Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sharky ....................... same sh*t hapens in America and everywhere else and now especially in this epic BEAR market of financial distress and psychological pain and suffering, the crimes of cops will escalate logarithmically. Cops, by definition stand at a disadvantage right out the starting gate - their entire modus operandi is to STOP .................. this is the opposite of CREATE ...................... therefore by definition they create death and destroy Life.

Hey guys ..................... back to work ................... SPX 1H

SELL SELL SELL any/all LONGS. Close it out. Shut it down. Take your Long profits and go splurge. Notice the Fibo 61.8% arrival today? Honor it!

Then prepare to go SHORT. Short entries will be too swift to post as I load top heavy. Put a trendline on the recent 1H rally and pay attention to the internal lower low when it comes.

Good luck!

View attachment 289053

SPX .... 1H update ..................... channel and trendline. If/when Trendline X, go Short & use close Stops until its clear that THE 3rd wave is in force. How will you know? Dow will drop 2k in minus 10 seconds. Then you can bugger off to the beach for 2 years. Otherwise, tight stops. Only SHORT positions, defo no Long until further notice.

If correct, then after the move is underway, revel in the diagonal down for Wave 1 (blue). The channel is pretty cool too, given that it releases the throw-over effect at the top, something I like to see as steam finally gets released from the super supreme bullishness.

If wrong, then it was just another day at the office with a kick in the ass for trying

1602574835312.png

The TRADE of Jim's lifetime, everything on the line. That's how it will be when /if the SPX move south gets underway - progressive entries and then the very first trailing stop gets me from the brink of extinction and then I can relax.

Behold Fibo's BEAR of epic proportions unfolding, so slowly at first, so quickly gone as to suggest we survived it and that the danger has passed.

More Fundamental DATA (analysis) comes in rapidly these days to bolster and confirm my TA view of years ago. PRICE hits first, then and only then the concrete starts cracking but by bit, small at first, barely noticeable, but then it builds up. We're in it now, in its spell.

Dr. Fauci: ‘This is an outbreak of historic proportions, the likes of which we’ve not seen in 102 years’​

Published: Oct. 13, 2020 at 3:28 a.m. ET

1602577313183.png

Winter is coming and so is the prospect of a “twindemic.”

Reminder: The largest, deepest 3rd wave is long overdue

The definition of a 3rd Wave's personality:

The 2008 CRASH was handled by a BEAR cub. This time however, for the 2020 CRASH, his Pappy, a full grown adult male in his prime will run the attack. The first wave that started earlier this year was handled by BEAR's lieutenant, not by BEAR himself.

BEAR is on his way to Teejeeack (Earth) on something that resembles the old DC-10s.

A 3rd Wave delivers brute force, near full throttle, the 100% full throttle is saved for the 3rd of 3rd portion of the Wave, a segment wherein BEAR delivers ultimate horsepower and swings his best shots. Length, breadth and majesty are just some of the words used to describe a 3rd wave.

Fasten seatbelts and gawk in awe at the spectacular stuff that is about to descend upon us.

Good luck to everyone

SPX .... 1H update ..................... channel and trendline. If/when Trendline X, go Short & use close Stops until its clear that THE 3rd wave is in force. How will you know? Dow will drop 2k in minus 10 seconds. Then you can bugger off to the beach for 2 years. Otherwise, tight stops. Only SHORT positions, defo no Long until further notice.

If correct, then after the move is underway, revel in the diagonal down for Wave 1 (blue). The channel is pretty cool too, given that it releases the throw-over effect at the top, something I like to see as steam finally gets released from the super supreme bullishness.

If wrong, then it was just another day at the office with a kick in the ass for trying

View attachment 289214

updating the SPX 1H chart above
So far so good but nothing to write home about YET :)

1602619476593.png

Another thought-ing ...................

how were they measuring the unemployment rate back then in the 1900s? They say that it reached 25% but did the method to calculate it change thereafter? If it remained more less the same, then its clear and obvious, that given the today's Rate at 10%, that we still have a ways to go to get to 25%.

