Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
1603954377849.png

Two nuns are ordered to paint a room in the convent, with a warning from the Mother Superior not to get even a drop of paint on their habits, which are costly to replace. After conferring about this, the two nuns decide to lock the door of the room, strip off their habits, and paint naked.

In the middle of the project, there's a knock at the door."Who is it?" calls one of the nuns. "Blind man," replies a voice from the other side of the door. The two nuns look at each other and shrug, both deciding that no harm can come from letting a blind man into the room. They open the door. "Nice boobs" says the man. "Where do you want the blinds?"

Remindante:

US Dollar was the ONE who tore SPX a new one in the GREAT CRASH of 2008. He also tore the Goldbugs a new one for a few weeks (Goldie then continued north to complete the wave in 2011 as we all know). Goldbugs were jumpingout windows in torment and dying by the truckload as they believed that GOLDIE was the SAFE HAVEN when a worldwide crash in the stock indexes and economy was underway. WRONG! The Safe Haven was Dollar & Yen. Dolllar buggered 'em all, but Yen buggered the Dollar. This time in 2020, Dollar will turn the tables on Yen and give him a good drubbing.

Will the US Dollar be the one to tear SPX a new one this time around in the 2020 Pandemic? You're damn straight! Watch from the sidelines as the Chinks, Ruskies, Eye-ranians, Venezolanos collapse to the floor when they realize they placed the wrong bet on the US Dollar by calling the reserve currency dead already. Who else will take it in the yazoo? ALL CENTRAL BANKS will get the royal buggering by USD as they too are all kissing Goldie's bum. Goldie will disappoint bigtime.

I might not be around to Slam Dunk this call as it will be too much for Trader333 to tolerate. This time the ban will be for 1 billion years - like they do in Scientology contracts that members have to sign for 1 billion years. This means lifetime to lifetime sort of like eternity

Slam Dunk!! :)The buggering of the SPX by a rising Dollar, the one enemy of SPX that she cannot tolerate, has begun? See the 3rd fanline breakout.

Fibo's death by Trader333 will go down like this: there will be a PM as simple as this: you're setting yourself up for a nice holiday again. He will have to modify this time and instead send me into quarantine :)

1603997685701.png

Slam Dunk!!! :):)

see update and observe that Champ is at the 3rd fanline of Fibo. Take that out and Fibo can tell them for sure, "Gold is not in a corrective 4th, so no higher high in Gold likely" ................. but the condition is that USD must break the 3rd fanline northbound

View attachment 290169

read quote first, then see that Champ has now took-ed out the 3rd fanline :)

1603997946665.png

Why the USD Index must breakout above the fanlines to keep Fibo happy? Because if there is no breakout, then it means that GOLD is in a 4th wave correction and will make a terminal high in the next move north to finish the long rally noth. I am unsure of this. It does look like it could be a 4th. Needs more thought!

read quote first. OK, then. The 3rd fanline is taken out. But hey, I'm going to give it a few days to see if USD has legs. No legs = Goldie is in a 4th and will make a new top. But if USD has legs and can put on a show, Goldie will be sent to the junkyard. :)

1603998182632.png

Trump attackers are pouring on the coal. The whole thing makes Fibo lafffff, esp. to see this Beta Male (TV) so envious of Trump. Circular motion with the right hand is the only way to describe it correctly, Trader333

Michael Moore, Does Fibo like Michael? Yes. Does Michael hate Donald? With a passion. Does Fibo still like Michael? YES.

Go figure :)

Fibo always trying to make it easy for the English who basically cannot think independently and only operate as a group. For example see the English operate in the Corona Virus thread.

This is feedback for Sharky :) No disrespect intended, Sharks :) Its just real feedback from Mr. NOBODY

Find just one single person who takes the other side of the trade regarding the corona virus discussion. There are NONE. Every single participant in the thread thinks as ONE, broad uniform agreement. This is a one-sided trade. There are NO bids.

