Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald John Trump, President of the United States (y), surrounded by Beta Males and females that are 65% Males, remains true to himself without apology for being who or what he is as per Fibo's Law ...............

Be who you are, say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

For the females who are 65% male, Fibo has the best medicine - no, its not Zouk music in this case, the music would not work. I have devised a far better medicine, far superior that has stood the test of time and antediluvian History. Furthermore it has God's plan encoded into it - one just can't go wrong with this cure. Its angelic and comes straight from the CAUSAL UNIT who resides so far up the reality levels as to be almost at TOTAL STATIC

TryCoxAgain is the miracle cure for all dry c***s.

Application of Fibo's Law to T2W:
Be who you are, say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Those who fall into the category of "those who mind don't matter" .................. counter-violent, postman, timsk, trendie, Trader333, almost all of T2W, perhaps even 99.9999999999999% of T2W

Those who fall into the category of "those who matter don't mind" .................... Sharky. Just ONE fella

The odds are staggering. Any arguments or disagreements? Raise your hand.

Only Sharky can reverse the bull trend of Fibo. Only Sharky. Nobody else. Will he do so? I don't know the answer to that. But I do know that even if it did happen nobody can point a finger at any crack in my concrete that says, "Fibo started becoming untrue to himself"

DEATH don't mean doodly to Fibo. Its Living that's hard! Like the Fibonacci Principle, Fbo knows that when its all said and done and we report to the Pearly Gates on Judgement Day, Money, Condos, houses, boats, fast cars, don't mean a goddamn thing, there is only one yardstick used for gauging entry: "SCARS"

And unlike Trader333 who repeatedly did not apply theT2W FORUM laws to Fibo's repeated requests (12 in total) for months and months to block all viruses from posting in my JOurnals, GOD will not do so. God will honor the rules of Heaven, regardless Fbo being the astounding negative parabolic minority.

The T2W Law of Forums:
This forum allows members to create restricted threads. Thread starters can choose to allow replies from members on their contact list, or disallow replies from members on their ignore list. Email [email protected] if you'd like to change the privacy setting on your thread.

I reckon so!

Donald John Trump, President of the United States (y),

An Alpha Male for the very first time in History in the White House. Has never occurred before. JFK was Beta, so was Reagan, Clinton, Bush(s). Yeah amigos, the very first Alpha EVER!

Donald J has a loyal following of 65 million Americans. Who cares or gives a sh*t what the Left calls this base. They are Americans. That's all that matters. They have every right to be who they are and be true to themselves. And boy oh boy, are they!!!!!

If Donald J can nail Michigan, Florida and Arizona, he will win.

For the first time in History, the Chinese are scared sh*tless. Fibo loves this. Chinks need to be taught a lesson. They have been inching territory in the south china seas and building and building their strength under the radar of previous p***y = BETA presidents. Only Donald J can reverse this.

Vlade & and Ruskies are trying every damn thing to get Donald to win. Can you blame them? They have their eye on the unthinkable - Russia and America = friends, working together on the same side. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

Can Donald J win?

Can Donald J win?

I don't know. Why? The Pandemic thrown By BEAR is a curveball that I respect. I have no answer. The economy is a mess even though the stock market is up.

I sit back and have no bets on this outcome.

But as you all know, Donald J is my choice.

Donald's J's wife, Melania is betrayed by her best friend. With friends like that, you know the cliche, "who needs enemies?"

Melania has Fibo's 100% support. Good job on raising Baron. Good values. Great accomplishments.

Donald scored big here in the wife department.

Jon Voight, right on the money. Boom! Nails it, 100%

movie: The Deliverance
1603658608114.png

movie: Midnight Cowboy
1603658646540.png

movie: HEAT
1603658693192.png

Coronavirus lead doctor worldwide, top of his class, revered by the Media, been in the News a heck of a lot lately, attacked by the Alpha Male for sloth .................. shows subservience to the Alpha with crossed arms.

Being a shortie is yet another psychological factor that wreaks havoc in the psyche

1603669932888.png

Just another day at the office for Fibo to notice these things.

Make no mistake about it, the handshake is a tell all, packed with everything one needs to know. In addition to establishing dominance it gts a heck of a lot done in Business and in Life. One good handshake = 100+ hours of chitchat and yak-yak and bs discussions.

The firm, decisive handshake is the domain and skill of Fibo in the real world in Sales/Business, always has been. Never a thought given to how-to, it just comes automatically and is totally uncontrived. But, throw in the knowledge of the phenomenon and one can improve even that.

Fibo cannot be yanked (see Trump's yank of all who engage) - the only one who Trump has not been able to yank is Canada's Trudeau, another Alpha, a rare thing among world leaders who are 99.9999% pure Beta Males.

The exception to this phenomenon is India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who delivers the Ayurvedic handshake (which the commentator of this video knows zip about).

