Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEAR markets ..................... as they progress into greater and greater depth, killing and maiming and leaving tons of destruction behind and only a few riders are remaining .................. then these riders start dropping off too until much later there are only perhaps a few remaining in the last stages of the BEAR. When the rider of depth still stays on his horse past the 4th of Wave 5, he knows that there is only one small leg down remaining.

That's when the sound of violins come in softly ....................... He then knows the turn is right around the bend. Ther eis o better feeling. How can you describe the feeling of "thrilled beyond" ????? Look at these girls, that might give you an idea but still not even close but enough for our purposes

Fibo in action at T2W .................... :):) They just don't get it that Fibo gets magnetized by tight-ass types :)

see post #13 here

>>>>>
I've got FT on "Ignore" too (for the third or fourth time) so its a bit annoying that I might have to start reading his posts again in order to make any reference to Mods. He's driving a double-decker bus through this site and laughing all the way: he's not getting reported for driving issues because he's pushed other road-users onto the roadside verge...............

What is going to be done about this? <<<<<

Vix breakout on extreme right trendline will be taken by Fibo. Tight Stops until after the 200-day ema and upper trendline are took-ed out. Then its progressive Trail-mistress with the sound of violins, sway her more, my eyes will see only the STOP and the beach with nobody on it, the mountains and the ocean calling out to me, "come on over"

That's my WORD OF LIFE

And my WORD OF DEATH? No luck, just gots to keep waiting and waiting? Waiting for what? For the railroad to come by me.

1605898202029.png

Watch Corona Virus thread below in a few weeks AFTER the Dow Jones crash gets underway. Why? You will have one of the greatest opportunities to learn/see how the Wave Principle works on the psychological level - the middle portion of the 3rd wave is called the "recognition phase" .................. this is when the Public and Pubic fall to their knees and proclaim, "it is for real! We were wrong to call Coronavirus a hoax, a conspiracy and something trivial the govt. was forcing down our throats"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See post #2,518 on Page 168 by new_trader

new_trader said this:
More and more people are abandoning the doomsday cult. I was never a member. Also, more and more people at work, and other places are saying to me, what I was saying months ago:
I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS HAD COVID-19!

Fibo says this:

I don't know anybody who has lung cancer, prostate cancer, pancreatic cancer or way more than 99.99% of the killer diseases listed on the Medical Diseases pages. Have never met anyone with any of these. Never! Does that mean the diseases are all a conspiracy, a hoax?

T2W CALL by Fibo:

Every single poster in the Corona Virus thread will contract the virus - guaranteed! Why? Ignorance, stupidity and denial are the prerequisites of the assault by BEAR to kill as many as possible. Its as if such people (victims) are on the same side as BEAR in their own self-destruction as per the Law, "to create death/destroy life"

They will stop posting or will come out and admit they got the disease.

Then and only then will T2W see the sheer agony of the suffering once one has this malady.

Help them, Father, for they know not what they do or say!!!

Just one example only, not a Law but the concept is well demonstrated in video below.

T2W CALL by Fibo:

Every single poster in the Corona Virus thread will contract the virus - guaranteed! Why? Ignorance, stupidity and denial are the prerequisites of the assault by BEAR to kill as many as possible. Its as if such people (victims) are on the same side as BEAR in their own self-destruction as per the Law, "to create death/destroy life"

They will stop posting or will come out and admit they got the disease.

Then and only then will T2W see the sheer agony of the suffering once one has this malady.

Help them, Father, for they know not what they do or say!!!

Just one example only, not a Law but the concept is well demonstrated in video below.

Rachel Maddow is a Donald Trump hater and part of the Fake News Media who have ceased being reporters and are now choosing sides instead of delivering the News unbiased. Big flunk from Fibo! CNN, MSNBC, et al ............... all suck. Fox News goes the other way and is biased toward Trump. They suck too. Normally this would require Fibo to hate her. But Fibo don't work that way. So, she is now a friend of Fibo.

UK waking up saaaalowleeee but waking up nevertheless

In the 3rd of Wave 3, they will all be wide awake and in torment

How CoronaVirus fits in to the larger view ............................ its part of BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend and deserves considerable respect

Its part of the BEAR market. And what type of BEAR market is this? One in which the concrete is cracking and imploding on the ground, yet Dow Jones keeps going higher and higher to rope more and more innocents IN for the devastation in the first week of reversal will cost millions of lives in one shot, in one week.

