Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Sharky :)

Do you remember the rogue trader named George Soros, the billionaire? The fella who broke the Bank of England and the British Pound on Black Wednesday, 16th Sept. 1992.

1615088912378.png

You ready, Sharky? Pull up your GBPUSD monthly chart from the 1970s top to current. Then go to the extreme left to the big drop, then the big rise. No brainer for Georgy. 61.8% retracement hits. He therefore know-ed the odds were in his favor. He hammered England.

Say what? Nobody here noo (knew) Georgy is a Fibo trader? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Georgy is a composer, an artist, a mathematician and most of all a Fibo man.

When they heard he was coming to Thailand they got a trillion gang lych mob ready to confront him at the airport. Georgy wisely said, "fck it" and didn't go.

Gotta love Georgy, he's nailing them left and right, does not give a sh*t even if it ends up costing 6 million a bang. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1615089670423.png

Good morning Sharky :)

Do you remember the rogue trader named George Soros, the billionaire? The fella who broke the Bank of England and the British Pound on Black Wednesday, 16th Sept. 1992.

View attachment 297405

You ready, Sharky? Pull up your GBPUSD monthly chart from the 1970s top to current. Then go to the extreme left to the big drop, then the big rise. No brainer for Georgy. 61.8% retracement hits. He therefore know-ed the odds were in his favor. He hammered England.

Say what? Nobody here noo (knew) Georgy is a Fibo trader? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Georgy is a composer, an artist, a mathematician and most of all a Fibo man.

When they heard he was coming to Thailand they got a trillion gang lych mob ready to confront him at the airport. Georgy wisely said, "fck it" and didn't go.

Gotta love Georgy, he's nailing them left and right, does not give a sh*t even if it ends up costing 6 million a bang. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 297406

Fibo don't give a rat's ass about any of the negative stuff people say about Georgy. All jealous sons of b*tches. George is the classic example of Warren Buffet's

Take the Big Swing

:):););):cool::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys, check out T2W poster, Tomorton

Johnny abandoned the T2W Corona Virus thread for obvious reasons - no diversity, all unanimous thinking, mostly all conspiracy theorists, none believe Corona is for real. Johnny (Tomorton) got bored to the bone with such one-sidedness, but instead of trying to improve his so called HOME (T2W) he abandoned her and went to where else, ET.

There he found diversity, difference of thinking, discussion between disagreeing members. Johnny left the T2W thread months ago and joined the ET thread I believe in December.

This then is yet another example of the striking differences between the UK & United States - its towering, expenential, parabolic ................. even one of the Brit's own, proves and confirms it - not by bogus talk but rather by actions which as we all know are way louder than words.

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, talk to me, Johnny. We have not finished our discussion on Saddam Hussein!!! :):):whistle::whistle:

ETA for Johnny (Tomorton) to my thread here is 4 minutes. If there's one thing Fibo does well is dodge stalkers real good.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys, if you don't flow power to T2W now, now, now, YOUR HOME will be no more down the road apiece!! Participation is really dropping off a cliff. Even NVP's production has ground to a halt.

Fibo can singlehandedly carry the entire site but at what cost? What will historians say 5 years from now? Why of course they will gush, "the American the Brits hated with a passion was the 2nd set of footprints in the sand, the first set being that of Sharky, as the two fellas carried the entire gang of 200 Brits including the 30 core officers on their shoulders for months/years"

:):)

Don't let the T2W song historians will sing ................ be like this ............

Once upon a time you dressed so fine
Threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People call say 'beware doll, you're bound to fall'
You thought they were all kidding you
You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hanging out
Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud

About having to be scrounging your next meal

Hey guys, check out T2W poster, Tomorton

Johnny abandoned the T2W Corona Virus thread for obvious reasons - no diversity, all unanimous thinking, mostly all conspiracy theorists, none believe Corona is for real. Johnny (Tomorton) got bored to the bone with such one-sidedness, but instead of trying to improve his so called HOME (T2W) he abandoned her and went to where else, ET.

