Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lion of the Desert in action elsewhere ................. another Fibo favorite flick

Presidential Election Rally: Fibo is WRONG about calling a Donald Trump win if the Dow Jones continued its current rally bigtime into election day.

Fibo is WRONG

Fibo is WRONG

Fibo is WRONG

Better to learn late than never!!! Here it is .................... the overriding fundamental reason (we are not talking overall PRICE action here) is the American public wants STIMULUS & more STIMULUS. They will get this with Joe, not with Donald. Remember Nancy's big big package of Stimulus and the Replicants coming in very low low low and only inching forward?

Presidential Election Rally: Fibo is WRONG about calling a Donald Trump win if the Dow Jones continued its current rally bigtime into election day.

Fibo is WRONG

Fibo is WRONG

Fibo is WRONG

Better to learn late than never!!! Here it is .................... the overriding fundamental reason (we are not talking overall PRICE action here) is the American public wants STIMULUS & more STIMULUS. They will get this with Joe, not with Donald. Remember Nancy's big big package of Stimulus and the Replicants coming in very low low low and only inching forward?

No change in overall Thread Call. BEAR market CALL of the Millenia is still in full force.

What if BEAR throws another curveball that causes Trump to win? Wouldn't put it past him! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Surprises even bigger than in 2016? Hey, welcome to LaLaLand!!! Anything can happen. :)

The Blacks:

I told you guys the Blacks was where its at. Fibo discovered them for real by sheer luck and serendipity many moons ago and has never looked back. Nobody I knew, agreed with me. Nobody except for the Blacks themselves and of course the French and Creole Frenchies.

So its good to hear Mick and Keith tell the story ..................... America had it all the time from day #1, they just didn't listen to the Blacks.

The Blacks:

Keith Richards was asked for his thoughts on the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement "It’s about bloody time," he said.

The guitarist added that black musicians were "the reason I’m here,"

extract

The guitarist added that black musicians were "the reason I’m here," and described what it was like to see James Brown in his prime up close. "James for us, especially for Mick, was a real attraction," he said. "That’s because Mick is the frontman, and he’s got to stand on a tiny little stage, and he wants to move. To hear James Brown and to see how he dealt with that was great, because James didn’t use a lot of the stage; he used a little small spot, and Mick learnt that he was an expert at it."

He continued: "I’ve always said to Mick, 'You run around too much. You should stay in that little circle because you can move there.' It’s a unique thing. James Brown also had an extremely hip band. It was very tight. We’re playing Chicago blues, which is sort of a different groove, but there it is: You have Mick, and James Brown automatically seemed to be made out of the same mold really."

(y)(y)(y)

Food for thought about Fibo's "only those worth a damn get banned from T2W"

How long would Keith Richard's last here at T2W. He gets an automatic 10 bans just for the lines on his face.
Mick would last no more than 4 months.
Katie Hopkins would be nailed to the cross by the T2W core 30 members within the first year. Trader333 would be flooded with complaints and vigilantes would be swarming Katie left and right.

Keith would earn at least 6 bans for this one

Keith would be banned for 10 lifetimes for being drunk on stage. Almost all hep Brits have moved to America. Including John Lennon :):):):)

I reckon so!

America! What a country!!! :):)

What is she doing now? She has sh*tcanned the FED and is now handing the reins to the government for STIMULUS money

How does that help Americans? We don't got to work no more, not EVER if Corona virus continues. No more RENT to pay, no credit card bills, no nothing. The total and complete cessation of BILLS but the continued $3k/month in Free salary money direct deposited into a debit card.

Unprecedented? Yeah baby. Who has ever heard of not having to pay RENT ever before in History?

Mortgage? Gone! :)

And now Governor Newsom, a very nice fella has said that he will extend GREAT PLATES for Seniors - this is healthy food delivered to the door everyday, 3 meals a day. Seniors are how happy? They are so happy that they are hugging the delivery boys and often in tears. Their happiness knows no bounds.

Man, I tell you, this totally dispenses with the liability of traveling to Purgatory en route to Heaven. We be already in Heaven.

Like I said, What a country! what a state!

261 million views tells the story of California Dreaming despite the exodus. These exodus-ing bums are going to find better weather? In Las Vegas? In Summer at 120 F, A/C running all the time? No baby, the exodus-ers are all gonna come back! Why? The brains and creativity is all right here.

Cops ain't writing tickets for speeders no more unless its egregious driving. 140 mph won't even faze them nowadays, they just look the other way. Angeles Crest Highway? It now leads to Heaven.

Cops ain't writing tickets for speeders no more unless its egregious driving. 140 mph won't even faze them nowadays, they just look the other way. Angeles Crest Highway? It now leads to Heaven.

These bums are all BETAS. They drive like p***ies. The real dudes, the Alphas are loners or no more than 3 in a gang of Porsches and they would not be stopping in thousand Oaks for coffee, heck no way, not with Topanga Canyon blvd and/or Malibu Canyon road within striking distance for the real curves and bends and open country.

The fun part s when you get slowpokes - these cats are welcome as they test our skills and our RISK taking ability as in Trading. Not too many, just the right number of slowpokes. That's what you find on Topanga Canyon blvd.

