Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder:

Year 2021 = the year Fibo comes of age to deliver full horsepower down the whole track. A year of stellar magic. "21" continues to deliver the magic in the life of Fibo.

Fibo kept eye on Feb 1st because it is 2/1 and is now keeping eye on Feb 21st because 2/21/2021.

2/19 is also a possibility as its sum is 21

"21" is so powerful this year that Wave practitioners such as Fibo, if any, will instantly see it as equivalent to foreplay of the stellar kind.

The party continues ................................. :)(y):cool:

Reminder:

Year 2021 = the year Fibo comes of age to deliver full horsepower down the whole track. A year of stellar magic. "21" continues to deliver the magic in the life of Fibo.

Fibo kept eye on Feb 1st because it is 2/1 and is now keeping eye on Feb 21st because 2/21/2021.

2/19 is also a possibility as its sum is 21

"21" is so powerful this year that Wave practitioners such as Fibo, if any, will instantly see it as equivalent to foreplay of the stellar kind.

The party continues ................................. :)(y):cool:

1613695936448.png

For Sharky-San, ruler of Japan .......................

Dow Jones Wave Mathematics displayed in chart below. Will it work? We will find out soon enough!

Waves, Waves, Waves Sharky-San.

Ultra-common is 5th wave = 1st wave. Let's try that here on the Dow Jones monthly for the entire BULL from March 2009 to current. Current high as of Friday, Feb 12th, 2021 ........ is .......... 31,543.82

W5=W1 @ 31,694.86

We are therefore 151.04 points shy of this wave measurement known as EQUALITY in wave Jargon

View attachment 296373

Wave count starting from the Great Depression low in 1932

View attachment 296374

See quote ................. repeat key numbers here again ..............

<<<<<<< Ultra-common is 5th wave = 1st wave. Let's try that here on the Dow Jones monthly for the entire BULL from March 2009 to current. Current high as of Friday, Feb 12th, 2021 ........ is .......... 31,543.82
W5=W1 @ 31,694.86
We are therefore 151.04 points shy of this wave measurement known as EQUALITY in wave Jargon >>>>>>

Now Dow Jones is only 51.16 points shy of target :)

See quote ................. repeat key numbers here again ..............

<<<<<<< Ultra-common is 5th wave = 1st wave. Let's try that here on the Dow Jones monthly for the entire BULL from March 2009 to current. Current high as of Friday, Feb 12th, 2021 ........ is .......... 31,543.82
W5=W1 @ 31,694.86
We are therefore 151.04 points shy of this wave measurement known as EQUALITY in wave Jargon >>>>>>

Now Dow Jones is only 51.16 points shy of target :)

Now Dow Jones is only 47.33 points shy of target :)

Jesus H Christ, these London boys at T2W are a dead bunch. Come on guys, revive this place, don't give up without a fight. Yeah I know BEAR is a tough nut to crack, but you can't give up so eezily. Not so long ago you fellas came out in unison and proclaimed, "T2W is my HOME"

The manner in which you are fighting to defend the demise of your HOME is shockingly appalling to Fibo.

Stuck in a rut for soooooooo long (since 2000) you cats have lost the plot.

Start from scratch and rebuild. Start here: TRADE2WIN

Sharky gets full credit for such a lofty name. It implies what? Win, win, win. What does it imply even deeper? An operating TRADER makes things go right - by definition - and wins, wins, wins. And a winner ain't ever depressed to such an extent as this place is and has been for 21 years

21 is a Fibo #. Step up to the action and DO!

Jesus H Christ, these London boys at T2W are a dead bunch. Come on guys, revive this place, don't give up without a fight. Yeah I know BEAR is a tough nut to crack, but you can't give up so eezily. Not so long ago you fellas came out in unison and proclaimed, "T2W is my HOME"

The manner in which you are fighting to defend the demise of your HOME is shockingly appalling to Fibo.

Stuck in a rut for soooooooo long (since 2000) you cats have lost the plot.

Start from scratch and rebuild. Start here: TRADE2WIN

Sharky gets full credit for such a lofty name. It implies what? Win, win, win. What does it imply even deeper? An operating TRADER makes things go right - by definition - and wins, wins, wins. And a winner ain't ever depressed to such an extent as this place is and has been for 21 years

21 is a Fibo #. Step up to the action and DO!

