Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
See post # 6,939 right above this one ....................

Timsk and the 30 other core T2W members, if let go permanently, would lift T2W into a nice competitive range against ET. Its the core 30 here that are keeping T2W locked in chains and in the dungeon. In London, its almost sure that this band of daftees would be the bottom of the England barrel. They give a bad name to an Englishman.

Refer to Timsk post # # 2,997

T2W always wrong at major turns in the market is the theme that Fibo has been demonstrating for 1.5 years. It soooooo counterintuitive, so damn impossible that the entire Stock Trading Media has missed the GEM. What GEM? The GEM that clearly proves (but with a whole lotta digging as the shenanigans are piled thick) that stock traders at forums are the bottom of the barrel and ALL losers. Including Fibo. :):) They are all very much part of the HERD = CROWD = Wildebeest = always wrong at major turns in the markets

Keep eye on Timsk as you watch the CoronaVirus scene over the next few months in FLORIDA. If Timsk is wrong, I would like to be allowed into the chicken coup to play with him for an hour. If Timsk is correct, I will take him to the movies and then for beer.

But its not looking good for Timsk. As usual T2W makes dramatic utterances at exactly the most inopportune moments - just when a major turn is ready to occur

Keep eye on Florida as BEAR unleashes the next round of devastation ................. it migh have already started.

FLORIDA: Behold Dow Theory's Primary Trend in action. The Trend has been confirmed. We are in an intermediate level correction. When this intermediate-term trend completes, the Primary TREND will resume = reassert itself.. Its nothing new, its how stuff woks. Its the people at T2W that are the problem, not the owner or the mods. When you are dealing with duffers, you're just basically f***ed.

:)

1613942557042.png

1613942660690.png

For T2W investors to Trade/Invest in Florida Coronavirus :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See chart below. See extreme right of chart. Then plug in your downtrendline for the recent several week recovery downwave that Timsk is ooohing and aaahing over. Theh observe how far down the corrective wave has come and is coming. I don't have the DATA in raw form to use with my own software so I am at a disadvantage here but just eyeballing the chart suggests 50-60% retracement already. Therefore if not already, we should be close to a reversal, i.e. the Primary trend will reassert herself and blast north

Given this, what should T2W investors do to make a shitload of moolah?

Start nibbling LONG on CoronaVirus Florida. As soon as you see the trendline broken topside, load up LONG like there's no tomorrow. Then ride the 3rd wave north. Up to where? 161.8% of Wave 1 up at a very minimum

Make a bloody fortune, guys

Florida bull run in Corona Virus is on the verge of resuming.

When this happens and is confirmed, I will post a video of Fibo in the chicken coup with Timsk

Reminder: Even my best friends don't know that my job is turning Lead into Gold

1613943455861.png

Hey guys ............... just realized I should post a Reality Factor ....................... "why Fibo & T2W have never gotten along since day #1"

This is not a complaint. How can I complain when I am having so much fun? Rest assured therefore its not a complaint :)
Besides, even if it is a complaint it would be pointless as no action would be taken against any Brit when an American is involved. But the American would be shot several times and left to die ignominiously

That's just the way it is.

(note: Trader333 said he felt sorry for me that I was trying to make friends in my early days here at T2W. He was laffffing that I failed miserably) :):)

This post is NOT about Trader333

The purpose of the post is to provide context for any new readers who come into this thread and wonder,
" wtf is going on between Fibo and T2W masses?"

Before me, Americans were never ever treated well here at T2W. But when I arrived THEY ganged up and poured on the coal

Fibo vs T2W members is best shown in this video. Its incredibly accurate in spelling out the relationship.

Hey guys ............... just realized I should post a Reality Factor ....................... "why Fibo & T2W have never gotten along since day #1"

This is not a complaint. How can I complain when I am having so much fun? Rest assured therefore its not a complaint :)
Besides, even if it is a complaint it would be pointless as no action would be taken against any Brit when an American is involved. But the American would be shot several times and left to die ignominiously

That's just the way it is.

(note: Trader333 said he felt sorry for me that I was trying to make friends in my early days here at T2W. He was laffffing that I failed miserably) :):)

This post is NOT about Trader333

The purpose of the post is to provide context for any new readers who come into this thread and wonder,
" wtf is going on between Fibo and T2W masses?"

