Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEAR markets produce changes in psyche and visions and horizons ...................

I'm close to being done with California. I have Thailand, Bali & Paris. But now going to knock it all down to just Thailand and Waikaloa Village, Big Island, Hawaii.

If I get Corona I'd rather die on Big Island.

Sometime I in Volcano zone sometime I in Kona
Sometime I gone down to Waikoloa to check out the scene
Well I'm always keeping on the move, I love to roam
So I want the ladies to know its hard to find me at home

I wake in the morning, I leaving the stables
I don't know what time in the evening I'll be coming back
So you see it don't make any sense for you to call
You'll just be wasting your time
I'm hardly ever at home at all
So meet me on the Parkway in Waikoloa
If you miss the train you can get Bus 44

-------------------------------------

Find me right here ................. books spread across the table ............ Chess setup to play waitress who is quite good ............ day dreaming and meditation .................. my tips alone pay the waitress rent (she told me) .................. welcome to my hangout aka Paradise ..................

1603312430696.png

Winds going to blow so I'm goin to go down on the Pure Price action road again
Starting where the mountains left me I end up where I began
Where I will go the wind only knows, good times around the bend
I get in my car, I'm going too far, I'm never coming back again

Tired and worn I woke up this morning and found I was confused
Spun right around and found I had lost the things I could never lose
The beaches (Technical Indicators) they sell to build their hotels, My Fathers once knew
Birds up and down the coast sunlight at dawn have since been singing the Waimanalo blues

Slam Dunk!!! :) See post # 5878 on Page 392

Breakout occurred as called and now we have progressed to the 3rd FAN LINE. Break this fanline and even Professor Bassetti, a huge fan of the 3-fanline technique will sell ranch and whatnot to go LONG.

1603329090485.png

updated today, October 21

1603329129574.png

Remindante:

US Dollar was the ONE who tore SPX a new one in the GREAT CRASH of 2008. He also tore the Goldbugs a new one for a few weeks (Goldie then continued north to complete the wave in 2011 as we all know). Goldbugs were jumpingout windows in torment and dying by the truckload as they believed that GOLDIE was the SAFE HAVEN when a worldwide crash in the stock indexes and economy was underway. WRONG! The Safe Haven was Dollar & Yen. Dolllar buggered 'em all, but Yen buggered the Dollar. This time in 2020, Dollar will turn the tables on Yen and give him a good drubbing.

Will the US Dollar be the one to tear SPX a new one this time around in the 2020 Pandemic? You're damn straight! Watch from the sidelines as the Chinks, Ruskies, Eye-ranians, Venezolanos collapse to the floor when they realize they placed the wrong bet on the US Dollar by calling the reserve currency dead already. Who else will take it in the yazoo? ALL CENTRAL BANKS will get the royal buggering by USD as they too are all kissing Goldie's bum. Goldie will disappoint bigtime.

I might not be around to Slam Dunk this call as it will be too much for Trader333 to tolerate. This time the ban will be for 1 billion years - like they do in Scientology contracts that members have to sign for 1 billion years. This means lifetime to lifetime sort of like eternity

US Dollar Index next target .......................... 120

Simultaneous but non-trading but living expenses that I carry for Thailand life .................. prediction ................... USD-THB will rocket to 55

Emerging market currencies will have the walls of their heart turn paper thin as USD demolishes them ALL

Do NOT forget: the public raping of the SPX in broad daylight by the USD. The female high frequency sexual squeal of SPX? You thought you heard it all in 2008? You ain't heard nothing yet.