New angles examined in TRADING ................... the Law of Diminishing RETURNS is sooo alive its bringing great thrills to Fibo. How so? By a parallel hobby of Fibo.

Here's the deal. Fibo is an avid music listener. Equipment is high-end audio. Now here's the thing: when I first got started in this endeavor I listened to all the bs of other enthusiasts as they went on and on about how much better this amplifier was than that one, or which preamp bested others or which high-end speaker cables delivered that extra "subtle" uuuumph.

Circular motion with the right hand to all of it. It took me a flat 6 months to throw all these sons of b*tches experts in High-End audio out the window. Boom! They were gone, never to ever return. Useless sons of b*tches just like in the TRADING business

New angles examined in TRADING ................... the Law of Diminishing RETURNS is sooo alive its bringing great thrills to Fibo. How so? By a parallel hobby of Fibo.

They (small traders, robin hood traders, gamblers, dumb phucks, experts and gurus all the same, all lost) focus gobs of energy, power and time and effort on smalllll stuff, so small, so teensy weensy as to be so insignificant that you have to strain to listen for SUBTLE improvements in sound quality. Like for example, placing Goldmund Cones under the amplifier and vibrational structure enveloping the preamp to absorb and bleed these vibrational impurities out of the sound loop.

I f***ed 'em all with just 2 things, the second TRADING technique was exponentially greater than the first.

(1) Powerline cables all changed to 8-gauge. Boom! You got clean power, you got a great head start. Now you build. 500%+++ improvement gotten in one fell swoop. No more spending 300k for a better amplifier or 50k preamplifier or 50k-200k for marginally better loudspeakers. LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURNS.

Changing the power cables to 8-gauge including labor = 1k USD

(TRADING the 3rd wave with high high leverage formula: loaded coffee = 2 spoons of organic coconut oil, 2 TBSP of pure butter, plus heavy duty cream. Skip the sugar sweetener. Then go in for trading wave 3. The brain is running on FATS, the sweetest energy there is. Yeah baby, and the burning of the flames is at slow pace to shut out insulin so no crash lows - just consistent energy factory. Boom! The bread rolls in non-stop, the concentration is high as the engine of the brain hums along in cruise mode) ............ this is the equivalent of the 8-gauge cable.

(2)

3rd wave TRADING is so great as to have its sister in high-end audio. The Listening room = 3rd wave trading = must be cleaned off STANDING WAVES to the best extent possible. Standing Waves are the destroyer of sound quality to such an extent that even clearing up 1% of distortion in these waves = 500k higher expense for an amplifier and even then fall way short of solving the issues

The day I started working on point #(2), the gains became astronomical, leaving "subtle" in the dust.

I told you cats that Fibo is about WAVES. And was into waves well before TRADING. Sound waves. How to preserve the high frequencies and how to preserve the integrity of the upper BASS by tuning out the negative effects of standing waves

Applied to TRADING produces such astronomical gains in income that it shatters all the stupidity of work hard, trade hard, put in gobs of time and loads of stupid sh*t.

Yeah baby, its that easy. The Law of Diminishing Returns is the forte of Fibo. Fibo is always looking for this one concept ...................

Where the juice be at that's going to blow the lid off the game? The big swing. Forgeddabout the small, little swings that keeep you imprisoned for life.

High-end TRADING; neutralize standing waves in your psyche, demeanor, small-mindedness, prisoner-type thinking just to pay the bills and only survive. forgeddabout such low stupid goals. Go for the big stuff - or die trying. Its well worth it. the Fibo has arrived in spades

What Are Standing Waves and How Do They Affect Your Listening Experience?​

HOMEROOM ACOUSTICSWHAT ARE STANDING WAVES AND HOW DO THEY AFFECT YOUR LISTENING EXPERIENCE?
Dennis Foley explains the biggest issue in room acoustics: standing waves.

The girly I was trying to bang said to me, "high end stereo audio is a crock, its not worth the high expense and it all sounds the same to me and has been so for years"

I had not banged her yet.

I took her to my place and had her sit in my listening chair.

Didn't need to play even more than one track. that's how much experience she had in trying to find good sound of epic performance. She had never been successful because she did have fine tastes and high standards

After listening to this entire track, she got up from the listening chair and came to me and s***ed my c**k on the spot.