Before me, Americans were never ever treated well here at T2W. But when I arrived THEY ganged up and poured on the coal

Fibo vs T2W members is best shown in this video. Its incredibly accurate in spelling out the relationship.

Read quote for context .............................

why there is really no point in ganging up against Fibo ................. at age 7 Fibo had already seen PAIN & TORMENT & TORTURE alone and far from HOME in a foreign country - the pain was so intense I was delirious and was sure that God had forsaken me. The pain started to vanish the moment I accepted DEATH was inevitable and welcomed it.

See post #149

The verve of Fibo's historic BEAR at 2-4 degrees of TREND ..........................

cannot be be viewed in one ogonblick, esp. at T2W for it will cause blindness of the opaque kind. It must be viewed surreptitiously and in small doses. The saving grace at T2W is that nobody is driving the individual cars so this might save 'em from instant blindness. Nobody home = no harm, no foul

Single-day US deaths on Dec 10/2020 beat out by a wide margin the American deaths on D-DAY and New York 911 bombing.

Total Covid-19 American deaths thus far approx. 450k should be gawked at versus ALL American war deaths for all American wars combined except for the Civil War.

The American deaths of 620k in the Civil War expected to be surpassed with ease during the 3rd wave of Corona expected soon

Fibo therefore expects that in just the mere 1st sub-wave of Wave 3 down (not started yet) ................ the total number of American deaths from Covid-19 will have surpassed the entire totality of all American deaths from all Wars combined over a couple centuries

Special note for historians when T2W survivor or survivors read this in Year 2050 .......................................

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.
Read quote first .....................

The verve of Fibo's historic BEAR at 2-4 degrees of TREND ..........................

Today Feb 21st, 2021, the # American deaths from Covid-19 has eclipsed American deaths in all of WWII

By March 31st # American deaths will have exceeded American deaths in all of WWI + WWII

By March 31st # American deaths from Covid-19 will have exceeded American deaths in ALL wars except the Civil War

Did Fibo call the greatest BEAR of BEARS or what?!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And dig this: Fibo stated many times, well before Corona even showed up that the 2008 CRASH was handled by a BEAR cub and that the next crash would be handled by his Pappy, a full grown adult male in his prime

:)

God, do I love it so!! :)

21 continues to deliver the horsepower as I noo (knew) it would

BOEING: one of the greatest companies, EVER. Not a single analyst or guru EVER suspected it would reverse and

crash. They all had buy buy buy buy recommendations when Fibo called the Top at EliteTrader in 2019 just before coming to T2W

Fibo's posts on BOEING could be a University course. 4 pages of posts chronologically outlined with Date/Timestamp of ET & T2W.

Fibo's BEAR CALL on Boeing had the underlying theme, "sh*t hapens in a BEAR Market at 2 degrees of trend"

Sh*t happens continues and continues and continues ...................................

Dozens of Boeing 777s grounded after United Airlines engine failure​

PUBLISHED SUN, FEB 21 20217:05 PM ESTUPDATED MON, FEB 22 202111:11 AM EST

Jesus H Christ ................... for anyone wondering why BOEING is the greatest of all time, there is only one yardstick to determine this:

BOEING must be predictable in a BEAR. This is why Fibo chose this stock because Fibo is also an investor in the short side. Hehehehe, who ever heard of such a thing as "invest in the short side?"

A great company such as this one, must go to exactly textbook targets. This is a universal rule in WAVES of stellar performers. They are totally predictable when they FALL

How so? See for yourselves, examples of predictability in Boeing:

The core Fibo structure will be honored like there's no tomorrow. Observe how the Fibo grid levels reversed and repelled Boeing with near precision. Notice how 78.6% stopped and reversed the thunderous decline.

No short seller of Fibo's know-how of WAVES would ever ignore the 78.6% level and just stay short when it is approached. No Sir, the Fibo would take the money BEFORE Boeing got the 78.6% level.

Observe how the trendlines behaved!!!!!! PERFECTISSIMO!!!

1614015353629.png

BOEING:

must be predictable in a BEAR market for it to be a stellar company

See previous posts on what it already did and then dig this: next big target is the region of the previous 4th of one lesser degree, i.e. vicinity of $30/share

From $446/share down to $30/share = what Fibo calls the Big Swing = the temperament of Fibo described to a T. The $30/share target comes from the previous 4th backed up by Fibo 94% decline level

That's why I love Boeing. Just one Boeing in a single lifetime can make my eternity. And it has and continues to do so

(monthly shown needs updating as the supplier has been discontinued so now I use ThinkorSwim)

God, do I love it so!!!

