Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen up guys, this is a follow-up on a Fibo project here at T2W that I undertook very soon after I arrived at this graveyard of asinine, hovine, bovine pretenders in May 2019 ......................................... :):):)

At such places (Forums) as these, the Law of the Serengeti plains of Africa's WILD apply in spades. The weak/mild/injured will get slaughtered instead of helped.

See post #6.

Listen up guys, this is a follow-up on a Fibo project here at T2W that I undertook very soon after I arrived at this graveyard of asinine, hovine, bovine pretenders in May 2019 ......................................... :):):)

At such places (Forums) as these, the Law of the Serengeti plains of Africa's WILD apply in spades. The weak/mild/injured will get slaughtered instead of helped.

See post #6.

It describes herbivores to a T. TRADING world is no different to survival on the Serengeti plains of Africa. The antelope, wildebeest, and other herbivores dance and prance when a predator is in the vicinity so as to convince him that they are not a good target because they are so active and fast and nimble (= great traders). Its no different at T2W. What I have noticed from day 1 here is that the herbivores gang up against anybody who comes across spilling his heart out as a victim and then they do what is then done in the WILD - they kick and beat up the injured animal in the hopes that he would be eaten first. In other words they make sure the weak fella gets nailed.

And poster Malaguti wanted me to make friends with such people. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have watched this op. Everything I wrote in the thread stands 100% so even today and more so. Look back at her disappearance for 300 days (a Fibo # that is not a true Fibo # but one that is respected in the same way as the number, 200.

She then poked her head in a few times since then to see what was going on at T2W.

Last seen on Sept 20th, 2020. Pay attention now, guys ...................... today, Valentine's Day marks the 144th day since then. 144 is a strong Fibo number and a favorite of W.D.Gann. And rightfully so. Magic can happen.

If SHE fails to show up here to go back into battle as a trader, then we wait for the next window = 233 days from Sept 20/2020.

That she is struggling, trying and suffering is self-evident.

I await her return as I did from day #1 so that I can help her. Nobody else here has impressed me as much as she has.

:):)

The Sharky had placed a LIKE on this op's post back then but it has since disappeared. The fact that Sharky instinctively reached out is the opposite of the mood of his army here. Three or four others made positive comments but the lead steers attacked and diminished the girl for pouring her heart out begging for a listener and helper.

Now that Covid-19 has buggered us all it will will very difficult for her to regain footing as a trader. But she still has Fibo in her corner. Its a challenge for Fibo. anything in trading of a psychological nature w.r.t. prey (ditto in trading) is of primary interest to Fibo as Sentiment is the key to all lives - and what's plotted on the chart is nothing more than the footprint of the HERD of herbivores.

She was trying to escape the bad advice of the HERD. Noble. Kinda reminds me of Papillion, never give up because the moment you do, you're done for.

Listen up guys ........................ if you want to be a successful trader .............. dump the HERD.

There are no individuals at T2W. Its all group think, group agreement, nobody got the guts to disagree with the T2W Herd for far of outright ostracism. How obvious is this to fibo after 1.6 years here? As clear as nite follows day.

Go individual, amigos, shun the HERD, go on your own. How will you know you are getting better = getting more able and stronger? One clear sign is that you will be progressively disliked. You're on your way to becoming a successful trader. The hardest thing for a trader to do is to disagree with the gang, esp. at major turns in Psyche

Bitcoin: Short of the century? I count 5 waves up on weekly but Bitty has fooled me before.

Bitty is at 50k right now in the EVERTHING BUBBLE that just won't burst.

THEY say its a NEW ERA. But all bubbles have the masses say "New ERA" - they make it clear that the prosperity will go on forever

But Fibo said, as he said before, when RISK is so great why violate Bruce's best advice, "when I see with no risk in the corner, I walk over and ick it up" (not an exact quote)

My teacher Bernard Baruch said, "I made my millions by getting out early" :):):)

If Bitcoin drops to 30k in one shot as its ripe for such a dramatic move, all cemeteries will be full

US Dollar Index winked at me at 90.317.

In year 2008 while everyone had written him off to the dungeon as a sloth and reprobate, he looked at me that night, then winked the same way and whaddyaknow, next day he was off to the races.

Repeat? Trendline breakout shown in earlier charts still apply, no change.

Now remember this: if Dollar Index does breakout north he will be renamed in 2021-2023 as

T E R R O R :whistle:

Look back in my posts for the one which has already selected the accompanying music during the TERROR

At 9:15 Ray Manzarak hits the golden ratio briefly but could not sustain it. Jean Claude Naimro of Kassav would have done a much better job of perhaps taking it higher to 161.8%

20 million dollars will be added to the insignificant current SHORT on EurUsd when the move gets underway with simultaneous breakout north of the dollar index and breakdown south of the euro. The euro with the highest volume in the world is my choice or fast, fast, fast, fast plays. I don't bother with none other as focus is supremely important in a high powered move with leverage usd as stated to ssam before in the 3rd of 3rd.

Go back to the first 2 pages of the thread here or at ET to see the mention of the TRANCHES. These have been sitting idly by as I have not been granted my wish for a short YET.