This is T2W's main staggering problem. No individuality. All trades are one-sided. No bids. Like a friggin Depression crashing market there are no bids.

One fellow in the thread who has been around since 2008, so therefore an ardent T2W-er says this:

"I don't know anybody personally who has corona virus" ............. in line with the thread concept that corona is a hoax.

Give it some thought, Sharks :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

movin on .................. to the election ....................

the Market has her own mind and responds to a different beat than any of the 2 parties involved, Republican s or Democrats. Neither party has a distinct advantage in stock market returns since the 1800s. Neither!!! History proves this in spades. Therefore regardless how you think, History says its a non-event for the Stock market in the long run

Fibo always trying to make it easy for the English who basically cannot think independently and only operate as a group. For example see the English operate in the Corona Virus thread.

This is feedback for Sharky :) No disrespect intended, Sharks :) Its just real feedback from Mr. NOBODY

Find just one single person who takes the other side of the trade regarding the corona virus discussion. There are NONE. Every single participant in the thread thinks as ONE, broad uniform agreement. This is a one-sided trade. There are NO bids.

This is T2W's main staggering problem. No individuality. All trades are one-sided. No bids. Like a friggin Depression crashing market there are no bids.

One fellow in the thread who has been around since 2008, so therefore an ardent T2W-er says this:

"I don't know anybody personally who has corona virus" ............. in line with the thread concept that corona is a hoax.

Give it some thought, Sharks :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

movin on .................. to the election ....................

the Market has her own mind and responds to a different beat than any of the 2 parties involved, Republican s or Democrats. Neither party has a distinct advantage in stock market returns since the 1800s. Neither!!! History proves this in spades. Therefore regardless how you think, History says its a non-event for the Stock market in the long run

Remindante: see super important post # 6,171 .............. see the ellipse in the chart & then see below for update

>>>>>>
So, therefore Wave C = Wave A is the one to watch to be free and safe from the curveball. Then on 1H or 30-min. or 15-min. or lower you can nail the bottom of wave C, close shorties and reverse and go Long for the continuation bull run past Sept top.

The above applies only to the event that this is a curveball 3-wave decline shown in ellipse in chart <<<<<

------------------------------------------------------------

Dow Jones can reverse right away and blast north and take out the Feb 12 top and give Donald Trump the victory. Reverse here why? Read post 6171 again and again. If the move down is a curveball, a strong likelihood for reversal is when Wave C = Wave A. We just got there today with a perfect hit at 100%. See for yourselves. Use your ruler to measure both waves C and A. If you do not have a ruler, don't be shy to pull out your willy and measure. Its important.

1604035813030.png

sorry amigos, the ellipse was on the SPX chart but for something as important as this juncture I'd rather use the Dow Jones because BEAR has always made it ultra clear to me that SPX is a punk, a reprobate, that the real deal is Jones - even with only 30 bullets, he is the MAN, an Alpha.

So, see below the Dow Jones chart showing the ellipse for wave A so you can see it clearly because all calculations are based on wave A. Then you have the upwave ending at B. Then the collapse which is undoubtedly a C-wave. For the uninitiated, a C-wave and a 3rd wave resemble each other in properties.

So in a nutshell wtf is Fibo saying? Dow JOnes can turn things around and rally big big big from right here and take out the all time top of Feb 12, 2020.

If this happens in the next 3 trading days leading to election day, Donald Trump will win hands down

If Jones instead crashes further down big time = decisively then it dispenses with the A-B-C curveball liability factor ................ Donald Trump will lose

1604036495413.png

More thought-ing on the curveball .....................

have a good look at the support in armed rebellion to support Jones and thwart BEAR. Jesus H Christ, there's the whole American army, the British army with 6 gurkha regiments right under PRICE's low of today, October 29th. Bloody Hell, that's a whole lot of firepower.

Who be the regiments of support?

