Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, do these Brits bore the sh*t out of me!! :) T2W has become so boring as to rival a graveyard in depth of DEATH. :)

Standard answer is, "then leave" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have already. Heart and soul are gone. There's nothing left here for Big Joe. Soon the remaining old timers will be gone or kill it off totally. The beer already run out. Soon the whisky will be gone. Chicks have already left 3 years ago. Damn shame! Sharky deserves better. Unreciprocated but Fibo likes Sharky, just the name of the site, T2W absolves Sharky of all sins. Its not his fault that deadbeats and homeless have crippled this site.

Fibo prays for Sharky :)

The biggest EDGE that Fibo has in LIFE is close proximity to Hollywood and all it has to offer. Keeping Fibo alive in this Corona Virus age of utter boredom and DEATH all around? Yeah baby. Entertainment to the nth degree. Such quality! All within a few miles of Fibo.

Welcome to Heaven!

What a country!

They say that people are leaving California in droves due to all the heavy stuff going on! Big Joe can't leave. He loves it too much!

Hey guys ............... try to pay attention now. It could be a defining moment. No guaranties, there are no certainties in the markets but for Fibo it has been most of the time not difficult except for this time in slamming down the TOP of the US markets. All the evidence is in this thread. Since 2018 the market has exceeded my Top CAll, not by much but it has done so. But I never gave up and the trying and trying continues unabated. I lose only if I quit.

The GREATEST SHORT of 75 million years is worth waiting for. Pay-shunce is a virtue in a BEAR market but it is a supernatural sublime juice in a BEAR market that that has the Economy on her knees but the Dow keeps rising. An anomaly? No! Fibo could say Market Manipulation and the experts would chime in in agreement, but that is a cop out.

Manipulation is NO excuse. All manipulations and shenanigans are part and parcel of the BEAR. To ME its all just plain simple market action that is clearly visible on a Log chart.

Nasdaq versus S&P is my very best informant along with the Vix. Yousee, as long as the Nazzy is outperforming the SPX, we don't got zip in terms of reversal. But we might have a shot NOW. Nasdaq versus S&P is showing signs of the DOUBLE-TOP firing. See my ttrendline in red in the chart as the line in the sand. It is punctured but it has to do more than that. It has to fail completely as support and collapse for Fibo to be right in reversal of the WORLD and thread BEAR CALL to be correctamundo!

Fingers crossed!

1614321244028.png

Hey guys ............... try to pay attention now. It could be a defining moment. No guaranties, there are no certainties in the markets but for Fibo it has been most of the time not difficult except for this time in slamming down the TOP of the US markets. All the evidence is in this thread. Since 2018 the market has exceeded my Top CAll, not by much but it has done so. But I never gave up and the trying and trying continues unabated. I lose only if I quit.

The GREATEST SHORT of 75 million years is worth waiting for. Pay-shunce is a virtue in a BEAR market but it is a supernatural sublime juice in a BEAR market that that has the Economy on her knees but the Dow keeps rising. An anomaly? No! Fibo could say Market Manipulation and the experts would chime in in agreement, but that is a cop out.

Manipulation is NO excuse. All manipulations and shenanigans are part and parcel of the BEAR. To ME its all just plain simple market action that is clearly visible on a Log chart.

Nasdaq versus S&P is my very best informant along with the Vix. Yousee, as long as the Nazzy is outperforming the SPX, we don't got zip in terms of reversal. But we might have a shot NOW. Nasdaq versus S&P is showing signs of the DOUBLE-TOP firing. See my ttrendline in red in the chart as the line in the sand. It is punctured but it has to do more than that. It has to fail completely as support and collapse for Fibo to be right in reversal of the WORLD and thread BEAR CALL to be correctamundo!

Fingers crossed!

View attachment 296962

My belief-a-mundo is that the sideways stuff on the chart towards the right, what you fellas would call a consolidation of sorts, is a Wave 4 which would imply an impending top in the next upmove which would be a terminal wave. Then reversal.

Fingers crossed! Nothing is certain. What is Fibo up against? The greatest and biggest and most-est and whooooopiest complacency and optimism of the entire history of not only the Dow Jones but also world markets. EVERY market is up up up - a never ending bubble that even the BEARS are now claiming might go on forever.

SENTIMENT analysis is a masterpiece tool for knowing where a top might be likely but with such a market it has completely failed as the stuff gets more and more and more CRAZY up up up non-stop.

How to create the chart above? In your software divide Nasdaq composite by SPX (go daily data). Then for revelations take a look at the weekly and monthly. This chart could predict the Universe.

Another reason why I say this chart could predict the Universe is simply just have a look around ............... Big Tech was already big but now it has become GOD and has shut down the President of the United States. Nobody woulda coulda expect such incredible stuff ever happening. Imagine this: a nerd like Zuckerberg can shut down Trump and dictate orders to the current president.

