Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For new_trader ...................

zooming into Gold on 1H ................. see the penetration of the grey rectangle, the hit on the purple channel line, the hit and going under the monthly red trendline and the close proximity to the dashed grey line support? The behold the Macd Histogram screaming positive positive positve despite Gold Price having gone lower. Michelle Pfeiffer is not validating this lower Price.

Just my 2 cents ......................... its a downtrend and its only over when its over aka reversal. But this a good place with golden opportunity for Goldie to stage a comeback.

Be alertissimo!!!!!

Behold new_trader suffering with thirst stemming from vanity. Fibo rescues her and gives her another shot at the title

Saint Peter asked every single T2W member when they arrived at the Pearly Gates just one question. All failed and were each given a dormitory bunk bed to sleep in for their eternal stay in Purgatory.

But not Fibo. Fibo was given the Penthouse suite with unlimited Room Service on the House and Sunday nite dinner with God as the guest

Why?

Because Fibo told St. Pete the story in the movie, JAWS ........... when they had 3 barrels on the shark but still could not prevent him from diving deep. Such was the power of this shark. St. Pete asked Fibo, "wtf does this have to do with the stock market?"

Fibo replied, "MACD Histogram!" Pete smiled & whispered to Fibo, "welcome to Heaven, maestro!"

Nasdaq Macd Histogram applied. Fibo to Nasdaq, "boy, try recovering from this, I'll be solidly impressed!! You be the miracle man, challenged all others, now do this, go right ahead and try to take out the top"

Go right ahead and impress the heck out of me with 3 barrels on you, Nazzy!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 297131

Nasdaq daily: same chart as before, same lines same channel, same Fibo grid.

See where Price has been bunching up for the last 7 days? Why of course its at 361.8%! If it breaks this support set your Take Profit close to but slightly above the 261.8% level. Just this one trade will pay your rent for 8 years and you will not ever need a moratorium on RENT to bail you out ever again with this strategy. Thenfor your next trade the target for TP is 161.8% which is running close to channel line right now.

Jesus H Christ, I told you guys, money has ceased to be the thing, its downright boring and obscene. Its now all about reveling in skill - that be where the juice is - that be where its truly fulfilling.:)

Of course while all this is going on, the level of HATE toward Fibo grows in leaps and bounds, sort of parabolic like the Nasdaq herself :):)

In case you chaps are wondering wtf the grey and red trendlines are? Grey are daily, the red is monthly. On Metastock the monthly is not touched. Go figure! THEY can't even do the software right. Big Joe surrounded by incompetence to the nth degree but wtf else to do? I'm stuck with it :)

1614794251960.png

Nasdaq daily: same chart as before, same lines same channel, same Fibo grid.

See where Price has been bunching up for the last 7 days? Why of course its at 361.8%! If it breaks this support set your Take Profit close to but slightly above the 261.8% level. Just this one trade will pay your rent for 8 years and you will not ever need a moratorium on RENT to bail you out ever again with this strategy. Thenfor your next trade the target for TP is 161.8% which is running close to channel line right now.

Jesus H Christ, I told you guys, money has ceased to be the thing, its downright boring and obscene. Its now all about reveling in skill - that be where the juice is - that be where its truly fulfilling.:)

Of course while all this is going on, the level of HATE toward Fibo grows in leaps and bounds, sort of parabolic like the Nasdaq herself :):)

In case you chaps are wondering wtf the grey and red trendlines are? Grey are daily, the red is monthly. On Metastock the monthly is not touched. Go figure! THEY can't even do the software right. Big Joe surrounded by incompetence to the nth degree but wtf else to do? I'm stuck with it :)

View attachment 297198

REmember fellas, the red trendline is a MONTHLY. This means its packed with native battalions of defense in an uptrend. When it starts to be attacked and starts cracking, it pays bigtime to watch carefully. If the downward force is great it can push the creaking to the axis of the Coefficient of Restitution. Once beyond that axis, the line will tend to give way. If it does give way, all Hell will break loose goosey. But if the axis can survive the onslaught, it can slingshot up and blast past the top.

So it pays to watch this type of action on the 1H for clues of the axis giving way.

Right at this very minute its clear that the downward force is less than the biggest bar but it is increasing compared to its next of kin on the left.

Fingers crossed!

When and if the 361.8% support fails it will be akin to a cigarette smoker who is battling with himself not to take that cigarette for he knows that once lit and puffed upon, his ass is grass.

And so it is!

1614801368871.png

Staying with the Nasdaq to keep things simple and focused .........................

I already updated the chart with the Macd Histogram

Now we go with another one of my favorites, my own design and I have many more. I only use these at critical junctures which actually occur very rarely and only at suspected tops/bottoms when the sentiment is way one-sided to extremes, such at this period in 2021. Otherwise I keep my charts pure Price action.