EurUsd shown many times here with the trendline, the very same trendline now broken along with the break of the RSI. Will it work?

1613455209262.png

20 million dollars will be added to the insignificant current SHORT on EurUsd when the move gets underway with simultaneous breakout north of the dollar index and breakdown south of the euro. The euro with the highest volume in the world is my choice or fast, fast, fast, fast plays. I don't bother with none other as focus is supremely important in a high powered move with leverage usd as stated to ssam before in the 3rd of 3rd.

Go back to the first 2 pages of the thread here or at ET to see the mention of the TRANCHES. These have been sitting idly by as I have not been granted my wish for a short YET.

EurUsd shown many times here with the trendline, the very same trendline now broken along with the break of the RSI. Will it work?

View attachment 296437

The selected music for the 1st wave down in the euro will be:

I will be taking hairpin bends at crazy insane speeds and death will always be right round the corner so it will be only one instrument with high high high leverage - the other p****y shorts of other instruments will be at NO leverage so I don't give a rat's ass about them - no danger.

The engine being in the back has a tendency to fly off the road due to the extreme centrifugal force.

DEATH is worth it for a move such as this one

View attachment 296437

The game will be pure Fibonacci all the way ............. all the way down to just shy of NVP's premature ejaculation time frame levels

View attachment 296437

During the Euro short, if I die it will go down with excitement, well worth it

Like so!

Euro: how sweet has Euro been for Fibo over the years? Molasses sweet, baby. See all my previous mentions of trading the euro

EURO

She's fashionably lean and she's fashionably late
She'll never wreck a scene she'll never break a date
Since her mind left school she never hesitates
She won't waste time on elementary talk
She's a 20th century fox

1613457091231.png

Soft, silky smooth skin that glistens and glows, voice is mellifluous and has all the high frequencies all the way up to 45k
Taste? Golden red flaming papaya from the Amazon forest

1613457303989.png

1613457629680.png

More Slam Dunks! :):)

U.S. COVID-19 Cases and Hospitalizations Log Biggest Weekly Drops Since Pandemic Started​

By Reuter's Wire Service Content Feb. 8, 2021, at 2:21 p.m.

Yeah baby, Wave 2 down (=recovery wave) underway in earnest. When will it end? In the vicinity of the previous 4th of one lesser degree. This will be clearly visible on the chart. More later on down the road

Stunning Calls continues

Stunning calls continue with this new one today, Feb 16/2021: vicinity of previous 4th of lesser degree has been reached. Therefore Recovery Coronavirus wave that gave relief to all is now almost over. Expect Corona to blast off northbound SOON. Keep eye on Media as they go bonkers when the rocket takes off.

London's Covid-19 Tsunami wave taken apart and tracked - full wave lambda will be revealed. Work is original, cannot imagine anyone else thinking along such lines .......................

Taking the same wave and extrapolating further as the wave expands, we see that the 1st Fibo resistance has been hit at 161.8%. Now boys, go look at the NEWS on TV and you will clearly see that the #new cases in London has dropped down a bit. All normal operation. After correction completes we will go on to the next Fibo level.

We must however keep in mind the basic TREND LAWS of THE UNIVERSE we live in:

The TREND tends to continue

The TREND can reverse at any time and most often without any notice

The TREND can go into a BEND and coil and stock up on vitality aka Energy and then continue blasting north with renewed vigor

View attachment 294213

Are you ready for London's next rocket blast of the coronavirus new cases after such a nice reprieve? Be ready. its going to get mean, real mean. See quote for background call

Are you ready? :):)

Its a terrible thing for an Englishman to live his entire life in ice cold London and never visit Copacabana. Its a prime crime. Don't let it happen. If stranded due to quarantine issues in Brazil, rejoice, there is no better place to be grounded for ETERNITY :):)

Its f***in unreal, every day has turned out to be a Sunday for Fibo - and dig this, in the midst of a BEAR of epic props that's still only in stage 1.

The job of fibo these days appears to be nothing to do with trading :):) its more like lifting the hearts of the depressed. Every ounce of encouragement and smiles and relief I can pass on on fleeting meetings adds up fast and the enjoyment continues

Starting to really get the hang of the fact I should have been a psychological counsellor instead of anything else. Nobody can stay depressed around Fibo. Any one such psychological lift can last the recipient a sold 3 days at the minimum. A worthwhile endeavor. I like it and its got zip to do with money or Mammon, its straight to the being who resides right between the eys 2 inches back of the nose who is buried in rocks of such weight they can't breathe and see daylight.

Best job I ever had.

Siempre un Domingo, amigos. La vida fina

Hey guys ................... T2W member named new_trader has been begging for HELP for years, at least since 2008 but nobody has heard her plea except for Fibo. I invited her to California for a week but she chickened out. :) Imagine this: 20 years of suffering as a trader and she could in one week with Fibo reverse her plight . Women!!! :)

I can help this girl but she is determined to die an ignominious death in the markets ..............

