Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend can deliver the horsepower down the entire timetrack in sybaritic splendor.

There is no way for a mere mortal like Fibo to grasp the intricacies and depth of BEAR. There just isn't. Like I said before, he could kill me in an ogonblick. But he won't! Why? 2 reasons ........... BEAR was once an Angel serving God and now God protects Fibo. But there is a 2nd reason: BEAR has a soft spot for Fibo. Why shouldn't he? Is there anybody else on the entire friggin planet who studies him so much, every possible nuance, every trick and shenanigan, get it wrong here , right there, wrong again but keep trying. No Sir, BEAR will not kill such a MAN! He named such a Man PERSISTENCE in the creation of the Physical Universe's Laws

How sure am I of this? Cocksure! Why? Because he would have killed me already!

----------------------------------------------

Get a load of BEAR next ......................... I have sooooooo much more about BEAR but its all over the place ................. I have to assemble it all in one place over the next months

BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend can deliver the horsepower down the entire timetrack in sybaritic splendor. BEAR started this play in the BEAR market of the 1800s. The play lasted 123 years .................. 1-2-3 years not 144 which is what Fibo would have expected as a Fibo number, especially one that Gann considered Gospel - which Fibo agrees with by the way.

The shenanigans of BEAR are nonpareil

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both their wives lost a child while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head.

BEAR pours on the coal here ...............

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners

The successors of both Presidents are named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend now shovels coal into the afterburners ............

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford."

Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford."

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

BEAR delivers the creme de las creme here:

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was in Marilyn Monroe.

Dig this ................

Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse...

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theatre...

America! What a country! The Four Candles of America(y)

Adapted by Fibo aka Big Joe:

The 4 candles that used to burn bright have been reduced to burning ever so dimly since BEAR top, January 2018
Then came CoronaVirus in 2020 and boom! in one shot the first 3 candles got extinguished in a matter of months
The names of these 3 extinguished candles are, PEACE, FAITH, LOVE.
Only one candle remains burning - not dimly as one would expect, rather brightly, shining like the Sun.
Why is that? How can the 4th burn brightly while the others are extinguished?
Answer is easy: The name of the 4th is HOPE & with it, the other 3 can be rekindled and re-lit
You can't kill a country like America. California will not stand for such wanton treatment.

1605429126615.png

40 million Americans are in distress over money, homelessness is skyrocketing, food banks are overloaded with demand, evictions are in a bull market ..................... but the Democrats & Republicans are deadlocked and can't take action and pass the stimulus bill - all that big talk about wanting to help the American people ........................

when they don't even know basic-basic .................... which is .......................

1605430308878.png
1605430347904.png

Fibo continues to party day after day after day ..................... no trading hahahaha :)

new corona wave might be on its way

Slam Dunk!! :) Jesus H Christ, look at the date of the Call. (June) :) :)

Its an even bigger dunk than usual because its is a 3rd Wave. Calling a 3rd wave is a feat that almost nobody on planet Earth has ever done. Why? Because its just too damn hard. If one could pull it off, the entire Universe would disappear for the magician.

So why has the Universe not disappeared for Fibo? Because the real CALL of godly substance is the 3rd wave Call on PRICE of SPX and Dow Jones. Fibo has not been able to time this properly as is well documented in this thread lately since the March 23rd, 2020 low of the CRASH. Still trying but the failures are proof of how hard it is.

Looking at the suffering around me, it was probably wiser to have called nothing and just buggered off to another planet.

Terrible, terrible, terrible .....................

Billionaire, Mark Cuban nails it. Warren Buffet, Bill Gates et al all have their so-called 5 traits for success. All good but none are really worth a sh*t to an Alpha. An Alpha does these things as normal operation. Billionaire Elon Musk has his own 5 things. Again, here too, an Alpha does all this automatically as part of his internal system. Worthless to Big Joe.

But billionaire Mark Cuban throws in the one thing that leaves all else in the friggin dust. Donald Trump has this one trait. And so does Fibo - in spades

Mark Cuban says in point #2: "If you can't SELL, you're not going to make it" (y)

Fibo takes Mark Cuban's point#2 and makes it point#1 and wait, there's more, there are no further points required, no big list, no nothing. Just one .................

"If you can't CLOSE, you're never going anywhere .... FAST"

IMO Mark Cuban dwarfs all other billionaires and it shows in real life. Mark is King in this domain!

See what real CLOSING means ............................ there are millions of salesmen but perhpas just a few hundred CLOSERS worldwide. Fibo is one of these CLOSERS. Always has been always will be. Has zip to to do with Investing or Stocks or Trading. Zippola!!! They say Fibo feels best when he is in a saloon. False. In a CLOSING situation is when Fibo is at his best.

Alec Baldwin in video nails it just like Mark Cuban nails it!

Only one thing counts in this Life - get them to sign on the line which is dotted!

