Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
1614890187291.png

AMAZON: look up my recent pos(s) ................ thenwatch Amy's bum burn as the 200-day is tested

1614890284188.png

Say what? Go up against Fibo? Fck that! Just stay at Home and don't show up for the fight. Its your safest bet.

Watch the Macd Histogram in action as it gets impelemented at the 1-min. mark. There just simply is no defense against it

Sake time. umebsohi plum, gomasio, noeedles and seaweed and tofu. It gets better? No way, Jose!

Hasta la vista amigos

sorry guys, its in grey so perhaps not so easily visible. Here it is again in white on black

View attachment 297270

USDJPY arriving soon soon soon at my destination of the golden ratio 61.8% shown in white. Be on alert to take profits if there is a reaction. Sometimes there is, and sometimes not as it goes on up to 78.6% onwards. Just be alert!

1614920211004.png

Yeah baby, when you be making the moolah, you gots to shake your ass and move and jive :):):) Welcome to Fibo's Cajun country of Zydeco and fine Cajun mizik and cooking ...................

USDJPY arriving soon soon soon at my destination of the golden ratio 61.8% shown in white. Be on alert to take profits if there is a reaction. Sometimes there is, and sometimes not as it goes on up to 78.6% onwards. Just be alert!

View attachment 297306

Yeah baby, when you be making the moolah, you gots to shake your ass and move and jive :):):) Welcome to Fibo's Cajun country of Zydeco and fine Cajun mizik and cooking ...................

As the spectacular TWIN TOWERS (USDJPY) approaches the Golden Ratio 61.8%, keep in mind that this level called Phi has magical properties that when they fire, can send off a rocket ship. In this case if it fires it will fire as a resistance. But here's the thing ................ all TA will fail when the charge as shown by USDJPY is straight parabolic up up up .............. this is where the bounty of the fibo comes in ................... Fibo is so nimble that he senses the vibration first and then if it rocks his heart and soul, is outta there with all the loot and then escape to a cave to enjoy my spoils

If you hear this song from your chart, TP fast fast fast :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Then get off your ass and jive, baby, jive

Big caution

Vix is not giving Fibo what he wants. Without Vix flying north, SPX ain't going south.

Big caution

Vix is not giving Fibo what he wants. Without Vix flying north, SPX ain't going south.
Fibo spot on yet again. You see, when Fibo smells a rat, he backs off and withdraws the big guns because the EDGE has diminished. No point in just blasting in there like a fiend when the ODDS in one's favor have seemed to dimmed or erode. One must be pay-shunt when one is ready to throw one's LIFE into a cause. That CAUSE being the ULTIMATE SHORT OF 75 million years. A short of such magnitude is bound to have traps galore, bazookas, barbed wire and whatnot to trip the The Open Plains Warrior.

In this case, right now, since yesterday and more so today, that RAT is the refusal of Vix to engage. Think about this: SPX getting hammered, but Vix not responding or worse going the other way, in line with SPX????/ hahahahahaha = trap galore

So, the Fibo gots to back off and only trade trade trade trade in and out fast fast fast like NVP and ejaculate 50 times a day which I hate to do as no woman can be satisfied by such a deadbeat. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No offense to NVP. See next post for why Fibo likes NVP. In fact, Fibo asked God to do him a favor when BEAR brings down the entire charade at T2W, to spare NVP

1614969299903.png

Who is the most hated, hated, H A T E D person/trader at T2W? I mean real hatred, not just teensy ass hocus-pocus lite HATE like Miller Lite beer - we is talking about the real deal, like Rainier's ale. Hate so pungent it makes Sulphuric Acid look as tame as Sweet Water

see post#s 144, 146, 148, 149 ..... bonus see NVP's post # 145

But, in the midst of all this HATE towards Fibo, one man and one man only, even though he croaked and choked when his gang of Brits put together an assault to ban me - 60 Brits versus one American and they would not even allow the American to be armed and defend hisself. They forced NVP into a corner. Its easy to give in to the mob. The flipside is, it takes a very firm, solid Man of considerable internal strength to say to the mob, "go fck yourselves" This is NVP's only failing I know of - he is wimpy. But other than that if it could be overlooked, he is prime real estate at T2W

This is what NVP said about Fibo: start from page 2 and work backwards to get the entire chronology :);):cool:(y)(y)(y)

Who is the most hated, hated, H A T E D person/trader at T2W? I mean real hatred, not just teensy ass hocus-pocus lite HATE like Miller Lite beer - we is talking about the real deal, like Rainier's ale. Hate so pungent it makes Sulphuric Acid look as tame as Sweet Water

see post#s 144, 146, 148, 149 ..... bonus see NVP's post # 145

But, in the midst of all this HATE towards Fibo, one man and one man only, even though he croaked and choked when his gang of Brits put together an assault to ban me - 60 Brits versus one American and they would not even allow the American to be armed and defend hisself. They forced NVP into a corner. Its easy to give in to the mob. The flipside is, it takes a very firm, solid Man of considerable internal strength to say to the mob, "go fck yourselves" This is NVP's only failing I know of - he is wimpy. But other than that if it could be overlooked, he is prime real estate at T2W

This is what NVP said about Fibo: start from page 2 and work backwards to get the entire chronology :);):cool:(y)(y)(y)

The last link appears to be dead .................... so do it this way instead as a work around. Very easy to do

Go to my thread (yeah this same one), then in the Search engine type in NVP for member. Restrict search to this thread only and then hit SEARCH. You should get 2 pages of NVP

See post #1150 by NVP ...................