Why?

Because it would be highly odd for a Wave 5 to fail = fall short of a Wave 3. Therefore we must cross 25% by current measuring methods .................

However if we calculate by Shadowstats method we are already at 35%. So therefore in this event I would have to say that the real unemployment rate during the Great Depression hit a peak of 45%

Bloody unbelievable sh*t going on ....................... History being made ................... they who the fck is they were singing and chanting that as soon as the virus died down, everything would go back to normal. They are only now waking up to the fact that its anything but normal. 30% of the bizzzznesses are never coming back. Layoffs are accelerating instead of slowing .....

A day without a nite, a nite without a day ......................

P R E S C I E N C E :) Fibo called Unemployment Rate 35%. Hit! Done! Now recovery wave ralls to only 26% Unemployment. But wait!!! Nobody will notice this. Nobody! Nobody! Guaranteed!. See the el bottomo in year 2000? Now count the waves up and notice that the 3rd wave was not extended. In a 5-wave sequence its usually the 3rd that's extended, sometimes its the 1st wave that's extended. When its neither, its the 5th wave that's extended. If so, then we still have yet to come, a 3rd, 4th and 5th waves to complete Wave 5.

Alternate ocunt is 5 waves up complete to give us (1) up and now (2) down. So then comes (3) up

Either way we are buggered royally but the latter is buggering is the bigger buggerer in an exponential, parabolic sort of way.

Jesus H Christ, its going to get mean!!!

1602638066506.png

the

Moving Average Compression on Daily timeframe on Vix (TERROR Index) ................... Volatility a-coming. I can smell it

All good in Australia mate.

Good morning, Oscar,

See other replies to your, "All good in Australia, mate" then tell me

What are you smoking? I'd like to get some too, then bury my head in the sand so I don't have to look at the devastation that surrounds me, making me and only me an island resort of peace and tranquility :) Immigration is now handled.

Wake up, Oscar ....................... just one more nail in the coffin that's never ending for Othello (Australia)

----------------------------------------------------

Qantas cutting 6k jobs

Qantas does not expect recovery till late 2021

Chief Executive Alan Joyce has said the first six months of 2020 had been the toughest conditions in Qantas’ 100-year history - be a nice guy guy and tell Alan that this is Fibo's called BEAR market and there will be no survivors except for the ones from Sobibor

First it was art. Then “flights to nowhere.” Now it is cashmere sweaters and beach totes.

Qantas Airways sells $305 yellow cashmere sweaters to ease cash crunch​

Last Updated: Oct. 14, 2020 at 11:49 a.m. ET

1602693075603.png

Fibo does NOT want Donald to relapse but its not up to me. I want him to win. But its not up to me .......................

Science + Sentiment + TA + Wave Theory .......................... combine to suggest to Fibo that a Donald Trump relapse of Covid-19 might be the trigger that rockets Wave 3 out the dungeon - will show on Vix massive candle

1602789551226.png

Fasten seatbelts, hide & watch. Its gonna get mean. Revolution likely.

new corona wave might be on its way

Slam Dunk! (called as far back as early June) :)

BEAR fooled 'em all, just like Fibo said-ed, He would. They thought they had survived BEAR's attack ...................... as in ..........

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fibo was spared 100%. He and only He earned Peace and Quiet for not disrespecting BEAR, for not underestimating him.

Corona Virus wave 3 has arrived in US & Europe (remember how the euro cats were claiming victory and disrespecting BEAR?) ................ They are getting the shaft left right and center now.

BEAR fooled 'em all, just like Fibo said-ed, He would. They thought they had survived BEAR's attack ...................... as in ..........

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fibo was spared 100%. He and only He earned Peace and Quiet for not disrespecting BEAR, for not underestimating him.

Corona Virus wave 3 has arrived in US & Europe (remember how the euro cats were claiming victory and disrespecting BEAR?) ................ They are getting the shaft left right and center now.