Fibo had changed her life for good. The preservation of the integrity of the upper BASS is so staggering in effect that it nears HEAVEN in feeling

She said to fibo after ...................... "I don't got the words, I'm shocked"

She was talking about the sound quality not my c**k

For Sharky ONLY ........................ only HE can see, his army however is blind to the core .................. :)

Re: SPX & Vix

For the uninitiated here at T2W, Vix has a much better name when its in rising mode ............ The TERROR gauge

When Vix goes down bigtime it is showing COMPLACENCY & OPTIMISM

When Vix goes up bigtime its showing FEAR, TERROR in the psyche of the Masses of People that make up the investing world. But the investing world, despite a low % of the total population has the great fortune that the Dow Jones is the best-est yardstick for determining overall social MOOD of the masses, whether they trade/invest or not.

Such is the beauty of the game.

Sit down Sharky. Then look at the chart provided for SPX and Vix. By definition they must go in opposite direction. But look to the right of the yellow vertical line. This line only happens to be very near to the the all time top that Fibo called in this thread Jan 26/2018. Of course I did NOT know this at that time. I noo there was significance but could not figure it out satisfactorily.

At the right of chart, both SPX and Vix are going up up together. And even more noticeable is that the slope of Vix is going steeper up. BAD, BAD, BAD

1613897784811.png

For Sharky ONLY ........................ only HE can see, his army however is blind to the core .................. :)

Re: SPX & Vix

For the uninitiated here at T2W, Vix has a much better name when its in rising mode ............ The TERROR gauge

When Vix goes down bigtime it is showing COMPLACENCY & OPTIMISM

When Vix goes up bigtime its showing FEAR, TERROR in the psyche of the Masses of People that make up the investing world. But the investing world, despite a low % of the total population has the great fortune that the Dow Jones is the best-est yardstick for determining overall social MOOD of the masses, whether they trade/invest or not.

Such is the beauty of the game.

Sit down Sharky. Then look at the chart provided for SPX and Vix. By definition they must go in opposite direction. But look to the right of the yellow vertical line. This line only happens to be very near to the the all time top that Fibo called in this thread Jan 26/2018. Of course I did NOT know this at that time. I noo there was significance but could not figure it out satisfactorily.

At the right of chart, both SPX and Vix are going up up together. And even more noticeable is that the slope of Vix is going steeper up. BAD, BAD, BAD

View attachment 296680

Vix is screaming/bellowing that something radical is mighty wrong. It cannot rise with SPX for such a long duration, now 3.5 years. An anomaly? An oddity of epic proportions? You're damn straight!

And it ought to make sense in one regard. What we are dealing with is the worst BEAR in 75 million years. In just 3 weeks in March the CRASH made the GREAT DEPRESSION crash look like a walk in the park

Therfore it stands to reason that if a 3rd wave does come soon, it will be of the order of magnitude far greater than the 30 meter height of the water mark on the trees on this one island in Indonesia in 2004 when the Sue-nami hit.

The level of TERROR yet to come in the financial markets will be so great that it just cannot be properly fathomed by Fibo at this time. Whatever I come up with as to extent of the crash will most likely pale in comparison to what actually shows up when it arrives.

Help 'em Father for they know not what they do or say and have no idea what's coming their way. THEY used to own an empire way before they knew better but nowadays they can't even take out a burger out of a take-out stand. Therefore dig this Father: in their present condition, what chance do they have of gong up against such a towering monster?

Help 'em Father! :)

Bull markets in Divorce Rate, Mental health crashes, psychological breakdowns, homelessness, CRIME ............ massive bull runs to come soon - already early stages happening.

The mess-age came loud and clear to the Fibo today when a senior citizen couple in high distress was befriended by Fibo and listened to and talked to. One hour later, the the old lady said to Fibo as we were saying goodbye, "thanks so much for talking to us" .................... California is right to be looking out esp. for the seniors. I'm going to volunteer.

1613898496134.png

T2W's core 30 dropping like flies ----- one after the other -------- and now, on the verge of the PRIMARY trend reasserting itself, the conspiracy theories about Covid-19 and the denial of the Virus aka BEAR's lieutenant for the 1st attack ........... means that BEAR is going to be crucifying T2W like there is no tomorrow

David Knight, PM me your phone # so I can visit and attend your funeral and pay my respects in person.

