Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smell of Wave 3

Media is too stupid to understand that Trump supporters will never tell them they support Trump due to backlash. So the Polls are loaded with huge incorrect numbers.

Another thing the Media will never grasp: Trump supporters worship Trump. They will never let GOD lose.

All this in the face of WAVE 3 rolling in. Oh my, oh my oh my!!!!!

Year 2020 = the year the sh*t hit the fan!

Year 2020 = 89 years from the Great Depression, a Fibo number.

Year 1987 crash = 55 years from the Great Depression, a Fibo number

Year 2000 crash = 13 years from the 1987 Top, a Fibo number

Year 1987 to current crash top of 2020 = 34 years, a Fibo number.

These mountains were so fresh, such clean air, such serenity and peace. But now there is the scent and smell of
WAVE 3 coming in.

The Los Angeles riots of the 1990s got to as far as Beverly Hills and that was no Wave 3. That was a Minor Wave correction.

This is a monster Wave 3. CRIME will be at a whole new level - unprecedented. They will get to Brentwood, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades and Malibu.

Fibo's ready. Horses ready, weaponry oiled and greased. I have the EDGE. The criminals will come in cars/trucks, the residents will try to flee in cars/trucks, but Fibo will be on horseback in the mountains overlooking the ocean - tough terrain. Follow me? Good, you'll be on foot.

OR will it be a non-event?

Either way, I'm ready

The smell of Wave 3

or

A non-event?
:)

Fibo's other Edge if gangs follow into the hills:

A crack shot at even 1000 yards

For Sharky only ............. :):):)

not for the cops ........ others should not read, its irrelevant due to the fact that this thread is on the wrong planet in the wrong century.

Requesting Sharky to let me earn credits that can then be applied to my upcoming inevitable BANS :):cool:;)

post #3268 (Page 218) ...............
on June 9 while the world slept and dozed and said the danger had passed .............
Fibo said-ed, "new corona wave might be on its way

post # 3,295 (Page 220) ............ called the Dow Jones (and all other Indexes) Coronavirus CRASH low on March 19, i.e. just one trading day before the actual bottom of the greatest CRASH in Millions of years. Timed like a f***in champion.

post # 3,295 (Page 220) .............. middle portion of same post ............. called the dramatic extent and verve of the upcoming rally that would blow everyone's mind and be the greatest rally EVER. Vision was that of a champion with a view of the entire forest and planet

Please give me some
BAN credits, Sharks. I don't need no American Express Card nor Chase Bank Credit cards but I sure as heck would like a high credit limit T2W Visa Card. It would be nice if you could pre-load this card up with an initial limit of 1,000 BANS.

Thank you kindly :):)

Fibo

In its entirety:

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2b

The Corona virus crash low of March 23rd was called one trading day before the bottom and specifically stated that the top tick of the Corona Virus fury was done! slam dunk!!!!

The greatest CALL of the History of the UK & USA & Planet Earth. There just simply is no better call by anybody anywhere anytime. Even bat Dr. Fauci at his own game and I'm not a doctor.

March 19, 2020 ............... post #628 here

https://www.trade2win.com/threads/asian-coronavirus-outbreak.237218/post-3135358

2nd part of the same Call in same post above ...............

March 19th, one trading day before the crash bottom of the greatest crash in HISTORY

TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

Would appreciate it, Sharks if you put a video on the T2W Visa Card you are requested to grant me. Video is shown below

Bushwhacked from day #4 at T2W. See for yourself by reading the first few pages of the "Hope" thread and this thread. Your boys drew first blood. It started with Malaguti, then Dowser ............... see for yourself Fibo was as quiet as a mouse. Only after the attacks did I let it rip.
Take this into consideration when you review my application for the T2W Visa credit card with 1,000 ban limit.

Thank you kindly

:):):)

UK Corona Virus New CALL (Tuesday, July 28, 2020) ...............

Wave 3 up in new cases to skyrocket any time soon. The spike will shock the WHO.

(Technical Analysis: Wave 1 up in Corona started March 6 & ended April 12. Wave 2 down underway since April 12, huge recovery = drop in cases. This is normal operation in Wave 2, the psychology being that the public including health officials will proclaim the danger has passed and will applaud themselves on handling the virus so well. The the next wave comes and knocks them all out. Normal operation in Waves)

UK chosen as pretty much same as Europe

For Sharky ......................... please include all first class and business lounges at all airports in the T2W Visa card :)

nailed the UK corona virus return in Wave 3. None here could do it. An American was required. As f***in usual :)
These cats say every damn day before market open in Europe, "we need direction from the United States"

Slam Dunk!!