There he found diversity, difference of thinking, discussion between disagreeing members. Johnny left the T2W thread months ago and joined the ET thread I believe in December.

This then is yet another example of the striking differences between the UK & United States - its towering, expenential, parabolic ................. even one of the Brit's own, proves and confirms it - not by bogus talk but rather by actions which as we all know are way louder than words.

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, talk to me, Johnny. We have not finished our discussion on Saddam Hussein!!! :):):whistle::whistle:

Entertainment of the ET Politics forum type, raw, gut-wrenching and brutal ...................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A requirement for graduation as a trader for any/all traders as the psychological cost can be huge for the tuition as everyone gets torn a new one - brutally. When Fibo visited the ET Politics forum (can't remember under what name) he became instant enemy #1 because he made a comment that caused the top member politician at ET (20 years seniority) to go mad, berserk and on the war path as he demanded from Fibo, "Are you calling me a racist?" Fibo's answer infuriated him even more when I said, "Do birds fly?"

He tore after me with one post after another getting madder than Hell. Then I threw the book at him because he said he was BLACK ................ my response was, "you're a n..... ?" All Hell broke loose. And I was just playing around, I didn't give a rat's ass what color he was!!!. 20 complaints to Baron. Baron said to me, "these fellas are calling me in Florida absolutely pissed off and demanding I ban you for life. I don't have time for this" So I said to him, "you can't ban me for this because as per your own rules you clearly stated that POLITICS forum is a free for all, anything goes"

He didn't ban me!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You guys should thank T2W member Tomorton for providing solid evidence of at least one major difference between Brits & Americans - the ability to take a punch or punches and hold one's ground and not run with tail between legs ............... Tomorton, on his very first post in the ET Politics forum, bowed and gave in in submission just like in the Wild in the Animal Kingdom. They found out he is Brit and the constant negative comments about Americans elsewhere by him were going to come back to haunt him, so he bowed in submission by putting the UK down (traitor) - and they (Americans) let it go. No American enjoys hammering a subdued animal on his knees. Tomorton was soon thereafter gone for good from the Politics forum. Wise course of action. ET's owner hisself stated, "it takes balls and guts to venture into the Politics forum and anyone who does go in there and gets hammered, cannot complain!!!!!!! Not meant for sissies!"

See for yourselves .............. ET/Politics/type in Tomorton

:):):)

Extreme caution advised as the FINANCIAL WORLD is fast asleep and snoring as the Saber-toothed Tiger , actually a Liger has been resting and hibernating for years and even took out the previous snoring low and is now so far gone from memory of the public that one can say they have totally forgotten.

The TED Spread

See what happened in the Financial Crisis of 2008 as TED rocketed to the north and Banks started going under left and right? There's no lower for TEDDY to go, up is the only place to go as per logic of "when one least expects it"

If the Liger blasts north, watch, watch, watch BANK RUNS blast off. Your money is gone as the Laws worldwide now favor the banks with the new concept called BAIL-IN. They don't have to ask the govt. for assistance. They just take your accounts. Why/how? Because as per the fine print, when you deposited with them, it was a loan. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You guys are f****ed.

Wake up!!!!

1615142422227.png

Extreme caution advised as the FINANCIAL WORLD is fast asleep and snoring as the Saber-toothed Tiger , actually a Liger has been resting and hibernating for years and even took out the previous snoring low and is now so far gone from memory of the public that one can say they have totally forgotten.

The TED Spread

See what happened in the Financial Crisis of 2008 as TED rocketed to the north and Banks started going under left and right? There's no lower for TEDDY to go, up is the only place to go as per logic of "when one least expects it"

If the Liger blasts north, watch, watch, watch BANK RUNS blast off. Your money is gone as the Laws worldwide now favor the banks with the new concept called BAIL-IN. They don't have to ask the govt. for assistance. They just take your accounts. Why/how? Because as per the fine print, when you deposited with them, it was a loan. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You guys are f****ed.

Wake up!!!!