My my my we are in such a BEAR that niemand could ever have foretold the magnitude of the sh*t that s gong down and yet to go down.

1614322008191.png

Fingers crossed!

View attachment 296962

Tuck this in the back of your mind, then just hide and watch ..................

A yield curve inversion has never failed to call an Economic Crash. Go to FRED (St. Louis Federal Reserve) and type in yield curve and look for 10-y minus 3 -yr or 2-yr or best-est minus 3-month. Then hit max and see the history of the indicator. Then note that we had the INVERSION in 2019. Therefore, right on cue. The INVERSION has already generated the RECESSION.

Fingers crossed!

View attachment 296962

Additional-mente whilst at the FRED website look for M2 (Money supply). Then after looking at it, hold tightly to your chair and you type in Velocity of Money

Then gaze at the Velocity of Money chart. See the constant continuous decline? It tells you a sh*t load of things. The economy ain't econom-ing, there is no movement of money, people ain't spending, the stimulus checks are supposed to get them to reverse the Velocity of M2.

Bellowing thru' a megaphone: Something is very very very very WRONG!

Stock up on cash and food and get a horse and bedroll and beef jerky as I advised earlier!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

THEY told me years ago that my World Music Beat suggestions were soooo hot, soooo volatile, soooo stunningly accepted that even Saturday classes at Santa Monica College, CA during the World BEAT segment when teachers allowed the students to listen to the radio in the background as they worked on their stuff - they was dancing in their seats and often would just get up and dance in the classroom after having lost total control

15 of Fibo's suggestions did this.

I am very sad now with this Corona Virus bs is destroying and shutting my ability down to make people dance, dance dance as the classrooms are empty and most stuff is just closed down with no or close to zero staff.

I sent it anyway. Let's see if I hear from anyBODY at the College.

I do know this: if I play this song in New York, Miami or Los Angeles or Berkeley, CA there would be wild dancing in the streets and traffic would stop

The MAN works in mysterious ways. Dig this: poor poor poor country, destitute and broke to the bone but they produce the finest mizik in the world - Beatles and Stones are great but can't compete here for sheer Genetic Entity hit hard in the plexus. Bill and Hilary Clinton picked Aah-ee-tee (Haiti) for their honeymoon and it was not for any will-nilly reason - the mizik got to them too.

America, especially New York and Miami got the memo a while back. God's mizik. Mizik is very subjective so no problem if nobody here likes it. :):)

Haiti Cherie ............... a taste of KONPA in classic form, much later came the kick-ass KONPA that blew the doors off New York

Millionaires with just one track hitting New York by these young fellas/gals.

Terrible terrible terrible what's happening to New York! God has to step in and do something. New York has done sooooo much for the 3rd world, God cannot let her down now. Not now of all times when she is needed the most.

A young fella can arrive in NY with zippo dollars and in one stroke nail millions. The mizik is in their blood

Corona Virus Hell on Earth ................. but Hollywood can save you ............. how good is it? Nothing better! Creme de la creme

All genres, no exceptions, all good stuff. Locked down at home? Yeah, put your feet up, pull out the red wine and catch up with the greatest gift from America

Corona Virus Hell on Earth ................. but Hollywood can save you ............. how good is it? Nothing better! Creme de la creme

All genres, no exceptions, all good stuff. Locked down at home? Yeah, put your feet up, pull out the red wine and catch up with the greatest gift from America

What she is referring to is the movie, Cary Grant movie, Love Affair, but I prefer the one with Warren Beatty & Annette Benning. A stellar movie IMO

Fibo's BEAR has hit Hawaii pretty hard, a deafening blow already and the real deal ain't even started YET

Big Island Hawaii is Fibo's Big Love. But Hilo is not it for me as there are parts of the ocean that can easily generate massive tidal waves so I instead hang out at Waikoloa

They be suffering now ..................... high prices, low wages, tourism down, down, down ................ Hotels in deep sh*t

When Amazon falls, its all over.

The magnificent Fibo saves lives ..................... thanks to Amazon, Fibo has discovered that TOS (ThinkorSwim) software from Ameritrade is flawed in Wavelengths and cannot deliver correct waves. So only very basic TA on TOS.

Fortunately for me I never make a move unless my analysis in METASTOCK gives it a go.

Hehehehehe, a godsend is YEAR 2021.

Amazon monthly. Break Fibo's line and its doomed. Target = 5 bucks = start of Mania Bubble. Add to Short of the century if you opt to short this one. There are many choices. No shortage

1614368943483.png

Amazon daily .............. almost at the 200-day. Bounce? Hehehehe! But when the dust settles, break that 200-day and the Institutions will be pouring out the exits in a stampede.