The USD, instantly after penetration (breakout thru' the 3rd fanline of the chart above of the Dollar Index) will generate even more, far more silky smooth feminine voice paraiso than my best-est song delivered thus far ..............

starts at 0:43

The TWIN TOWERS of the 2008 CRASH were USD & Yen

The TWIN TOWERS of the 2020-23 CRASH will be USD & Vix

There s a 3rd TOWER but I am not fully sure of this fella just yet but will jump on it as soon as it transmits the confirming signal. This bad boy is TLT

I don't need nothin else. I'm a simple guy :):)

BEAR delivers tsunami blow and we ain't even in the PRICE chart Wave 3 yet (that will occurs only when the SPX dives bigtime). All we have now is the cracks in the concrete from the vapors of thd 3rd wave tsunami that is still rolling in off short but not yet here

Classic Alpha Male vs Beta Male debate starts in 15 minutes live

To get an idea of how it is when a female who due to political correctness has 99.9% males around her in subservient position, is up against an Alpha, dig this, more later

--------------------------------------------------

How ridiculous can it get with females or Beta Males?

Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House, has not and will not speak to the President for a full year, hates him so much that it don't matter that 40 million Americans are dying and waiting for her to sign the goddamn stimulus bill agreement - but she won't because that would give the alpha Male a win.

Political correctness in the realm of the feminization of America.

The one Alpha Male THEY cannot take down is Donald Trump.

More later

1603414238528.png

When the Vix breaks the 3rd fanline it will be just too damn hard for Fibo to stay put ............................

the East side of Paradise will be calling me to come on over
where blue meets blue and the ocean and sky become one
where the mountains and the sea they call out to me come fishing
and the peaceful sound of the waves come rolling in
Then take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind

1603481095801.png

For Sharky ..................... no offense, Sharks, just feedback ............... take the time, perhaps 6 hours with the T2W search engine used wisely, to observe your own T2W masses at the following major market turns n history since your inception in year 2000 ................. at the following SPX turns THEY were unanimously WRONG and therefore on the wrong side. But not a single one of them ever learned from the one glaring mistake of the Herd, "never follow the crowd at important junctures"

Then, after you get the above, then go to my teacher from the Great Depression Era (Bernard Baruch)and read his advice .................. "never follow the crowd, .................. when shoeshine boys, taxi drivers, waiters and whatnot are telling me they are making a fortune in the stock market - I instantly call my broker and get the hell out = SELL"

Watch this concept applied to Donald Trump in the election of 2016 ................................ YOU-nanimous!!!!! It didn't appear he had a single friend. They were certain he would lose. The only thing holding Fibo back from agreeing with these motherf**ckers was this, "THE MARKET NEVER REWARDS THE MAJORITY"

Similar proof at T2W ..................... see YOU-nanimous thread to expel Fibo. I'm still here, aren't I? Thanks to you no doubt, I'm still alive. May you live forever. :):)

Be alert, Sharky, for Trader333 converting this compliment into an insult. :) This is a BEAR market at 2 degrees of TREND. Every mother's son is after Fibo to hang him and crucify him. :)

For Sharky ..................... no offense, Sharks, just feedback ............... take the time, perhaps 6 hours with the T2W search engine used wisely, to observe your own T2W masses at the following major market turns n history since your inception in year 2000 ................. at the following SPX turns THEY were unanimously WRONG and therefore on the wrong side. But not a single one of them ever learned from the one glaring mistake of the Herd, "never follow the crowd at important junctures"

Then, after you get the above, then go to my teacher from the Great Depression Era (Bernard Baruch)and read his advice .................. "never follow the crowd, .................. when shoeshine boys, taxi drivers, waiters and whatnot are telling me they are making a fortune in the stock market - I instantly call my broker and get the hell out = SELL"

Watch this concept applied to Donald Trump in the election of 2016 ................................ YOU-nanimous!!!!! It didn't appear he had a single friend. They were certain he would lose. The only thing holding Fibo back from agreeing with these motherf**ckers was this, "THE MARKET NEVER REWARDS THE MAJORITY"

Similar proof at T2W ..................... see YOU-nanimous thread to expel Fibo. I'm still here, aren't I? Thanks to you no doubt, I'm still alive. May you live forever. :):)

Be alert, Sharky, for Trader333 converting this compliment into an insult. :) This is a BEAR market at 2 degrees of TREND. Every mother's son is after Fibo to hang him and crucify him. :)

>>>> at the following SPX turns THEY were unanimously WRONG and therefore on the wrong side. But not a single one of them ever learned from the one glaring mistake of the Herd, "never follow the crowd at important junctures" <<<<

2000, 2001, 2003, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2018, 2019/20, March 23rd/2020

For creme de la creme, watch 'em NOW

Sharks ........................... newbies getting hammered the same way it happens in trading markets ................