200-day ema + monthly trendline + monthly Fibo support level red dashed line a tad lower but the fumes are enough to provide support because it is monthly + Wave phenomenon C=A + 78.6% Fibo fanline (also known as the Clutch ... but only to Fibo as its proprietary)

1604037039843.png

F***k knows what will go down. Its not up to me. Cope and try is the best I can do.

If the above is correct, Jones will take out the Feb 12 Top and the people will be dancing in the streets and the Robin Hood traders will be so emboldened that they will sell the ranch to put into the stock market and make it even more parabolic. But of course, they will all die down the road apiece as this final wave, if it happens, is a Terminal Wave.

NO CHANGE TO THREAD CALL! GREAT DEPRESSION 2 is still underway but only in early stages.

If however, JOnes continues to crash over the next 3 days, Donald is finished.

There you have it.

How can anybody not like Kevin? :):):):)

He has no natural enemies :)

He is a real estate investor and stock trader/investor. But most of all, he is funnnnny and entertaining.

(y)(y)(y)

UK economy see video. Nothing to feel bad about, we're f***ed too. Which is worse? Does it matter?

F***k knows what will go down. Its not up to me. Cope and try is the best I can do.

If the above is correct, Jones will take out the Feb 12 Top and the people will be dancing in the streets and the Robin Hood traders will be so emboldened that they will sell the ranch to put into the stock market and make it even more parabolic. But of course, they will all die down the road apiece as this final wave, if it happens, is a Terminal Wave.

NO CHANGE TO THREAD CALL! GREAT DEPRESSION 2 is still underway but only in early stages.

If however, JOnes continues to crash over the next 3 days, Donald is finished.

There you have it.

No change in the above scenario of the possible curveball thrown by BEAR - we have to give it more time perhaps as the support structure of the Gurkha regiments are holding up nicely, creaking and swaying and weaving and jerking, but holding up nonetheless. Refer to the Dow Jones chart in the earlier post then see current update. The C = A equality is still in play. The monthly support is right under that. No change

200-day ema + monthly trendline + monthly Fibo support level red dashed line a tad lower but the fumes are enough to provide support because it is monthly + Wave phenomenon C=A + 78.6% Fibo fanline (also known as the Clutch ... but only to Fibo as its proprietary)

1604074822570.png

Deeg eet Mahn, time for some Rum & coke? or beer perhaps, hey what about wine? See Frenchy in this scene, but the one I'm looking for is when he describes, "a little wine then some cheese, then wine then cheese" ..... drove 'em all mad with raging hunger :):):):)

No change in the above scenario of the possible curveball thrown by BEAR - we have to give it more time perhaps as the support structure of the Gurkha regiments are holding up nicely, creaking and swaying and weaving and jerking, but holding up nonetheless. Refer to the Dow Jones chart in the earlier post then see current update. The C = A equality is still in play. The monthly support is right under that. No change

View attachment 290271

Deeg eet Mahn, time for some Rum & coke? or beer perhaps, hey what about wine? See Frenchy in this scene, but the one I'm looking for is when he describes, "a little wine then some cheese, then wine then cheese" ..... drove 'em all mad with raging hunger :):):):)

F***in beautiful stuff ..................................... :):)

More thought-ing on the curveball .....................

have a good look at the support in armed rebellion to support Jones and thwart BEAR. Jesus H Christ, there's the whole American army, the British army with 6 gurkha regiments right under PRICE's low of today, October 29th. Bloody Hell, that's a whole lot of firepower.

View attachment 290227

Read quote again at this important juncture. Donald Trump's presidency hangs in the balance. All the corona stuff will be forgiven by the public if Dow Jones turns around and makes a new high in these 3 trading days before election. But, if the current Gurkha regiment support fails, Biden will win easily. The difference in "social mood" between these 2 outcomes is sooooooo staggering as to be sufficient cause to change a presidential election. This is why Fibo says ..............

PRICE IS KING of KINGS ....... not Donald or Biden ......... PRICE calls the shots

I reckon so!

