Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, alert .... EurUsd short has touched down on the 200-day ema so bound to be some fckups. USDJPY also showing a red bar forming along with DXY

Play it by ear.

Hey guys, I'm too tired to look into this tonite but will continue tomorrow. It does look like THE DESTROYER has woken up.

Do this ahead of me while I sleep .....

DXY/SPX ratio. Then weekly draw the latest obvious trendline down. We have a breakout. This would make the bottom Feb 24.

Hasta la vista, hasta manana :)

Fibo welcomes Prince Harry & Meghan as neighbors in Malibu, CA. Both have good reason to love Malibu. :)

Malibu is very very close to Harry's heart :) He wants to be close to his Ma. Dodi-al-Fayed bought a home in Malibu 2 months before the tragic accident - his intention was to live there with Diana. Harry/Meghan were house hunting the area.

Have not seen the Oprah interview yet but from bit and pieces on various News channels, the 2 central themes Racism & Suicidal ............... are a resounding, "do birds fly?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If Meghan were at T2W, I wonder which she'd find worse, the Palace or T2W? Take a warm American heart and mix with ICE 24/7 has consequences of the Third kind.

Escaping from Alcatraz was the right thing to do! (y)(y)

Fibo always liked Richard Quest, so here is his take. Makes solid sense to me

Both sides good points. Piers argument very valid. Need more of this type of discussion at T2W where every damn thing is so one-sided as to be boring to the nth. If there were threads like this at T2W, the site would rocket to the moon.

(y)(y)

The Harry/Meghan/Place continuation sage must be viewed in the context of ...............

BEAR market at 2-4 degrees of TREND. In such a BEAR market the bottom-line is bull market icons become BEAR market pariahs. Therefore regardless what the ups and downs are, the twists nd turns, The Royal Family is finished!

The job of BEAR is end trends and start new ones from scratch after all the fat has been burned off and a slim new rider takes the helm

Get used to it.

99.999999% of the cognoscenti is going INFLATION .................

but Fibo is betting on DEFLATION

That's my word of Life

T2W provides massive opportunity for markets participants who specialize in Market Psychology aka Sentiment Analysis

:):):)

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo predictable, so well known and understood by Fibo, I don't believe that any American has the understanding and grasp of Brits the way Fibo does. And it took under 2 years to gain this enormous expertise and confidence.

Why is there no thread yet in FOYER on the Prince Harry/Meghan/Royal family fiasco?? Answer: it would be so one-sided as to verify and ratify Fibo's assertion that T2W is a one-way street, a very provincial thought station.

Anything about American screwup are brought up rapidissimo. But they know they're fcked with this one. royal family cott with their pants down in a giant snafu that will never end.

Poor fellas - BEAR market is bringing on justice to the nth degree for 300 years of abominations consisting of outright theft, genocide, murder and destruction of entire populations. Did anyone ever believe that fod would just let something like that go unpunished? The simple black fella in Africa is by definition God's son. God don't take kindly to maiming his children.

Prince Harry is a fine fella, welcome to Malibu. Very noticeable is he stood up for his wife in the face of immense opposition and consequences. That makes Harry a MAN, an Alpha!

What they did to Diana? Un f****in believable. I've read her story and also seen the movie and did my own research. The people's princess? Yeah, in spades. The thing that got Fibo was how elusive true love was for D. Dodi's calls were coming in like a waterfall but all she wanted and waited for is the call from the Asian doctor. That's where her heart was.

So unlucky in Love! There is no friggin justice in this sh*thouse!

RIP Princess D.

See #6965, #6966, #6967, #6968 ........... here in this thread

Now, updating the magnifco gargantuan, Gigante, Totalamundo Eclipsiandissimo .............. Nasdaq vs SPX

Slam Dunk!!
on the bounce. Done deal. Movin on .........

After the bounce, Nasdaq/SPX came-d back and not only tested the trendline but actually broke it. The Fibo needs to see a continuation breakdown. And what's more, Fibo needs to see a lower low than the Jan 6/2021 low. Why? Because that is our TREND violation of lower low and not only that, it is also the neckline of a possible Head & Shoulder Top. For even further confirmation as and when Nazzy/SPX moves on south, we gots to see a failure of the 200-day ema support!!

Once a confirmation of below the 200-day ema with especially a return to kiss the 200-day ema one last time before fleeing the secen of the crime southbound.

Millions and billions and trillions and quadrillions ought to be poured in the SHORT TECHNOLOGY.

When this occurs, do not be surprised to hear and see The Donald slap Zuckerberg left and right like a rag doll.

Everything below the 200-day ema of the Nazzy/SPX goes headlong into International ZULU TIME as we go back to Prehistoric Times on the double.

Then thou shalt see Big Joe revisit Tanzania for the latest developments not in the mainstream but in the villages of the music of this ilk ............. see music video below the chart

View attachment 297266

The sweetest languages on Earth? I know none of them but I do know music and they be mizik to my ears, sheer poetry, all 3 of them. #3 French #2 Creole #1 Swahili

update on same-o same-o concept Nasdaq/SPX = key to all money-making = best-est SHORT in the Universe if the 200-day fails

Whatever you are seeing now in the Nasdaq is 200-day bounce in the Nasdaq/SPX = Mr. Majestyk. No other reason is reqd. Price is the generator of all reasons.

