Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Trader333 ....................... remember we talked about Katie Hopkins? :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

For Trader333 ....................... remember we talked about Katie Hopkins? :)

53:27

No Brit here at T2W got the guts to say such fine things about America! They would rather die! :) :) :ROFLMAO:

More thought-ing on the curveball .....................

have a good look at the support in armed rebellion to support Jones and thwart BEAR. Jesus H Christ, there's the whole American army, the British army with 6 gurkha regiments right under PRICE's low of today, October 29th. Bloody Hell, that's a whole lot of firepower.

Who be the regiments of support?

200-day ema + monthly trendline + monthly Fibo support level red dashed line a tad lower but the fumes are enough to provide support because it is monthly + Wave phenomenon C=A + 78.6% Fibo fanline (also known as the Clutch ... but only to Fibo as its proprietary)

View attachment 290227

Son of a gun we'll have big fun on the bayou :) See quote of Gurkha regiments :)

Donald and gang watching and cheering Dow JOnes to go baby go, give us 2000 points and Donald wins. Crash thru' the support and Donald loses because the crash could be 2k points in one session. If Donald loses, the Smart Money knows that they are screwed becasue Biden has promised Capital Gains Tax to go from 20% to 39.6%. They are selling and mostly still waiting for the signal to dump the whole shabang of their stocks. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hide and watch, baby ................. we live in interesting and fun times

same Dow Jones chart updated

1604332980374.png

Remindante: from several posts above .................. Gurkha regiments supporting the Dow JOnes

Who be the regiments of support?

200-day ema + monthly trendline + monthly Fibo support level red dashed line a tad lower but the fumes are enough to provide support because it is monthly + Wave phenomenon C=A + 78.6% Fibo fanline (also known as the Clutch ... but only to Fibo as its proprietary)

Like with everything else in the UK things have gone from Gurkha style/philosophy to Political Correctness (wimps). UK is now a soft, soft, feminine entity, getting more and more feminine on the way to ultra-femininity

GURKHA definition ............ see next

Gurkhas have been part of the British Army for almost 200 years, but who are these fearsome Nepalese fighters?

"Better to die than be a coward" is the motto of the world-famous Nepalese Gurkha soldiers who are an integral part of the British Army.

still carry into battle their traditional weapon - an 18-inch long curved knife known as the kukri.

In times past, it was said that once a kukri was drawn in battle, it had to "taste blood" - if not, its owner had to cut himself before returning it to its sheath.

Now, the Gurkhas say, it is used mainly for cooking!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome to Miss Softie (United Kingdom) and bless Katie Hopkins for resisting such stupidity of Political Correctness

1604333813996.png

• Donald Trump shares the tweets of British commentator Katie Hopkins.

• The president's retweets have made Hopkins one of his most visible cheerleaders when it comes to his views on issues like immigration, minorities, and crime — both in the US and the UK.

• Hopkins is now a regular political pundit on US television.

• But in Britain she is a marginal figure who has lost media jobs because of her extreme views.

• She compared migrants to cockroaches and lost a major radio job after saying there should be a "final solution" following a terrorist attack in the UK. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• She once claimed to be "the new Jesus." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The controversial U.K. media pundit and reality TV star Katie Hopkins was permanently banned from Twitter on Friday for “abuse and hateful conduct.”

Was that YOU, Trader333? How many lifetimes is that? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Remindante: Dow Jones rally & US election & Bear's curveball (see previous posts for the curveball) :)

Repeating the scenarios:

(1) If we are in Wave 3 down, then BEAR must capsize and demolish the Dow JOnes after this current rally completes. Crash must be in 1,000s of points, likely > 1.5k in a single day. This type of crash is what a Wave 3 demands. Anything else is a p***y wave and not what Fibo is talking about

(2) If the current rally off the strong Gurkha regiment support is reversal to a higher high, it will become self-evident as it will occur in 5 subwaves and go towards taking out the top and likely take it out. It can also fall short of taking out the top by a bit in which case it will be called a failed 5th (semantics don't matter). So after this rally today, if it holds its power instead of just fizzling out and then getting burrered, if instead it corrects big but does not take out the support and does not take out the low but instead rallies big, then we have a shot at Donald winning. But its gotta do all this today and tomorrow.

However, if donald loses but contests the Election Result and ties it up in court, the party can continue in the 5th wave up.

Bottomline: If Fibo knew the outcome or felt it in his bones, he would bet big money. But he is not betting. He is sitting this one out. Why? Because there is no clear SENTIMENT extreme to be a guide for irrational behavior of the crowd. In 2016 there was you-nanimous "Trump will lose" - it was sooooooo you-nanimous that it made the call easy for fibo.

But not this time. I do not have that EDGE. Guesswork for fcksake is not my scene. So I stay out of the bet with my thumb up my ass!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You-nanimous opposition like that of T2W against Fibo with not a single Fibo supporter - is the type of game Fibo can call in sybaritic splendor and have 99.99% odds of being right.

