 2 yachts and 2 airplanes :):):)

The greatest thing about Fibo is that he cannae be bought! No Sir, there just simply ain't nobody who can buy Fibo.

For the funnier side of things at T2W ............ see how it goes down when Postman (Postie) arrives in the United States and goes to pick up his rental car ........................ :)

new_trader & Postie going the wrong way in GOLD trading urged by Fibo to turn around before he gets everyone here killed ........ :) Postie finds out Newy is on the wrong side of the road just shy of too late but its too late ...............

Newy & Postie get pulled over by a cop ..................... The cop, like Fibo, wonders how such folk have gone undetected for so long (since 2001) :):):):):)

Postie and Newy are tired so they take a break from driving and get a motel to crash out ..........................

Newy's back in Postie's arms, back where she belongs ......................

After Newy lost her entire nest egg in Gold bullion she had nothing left. The walls of her heart were as thin as paper. But Postie saved her by taking her home to his family. Good on Postie. They were now friends for Life

https://youtu.be/tfPjAUoPoTU

Fibo's next CALL .............. made at 4:54 PM, Pacific time, Monday, March 1st, 2021

Next Corona Virus wave to begin anytime now or very soon. This will be a YUGE wave. And check out the environment/circumstances surrounding the arrival of such a Wave .............

THEY is you-nanimously saying the danger has more or less passed and that we should all go back to school, work and cinema, restaurants, salons, malls and whatnot - but just wear a mask and make sure you get vaccinated. This is what the Lords of the Planet are saying and doing and suggesting as they claim normalcy is returning.

But Fibo is a guerilla fighter who does his best thinking from the back of a horse! He sees the trap. BEAR can deliver a hefty blow when people go complacent again.

Be ready, hide and watch, its going to get mean, mean, mean!

Nurses are friends of God? You better believe it! :)

Slam Dunk! ??? :) Another bottom cott with precision? Give it a few days

Global COVID-19 Infections up for First Time in Seven Weeks, WHO Says​

By Reuters, Wire Service Content March 1, 2021, at 12:03 p.m.

1614711516339.png

Slam Dunk! ??? :) Another bottom cott with precision? Give it a few days

Global COVID-19 Infections up for First Time in Seven Weeks, WHO Says​

By Reuters, Wire Service Content March 1, 2021, at 12:03 p.m.

View attachment 297166

Reminder lads, the next Covid-19 Wave is a 3rd Wave. The stupid lads in the Coronavirus thread at T2W will be uniformly torn a new one and will holler in agony. Most or all of them remaining will have vanished - the reason is immaterial, it could be because the pain in life is so great or illness or death has occurred.

Remember this lads, its not hard to just conform with the mask, the distancing and other stuff even if you do NOT believe in any of it because the flip side is just three much - if you get it and even if you recover, 20% of your immune system is shot for good and it will NEVER fully recover. Adequate and tones of proof offered to Fibo by his best-est girlfriends - nurses. Anybody ever found a nurse who lies? Not possible! :):)

The 3rd Wave will of immense consequence. Its when BEAR really dishes out the coal to the burners.

We wait pay-shuntly for the News Media like CNN et al to put the News out. THEY are always days slower than Fibo as they do not deal in Technicals but only act AFTER something is already well-known by the cognoscenti.

Saint Peter asked every single T2W member when they arrived at the Pearly Gates just one question. All failed and were each given a dormitory bunk bed to sleep in for their eternal stay in Purgatory.

But not Fibo. Fibo was given the Penthouse suite with unlimited Room Service on the House and Sunday nite dinner with God as the guest

Why?

Because Fibo told St. Pete the story in the movie, JAWS ........... when they had 3 barrels on the shark but still could not prevent him from diving deep. Such was the power of this shark. St. Pete asked Fibo, "wtf does this have to do with the stock market?"

Fibo replied, "MACD Histogram!" Pete smiled & whispered to Fibo, "welcome to Heaven, maestro!"