Fibo i have to say you are a true one off......never seen anyone like you before on T2win .......and ive been here a long time
keep the value coming......
N

-------------------------------------------------

The above post by NVP raised the level of HATRED toward Fibo in leaps and bounds, sort of parabolic. Why? Because no Brit can ever lay out such praise for an American. Its just not allowed and carries the penalty worse than death = ostracism

Yeah baby, just anothor day at the office for Fibo (y) (y) (y)

Flow NVP power, is my recommendation ................. can't you see this is an international Man who has risen above the bondage of being tight-ass, stuck-up, hate-filled & worst of worst, provincial?

He deserves your support

1614971690624.png

God, do I love it so! The Market just closed. But here's the thing, I don't need any weekend holidays :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: WTF needs weekend holidays when you're dong what you love doing? Sometimes I wake up at 5AM and boom, can't wait to get that coffee ready and hit the SYSTEM DESIGN all encompassing work that consumes me. Here's the thing: Fibo is always on the ball with one eye on anything that couldtake my SYSTEMs to new levels. Always!

Nasdaq delivered a nice Hammer candlestick pattern. Que buenissimo! :):) Now look at the Histogram bars. Today's bar is only slightly less that of the prev. day. But I don't give a fck! I'm being cautious due to Vix not firing.

updated Nasdaq

1614978584650.png

updated Vix ............... this son of a gun is causing fibo to rack his brains for the "why"

1614978702542.png

Looking for the "why" at 2:14

Fibo's Axiom #1:

In the entire Universe there is not one single thing that can compare with the feeling inside a fella when a beautiful woman has fallen for him.

USDJPY trade update .................... see very recent posts for the whole picture, its a doozey, a veritable doozey, so sweet, so magnificente, so rosy .................

Don't miss the 61.8% = golden ratio white dotted line in chart. Now dig this one feature that reveals how stupid traders at T2W are esp. those in the Trading the FTSE futures thread run by none other than Postman ............................ these fellas are such short-term, nickel and dimers, small change thinkers - they would be in and out 600 times in this recent USDJPY move northbound after breakout.

But Fibo is in once and ain't out yet - 2 months and counting. And dig this. Count the subwaves after the first upwave and correction. I count 5 internal waves. See how short the middle wave is? This told Fibo that the 5th would be extended wave. That's when the leverage was upped as I have spoken about so many times here in this thread.

The trailing stop always follows but rapid profit taking at super high lev is instantaneous TPs along the way. Main core position is still IN and LONG

1614980507200.png

A beautiful woman of depth in beauty + the music of Ennio Morricone = Match made in Heaven. Jesus H Christ! Hollywood always delivers the bacon

Good afternoon amigos and amiguitos ...................... :):)

NEWS
03 FEBRUARY 2021

COVID’s mental-health toll: how scientists are tracking a surge in depression​

Researchers are using huge data sets to link changes in mental health to coronavirus-response measures.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Fibo's international readers, if any, regardless the country, you are all my friends. My thread offers a spectacular medicine that can ameliorate the crippling MENTAL DEPRESSION onslaught of BEAR worldwide. No psychiatrists or psychologist required. Just go thru' my thread for the movie segments when you are feeling down and out. That's why they are posted. They are the 100% organic tonic to take when BEAR impinges. It will take your mind off things, give you a reprieve and thwart BEAR from driving you into hopelessness when you are trapped by LOCKDOWN

The mental anguish disease is spreading like wild fire just as I knew it would in a BEAR at 2-4 degrees of Trend

Fibo's HOME aka Hollyweird or Hollywood is the native pastime that can thwart and defeat BEAR.

Forget about the markets, not necessary to read technical stuff, go for the movies, enjoy the clips shown here, then go for the entire movies, pass the time best you can

You will need to follow this advice when Wave 3 arrives because it is a wave that will generate parabolic mental depression and stress.

Let Fibo's Hollywood save you from disaster during lockdowns.

Good luck to all. I'm praying for us all.

1615063317661.png

ameliorate the crippling mental crush of BEAR

Sergio Leone ............. there will never be another like him .......................... detailed, long drawn out scenes with solid impact and verve ................. Sergio made a mistake in insisting that Henry Fonda be the bad guy. The public could not handle this, it was too much for them so the movie took a huge box office hit. It was ony years later that people realized the movie is an all time classic of epic proportions - the best western ever made. There is no 2nd place contender.

---------------------------------

She asks, "what's he doing out there?"

He replies, "He's whittling on a piece of wood. I got he feeling when he stops whittling, something's going to happen"

Only at the point of dying does he reveal why he wore the harmonica around his neck for so many years.

Reminder ................. The RECOGNITION WAVE is due any time now.

Recognition because the HERD will realize there is no place to hide, nowhere to run to, no escape. For the first time all conspiracy theorists will fall to their knees and pray as it will truly get to them finally that it is what it is!

as cities and governments opening the economy up trying to get back to normal ............. seeing the decrease in Corona cases .............. thinking it might all be over ............... and good times are coming back NOW ............. and its now time to take that trip and travel and party ................

The HERD will be cott of guard bigtime as per Fibo's warning so many times in this thread ..................

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.