Special announcement:

Spain has broken out and is leading the charge north in Wave 3 of Corona Virus Pandemic.

I therefore believe that at any time now, FRANCE which is on the verge of taking out a sub-wave high will join Spain north in Wave 3.

Then the rest of Europe will follow. This includes the foolish Swedes who thought they could fool BEAR.

Years from now they will say, "we should have paid attention when the United States spiked higher and the others did NOT - because now they will play catch up"

Lord have mercy. The ferocity of BEAR is jut being unleashed in a Wave called El TERRIBBBBBBLE in Espanol

Get Trader333 and Sharky to the underground bunker, NOW.

:):):):):):)

For Sharky only ............................. to aid in approving my T2W Visa credit card with a 1,000-ban limit

Called on July 28 ...................... see quote

For Sharky only ............................. :):) Feedback, Sharks, pls put the gun away, don't mean no harm. My methods are harsh but the intent is clean

Slam Dunk!!!
on my call for coronavirus 3rd wave for United Kingdom. Its arrived in spades!!! I said lockdown is for sure and coming. We are now there as of today. Confirmed!!! :)

See video below, Sharky. You gotta get some Americans in here. Without Americans the place will die fast. Don't let ET see your coronavirus thread. As usual on the wrong side and underestimating. These sons of b*tches miss every top/bottom and anything of consequence.

Its like friggin nite and day Sharky talking to your deadbeats as opposed to chatting with Americans.

Good evening Sharky,

Just saw this on YouTube - take this as FEEDBACK. You see, I've ben wanting to learn more, much more about London and the UK. Much, much more. Its important to me. It just is. And once I decide I want to just be a student and learn as much as I can, I then start the hunt for information sources. My choices are (1) Media (2) T2W. Both suck bigtime. Media tilts towards FEAR, but T2W is almost all gobbledegook and useless waste of time sifting thru' coffeeshop talk.

Happy to let you know that I took it upon myself to bypass T2W and go directly to the London boys by pinpointing my search parameters.

Success, success, success. In just 2 videos, this magnificent English couple (y)(y)(y)(y) is answering all my on-the-ground-in-London questions and giving me a feel for what is really going on. Best part is, they have a series that covers a bunch of on-the-ground aspects of London and the UK

Then of course its also a pleasure to listen to Boris. Excellent explanations. Boris is (y)(y)

I am now going to watch all of Neil's videos and possibly if my luck does not run out, find even others from London who can fill me in

I don't need any info on the stock markets in London. That I do myself. I need on-the-ground-real-stuff. I think Boris is fantastic.

Madness, madness, madness ............... the madness of crowds plays right into the hands of BEAR ............... BEAR is counting on such stupidity of the masses to destroy everything in their path is hi-octane fuel

madness, madness, madness

BEAR's guiding force as an electronic beam has one and only one objective:

To Create Death & Destroy Life

The madness of crowds guarantees success for BEAR

The timing of the end of the BEAR will come as a sign/signal quietly - just like Love, it will come quietly and without fanfare - Fibo will catch it - count on it -
it will come when ALL is deemed lost and gone, there is no hope only despair. That then is the "darkest hour" ................... what follows is "dawn" ..... as in "the darkest hour is just before dawn"

Fibo will catch that signal before anybody else on the planet. The Smart Money will be the next in line to catch it but they will be months later than Fibo because they HAVE TO SEE Volume nibbling whereas Fibo does not require this. Fibo catches it in the 4th wave ................. months before the Smart Money even wakes up out of their hiding in the basement in terror.

Presidential election notes on psychology:

Those who profess honesty and integrity and to be miss goody-2-shoes ................... are anything but. This comes from Contrarian Analysis which works in the Markets and everywhere in Life.

Tried to teach this concept to Trader333. Failed miserably. But see next post for why Trader333 has not done his homework. Had he done his homework he would know that calling me a Scorpion would actually be a great compliment, not what he intended. I had tried to teach Trader333 that all the miss-goody-2shoes types at T2W (99.9%) are the ones who should be banned first because they are the ones who, when nobody is looking would f**k a chicken .... in the a**

Best example: The so-called nice, humane Barack Obama, who I voted for, deported more Latinos than all other presidents combined. This will cost Joe Biden - how much? who knows! There is a cost but will it cause him to lose? Don't know.