This particular gem is called by Big Joe as the RSI Differential and the designed formula in MS by Big Joe is

RSI(14) - RSI(21) ............. plug in a zero line in red of the dotted type for an easy visual of 0-line crosses.

Before using it, send out a communique to T2W member, Tomorton, who has been hounding me for weeks unlogged in but with clear flashing signals of his location - trying to get me to break some laws or rules so he can bombard Trader333 with more demands to ban me - to get his hand out of his ass and provide similar aid to newbies instead of talking crocks of never-ending sh*t disguised as HELP but without any charts or specifics = circular motion with the right hand.

Keep in mind that Trader333 is just dying to get sufficient reason to ban me for good. The last American slaughtered is a feather in his cap.

Its hard to kill Big Joe because he is the only one here at T2W actually helping Sharky in the massively princely name, Trade2Win. Why would anybody want to kill such a Man?

Same as the question why would any Brit want to kill the American named Gandhi? :):):):):):):)

1614806513003.png

See #6965, #6966, #6967, #6968 ........... here in this thread

Now, updating the magnifco gargantuan, Gigante, Totalamundo Eclipsiandissimo .............. Nasdaq vs SPX

Slam Dunk!!
on the bounce. Done deal. Movin on .........

After the bounce, Nasdaq/SPX came-d back and not only tested the trendline but actually broke it. The Fibo needs to see a continuation breakdown. And what's more, Fibo needs to see a lower low than the Jan 6/2021 low. Why? Because that is our TREND violation of lower low and not only that, it is also the neckline of a possible Head & Shoulder Top. For even further confirmation as and when Nazzy/SPX moves on south, we gots to see a failure of the 200-day ema support!!

Once a confirmation of below the 200-day ema with especially a return to kiss the 200-day ema one last time before fleeing the secen of the crime southbound.

Millions and billions and trillions and quadrillions ought to be poured in the SHORT TECHNOLOGY.

When this occurs, do not be surprised to hear and see The Donald slap Zuckerberg left and right like a rag doll.

Everything below the 200-day ema of the Nazzy/SPX goes headlong into International ZULU TIME as we go back to Prehistoric Times on the double.

Then thou shalt see Big Joe revisit Tanzania for the latest developments not in the mainstream but in the villages of the music of this ilk ............. see music video below the chart

1614873612842.png

The sweetest languages on Earth? I know none of them but I do know music and they be mizik to my ears, sheer poetry, all 3 of them. #3 French #2 Creole #1 Swahili

Its quite possible that Trader333 has noticed this marvelous visual ...................

BEAR's selected left-enant to run the collapse, namely the USD, althoughstill under the 200-day ema, it has alrady started buggering its Twin Tower, Yen

i.e.

USDJPY is on its way to 200++

Why is this important? Because as per several mentions in this thread, the Twin Towers were the winners of the 2008 crash and ever buggered Gold for several weeks. But here's the thing: Yen was stronger than USD during the 2008 crash.

Not this time. This time for the crash of the 75 million years it will be all USD

i.e.

US Dollar will be the sole conqueror. Keep eye on DX. Its at the trendline. If it fires all Hell will break loose.

Trader333 will be compelled to nail Americans just to let off steam.

Slam Dunk!!! continues ............. :)

update on USDJPY ................ climbing and climbing vertically to such an extent that oon it might start going up to the left of vertical and thereby entering the reverse TIME DIMENSION :):):):)

How big is USDJPY's .......... ?
See 1:12 below for its counterpart in the animal kingdom. He be called "He who breathes with Fire" For T2W poster, Tomorton, "he who greets with fire" does not adequately describe the fellow in a way that Tomorton would be satisfied. No Sir. The name would have to be "Fibo"

1614875123828.png

Caution w.r.t. short-term profit taking in USDJPY as he approaches Sharky's house at the Golden Ratio at 108.2

Trader333 will be there and for sure he will try to kill the rally. So, drop to 4H or 1 H or NVP's nanosecond frame and be ready to take temporary profits and reenter later ................... just caution, no biggie. :) :)

1614875611223.png

Caution w.r.t. short-term profit taking in USDJPY as he approaches Sharky's house at the Golden Ratio at 108.2

Trader333 will be there and for sure he will try to kill the rally. So, drop to 4H or 1 H or NVP's nanosecond frame and be ready to take temporary profits and reenter later ................... just caution, no biggie. :) :)

View attachment 297268

sorry guys, its in grey so perhaps not so easily visible. Here it is again in white on black

1614875695588.png

Fibo calling new_trader (Newy :))

Gold just went-ed below $1,700. Still in the support zone. One the lower channel line now and the monthly trendline support. And then just below at $1,687 is the Fibo golden ratio of 38.2%

I'm praying for you, Newy but you're so stubborn and proud and ignorant, it could turn out to be a profligate endeavor

You're now down $384/ounce. Wake up, Newy.