Yes, the nickname of the Nasdaq vs SPX = Nasdaq/SPX or QQQ/SPY .... is Mr. Majestyk

1615406842093.png

Nasdaq by herself has just arrived at the 21-day ema in her bounce but the 200-day is much lower.

for me to be successful, like I said earlier many times, the ratio must break the 200-day.

In other news, Shanghai Composite might be leading the charge south as it has broken trend. On the 200-day now, so bounce expected.

Get a load of Mr. Majestyk (nasdaq/spx) in action .................. :)

Mr. Majestyk was visited by Fibo at the Cedar's Sinai Hospital in LA may moons ago when he was dying. The nurse would not let me into the room because I was not family. The family members visiting did not show any objections to me to visit but what nailed it was my movie knowledge when I wished Charlie with, "soon other Mortons will be along and they'll kill it off"

The smile was from ear to ear and he said to the nurse, "he's OK. he is family now"

I had a nice visit with the fella who was in the best movie of all time even greater than Ben-Hur was otherwise my favorite.

Till today nobody has beaten Charlie in Westerns. His reign is supreme.

RIP

Get a load of Mr. Majestyk (nasdaq/spx) in action .................. :)

Mr. Majestyk was visited by Fibo at the Cedar's Sinai Hospital in LA may moons ago when he was dying. The nurse would not let me into the room because I was not family. The family members visiting did not show any objections to me to visit but what nailed it was my movie knowledge when I wished Charlie with, "soon other Mortons will be along and they'll kill it off"

The smile was from ear to ear and he said to the nurse, "he's OK. he is family now"

I had a nice visit with the fella who was in the best movie of all time even greater than Ben-Hur was otherwise my favorite.

Till today nobody has beaten Charlie in Westerns. His reign is supreme.

RIP

Mr. Majestyk, the greatest of all time ................

Parents were so poor, Charlie had to wear his sister's dress to go to school. Received a Purple Heart in WW2.

At the peak of his career, Charles Bronson was the highest-paid actor on the planet. He earned $1 million for each of The Stone Killer, Chino, Death Wish and St. Ives. He earned $1.5 million for Death Wish II. He earned $2 million for 10 To Midnight in 1982 which is the same as $5 million in today's dollars. In addition to salary, Bronson wisely negotiated large gross points on some of his movies. As part of his 1975 deal with Warner Brothers, Bronson would receive 10-15% of gross receipts from movie ticket sales and film rentals. Negotiating for a cut of film rentals in the 1970s was particularly forward-thinking. When he struck the deal, film rentals were basically non-existent. Throughout the 80s the VHS rental market exploded. In 2011, the Bronson estate sued Warner Brothers accusing the studio of improper accounting related to his 1975 revenue-share deal.

Nasdaq/SPX = Mr. Majestyk .................. best ever scene that needs an IQ at least 160 to grasp the level of extraordinary direction, acting, attention to detail. real survival instincts in a gunfight, and most of all, WHST IS AN EDGE in a gunfight or TRADING

You see, Mr. Majestyk noo (knew) that he would be outnumbered at the train station when he arrived. He had made an appointment to see Frank. There were 3 gunfighters waiting for him at the station. They noo if they spread out theycould gain valuable nanoseconds in a fight against just one fighter as he would have to swing his gun from one to the other - an impossible feat to pull off in a 1 against 3 gunslingers.

But Mr. Majestyk foresaw this and planned accordingly. He did not get off the train. When the 3 gunfighters saw that it was a now show, they started to walk away. But in doing so, theymade the colossal mistake of coming together and then then walking off, thereby decreasingthe spacing between them.

This was all the EDGE Mr. Majestyk needed = the shaving off of nanoseconds. This would give him a fighting chance of nailing all 3.

So he got off the train on the other side after the 3 had started to leave the station.

The 3 had come in of course on 3 horses so he asked if they brought a horse for him and they laffed and ridiculed him and ridiculed him and replied, "Looks like we're shy one horse"

Mr. Majestyk shook his head and replied, "No, you brought two too many!"

------------------------------------------------

pay particular heed to the manner in which Sergio Leone details the characters.

In the markets there's a lot of fake outs and false data so one has to be extra vigilant for when to enter aka when to kill but more importantly, WHO to kill. So one takes one's time to get the facts ................ s l o w l y if necessary .

Nasdaq update ................... rally in progress as everyone already knows. But do they know the destination of the rally? :):) Fibo can take a crack at it: going to 13,490 in the zone of the previous 4th of lesser degree.

Can Fibo be wrong and the Nasdaq take out the top - AGAIN? Do birds fly? :):) If this happens will Fibo go LONG? Not a chance. Fibo is sticking to the Short Stance, in and out in and out until the 200-day is broken to the downside, then its a sit back and enjoy the uninterrupted waterfall Short for months and months.

T2W quiet, quiet, quiet about Prince Harry/Meghan .............. say what? not a single thread? Cat got their tongue :)

T2W depriving Fibo and traders of witnessing a real life deep and pervasive no-bid trade. Not single thread, not a single comment. Like I said, T2W operates as ONE. No diversity. :)

All this while BEAR has thrown UK into the ring of largest and oldest Institution about to crack and crash .................. early stages

Status
Not open for further replies.