Read quote again at this important juncture. Donald Trump's presidency hangs in the balance. All the corona stuff will be forgiven by the public if Dow Jones turns around and makes a new high in these 3 trading days before election. But, if the current Gurkha regiment support fails, Biden will win easily. The difference in "social mood" between these 2 outcomes is sooooooo staggering as to be sufficient cause to change a presidential election. This is why Fibo says ..............

PRICE IS KING of KINGS ....... not Donald or Biden ......... PRICE calls the shots

I reckon so!
refer to the Dow Jones chart in previous posts on this page ....................... then dig this ..................

sheer poetry in action and underway all day today, a Friday of all days. Pay special note to my mention of the components of the support structure that Dow Jones is sitting on

from post # 6190

Here's why this is sheer poetry: only the force packed in a Wave 3 can demolish that level of strident support. The Gurkha regiments can stop a spaceship. But when faced with Wave 3, they will crumble - its just way too much for them. Therefore if we are in a wave 3, we just simply have to crash big time soon, very soon. If however, we go theother way aka North big time then the drop was no way Jose a Wave 3 and we therefore have the other scenario I pointed out.

We gots to wait and see ............. but in the meantime have a good look see at the candle action of today for the King of Kings, the mighty Dow Jones. Pushed down hard, hard, hard, but the springiness of the support pushed him up to close above the wave equality line into a Doji - and right on the monthly trendline (red). Dojis indicate indecision!!!!!! Say what? But the Dow was getting hammered today from session start, so how the fck was the end in indecision? Yeah baby, dig it. That be Poetry!

1604105688698.png

The celebration of the Day of Poetry continues .................

see post #149 here

Why is Fibo a survivor in a BEAR market of this 3rd dimension type? BEAR markets are usually financial armageddon, but there are at least 1% who survive and do great in such an environment. Piece of cake for Fibo

But no Sir, I am talking about a different type of BEAR - the current one which has the component of "lockdown" built in. And this lockdown will have far greater verve in 2021 during wave 3. What am I talking about? Under such a BEAR market, mental depression, loneliness, spousal fighting, divorce, hate, violence, craziness, stir crazy etc., etc., etc., all kick in in high intensity. Nobody can survive this. If you can, let me know in Wave 3. We ain't seen nothing yet.

The level of mental anguish will be such that the S-word will cross everyone's mind. That is what is built into this magnitude of BEAR market at 2 degrees of Trend. Therefore money is not the only component of such a BEAR.

Who survives in such an environment with relative ease that would normally make a billy goat puke? FIBO.

Fibo thrives ALONE. The only thing he misses is a woman. And in this department there is never any shortage. But other than this, Fibo is immune to the mental anguishes of a BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend. The Angel of Death does not even bother to try to fck with me.

Now read post #149 above. That be Fibo's forte. The pain I went thru' .... till today I cannot describe the agony and the constant one second shy of death in torture. But I held on .............. and won! Everything since is a f***in piece of cake.

Yes baby, Fibo is built for BEAR markets of nth degree. Bull markets, any idiot can do. Bear markets only some can tolerate and do. But a BEAR such as the Corona component BEAR, only Fibo is built to withstand such torment.

Take that to the bank! :):)

Note: Already and its only wave 1, divorces have shot up exponentially way more than bankruptcies

Fibo never has to go thru' such stupid shit as this guy in the video and almost all other guys (not all but high percentage and ever growing and in a BEAR of the Corona type will escalate to high levels)

While Fibo waits for the Stock Market to give him the answer over Monday & Tuesday trading days, here's what I see on the ground happening as we speak ..........................

Wave 3 atmosphere coming in fast fast fast with 3 days to election day.

Democrats are hauling out their huge advantage with lawyers to get ready to tie things up in court if they lose.
Republicans will stress ballots can't be trusted
Stalemate?
Walmart has pulled all firearms off the shelves and businesses are boarding up again to ready for violence/looting/riots
National Guard? Revolution?

OR

Non-event? :)

The smell of Wave 3

400 miles of traffic jams as Parisians scram from Dodge ahead of the lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.