Do you hear me, you friggin faggots? :);):cool::ROFLMAO:

new corona wave might be on its way

Sweden should have listened to Fibo. There's no future in challenging BEAR. They tried, got good marks from Fibo for going contrarian, but Wave 2 is not a good place to go contrarian. In fact contrarianism in Wave 2 is a death wish

Wave 3 is underway in earnest.

Dyin ain't much of a livin, boys!

Sweden should have listened to Fibo. There's no future in challenging BEAR. They tried, got good marks from Fibo for going contrarian, but Wave 2 is not a good place to go contrarian. In fact contrarianism in Wave 2 is a death wish

Wave 3 is underway in earnest.

Dyin ain't much of a livin, boys!

If Biden wins the White House after the current legal challenges, Fibo says Disappointment will be the only friend of America ............................. tears of blood will be shed when Americans wake up to the total loss of ART, YOUTH, POETRY & ULTRA-FEMININITY.

Beta Males will clap and cheer and celebrate but the Alphas will go into a state of bewilderment at the sheer drop off a cliff

1605542862694.png

First ladies of the top rung - if I've missed one or two, my apologies .......................

Thailand
1605547099791.png
1605547340993.png
1605547356979.png

Bhutan
1605546860246.png

United States
1605547175511.png

Runner up: Israel :)
1605547585286.png

Behold America's oldest ally in Asia. :) Imagine if she was the first lady of the United States! She has my vote.

T2W headed there so fast its downright shocking :):) Trader333 guaranties its arrival at the station

Excerpts​

A to Z of politically correct madness: The Left's 'Thought Police' continues to censor language as 'manfully' is labelled sexist. We is only scratching the surface :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They have established a code of conduct against ‘crimes’ such as so-called ‘micro-aggressions’ — ‘brief and commonplace daily verbal, behavioural and environmental indignities’ that are said to communicate hostility.

But far from promoting a tolerant society — which is their proclaimed aim — this bullying brand of identity politics simply creates friction between people, as well as discord and suspicion.

Crucially, it silences debate — and free speech is undermined and common sense lost. Debate? What debate? Its all one-sided. Thoroughly magnificent example at T2W of no dissenters in a major topic the world is grappling with ............... unanimous agreement that the coronavirus is a hoax, a conspiracy.

Not a single dissenter? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They have established a code of conduct against ‘crimes’ such as so-called ‘micro-aggressions’ — ‘brief and commonplace daily verbal, behavioural and environmental indignities’ that are said to communicate hostility.

But far from promoting a tolerant society — which is their proclaimed aim — this bullying brand of identity politics simply creates friction between people, as well as discord and suspicion.

Crucially, it silences debate — and free speech is undermined and common sense lost. Debate? What debate? Its all one-sided. Thoroughly magnificent example at T2W of no dissenters in a major topic the world is grappling with ............... unanimous agreement that the coronavirus is a hoax, a conspiracy.

Not a single dissenter? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

One of the 3 gardeners in my residential enclave got Corona and died. The conspiracy theorists got to him. To make sure it was no conspiracy, I followed up on it and confirmed his burial and went to see the family.

LaLaLand

For Sharky,

Re: Conspiracy Theory by your boys unanimous, no dissenters.

We're dying, Sharky. We're getting slaughtered. While your boys, majority members since 2001 or at least 2008 bellow, "Conspiracy, hocus-pocus" ............. your own country is skyrocketing in corona and mine is getting slaughtered.

Dump these sons of b*tches, sharky and go solo. SAve yourself now.

Coronavirus: Almost half of Britons believe virus is ‘man-made’ as conspiracy theories spread​

But at T2W its 100%.

Ignorance is bliss

SAT, March 21st, 2020

Be prepared for a Dow Jones and worldwide stunning rally to yellow target box.

Hey guys ................... want to know how hard it is? ................ want to know how the Dow Jones kicked my ass real good? :) post #1,689. Dow Jones took out the top but I only called the worldwide stunning rally into the target box shown in chart just one day before the actual bottom. Called SAT March 21, 2020 right here at Londonistan!!! :):):):)

In absolute terms, Dow Jones kicked my ass as I never expected it would take out the top. This means, Dow Jones exceeded my Target Box. But BEAR whispered to me the following message in my ear while I was in a deep sleep ..............

"Fibo, you ought to be proud that you not only called the turn (bottom) with near perfect timing but that you also called the greatest rally EVER to at least the extent of 61.8% retracement level into the target box. This is huge. It is yes off by 2 inches from the Top - not too shabby for a young warrior who got no help from the thousands of so-called allies at T2W - now you understand the butt-kicker = with allies like these, ISIS is way better - Take a bow, Fibo, nobody else in the entire Universe not only not called or expected a turn but would never dream it would go to your target box and then even way beyond to the top. All it means is that you have work to do. Hard? You're are witnessing just about how hard it can get. Once you get thru' this, no Index will ever be able on pull on you ever again!" :)

I need a drink right fckin now - this was a beautiful call even though it came up short.

1605596757477.png

Status
Not open for further replies.