Nasdaq Macd Histogram applied. Fibo to Nasdaq, "boy, try recovering from this, I'll be solidly impressed!! You be the miracle man, challenged all others, now do this, go right ahead and try to take out the top"

Go right ahead and impress the heck out of me with 3 barrels on you, Nazzy!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 297131

Sorry guys, just noticed that the Macd Histogram is missing in the chart. Its the fault with the software. So I'm now going to show it in Metastock. Remember, we are talking about the Macd Histogram. Hehehehe, but its only an indicator will be the response of the deadbeats from T2W and ET. Just another stupid indicator.

Wells and 3 other top designers stated it correctly when they said years back, "the Macd histogram is a God in the field of trading"

They is right!

Now do this: over the next 6 months dig into deep thought on the Histogram usage and find novel ways. They are there. Look for them. They are worth zillions to you strugglers and stragglers and newbies who never ever make it.

And if you are waiting for the core 30 members at T2W to share anything of consequence with you, even assuming they do know anything, just remember that almost every single one of them has made it abundantly clear they will not give even a crumb to the hungry beggars who come in thirsty for answers.

Yeah, these mothers at T2W are a selfish lot. Don't believe me? Just look around. The general consensus at Forums is, "why should I give them anything when I have worked and toiled so hard for so many years to get where I'm at!!?

God will severely punish these dopey Brits for not lending a true helping hand to the incoming lost souls. And if an American comes in, you know the result: he will be shot on sight!

Damn shame, another American, a girl despite posing as a boy (for safety reasons) has left the building. Very annoying to Fibo to have Americans treated so badly here in this Island the size of Louisiana. Her name is Shawty_

1614728990667.png

Nasdaq Composite:

Pull up your daily chart and plug in the standard Macd histogram.

Then go to town on your research for the next 6 months - your income from trading will go up by 500%. Do the work, think, think, think, look for nuances. For example, without dropping to real time, observe how the Macd Histogram thoroughly hammered everything else by pointing the CoronaVirus crash bottom of March 23rd, 2020. This bottom is a historic bottom the likes of which has never been seen, EVER.

But Fibo nailed it like a prince!

Welcome to the Histogram. Study, study, study, lads. It has depth, real depth.

1614732070104.png

Saint Peter asked every single T2W member when they arrived at the Pearly Gates just one question. All failed and were each given a dormitory bunk bed to sleep in for their eternal stay in Purgatory.

But not Fibo. Fibo was given the Penthouse suite with unlimited Room Service on the House and Sunday nite dinner with God as the guest

Why?

Because Fibo told St. Pete the story in the movie, JAWS ........... when they had 3 barrels on the shark but still could not prevent him from diving deep. Such was the power of this shark. St. Pete asked Fibo, "wtf does this have to do with the stock market?"

Fibo replied, "MACD Histogram!" Pete smiled & whispered to Fibo, "welcome to Heaven, maestro!"

Nasdaq Macd Histogram applied. Fibo to Nasdaq, "boy, try recovering from this, I'll be solidly impressed!! You be the miracle man, challenged all others, now do this, go right ahead and try to take out the top"

Go right ahead and impress the heck out of me with 3 barrels on you, Nazzy!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 297131

Application of the Macd Histogram symbolically: :) :)

Read quote first, then see 1:01 onwards in video below ............... and note that the curse that was blown for all traders was done by the trader who embraced the Macd Histogram

Your commands for application of the Macd Histogram are:

Look at her (Michelle Pfeiffer = Histogram)
Now look at me (the trader)
Now look at us (a formidable force)

Contrarian Indicators par excellentissimo :):):)

Help for longer-term traders/investors using only the resources of T2W. No need to even look outside of T2W. Advantage? T2W is a small place and there are only a handful of members one needs to watch to determine the blood flow and blood pressure of the market and therefore what YOU should do.

First things first for newbies: what is a contrary indicator? Answer: An indicator that indicates an overwhelming one-sided view of the market. Action to take: do the opposite.

Best T2W members who are always on the wrong side at major turns in the market? new_trader and postman. new_trader is by far the better indicator because of her standard utterance when she just can't handle the steam welling in her loins no more and blurts out, "Markets are gong to the Moon"

Sell Sell SEll Sell

Outside of T2W, you can review this document .......................... plug this into Google and get the article

Traders magazine These Contrarian Indicators Predicted The 2020 Stock Market Crash​

Contrarian Indicators par excellentissimo :):):)

Help for longer-term traders/investors using only the resources of T2W. No need to even look outside of T2W. Advantage? T2W is a small place and there are only a handful of members one needs to watch to determine the blood flow and blood pressure of the market and therefore what YOU should do.