1614369064859.png

Thou shalt not forget Fibo's several mentions of the Galactic Confederation Empire buster. See the TERROR level on left of chart? Then connect that trendline (red) to the TERROR high of the 2008 crash and extend. Notice it has been punctured in March 2020. The next time we bust thru' this line, its all over for the Empire. Where will the power come from to blast north? From the triple bottom of course and the rounding bottom and the Cup with a Handle.

My my my, quite terrifying even for Fibo.

Nobody has noticed that while the SPX was making higher highs and higher lows = uptrend continues ................. the TERROR gauge was quietly making higher lows and higher highs. Its akin to the Serengetti plains of Africe in the battles between hyenas and lions at a food kill site. The lions feast and feast and feast as the numbers of hyenas are small and growing slowly. But all of a sudden the point is reached when the balance of power shifts as the hyena numbers hit a certain point. Its all over then. The lions bolt and surrender the kill to the hyenas

Vix monthly very basic view. No waves shown.

1614369658024.png

Freebie lesson in GOLD for new_trader:

Don't buy and hold, Dolly. Don't do it. YOU are not cut out for it. Not one bit. TRADE, trade, trade the move on the Daily chart if you don't want to go real-time. But at least on Daily.

Had you adopted this stance you would have noticed that Gold begged you to exit with your profits intact at near $2081 per ounce. You don't even apply the basics. Not only were moving averages screaming at you to exit, but the key trendline had busted but you still stayed in LONG. Terrible, Dolly. Absolutely horrible market performance. No problem being wrong here and there and cutting your losses but YOU, you revel in losses and hold them tight till you are near ruin or the market feels sorry for you and gives you a reprieve.

You shoulda/woulda/coulda got out on the trendline break and notice there is no signal to get back in yet.

Wake up Dolly! :)

Such stupidity is well tolerated in the UK but in the United States you would be sent to your room for 6 months.

View attachment 296562

Never mess with a trendline, especially if its a monthly, weekly. Always give a Daily Trendline the respect it deserves - it is not as compelling as a weekly or monthly but is a champion nevertheless

Don't mess with a trendline = don't mess with my Toot-Toot :):)

Had moderator Rambo McQueen and the misguided, provincial thinker, Trader333 allowed me to mess with new_trader months ago, I would have saved her current and climbing $350/ounce loss in Gold holdings. For 7 months she just held and held the LONG always claiming that it was going to the MOON. Never once considering to take profits and relax and get back in later if warranted.

Terrible, terrible trader is this person called new_trader. If Fibo was not here at T2W, this girl would remain silent for the entire downdraft and nobody at T2W would be the wiser. Then, if and only if Gold reverses in her favor and takes out the Top, she will comes back as if nothing untoward has ever happened and claim to be goddess of Gold and once again state, "Gold going to the Moon!"

Lesson: You mess with Big Joe, Big Joe messes with you. That's Life. But Big Joe is a helper, always has been. Seeing traders suffer is not my thing. Slapping them around is. :)

I estimate that I could have saved new_trader 350k Sterling just since August of last year. Regardless real money or DEMO. If she has a family, they be suffering right now as her nest egg is blowing up left and right.

See next post as I offer HELP once more to this stubborn girl, an English girl who like everyone else here will not take a helping hand from a fella, especially if he is American. What a disaster place this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocking!!!!

Gold daily

1614370784260.png

Help for new_trader

Never let a nice profit erode beyond a tiny %. When a technical red light flashes, shot first and collect your profits and then bugger off to reassess later instead of giving back to the Market all or most of your gains.

High level stupidity = riding a BEAR move down because you believe the Bull will continue. 6 full months of giving back earnings at McDonald is not something even a McDonald's employee will consider doing.

Take profit, then reassess in peace and in a nice cave enjoying your well earned spoils of war.

The and only if a technical signal shows up to go LONG again, do you get back in and thenthis time follow the commonsense rules.

GOLD reaching the red trendline support shown. This is where you would be getting ready for a POSSIBLE reversal - if any!!! And there are no guaranties. Goldie can just plumb lower and lower.

Kapiche?

1614371321759.png

US Dollar Index:

Not a single Brit here has noticed that DX has made contact today with a MONTHLY trendline from the March 2020 top. If Champ takes out this trendline, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth as Emerging Markets become Submerging Markets bigtime. Right now you're safe till Monday. Watch EurUsd for signs of the DX trendline holding up or not.

These are critical times.

Brits here should bow to Fibo because even though Dow JOnes exceeded Fibo's To Call by a quarter chart inch, their own London FTSE 100 has not and therefore remains a stunning CALL by Fibo. London FTSE 100 therefore remains in Fibo's BEAR market call

London FTSE 100 obeys Fibo's Top Call

1614377400210.png

Status
Not open for further replies.