The stupidity and brashness in the celebrations and outdoor and indoor parties up the yazoo in both the US & Europe is what is to be expected from the personality of Wave 2. The job of Wave 2 is to draw in the masses, fill them with sheer cheer & joy and drunkenness & carelessness in that they were so smart in ignoring precautions as they reveled in nonchalance

Wave 3 comes in, takes the baton from Wave 2 and the pain and suffering jumps into a Porsche turbo 3rd gear that swings out of the Wave 1 wake and blasts in the overtaking and leaving in the dust

That's what we now have. Wave 3 has arrived.

No doubt BEAR has seen and observed the utmost level of insouciance that Fibo saw with his own eyes in Manhattan Beach, California where up and down the beachfront in restaurants and on the sidewalks almost nobody wore masks and nobody gave a damn about close proximity .............

This level of insouciance is costly in all walks of life but in this case is far deadlier as we are dealing with BEAR in the delivery of Wave C (or (a) if the top is a 5th)

Lucky for me, BEAR provided a very close view of someone in the death throes of the virus with tubes going into his throat and chest. Fibo know-ed instantly that DEATH would be preferred.

Wave 3 has arrived ................. on the ground. Now I await Wave 3 in PRICE

No doubt BEAR has seen and observed the utmost level of insouciance that Fibo saw with his own eyes in Manhattan Beach, California where up and down the beachfront in restaurants and on the sidewalks almost nobody wore masks and nobody gave a damn about close proximity .............

This level of insouciance is costly in all walks of life but in this case is far deadlier as we are dealing with BEAR in the delivery of Wave C (or (a) if the top is a 5th)

Lucky for me, BEAR provided a very close view of someone in the death throes of the virus with tubes going into his throat and chest. Fibo know-ed instantly that DEATH would be preferred.

Wave 3 has arrived ................. on the ground. Now I await Wave 3 in PRICE

The 1st order of business for Wave 3 when it hits in Price is to demolish Robert Kiyosaki, Peter Schiff & Warren Buffet. :) :) :) :)

BEAR will take out Warren Buffet very early indeed. Millions and millions of Gold Bugs (Gold aficionados, hoarders and buyers of Gold) will perish as they sing and dance in the streets cocksure that Gold is going to $5000 - $20k. They are sure of this.

Robert & Peter are going on and on about how Warren Buffet dumped all bank and airline stocks and instead started buying Barrick Gold (Warren prefers to buy a business than the solid metal itself). They are therefore saying out loud to all their followers that Warren knows something that they don't and that the rest of us had better pay attention because the world is crashing and going to the garbage bin.

And therefore in their anal-ysis Gold will rocked to the Moon as a Safe Haven

Fibo takes the other side of the trade against these 3 cats and declares as he has all along here in this thread since May 2019 ..............

will crash Goldto $1k, then likely to $700. Barrick Gold will go bust and declare bankruptcy. Warren will lose big.

They are also saying that the Dollar will crash and burn (because Gold will rise)

Fibo says .................... Long US Dollar and ignore Gold and Barrick Gold and all goldminers.

US DOLLAR will shine like a star!!!!!!!

• Warren Buffett invested $5 billion in Bank of America in August 2011, providing a crucial vote of confidence and cash cushion to the struggling lender.
  • The famed investor and Berkshire Hathaway CEO had the idea to invest while taking a bath, and was initially blocked by a call-center worker before getting through to Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan.
  • The pair signed a deal within 24 hours that centered on Berkshire receiving preferred shares and stock warrants in exchange for its cash.
  • Berkshire exercised the warrants in 2017 and covered the cost by redeeming its preferred shares, giving it a stake worth more than triple its initial investment.
  • Bank of America remains Berkshire's most-valuable holding after Apple

Good job but clinch it now by SELLING & getting out of Dodge and then shock the sh*t out of everyone by going SHORT Bank of America!

All good in Australia mate.