1614015902314.png

Fibo's BEAR delivers yet another classic ..................... this one close to ET & T2W :)

The word is out that the ET-er named fibo_trader has taken T2W off Life Support and is breathing tons of Life into Trade2Win. Nobody else is putting out. At least T2W member Dentalfloss was pumping out well meaning trendline charts at a good clip on a daily basis. That's a good thing. Now he appears to be gone. What's left is a plethora of non-producers, coffee-shop sh*tstream talkers in their 50s who are acting like they are already 85 years old and ready for death. That's the word.

One particular guy at ET who is a top caller just like me, has PM-ed the top ET cognoscenti (20 fellas I believe). That's why the views of my thread are going up. If the thread was at ET it would jump 20k/++day. But T2W is small. Small is good. I have no problem either way.

God, do I love it so! :):):):)

Fibo's BEAR delivers yet another classic ..................... this one close to ET & T2W :)

The word is out that the ET-er named fibo_trader has taken T2W off Life Support and is breathing tons of Life into Trade2Win. Nobody else is putting out. At least T2W member Dentalfloss was pumping out well meaning trendline charts at a good clip on a daily basis. That's a good thing. Now he appears to be gone. What's left is a plethora of non-producers, coffee-shop sh*tstream talkers in their 50s who are acting like they are already 85 years old and ready for death. That's the word.

One particular guy at ET who is a top caller just like me, has PM-ed the top ET cognoscenti (20 fellas I believe). That's why the views of my thread are going up. If the thread was at ET it would jump 20k/++day. But T2W is small. Small is good. I have no problem either way.

God, do I love it so! :):):):)

Smartest thing Baron did for ET was to swear by allowing the language to be the language of Wall Street - torrents of 4-letter words and whatnot. The C-word was a YAWN but at T2W it was akin to Genocide by Rambo McQueen. There was also poking fun and hitting on chicks who were full of themselves and giving the guys a hard time. One in particular. And yes, she was good, a good trader, knew her stuff and loved to share. All good. I was new and discovered her immediately. Chicks with their nose in the air don't last long with Fibo. Sooner than later they succumb ...........

Baron did not say a word when I followed her around from thread to thread and replied to her posts with one-liner jokes like "Trader who gives wife grand piano is stupid but trader who gives upright organ is primo"

This went on for days and days with not a single reply from her.

Then I broke the camel's back with .................... "pizza delivery boys and gynecologists have same problem - both can smell it but can't eat it"

Pandemonium broke out at ET. Girly replied within 3 hours with ..............

"Man walking thru' airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangcock"

We became friends. All the female posters loved it and the jokes became raunchy from that day forward. Fun fun fun, girls just wanna have fun. They really do :):):)

Fibo (Big Joe) loves President Joe. May he stay healthy and strong and kick China's ass real good.

Listen to what he says about the number of Covid-19 deaths surpassing WW1 and WW2. Then go back in this thread and see the number of times Fibo already said that to you cats. What does this mean? Fibo is faster than the fellas who are delivering important News to President Joe. No matter! Its an occupational hazard for Big Joe.

President Joe looking particularly good today. Big Joe praying for his success! :)

See quote ................. repeat key numbers here again ..............

<<<<<<< Ultra-common is 5th wave = 1st wave. Let's try that here on the Dow Jones monthly for the entire BULL from March 2009 to current. Current high as of Friday, Feb 12th, 2021 ........ is .......... 31,543.82
W5=W1 @ 31,694.86
We are therefore 151.04 points shy of this wave measurement known as EQUALITY in wave Jargon >>>>>>

Now Dow Jones is only 51.16 points shy of target :)

Now Dow Jones is only 41.38 points shy of target :)

Hey guys ................... T2W member named new_trader has been begging for HELP for years, at least since 2008 but nobody has heard her plea except for Fibo. I invited her to California for a week but she chickened out. :) Imagine this: 20 years of suffering as a trader and she could in one week with Fibo reverse her plight . Women!!! :)

I can help this girl but she is determined to die an ignominious death in the markets ..............