Taking the handshake of an Alpha to a whole new level is the Tone-40 eye contact at the moment of delivery.

Just one handshake by an Alpha can settle/disrupt/disqualify/render redundant a World War.

Ivanka Trump is married to a Beta, runs into Betas all day long and is probably bored to death with them all.

Watch what happens when she meets an Alpha, a rare, rare commodity in today's p888y-ass world.

Instant subservience and therefore acceptance and acknowledgement of the dominant Alpha Male

When the Vix breaks the 3rd fanline it will be just too damn hard for Fibo to stay put ............................

the East side of Paradise will be calling me to come on over
where blue meets blue and the ocean and sky become one
where the mountains and the sea they call out to me come fishing
and the peaceful sound of the waves come rolling in
Then take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind

View attachment 289857

Slam Dunk!! :) see quote ................ the east side of Paradise is beckoning? see right side of chart for the breakout candle. False breakout? Tight trading stops, amigos, do NOT give back profits until the TREND proves itself. Too many traps and tricks on BEAR's part during this week before elections.

I thought I was alone. Everything is quiet. The mountains have only fog and mist. There seems to be nobody. But I know somebody is there to set traps and capture the innocents and unwary. I can smell Segundo. I know he's here.

Tight, tight tight stops

1603736743438.png

Jesus H Christ, wtf am I dong here in LA when the east side of Paradise beckons. My girlie played the sounds of the birds chirping outside our house and the views of the gardens, meadows and mountains in the distance - aside from the chirping of the birds, the deafening silence of the environment (a big + for Fibo) more good news shows up in that the sport Club where I used to have my favorite dish, Lemon Fish is also now making Khao soi Gai. The curry sauce in this dish and also in the regular Thai coconut Chicken Curry dish is enough to send fibo into outer space.

How the fck to escape to Land of Smiles from this desolate region of concrete jungles? Fck knows!

The 2 week quarantine is what I am trying to get out of with the consulate. Hard, hard, hard.

1603743636884.png

1603743758468.png

1603743774521.png

1603743793075.png

Oh my oh my oh my, kill me now, kill me quick, its way too much for me to tolerate being absent from where it counts ............

1603743853586.png

Young Jackfruit salad

1603743889726.png

Larb

1603743915101.png

The unpretentious Fibo revels in simplicity, sends the heart and soul soaring ................

1603744305054.png

1603744344827.png

1603744369109.png

1603744390199.png

1603744414101.png

1603744455114.png

Medicinal properties, highly recommended food, sooooo tasty, soooo healthy, so perfect ...................

Tom Yam Kung

All of the above can be washed down with

Singha beer

or for the super healthy cats ..

bai bua bok (a Fibo favorite) - the juice stunner for a TRADE - drink this and then put on a trade. Never lose. :) :) :) :)

The Fibo way extends thru' all walks of Fibo's life - the common denominator that makes Fibo tick ...........

Two roads diverged. Fibo always takes the one less traveled. And that my friends is what has made ALL the difference.

Stuff like this .............. impresses the daylights out of Fibo

The arrival of Wave 3 rests on one line? hey hey hey, it could be!! They said many a time to me, "one squiggly line on a chart and you put the world's fate on it?"

Fibo: Yeah, baby. Break that line convincingly, even better would be to break it and go back up to kiss it, then bolt south!!

The line in the sand is on daily timeframe on SPX/Vix (SPX divided by Vix), i.e. the Ratio ...................... nobody here will notice the Head & Shoulders but you never know, Miracles do happen. But, that one trader here from Malta will see it first shot.

View attachment 289537

Don't look. Don't see chart above. Especially do NOT see the nice trendline on SPX/Vix (lower panel)

Then for sure do NOT look at the right edge of today's update. Defo do not look at the crack of the trendline. Maybe its nothing, maybe its something. Will it go to kiss the underside of the trendline as its been foretold in the Bible? Bible says one last kiss before fleeing south. Me? I'll believe it when I see it happen. :):):):)

BEAR is full of tricks and shenanigans now so its, "show me"

1603774203008.png

We live in a strange world of Brits and Americans

Only the American has noticed the absense of Lightning McQueen. Hope he is doing OK. Hope the virus did not get him. If he's hit the motherlode of riches jobwise or businesswise, good for him, makes me happy!

Best wishes

Fibo

He's back. Spotted trolling the Dyna-Rod thread. Good to see you, Don. :):)

Fractured markets are a warning sign in Wave jargon. Easy to observe in US markets with the Dow, SPX & Nas. But if one looks at World markets it becomes even more weird with big ruptures worldwide but the US still holding up. In both cases, a TREND warning but taken together can be seen as a huge locomotive applying the brakes a decade ago and then the Emergency braking system on Jan 26, 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.