Good afternoon, Oscar,

>>>>
Looks like you have to be privileged to talk to Fibo now. :ROFLMAO:

1602491232843.png

Here's how it went down, Oscar .......................

All viruses blocked as per the rules (which ought to apply to all)

I like it.

Alone is when I shine.

Good luck and goodbye, Oscar.

There will be no further contact with anyone here.

:):)

Zouk la se sel medikaman nou ni (Zouk is the best medicine for Fibo = totally alone in a forum is the best medicine)

BEAR market wisdom:

The reason why Othello (Australia) will pay a heavy price in this BEAR market is because it was the only country that escaped unscathed in the 2008 crash.

Throw in China and you have the makings of Othello going 3rd world. Chino will tear it a new one

Rules out Othello and NZ as expat destinations for Fibo.

Reigning champ for expat destinations remains the one and only thoroughly researched THAILAND

2nd place contender? None! Colombia? Not even close!

KHAO SOI GAI - the northern Thai dish - Fibo can live on this day in and day out but not available in California

For Sharky .......................... how terrified is the SPX? better still, how terrified is the SPX since January 26, 2018, the top called by Fibo? What is TERROR? We got a glimpse and taste of TERROR in 2008 especially from May onwards. At the bottom of the BEAR of 2008, the terror was still so intense that nobody dared consider that SPX printed the bottom in early March, printed it so quietly that nobody heard.

Now Sharks, pull out your SPX chart and notice how SPX danced up & down since Jan 2018, even taking out the top, then crashing into Corona Virus wave that knocked out 180 countries, and then taking out the top - AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

She fooled everyone .................. but not Fibo. Why? Because Fibo can see she is terrified, even more petrified than the petrified forests in Grand Canyon. How does Fibo know this?

The best of the best is always S I M P L E ............... and Fibo likes it KISS

To nail the fear component within SPX's gut we gots to RATIO the chick, i.e. SPX divided by Vix = SPX divided by the TERROR GAUGE = SPX/VIX

Do it now, Sharks.

Then gasp in awe ................... see next

For Sharky .......................... how terrified is the SPX?

While SPX danced up and down, up and down, then again up and down and up ....................... the TERROR in her bum kept SPX/VIX crashing and crashing and crashing so low that the Ratio even took-ed out the 2015 bottom, a major feat.

Yeah, Sharks, its not easy to fool Fibo.

The gal (SPX) is petrified, Sharks. She is terrorized. And nobody can save her. Nobody! The entire Feminist movement is on her side. But the fella they are going up against is THE TRUE ALPHA - his name is BEAR & no dame talks back to him. That's just the way it is!

1603084306633.png
1603084306633.png

The 1st order of business for Wave 3 when it hits in Price is to demolish Robert Kiyosaki, Peter Schiff & Warren Buffet. :) :) :) :)

BEAR will take out Warren Buffet very early indeed. Millions and millions of Gold Bugs (Gold aficionados, hoarders and buyers of Gold) will perish as they sing and dance in the streets cocksure that Gold is going to $5000 - $20k. They are sure of this.

Robert & Peter are going on and on about how Warren Buffet dumped all bank and airline stocks and instead started buying Barrick Gold (Warren prefers to buy a business than the solid metal itself). They are therefore saying out loud to all their followers that Warren knows something that they don't and that the rest of us had better pay attention because the world is crashing and going to the garbage bin.

And therefore in their anal-ysis Gold will rocked to the Moon as a Safe Haven

Fibo takes the other side of the trade against these 3 cats and declares as he has all along here in this thread since May 2019 ..............

will crash Goldto $1k, then likely to $700. Barrick Gold will go bust and declare bankruptcy. Warren will lose big.

They are also saying that the Dollar will crash and burn (because Gold will rise)

Fibo says .................... Long US Dollar and ignore Gold and Barrick Gold and all goldminers.

US DOLLAR will shine like a star!!!!!!!

sorry, forgot to post the video

Status
Not open for further replies.