See posts #444, #412, #422 here in Dolly's Journal thread here

Background of new_trader at T2W:

Whenever she says, "markets going to the Moon, watch out! Death for her and anyone else is close at hand"

Examples:

(1) Now, right now with Gold in post #444. In 2013 she spent her entire nest egg in hoarding solid Gold bullion expecting it to go TO THE MOON. But she was wrong. Nothing wrong with being wrong!! But she held and held and held and held the losing position with her life savings for 3 years suffering thru' a vicious BEAR market in Gold.

(2) She said Markets going to the Moon and that Bears get hiccups when SPX loses 40 points. The next day the CoronaVirus crash started, i.e. the greatest crash in history. She was cott on the wrong side again. Defo died, nobody can survive such an onslaught but here she is again and again. Go figure!

(3) 2008 crash: she said the same thing, Markets to the Moon. Got slaughtered but here she is again. Go figure.

Dolly aka new_trader, is the ultimate buy&hold chick whether real or demo trading/investing. Nobody ever tott her to TRADE in and out of moves. Had she done this, she would be making a fortune in Gold. Sell Longs, go Short and then buy Long again. Nobody ever told her this.

See the mess she is in Gold. Suffered for years for Gold to come back up to her level of purchases then when the profits started adding up, she goes and does the same thing again and again .................... gives it all back .......... like now ............. $308 given back to the market from the Top when she should have sold and waited for the correction to reload.

Help her, guys. :)

Help her, guys .................. her entire nest egg is suffering. Riding BEAR moves Long is no way to live happily. A Trader gots to TRADE. Losing $300/ounce in a correction (or reversal?) is no way to go to the MOON a happy camper. The right thing to do is take profits, go short or sidelines and wait for correction to complete and then renter Long is justified. Big profits + peace of mind, new_trader.

Pray for her that Gold gets above the 200-day. I know she watches this 200-day ema (green) ................ the red trendlines are monthly to show her where possible strong reversals can occur. Sure they can occur on a daily trendline too, but the real juice better odds is a monthly

These Brits are a goddamned disaster! The only way to save them is to make them a US state

:):):):)

1614107621412.png

The word, AMERICA sends torrents of anguish across the psyche of Brits - the word just won't go away, its like a rash on the British psyche :):):):)

Technical Analysis rock-solid basis for those who want to excel in trading/investing/Life

Learn History. All sorts of History. Financial Markets history is sooooooo crucial as to be the real GOLD.

Brits at T2W can make a huge dent in their collective ignorance and sloppiness by studying up on their own Colonial History which I have already proven here that nobody here knows anything about as it is not taught in schools in Britain. It should be.

No wonder they only look at 2-min timeframe charts and scalp. Too scared to go to the bigger timeframes and run into their own History and collapse from guilt

The history of the British Empire is not being taught​

Our education system ignores a difficult and bloody period of our history, leaving us ignorant about our place in the world today.

Jonn Elledge

1614109073394.png

See paragraph 8. Yeah, do some work for cryin out loud and find the article :)

BEAR taking a dramatic turn in light of the Terminal Stock Index Wave in Taiwan. Taiwanese stock market is set for a full historical reversal at 4 degrees Trend. This is why I believe that Beijing and Taiwan are super close to THE BIG ONE

China & UK ................. China & Taiwan ................. its going to get mean ......... US & China

Thus far it does not look like Joe Biden will coddle the Chinese. He will be firm with them. That is my hope.

China has infiltrated the US to such an extent ................ now it turns out they are buying UK schools left and right and making them camps for mind control and CCP indoctrination

Taiwan completing 5 long-term waves up. An A-B-C correction spanning decades is soon to get underway. This will be an epic BEAR market that should go alongside the Fibo called BEAR in the United States and worldwide.

The confrontation between the United States and China is inevitable in a BEAR market of this caliber. First stop for Taiwanese market in Wave A down is approximately 4k.

1614145589224.png

BEAR's Corona Virus update; Feb 24th, 2021

Fibo had called the reversal Wave aka Relief Wave aka Recovery Wave a few weeks ago. Check back and see. So we have been in recovery since.

But dig this:

The United States has just registered its first uptick on my chart. Small and not yet confirmed by by its valet, UK. We give it time to see if its for real or just a blip and then continue in relief some more.

Stay tuned! Fibo is trying to CALL the bottom of the current Relief Wave in Corona. Why? Because the next wave up in Corona is a gigantic wave that will dwarf Gigante in Tijuana

1614222545607.png
1614222561105.png

El DF es la ciudad mas grandissimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.