Trader333's compliments to Fibo:

The Scorpion named Fibo has the following: as per Science

creative power is unrivaled, and this includes procreation, too. The seeds of Scorpio are the treasures that are discovered, at the heart of the rich darkness.

healing to the soul level. It's a sign that knows that sometimes the poison is the cure. Scorpios are emotionally courageous, going where others fear to go. They walk through the shadows in the valleys of death and fear no evil. They, above all other signs, recognize that evil is real and shouldn't be underestimated.

self-protective, loyal and has strong sexual urges

are tenacious and are only happy when they can put their whole being into what they're doing. Since they can't fake it, and don't want to, they are highly discriminating about who and what they plunge into.

shines as a big-hearted lover or friend who will walk with you through the darkest hour.

bores of small talk, preferring to go deep into the psychic undercurrents

Trader333's compliments to Fibo:

The Scorpion named Fibo has the following: as per Science

When it comes to Scorpio's, we often have a bad rep. Most people know us for our negative tendencies – Dark, Mysterious, Secretive, Cunning, Jealous, Possessive, Seductive, Vengeful, Distant, Cold, ect ect. We have our positive qualities too.

Little do people know, Scorpio is actually the ONLY sign in the Zodiac that has another form! It is the Eagle, sometimes the Phoenix.

The Eagle/Phoenix is a higher expression of Scorpion power. One who transcends from the crawling scorpion to the soaring Eagle, still predatory and carrying with them the essence of penetration and patience, is now capable of flight. This flight brings greater clarity and bridges the theme of destruction and renewal as a story of evolution. The Eagle represents clear vision,intelligence, power, majesty, and Freedom.

To the Ancient Egyptians, the Scorpion (& Beetles) represented initiation into the Sacred Mysteries. They honored the Scorpion, as a dweller of the underworld, to be spiritually linked to the process of death, rebirth, and resurrection (similar to the Phoenix).

“The Phoenix is the transformational symbol of Scorpio. Like the Eagle, in ancient times the Phoenix was a symbol of the Sun that was said to live for 500 years. At the end of its life it built a funeral pyre and burned in the flames, only to regenerate its progeny from those very flames. The Scorpio nature cannot run from the destruction of the fire of its emotional intensity, but within that fire is the secret of immortality and resurrection. Scorpio is a water sign but Mars bestows the essence of fire as well and with it the courage to enter the fire and become transformed.”

Thanks T3
:):):)

CoronaVirus to Fibo:

CV:
Our greatest thrill is not to kill. Dishonoring our hosts is not our way. We want our hosts to live, live, live for us.

Fibo: Why do you want them to live, live, live?

CV: To spread and grow our dominion. Killing 'em will defeat us by killing us. Duh!

Fibo: Your generals knew that doctors/nurses would be besieged more than anyone else. Part of the Plan?

CV: Yes, the crux of the Plan

Fibo: So let me make an intelligent guess ............... the only way to eradicate this, which is really impossible is SD?

CV: You're asking for our secrets? I'll give you just one. Yes, Social Distancing is the one army we fear, not Masks

Fibo: But, SD is impossible for so many and esp. for doctors/nurses

CV: Exactly! Welcome to our EDGE in Trading. You have yours in TA, we got ours.

Fibo: In what main way are you different from the flu aside from incubation & infectiousness?

CV: We create a tsunami in the lungs. Our predecessor could not do this. We are more advanced.

Fibo: What song represents your design goal - and why?

CV: Autumn leaves. Why? The sadness will carry well into the afterlife & persist till reincarnation.

Fibo: Why is reincarnation important?

CV: Because then we continue anew

For Trader333 ....................... remember we talked about Katie Hopkins? :) OK, moving on ...... I picked an English fella to tell this story to your gang here ............ why not pick an American fella to tell the story? Because the bias would be so great as to block out any/all accomplishments. So imagine this: bias against Americans + bias against Trump hissself = bias off the charts. How many times would you ban this man if he were a poster at T2W? Then if you throw in the p****y he was grabbing, how many lifetimes would you ban him?

Listen to the Englishman in the video - I've made it easy for the haters here.

Lighten up, T3

Status
Not open for further replies.