View attachment 297410

Fibo's chart interpretation of the TED above ................

From the 2008 Financial Crisis top of TED graph, the entire move thereafter including the spike in CoronaVirus time (2020) is an A-B-C corrective Wave. When the new upwave begins and it will, it will be a MOTIVE = IMPULSE Wave.

God help us! The whole sh*thouse is going up in flames

TED when triggered will invoke the Fibo already stated song for our demise ...............

Cancel my subscription to the resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention

Yikes!!!!!

Fibo's goal for the BEAR market END of this thread Call is to do much better than my exit for the bull market from 2009. I hope to nail it within a very very very small margin of error. But regardless my hope, it will be what it is and will be in plain sight for all to see. Success or failure? I'm here for either one. Because there is no such thing as failure - failure is the stepping stone to success. The process gets disrupted only if/when one gives up. Giving up is not an option for Fibo.

You see, I did really well for the bull run from 2009, getting in and out at more or less the right times with 3 or 4 errors that cost me giving back some profits but not significantly. But as you know, its a game of constantly striving to get better. You drink your beer and eat your barbecued calf in celebration when you accomplish something, but the very next day the next higher plateau is targeted and the past is forgotten - ditto in Dow Theory, a methodology that has stood the test of time.

My performance for the runup from 2009 has been shown here before. Here it is again. Lots of room for improvement. Lots!

1615147844024.png

Gotta tell you guys this though ................... something that I have not yet resolved in my mind ....................

You see, that January 26th 2018 TOP CALL of this thread I made still haunts me. Why? Because I still believe tht it was the top of tops and that everything that came after that was totally hocus-pocus. I have seen stuff like this in other instruments occassionally - where you get aperfect hit at a fibo level and the instrument retreats into correction then goes up again surpasing the hit level and then after a while from higher does a nose dive. I have thus far assumed that the hit was a 3rd wave hit but its not sitting well with me as sufficient explanation.

It needs more thought.

I'm young in this game so my youth is my downside so I have to give it more time to get the answers.

January 26th 2018 is sooooooo key to me because when I look in hindsight from today its loud and clear that the deterioration in the concrete on the ground in the economy - aside from the price charts - actually started right there and everything has gone downhill since that special time, Jan 26, 2018.

Time will provide understanding - as it always has thus far. The doors are never closed for Fibo's serendipitous windfalls of understanding.

Pride and Joy? Sidestepping the crashes like a champion. Yeah, the #1 goal in trading is STAY ALIVE SO YOU CAN FIGHT ANOTHER DAY

By side stepping the galactic crashes, I gave myself a fighting chance to keep at it.

1615148384103.png

When you hear strange sounds and vibrations, drop to the ground.

Bank of America will topple. It is in high Richter Scale earthquake territory as shown by the Golden Ratio 61.8% hit.

They asked for a bail out in 2008.

This time they will just rob depositors blind and there will be no recourse.

Where it gets super and supremely interesting is that CALIFORNIA has a contract with Bank of America to handle all the debit cards issued in unemployment benefits for Californians. There are already so many shenanigans of frozen accounts and whatnot .................. when the real quake comes in, and there's no income in benefits for the recipients = no food, there will be Hell on Earth. The revolution could very well start in California as the state is still where the TRENDS begin.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch, its going to get mean, really mean!!!!

1615149534764.png

Fibo's BEAR is merciless ............. imagine anything taking out WHOLE FOODS! Who would have thought that anything so good could have trouble? Nobody! Until Fibo's came along at 2-4 degrees of TREND. And all Fibo's BEAR has done thus far is blow a gently breeze. But to WHOLE FOODS this gentle breeze is a gale force storm. Go figure!

Fibo's BEAR is merciless ............. imagine anything taking out COSTCO! Who would have thought that anything so good could have trouble? Nobody! Until Fibo's BEAR came along at 2-4 degrees of TREND. And all Fibo's BEAR has done thus far is blow a gentle breeze. But to COSTCO this gentle breeze is a gale force storm. Go figure!