This is exactly how it was for Donald in 2016 when he ran for president. It was dire. It looked like he had not a friend. that he would surely lose was a DUH!!!

https://youtu.be/STgUzV72qyU

see post above first

You-namimous crowd against Trump in 2016. You-nanimous to the nth degree looked like 99.99999%.

Therefore based on the Law of the Universe, the opposite will happen. Just like at T2W at every single major top/bottom of the markets. YOu just gauge where EVERBODY is going and then go the opposite way and you have a 99.99999% odds of being right.

But there will be one overwhelming and overwhumping factor that takes the 99.9999999% to 110%. When you see this, you just bet the ranch. So, for the 2016 election, this moment came-d when the crowd laffffffed hard at Ann Coulter, therefore showing how ridiculous they thought she was in saying that Trump would win.

That's was icing on the cake for Fibo.

Donald and Jesus walk into a bar. Bartender says, "Why the long face?" Donald says, "This guy gets more credit for moving one stone than I get for moving half of Manhattan."

------------------------

At a news conference, a journalist said to the politician running for the presidency, "Your secretary said publicly that you have a small penis. Would you please comment on this." "The truth is," replied Donald Trump, "That she has a big mouth."

-----------------------------

Donald Trump is speaking at a campaign event in South Carolina. He asks if the crowd wants to hear a joke? The southern crowd goes "USA! USA! USA!" What do you call 10 illegal immigrants on the moon? A problem. What do you call 100 illegals on the moon? A problem. What do you call 1000 illegals on the moon? Still a problem. What do you call all of the illegal immigrants on the moon? Problem solved.

------------------------

How does Donald Trump plan on deporting 12 million illegal immigrants? Juan by Juan.

----------------------

Hillary Clinton died and went to heaven. As she stood in front of Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates, she saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. She asked, "What are all those clocks?" Saint Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock will move.

"Oh," said Hillary, "whose clock is that?" "That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved indicating that she never told a lie." "Whose clock is that?" "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have only moved twice telling us that Abe only told 2 lies in his entire life." "Where's Bill's clock?" Hillary asked. "Bill's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."

Dow Egbert having a hard time northbound, ran into Fibo's Fanline. Just can't close over it (daily TF). He gots to close over this and continue for Donald to have a chance at the title

1604346059577.png

Israels were trying to tell Fibo in Thailand that they're so tough that people just move out of their way. They got scared when I replied to them, "I've never heard an American ever say, watch out, there are 2 Israelis walking towards us" But now substitute 2 black guys for 2 Israelis and you will at least get into the ballpark.

They got this look. The look of not just FEAR, it was TERROR as they saw-ed the fire in the Fibo's eyes After what they did to Jesus, shown nicely by Mel Gibson, they ain't no friends of Fibo. While they got all of Beverly Hills and Manhattan, New York to give Mel Gibson the shaft, Fibo declined and instead praised Mel for such a great epic movie. I made a h*tload of enemies that time period.

I heard it thru' the grapevine that the Jews were pissed at Fibo. Had it been today, I would have told them, "get in line to nail Fibo, T2W gets first dibs"

Terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh!!!

See the Terror Gauge (Vix) chart updated below

View attachment 290162

Lord have mercy! Look at how nicely Fibo's fanlines and Fibo lines are holding up!!!! Almost as if Vix is obeying all my traffic signals on the Highway to Hell :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Let me sleep all night in your soul kitchen
Warm my mind near your gentle stove
Turn me out and I'll wander, baby
Stumblin' in the neon groves

1604347680618.png

Lord have mercy! Look at how nicely Fibo's fanlines and Fibo lines are holding up!!!! Almost as if Vix is obeying all my traffic signals on the Highway to Hell :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Let me sleep all night in your soul kitchen
Warm my mind near your gentle stove
Turn me out and I'll wander, baby
Stumblin' in the neon groves

View attachment 290401

1604347814489.png

Well, she's fashionably lean
And she's fashionably late
She'll never wreck a scene
She'll never break a date
But she's no drag
Just watch the way she walks
She's a twentieth century fox

She's a twentieth century fox
No tears, no fears
No ruined years, no clocks
She's a twentieth century fox,

She's the queen of cool
And she's the lady who waits
Since her mind left school
It never hesitates
She won't waste time
On elementary talk

1604348047225.png

.. Japanese fella goes up to the teller and says, "400 Yen for US dollars" The teller gives him his US money. A few days pass and the Japanese fella again walks into the bank, again to exchange the same amount. This time though, the teller hands him less than the previous exchange. Confused, he asked the teller, "Why less dollars than last week?" "Fluctuations," replies the teller. "Fluctuations? FLUCTUATIONS!" screams the Jap, " Fuck you Americans, too!"

Here's the Jap with his partner ......................

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Goddamn entertaining to the nth is Donald's visit to the UK. F***in hilarious. I've fallen from laffffter and can't get back up :)

The take away: nothing fazes this Alpha :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.