First things first for newbies: what is a contrary indicator? Answer: An indicator that indicates an overwhelming one-sided view of the market. Action to take: do the opposite.

Best T2W members who are always on the wrong side at major turns in the market? new_trader and postman. new_trader is by far the better indicator because of her standard utterance when she just can't handle the steam welling in her loins no more and blurts out, "Markets are gong to the Moon"

Sell Sell SEll Sell

Outside of T2W, you can review this document .......................... plug this into Google and get the article

Traders magazine These Contrarian Indicators Predicted The 2020 Stock Market Crash​

Contrarian Indicators par excellentissimo :):):) outside of trading, i.e. in real life and living, nothing to do with financial markets and/or trading ....................

Over the years .................. overwhelming majority of the public = pubic vociferously yelling the following:

Coffee is bad for you
Fat is bad for you
Sugar is bad for you
Salt is bad for you
Fruit has too much sugar, therefore is bad for you except in very very limited quantities
Olive oil and Sesame oil are good for you and you should put them on everything
AVOID STARCHY FOODS ................... especially Potatoes

In the medical community EVERY single doctor swears by Colonoscopy. Do the opposite. Take the camera and shove it up HIS ass and see how HE feels :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Action to take: do the opposite when they had reached a crescendo and keep with it.

Help for new_trader

Never let a nice profit erode beyond a tiny %. When a technical red light flashes, shot first and collect your profits and then bugger off to reassess later instead of giving back to the Market all or most of your gains.

High level stupidity = riding a BEAR move down because you believe the Bull will continue. 6 full months of giving back earnings at McDonald is not something even a McDonald's employee will consider doing.

Take profit, then reassess in peace and in a nice cave enjoying your well earned spoils of war.

The and only if a technical signal shows up to go LONG again, do you get back in and thenthis time follow the commonsense rules.

GOLD reaching the red trendline support shown. This is where you would be getting ready for a POSSIBLE reversal - if any!!! And there are no guaranties. Goldie can just plumb lower and lower.

Kapiche?

View attachment 297021

Wake up call for new_trader .................. I alerted you to be ready for action when GOLD hits the red trendline and the grey rectangle and of course the obvious purple channel bottom.

Gold has just touched down.

The grey horizontal dashed line is another formidable level of support. Now look below at the Macd Histogram for the downward force still hammering Gold. But then, switch to 1H and look at the massive divergencia magnifico on Histogram as Goldie makes an even lower low.

Just be alert for reversal. Gold can continue lower, yes, but at such junctures the trader cannot afford to fall asleep. Vigilance is reqd.

Kapiche?

1614787021766.png

Wake up call for new_trader .................. I alerted you to be ready for action when GOLD hits the red trendline and the grey rectangle and of course the obvious purple channel bottom.

Gold has just touched down.

The grey horizontal dashed line is another formidable level of support. Now look below at the Macd Histogram for the downward force still hammering Gold. But then, switch to 1H and look at the massive divergencia magnifico on Histogram as Goldie makes an even lower low.

Just be alert for reversal. Gold can continue lower, yes, but at such junctures the trader cannot afford to fall asleep. Vigilance is reqd.

Kapiche?

View attachment 297191

Helping those who hate Fibo is a winner for Fibo. Meaning? The Rate of Return from God in spiritual domain is huge and the best part, unlike Earthly discounts and mileage, it never expires but instead just adds on and on.

In earthly terms helping a friend/ally let's say is equal to a 9% Rate of Return financially. If however, the equation now has an enemy being helped, the Rate of Return jumps to 78.6%. Do you see the difference. This is how GOD calculates. He uses square roots and squares.

For a further example, if Fibo were to help his top-hater at T2W, the poster named Tomorton (aka Johnny) not only would the Rate of Return jump instantly to 144% but an acknowledgement would come down the reality levels to my consciousness with the booming commendation, "YOU are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased"

This is how it works in the upper realities. One is paid massive amounts when one leaves one's comfort zone to deliver the goods in the face of extreme hate and hostility. This is what makes an Alpha grow stronger!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.