Now watch this!!! Can you dig it? Has anybody noticed? Yazzuledumbah! Niemand hat gesehen! Is there a vibration? Is that a waterfall decline? How can anything so ingenious even have a correction? :)

But what if its a reversal to nickel and dime value? A correction to just another mediocre outfit? What if? Wht type of gale force winds can render such American ingenuity totally worthless a few years down the road?

Answer: Fibo's BEAR at 2-4 degrees of Trend.

1615173729690.png

Whole ready to eat chickens for homeless people is one thing that's fun to do. Terrified they are of walkng across the parking lot to pick up their chickens from the giant cart that Fibo instructs the staff member to take out to his truck/car.

The first time this happened, the staff said to me, "you said to bring it out to the trcuk/car but I don't see no truck/car! My reply: are you just plain daft? How can a car/truck eat whole chickens? Its for these hungry fellas. You is not going to make a scene now and complain to management, are you?'

His reply: No Sir! As a matter of fact I'm thrilled to see it. Do you do this often?

Fibo: Every damn month! Can I count on you to bring it out?

He: You have my word!

And so it is and has been ever since but then the Corona came in and f***ed it all up

1615175121446.png

Bloody Hell! What a country! The best of England had to learn from this genre of masters! There was no escaping. And look how it all worked out good and diverse!

Yeah baby

Hey guys, greetings from the east side of Paradise, where blue meets blue and the mountains and the waves beckon to me, come on over - they seem intent on making me take breaks from the current trading ..................

3 big giant c***s in full virility mode - Men are not allowed this as of 8 years ago and getting worse - Governor of New York getting hammered for what he as a MAN is supposed to do, nail everything in sight that fancies him. No, instead they will hound him to his grave. God help the last remaining guy on Earth with a hard-on

The 3 big c***s are .................

Nasdaq Short, USDJPY (L), USD Index (L) = EurUsd (S). There are other smaller c***s, but the big boys will suffice for now. Go back a few posts and pages to see the magnific setup as I alerted and alerted and alerted you to the revenge the mighty Dollar was goin to take ............ despite his loneliness ............. a true gigolo who was down and out but never OUT

Will update these charts later today as now I need some SUN and p*****y

This is the type of stuff the Beatles, Rolling Stones and others hungered for but there was nowhere else except the United States to find such finesse ................. nowhere ............. they know-ed this all too well when they said, we're going nowhere if we don't make it to the US. They were right, especially Jagger/Richards

Jesus H Christ, kill me now, take me now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo is always asked by Brits to specify just one example that is clear as daylight of why he states that UK vs US = frog's p***y vs Panama Canal

The only comeback for the Brits to upstage Fibo would be, "but the former is tighter than the latter, No?" ............ but nobody has ever launched this counter-measure .................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

in other words, there is just no point in comparison because the SCALING exceed both Logarithmic and Richter Scaling venues.

Its going from level to another, yes, but the higher level is not of this world .................

Clapton = England's best EVER ................ Fibo agrees with this assessment esp. after he played for George, "while my guitar gently weeps"

But Jimi Hendrix? Jesus H Christ!!!!!! A whole other Reality Level not of this world

Hey guys, remember the thorough education that T2W received gratis from Fibo on their own Colonial Era that is not taught in their schools for obvious reasons of shame? Well, Fibo continues every now and then to educate himself further as it is not only an area of Economics but also an area of PSYCHOLOGY

The European in the videos below comes up with outstanding points. I don't know who he is but he does have good points.

His point, "India lacks malicious intent to rob, maim, steal, plunder is the only reason keeping India from making Britain a Colony!"

Wow!

Do I agree with this European?

YES! YES! YES! and especially if one throws in the BEAR market of this thread - a BEAR at 2-4 degrees of TREND that by definition will equalize and bring to justice all sins and crimes of the past 75 million years.

You see, the Law of BEAR markets is that bull market icons become BEAR market pariahs.

Status
Not open for further replies.