Since you love vocabulary so much and have learned from Fibo's vast word depth, words like "effluvium" which you're never ever recovered from, here's one such word to describe your entire trading career thus far (from 2006-2021) =

Pyrrhic Victory

You'll never be the girl, doll, if you keep this up. Snap out of your funk for cryin out loud. WTF told you that you have to sit thru' downdrafts and give back hard earned profits? I'd like to meet hi/her tailor.

Snapout of it, Newy.

Had you visited me in California you'd be flyin high nowadays rolling in dough and getting better and better after being in the desert T2W for 14 years with not only no nett progress but in reality a profound retrogression to the nett negative zones

All you had to do was to save the last dance for me ..................

1614881699728.png

For Newy, (aka Teaser :):cool::ROFLMAO:)

it was a toss up between you (English girl at the start of vid on the left) and your competition at 4:33 (left)

REmember fellas, the red trendline is a MONTHLY. This means its packed with native battalions of defense in an uptrend. When it starts to be attacked and starts cracking, it pays bigtime to watch carefully. If the downward force is great it can push the creaking to the axis of the Coefficient of Restitution. Once beyond that axis, the line will tend to give way. If it does give way, all Hell will break loose goosey. But if the axis can survive the onslaught, it can slingshot up and blast past the top.

So it pays to watch this type of action on the 1H for clues of the axis giving way.

Right at this very minute its clear that the downward force is less than the biggest bar but it is increasing compared to its next of kin on the left.

Fingers crossed!

When and if the 361.8% support fails it will be akin to a cigarette smoker who is battling with himself not to take that cigarette for he knows that once lit and puffed upon, his ass is grass.

And so it is!

View attachment 297206

The harder they come the harder they fall, one and all. When Zuckerberg gets to the 200-day, send me a text. :) :)

Look in lower panel at the Nasdaq's Histograms' latest bar - its a hard-on.

1614884457061.png

Attachments

• 1614884475166.png
    1614884475166.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 42
Fibo's BEAR is truly kickin ass .................

U.S. consumers made a record number of complaints in 2020 — this was their No. 1 grievance​

Last Updated: March 4, 2021 at 2:06 p.m. ETFirst Published: March 1, 2021 at 1:31 p.m. ET

Financial Services baby

Check out the brokers .................. customer service is gone, gone gone, hardly anyone attending the phone, technical help? Forgeddabout it. Assistance? hehehehe, from who?

Its fallin apart, baby, just like its suppposed to in a BEAR at 4 degrees of Trend ............... but still very early stages of the downdraft

Fasten seatbelts

Dow Jones from 600 to 489? Why?

Macd Histogram trendline support (grey)support, that's why. Nothing to do with what's happening in Washington, hehehehe

:)

For Newy .....................

Gold's executioner, the mighty US Dollar, the one who terrifies the SPX and sends Emerging Markets into convulsions of Submerging Markets, has now just taken out the previous sub-top in the downtrend correction that began in March 2020.

The DESTROYER (DXY) could be on his way. Let's give him a few more days to see if he is serious this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DXY has been known to ravish multiple blondes in one go. HE was the guy who said to the junior (USDZAR) ................ no boy no, that's not the way to do it - why nail only one? .... we walk down and nail 'em all.

Who be all? Answer: All Emerging Market currencies. ALL! Their loans are all in Dollars and now with yields going up, they be getting crucified when making monthly payment obligations. A veritable bloodfest!!!

Yikes!!!

Fibo exercising CAUTION due to one glaring factor

Vix is green bar-ing but its a limp d**k. Unless Vix blasts, Big Joe got zippedy do dah! That's just the way it is!! Fibo needs to see Vix deliver a massive green bar and take out resistances like a champ. If this does not happens then the breakdown in SPX and Nazzy is a trappola :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo exercising CAUTION due to one glaring factor

Vix is green bar-ing but its a limp d**k. Unless Vix blasts, Big Joe got zippedy do dah! That's just the way it is!! Fibo needs to see Vix deliver a massive green bar and take out resistances like a champ. If this does not happens then the breakdown in SPX and Nazzy is a trappola :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The absolute KEY to all scenarios - the GODlike key, there is no other that comes even close. This KEY has been isolated by fibo as to be the sole proprietor of what to watch for to determine if the BEAR market is finally underway or not ...... ????

Vix on daily timeframe must take out the Macd Histogram trendline that Big Joe showed a few days ago. Without this, its a friggin dud!

Poor fellow, I'd hate to be in his shoes. Nice fella! But powerless against BEAR.

1614888591661.png

The female version of Fibo: mess with a girl like this? No way, Jose! Such gals take to fibo like a bat out of Hell! Everybody else bores the sh*t out of them. they latch onto fibo like there's no tomorrow. The smarter they are the bigger the latching on ...................... hahahah. that's just the way it is

Status
Not open for further replies.