See posts #444, #412, #422 here in Dolly's Journal thread here

Background of new_trader at T2W:

Whenever she says, "markets going to the Moon, watch out! Death for her and anyone else is close at hand"

Examples:

(1) Now, right now with Gold in post #444. In 2013 she spent her entire nest egg in hoarding solid Gold bullion expecting it to go TO THE MOON. But she was wrong. Nothing wrong with being wrong!! But she held and held and held and held the losing position with her life savings for 3 years suffering thru' a vicious BEAR market in Gold.

(2) She said Markets going to the Moon and that Bears get hiccups when SPX loses 40 points. The next day the CoronaVirus crash started, i.e. the greatest crash in history. She was cott on the wrong side again. Defo died, nobody can survive such an onslaught but here she is again and again. Go figure!

(3) 2008 crash: she said the same thing, Markets to the Moon. Got slaughtered but here she is again. Go figure.

Dolly aka new_trader, is the ultimate buy&hold chick whether real or demo trading/investing. Nobody ever tott her to TRADE in and out of moves. Had she done this, she would be making a fortune in Gold. Sell Longs, go Short and then buy Long again. Nobody ever told her this.

See the mess she is in Gold. Suffered for years for Gold to come back up to her level of purchases then when the profits started adding up, she goes and does the same thing again and again .................... gives it all back .......... like now ............. $308 given back to the market from the Top when she should have sold and waited for the correction to reload.

Help her, guys. :)

Hey guys ................... T2W member named new_trader has been begging for HELP for years, at least since 2008 but nobody has heard her plea except for Fibo. I invited her to California for a week but she chickened out. :) Imagine this: 20 years of suffering as a trader and she could in one week with Fibo reverse her plight . Women!!! :)

I can help this girl but she is determined to die an ignominious death in the markets ..............

See posts #444, #412, #422 here in Dolly's Journal thread here

Background of new_trader at T2W:

Whenever she says, "markets going to the Moon, watch out! Death for her and anyone else is close at hand"

Examples:

(1) Now, right now with Gold in post #444. In 2013 she spent her entire nest egg in hoarding solid Gold bullion expecting it to go TO THE MOON. But she was wrong. Nothing wrong with being wrong!! But she held and held and held and held the losing position with her life savings for 3 years suffering thru' a vicious BEAR market in Gold.

(2) She said Markets going to the Moon and that Bears get hiccups when SPX loses 40 points. The next day the CoronaVirus crash started, i.e. the greatest crash in history. She was cott on the wrong side again. Defo died, nobody can survive such an onslaught but here she is again and again. Go figure!

(3) 2008 crash: she said the same thing, Markets to the Moon. Got slaughtered but here she is again. Go figure.

Dolly aka new_trader, is the ultimate buy&hold chick whether real or demo trading/investing. Nobody ever tott her to TRADE in and out of moves. Had she done this, she would be making a fortune in Gold. Sell Longs, go Short and then buy Long again. Nobody ever told her this.

See the mess she is in Gold. Suffered for years for Gold to come back up to her level of purchases then when the profits started adding up, she goes and does the same thing again and again .................... gives it all back .......... like now ............. $308 given back to the market from the Top when she should have sold and waited for the correction to reload.

Help her, guys. :)

Read quote first then see how much she loves me .................. :):) .... post # 412

1613593483223.png

post #422

"new_trader's in your head now deadbroke fibo_trader, there's no escape, ever!"

:):):):):)

Freebie lesson in GOLD for new_trader:

Don't buy and hold, Dolly. Don't do it. YOU are not cut out for it. Not one bit. TRADE, trade, trade the move on the Daily chart if you don't want to go real-time. But at least on Daily.

Had you adopted this stance you would have noticed that Gold begged you to exit with your profits intact at near $2081 per ounce. You don't even apply the basics. Not only were moving averages screaming at you to exit, but the key trendline had busted but you still stayed in LONG. Terrible, Dolly. Absolutely horrible market performance. No problem being wrong here and there and cutting your losses but YOU, you revel in losses and hold them tight till you are near ruin or the market feels sorry for you and gives you a reprieve.

You shoulda/woulda/coulda got out on the trendline break and notice there is no signal to get back in yet.

Wake up Dolly! :)

Such stupidity is well tolerated in the UK but in the United States you would be sent to your room for 6 months.

1613594962538.png

Never mess with a trendline, especially if its a monthly, weekly. Always give a Daily Trendline the respect it deserves - it is not as compelling as a weekly or monthly but is a champion nevertheless

Don't mess with a trendline = don't mess with my Toot-Toot :):)

For new_trader aka Fibo's Dolly .................... :)

when you say Markets are going to the Moon when they already have been going up for years you are only convincing everyone with smarts that you are just another robin Hood trader, aka a crowd follower - all misguided and cott up in the greed and ignoring all RISK. History has always killed all such people. But YOU are proud of this stance.

Its your ruin, Dolly. Everyone has a ruin, including Fibo. But this one is YOURS. Solve it or at least stop feeding it and being in continual TREASON against yourself and you will be on the right road again.

Good luck Dolly

Next time you put Fibo in a monkey cage try to at least put 3 other walls + ceiling to the cage. Your cage is Childs play for any monkey to escape from.

1613595857792.png

Status
Not open for further replies.