Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brace! Brace! Brace! .................... The adventure begins only when Wave 3 begins. Not a moment sooner.

But what are the possibilities? What is BEAR doing on the Math level?

Here's my thought-ing: (monthly timeframe used as the wave from 2009 is a long duration mother)

SPX bull run from March 2009 low completed Wave 1 up in April 2010.
Projecting Wave 1 up gave a perfect hit for Wave 3 on Feb 1, 2020.
The we had the monster CRASH for Wave 4 into March 23rd, 2020.
Then began the current spectacular terminal Wave up aka Wave 5.

BEAR has not taught me this so what follows is just me operating on what I think I know about BEAR ......................

Keeping the March 2009 origin the exact same, but this time instead of putting the 100% on Wave 1, I put it on Wave 3. We now have a direct hit at 50%. - this could be it as 50% is a very valid number, not a Fibo number but shows up quite often in financial markets like for example the 50 period moving average that Institutions swear by (including Goldman Sachs).

So, we are at 50% projection of March 2009 to Feb 2020 Wave. Very very very tempting for the bull run to continue and hit the final target at the Golden Ratio of 61.8% at 3,881.43

Why do I think this way? Because BEAR's hits are Mathematical hits based on NATURE

Therefore the CRASH could start from current top 3,588.11 or at 61.8% at 3,881.43

3742.66 using a different type of wave projection is also a likelihood. These are what I see currently and am well stocked and ready to pounce

FOMO (fear of missing out) hits a whole new ballgame level, never seen before. How so?

FOMO > FOMC (fear of market crash)

That's a whole new level of stupid even worse than placing money at risk to earn 0.001% interest but 90% risk of losing all capital placed.

BEAR is breaking records left and right.

Hey guys ................... its easy to be scared by the big drop in Gold/Silver recently. .................... bear rally can continue, keep eye on 1H/4H for possible breakout anytime ............... Silver can hit $34 before reversing into long-term BEAR.
Just my 2 centavos, amigos. Fibo in personal correction mode = I know luck is not on my side right now, so I trade almost non-existent until the funk passes. All waves including those of Fibo in real life go in the 5-3 sequence, there is no escaping this fact, its the Law of the Universe. Fibo correction underway. Use only as entertainment until Fibo's correction is complete.

:):)

I'm always working, always, but I won't go into battle when I know the engines are down. Hopefully BEAR will not reverse the SPX now when I'm not at my best warrior mode to take full advantage of the expected Galactic SHORT of the Millenium

Say Hi to the Great One. Who be he? He be Professor Allan Lichtman who has a near 100% win on calling presidential elections for decades. He s the absolute best. He is Fibo's teacher. Fibo picks them well but this time if the election results holds the way it is right now, the Professor will scold me for not following his method but if I am right and Donald recovers, he will certainly tell me, "excellent call going against Science"

See the FOYER forum for my thread on Donald Trump from year 2019, way before the election. Alan's stuff is all inthere for anybody who wants to learn this genius reasoning. He is after all, the best of the best.

Here he is ......................

For Trader333: :)

Estimation of the #bannings of Steve Bannon if he was a poster at T2W. Twitter already banned him. And other places too. He used to be President Donald Trump's senior advisor and if it was not for this guy, china would have already rolled the tanks in. I assume the prerequisite 5 bannings automatically because he is American, but what about after that? :):):):)

Long live Steve (y)

Bigots can take a hike. Those who hate Iranians and muslims and blacks and brown and yellows & whatnot can kiss my ass.

This American guy from Iran originally does some terrific interviews. See his interviews with Koby Bryant, Magic Johnson, et al .......................... he also interviewed Professor Alan Lichtman among others

Hey guys ................... always a pleasure to see T2W poster, counter-violent in action. :):)

They say Trump supporters are blue collar workers. Count me in. Red, blue, orange, who gives sh*t! The Man got 75 million votes - that's got to count for something.

another of Fibo's girls (Maria) speaks out and challenges her own network (Fox News) in doing so. (y)

Yet another Fibo's girl goes up against the establishment.

Matt ain't no ordinary fella :)

Obama silenced him, but Trump pardoned him. Trader333 would have banned him for 3 centuries. He also be Fibo's friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RMYPD7jXp4&list=LL&index=10

Hey guys .................... yet another lesson in CROWD SENTIMENT ................... courtesy of T2W ........... again :)

You already know that in almost all threads of consequence T2W is 0ne-sided. There is nobody to take the opposing view aka the other side of the trade. Its a stable datum of T2W - they think alike and AS ONE ENTITY. Sooner than later either Trader333 or his sidekick counter-violent will kill the dissenter real quick, esp. iof American.

Against that backdrop, dig this ...................... feedback for Sharky with clear as a bell evidence in the thread

So once again, w.r.t. Donald Trump, see the recently opened thread about the elections. Read thru' it and find a single dissenter. There ain't any. You-nanimous. I wonder what would happen to anybody who entered the thread and said even one good thing about The Donald - there'd be a riot. :)

Nobody at T2W has yet figured out or understood that the IQ of crowds is rarely if ever > 25

For those who want to strengthen their own personal individuality keep this tenet in mind:

Do and say what you feel, be yourself because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

The paraiso of South-East Asian women (y)(y) that Americans find very hard to resist ................ its just a movie but the parallel to real life are staggering .......... once a gal falls for you there is no such thing as the union ending, unlike in the west where nowadays even some small argument about sweet fckall can bring on separation and divorce, the kids be damned. A fella can lose everything he has ever worked for and worse still will lose almost all of everything he will ever have. Western women are nowadays wondering why their western Men don't want to marry 'em no more and will actually run from the Plague! Duh!!!

Election fraud .............. coming to the surface now ................ let's see where it goes

I'm laffffing my ass off .............. the video below says and asks ..................

(1) If Trump refuses to concede, the only thing Joe Biden can do is call a Press Conference. But Trump can call in the army

(2) What if Trump refuses to concede and then becomes a Whit House squatter?

I had no idea it would be this entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What a country! :)

Hey guys .................... Van Jones hits the nail on the head - he put in the work - THEY might dismiss it because he's black, but not Fibo. Fibo sees way the fck beyond stupid sh*t like color. Put in the work and you got Fibo on your side.

Now, Van Jones is a Trump hater to the nth degree. But he's OK n MY book. He does the work. He did the work again. And a good job it is. I learned something today. Big time. And I, I am always am prepared to pay for my education in big bucks if necessary

Remindante:

THEY
(=dumbphucks) keep underestimating The Trumpster. Just like in the Financial Markets, the HERD never lears and keeps doing the same things over and over again expecting a different result (Tony Robbins)

They ought to have grasped by now the number of times they have been wrong about this guy. (Donald)

His counterpart lived in Africa and went-ed by the name Ntwadumela. By now it should be clear to everybody watching the stuff going on in America that Ntwadumela breathes with fire. :) (y)(y)(y)

Beta males get hammered day in and day out. THEY claim women hate Ntwadumela but of course they are totally wrong, its all bs. Women love this guy.

For cryin out loud he got 75 million votes even in a rigged election. That's Technical Analysis VOLUME right in the bottom panel of the chart.

Ask Trader333 about the meaning of Volume. He knows.

The CLOSER's handshake, the signature card of all Alpha Males. The signature of The Donald. (y)(y)(y)

HE and only he holds up OUR tradition, one that has existed for billions of years (y)

A CLOSER can conquer a country with a single handshake and a look right dead center into the eyes

Everytime fibo shakes hands with a Beta Male he tickles the middle of their palms to tell them they're p***ies

Its how its done in the real world for billions of years

Status
Not open for further replies.