Corona virus time killing our zeal? Not if you drive, baby. Boom! When you come down that final hill right into the Pacific Coast Highway, I've been tempted a time or two to just let it rip and fly right into the ocean. :):)

Forgive them Father for being so shallow and not recognizing the MONSTER TURN

None have noticed that the 200-day moving average of the TERROR GAUGE (Vix) has been trending up since January 2018. What does trending up mean? Higher highs and higher lows. That its been doing this for almost 3 years has lulled them to sleep, not realizing that it takes time to slow a heavy locomotive, then bring it to a hlt and then finally to reverse its direction.

Today, experts are rejoicing that the TERROR GAUGE has its biggest drop in Terror this month - they say biggest drop EVER. Yeah baby, Fibo's BEAR is setting records all over the place.

Bottomline: Complacency is so calm that its makes complacency look like a dream state. Warren Buffet's definition is being ignored bigtime: be fearful when complacency is high

Orders for coffins are going to skyrocket

This guy says London has fallen!!! :):)

Don't feel so bad, its fallen/falling here too and will gain momentum after the election has a stated winner

If Trump loses, what are the odds of military rule with Trump staying in as dictator for the next decades with Ivanka
Trump as the next president?

Odds are high :)

This is a BEAR market at 2 degrees of Trend. Anything can happen. The formula is this:

In Business they teach you to grapple with the worst case scenario, let it sink into the psyche and blood and bones, terrorize you, then acknowledge it and prepare for it, but finally forget about it and shoot for the best.

The problem with that here in this type of BEAR is that the worst you can imagine won't even scratch the surface

One great thing about this BEAR market is you will find out for sure who your best friend is and who the other 2 or 3 at most, good-est friends are.

The best friend slot is reserved for Warren Buffet's teaching to Fibo about how his female Jewish friend who survived Auschwitz defined TRUST ...................

She said, "TRUST is only issued to the person(s) who would hide me"

Amen!

Thanks Warren

The Universal formula for Life follows an equation:

BE DO HAVE

Work it backwards from "HAVE" ......... to have that what must be done ............. to get that done what must one BE?

Traders have both the BE & DO missing. They only focus on the HAVE and therefore HAVE NOT

To make a sh*tload of moolah in Trading (HAVE) one has to TRADE successfully (DO) .................... so, what would one have to BE?

Yeah baby, dig it! If you don't get the implication of what Big Joe just said, get permission from Trader333 to look the other way while I flog your bum and straighten your ass!" Trader333 is outside in a blue suit and wearing glasses and has a look of exasperation on his face as the methods of Fibo are too horrendous for him to grapple with - not politically correct but the results are undeniable when given free rein

The Universal formula for Life follows an equation:

BE DO HAVE

Work it backwards from "HAVE" ......... to have that what must be done ............. to get that done what must one BE?

Traders have both the BE & DO missing. They only focus on the HAVE and therefore HAVE NOT

To make a sh*tload of moolah in Trading (HAVE) one has to TRADE successfully (DO) .................... so, what would one have to BE?

Yeah baby, dig it! If you don't get the implication of what Big Joe just said, get permission from Trader333 to look the other way while I flog your bum and straighten your ass!" Trader333 is outside in a blue suit and wearing glasses and has a look of exasperation on his face as the methods of Fibo are too horrendous for him to grapple with - not politically correct but the results are undeniable when given free rein

Like so! (lighten up, T3, in mirth but the message is clear) :)

Trader333 tries to counsel Fibo that we are not sh*tkickers but then eventually sees the game will never change and finally relents and gives Fibo full rein

For Trader333 ........................ if the previous post is a bit much for you, go ahead and delete it. My apologies. Occurred to me later, after the post that a similar one weeks ago generated another holiday. Coronavirus mutation is keeping me locked in, T3, holidays are a no no for me right now. Gotta stay put, T3.

Even Thanksgiving is turning out to be a disaster. Governor is frowning on get togethers in doors and whatnot.

If you're sending me on holiday internationally, forgedddabout it, I ain't going, just shoot me instead. :) The Airline Industry is so buggered up right now, no money for salaries, no money to pay for top quality services like repairs and engine maintenance, so they are going to wing it. Bad quality = bad stuff = Murphy's Law

I'm staying home, T3 :):)

Sorry amigo, have a good weekend :)

Brace! Brace! Brace! .................... The adventure begins only when Wave 3 begins. Not a moment sooner.

But what are the possibilities? What is BEAR doing on the Math level?

Here's my thought-ing: (monthly timeframe used as the wave from 2009 is a long duration mother)

SPX bull run from March 2009 low completed Wave 1 up in April 2010.
Projecting Wave 1 up gave a perfect hit for Wave 3 on Feb 1, 2020.
The we had the monster CRASH for Wave 4 into March 23rd, 2020.
Then began the current spectacular terminal Wave up aka Wave 5.

BEAR has not taught me this so what follows is just me operating on what I think I know about BEAR ......................

Keeping the March 2009 origin the exact same, but this time instead of putting the 100% on Wave 1, I put it on Wave 3. We now have a direct hit at 50%. - this could be it as 50% is a very valid number, not a Fibo number but shows up quite often in financial markets like for example the 50 period moving average that Institutions swear by (including Goldman Sachs).

So, we are at 50% projection of March 2009 to Feb 2020 Wave. Very very very tempting for the bull run to continue and hit the final target at the Golden Ratio of 61.8% at 3,881.43

Why do I think this way? Because BEAR's hits are Mathematical hits based on NATURE

Therefore the CRASH could start from current top 3,588.11 or at 61.8% at 3,881.43

Status
Not open for further replies.