Sharky's army vanishing one by one .................... and WAVE 3 ain't even here yet.

Corona Virus thread is only now waking up to the EXODUS of oldtimer members from T2W. Brits in Thailand honor their dead far better, waaaaay better.

First the oldtimers run out, then the newbies stop flowing in as there is less and less to see or do, then the beer runs out, then the whisky. Then it dies.

Only a small sampling of the dead ones:

When the Dow Jones reverses for real, the final exodus will leave not a single core member behind. All will be demolished by BEAR.

The dead pool:

Pat494
wackypete2
SuddenDeath
DionysusToast
Arabiannights
dbphoenix
Mr. Charts
Signalcalc
MajorMagnum
robster970
Bloodhound

T2W's dead pool thus far ........ and its only scratching the surface ............ I have not had time to dig deeper into the 2nd lieutenants -------- only the Tank Division has been examined, namely the Core 30.

The dead pool:

Pat494
wackypete2
SuddenDeath
DionysusToast
Arabiannights
dbphoenix
Mr. Charts
Signalcalc
MajorMagnum
robster970
Bloodhound

Dentalfloss
David Knight

T2W's core 30 dropping like flies ----- one after the other -------- and now, on the verge of the PRIMARY trend reasserting itself, the conspiracy theories about Covid-19 and the denial of the Virus aka BEAR's lieutenant for the 1st attack ........... means that BEAR is going to be crucifying T2W like there is no tomorrow

David Knight, PM me your phone # so I can visit and attend your funeral and pay my respects in person.

Sharky's army vanishing one by one .................... and WAVE 3 ain't even here yet.

See post # 2,997 by Timsk. T2W has never understood TRENDS. They have no idea about what a Primary Trend is and that a Primary Trend once established, reasserts itself after each intermediate correction is completed. Those who call the TREND over during a recovery wave are stupidissimo because once the trend reasserts itself, they will all be trapped with their c***s on the chopping block. A TREND tends to continue. See next post for why Rambo McQueen should let me into the chicken coup to play with Timsk for at least one hour. :):)

See post #9 by Timsk

See post #573 by Rambo McQueen on Feb 11/2020. "Much as I'd like right now to let the fox into the chicken coop it's a no can do, breaks a golden rule see" I had asked for permission to be allowed into the thread to defend myself. One American against 30 Brits. But request as you see, was denied. Much later, in an email, Sharky told me that one must be able to defend oneself. Rules do not apply to Fibo when it comes to Brits. Brits must be coddled and shielded from Fibo at all costs :ROFLMAO:

See post # 6,939 right above this one ....................

Timsk and the 30 other core T2W members, if let go permanently, would lift T2W into a nice competitive range against ET. Its the core 30 here that are keeping T2W locked in chains and in the dungeon. In London, its almost sure that this band of daftees would be the bottom of the England barrel. They give a bad name to an Englishman.

Timsk = coronavirus conspiracy theory artist = denial of corona = has no concept or understanding that its all part of a BEAR market of epic proportions and that Political leaders cannot stop it and so there is no need to blame them. The BEAR must runs its full course. WE will survive but it must run its full course.

Therefore, stating that Florida has been doing the right thing in shunning lockdowns is at best, daft. Why so? Because Corona is in a Primary Trend as per Dow Theory. Therefore there will be up upwaves and downwaves, lead horses will change along the way, this month's darling will be next month's pariah. Florida could very well be the state that is worst by the time we get to March or April etc., - no way to predict this. But to suggest the lockdown cancelation is what is saving them is really stupid when the assertion is made during a corrective wave.

Stupid, stupid, stupid ................

As per TREND basics, we are in a corrective wave in Corona virus in Florida (as in other states) and Florida appears to be doing OK by shunning lockdowns. The correct course of action as per TREND is go Long Florida coronavirus now - load up as much as you can because the bullmarket in Florida coronavirus is about to resume and shatter all stupid assumptions. I like Governor Ron DeSantis but BEAR will destroy him once the 3rd wave begins.

The exodus to Florida will result in thousands and thousands of trapped people with nowhere to go but die in ignominious defeat by having been lured by BEAR into the jaws of DEATH

Status
Not open for further replies.