For Sharks .................................. feedback .................... keep in mind the following self-evident truths about Fibo (Mr Nobody) and Donald Trump (Mr Somebody) - basic-basic we share the real deal. Nobody can mess with us

1603484580350.png

1603484690225.png

1603484711569.png

1603484723146.png

For Sharks .................................. feedback .................... keep in mind the following self-evident truths about Fibo (Mr Nobody) and Donald Trump (Mr Somebody) - basic-basic we share the real deal. Nobody can mess with us

The ultimate prize in TRADING & LIFE - the only thing Saint Peter and God look at when you arrive at Judgement Day.

Fibo has this in spades. There is no 2nd place contender

1603484842436.png

See this chick, Rachel Maddow? Prime Trump hater along with everyone else on MSNBC. See how they all got hammered!!!

Fibo surrounded by idiots. Its getting stifling just listening to their sh*t. No wonder I like being alone.

The arrival of Wave 3 rests on one line? hey hey hey, it could be!! They said many a time to me, "one squiggly line on a chart and you put the world's fate on it?"

Fibo: Yeah, baby. Break that line convincingly, even better would be to break it and go back up to kiss it, then bolt south!!

The line in the sand is on daily timeframe on SPX/Vix (SPX divided by Vix), i.e. the Ratio ...................... nobody here will notice the Head & Shoulders but you never know, Miracles do happen. But, that one trader here from Malta will see it first shot.

View attachment 289537

Nobody on this planet would even dream of seeing the Head & Shoulders of the Millenium that generated the greatest ever BEAR 1st wave down that nailed 180 countries

See chart above and focus on the lower chart, the SPX/Vix. I mentioned the H&S to the right already. It has broken and is now kissing the neckline. WE got zip if we don't get a massive break of the neckline. If we do not get the break, then the Ratio can rally more.

But that's not the one I am referring to here: now see the chart below for the Head & Shoulder neckline that started the CRASH of the Millenium on Feb 19. Can you see it?

Now dig this: do the H&S measurement = top of pattern to the neckline and then subtract and then subtract from the neckline to get the TARGET.

Now go grab some beers and celebrate because the target is a perfect hit as per the Laws of Head & Shoulders.

Check it out for yourselves. Pristine waters. Nobody on Earth would ever dream of such. But all normal for Fibo

1603529493597.png

Fibo born in the wrong century on the wrong planet in the wrong time. Would it have been better if Fibo was born when the Brits controlled 25% of the globe and were on the ball? Nah! They'd still be too slow for Fibo. But the today Empire is downright Sloth Haven for Fibo. :) Anybody else noticed that almost nobody puts out here? A Famine in Contribution. :):cool:

Poor Fibo ............... such a big forum but not a goddamn thing to read. Sad!

Governor of California delivers a stunning blow to BEAR. Hey, it may be small but Resistance to the Invader got to start somewhere. Its sooo good that senior citizens who are alone and hungry and can't go out to the grocery store during the Pandemic .................. get 3 meals delivered to their door daily - FREE

Helps the participating restaurants re-hire workers, stay in business and feed the dying elderly

A win win

What a state!!! What a country!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Donald John Trump, President of the United States (y), surrounded by Beta Males and females that are 65% Males, remains true to himself without apology for being who or what he is as per Fibo's Law ...............

Be who you are, say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

For the females who are 65% male, Fibo has the best medicine - no, its not Zouk music in this case, the music would not work. I have devised a far better medicine, far superior that has stood the test of time and antediluvian History. Furthermore it has God's plan encoded into it - one just can't go wrong with this cure. Its angelic and comes straight from the CAUSAL UNIT who resides so far up the reality levels as to be almost at TOTAL STATIC

TryCoxAgain is the miracle cure for all dry c***s.

Status
Not open for further replies.