Now, at T2W, these people who will die when the Dow Jones reverses tomorrow or day after or next week or whenever, have already died in the week of Feb 12-19 and Feb 19-26. Before that they died in January 2018 and also in 2011 and 2008 crash. But they are still around. This is why Fibo treats them all uniformly as ghosts - they just simply are not real. Nobody at T2W could have survived the Coronavirus crash as is clearly evident by the site's YOU-nanimous LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!!!

The smart fella will not mess with a BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend. :):)

Here, right here and at ET, the lieutenants of BEAR, lower ranking officials of the army of BEAR, have been assigned the task of getting the vast majority of traders infected. Why? Considering the fact that Covid-19 is a respiratory system attack which boils down to OXYGEN ....................... good luck trying to trade with low oxygen levels and therefore lower and lower red blood cells that even Iron will not fix. Yeah, good luck with this

Result: BEAR lieutenant wins, traders lose/dead. Game over!!!

Homework: Try thinking without oxygen.

The ultra-successful trader who gets knocked out by Covid-19 .....................

Once upon a time you dressed so fine
Threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People call say 'beware doll, you're bound to fall'
You thought they were all kidding you
You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hanging out
Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging your next meal

How does it feel, how does it feel?
To be without a home
Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone
Ahh you've gone to the finest schools, alright Miss Lonely
But you know you only used to get juiced in it
Nobody's ever taught you how to live out on the street
And now you're gonna have to get used to it

You say you never compromise
With the mystery tramp, but now you realize
He's not selling any alibis
As you stare into the vacuum of his eyes
And say do you want to make a deal?

To be on your own, with no direction home
A complete unknown, like a rolling stone
Ah you never turned around to see the frowns
On the jugglers and the clowns when they all did tricks for you
You never understood that it ain't no good
You shouldn't let other people get your kicks for you (the warmth of T2W togetherness in solid unanimous agreement)

You used to ride on a chrome horse with your diplomat
Who carried on his shoulder a Siamese cat
Ain't it hard when you discovered that
He really wasn't where it's at
After he took from you everything he could steal
To be on your own, with no direction home
Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone

Ahh princess on a steeple and all the pretty people
They're all drinking, thinking that they've got it made
Exchanging all precious gifts
But you better take your diamond ring, you better pawn it babe
You used to be so amused
At Napoleon in rags and the language that he used
Go to him he calls you, you can't refuse
When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose
You're invisible now, you've got no secrets to conceal

BEAR's ideal BEAR market target: 1.236-1.238% beyond the March 9, 2008 low, could go kiss the 1987 top magnet.

DEATH for all is ideal target but the fortitude of the United States will prevent this outcome. Instead the following will be an outcome for at least 25-50% of the population

1605906434915.png
1605906449579.png
1605906485133.png

Lockdown, lockdown, lockdown ............... if it happens and endures ...................... 1st major consequence is breakups/divorces in western countries including for sure the United States which might even lead in divorce skyrocketing as it already leads .....................

if travel permits, or there are small pockets of travel allowed especially during serendipitous Wave 4s and mini wave 4s within the downdraft, there are of course several countries to consider escaping to .....................

Since I already found the #1 ................ here's more for those who might fancy it ...................... Thailand is at Zero coronavirus and still in wave 2 down. Wave 3 can start at any time. So everything you see in the videos below, multiply the negative aspect by at least Richter Scale multiple ................ but it will still be far better than anywhere in the West - no exceptions

In selecting these videos I tried to limit them to UK accents or their close cousins the Aussies and others :) Lord knows these Brits are can be tight asses but I think these 2 Brits are not and would probably not fit in at T2W ..................

For the Brits here, which should be 120% of all here .................. :)

see 18:23 in video #3 for a crucial point. He mentions the ubiquitous complaining Brit who complain complain complain but yet renew their annual visa for Thailand and never go back to the UK. Go figure. A miserable lot? Yeah, to the nth. Americans, Germans, Frency and Canadians are the exact opposite.

Listen to the Brit in video #3. He is the exception and he knows the score. He gets a thumbs up from Fibo. Brits like him are extinct at T2W. So too is Katie Hopkins. :):cool:(y)

Sending this BEAR market joke off to Joke Central: Re: the sense of humor of BEAR

12 million Americans will lose their unemployment benefits the day after Christmas.

For historians only:

quantifying what a 3rd wave feels like: example chosen = coronavirus ............... note: Price 3rd wave has not yet triggered. When it does trigger it will be a nuclear event that will then take the current 3rd wave into the exponential afterburner realm with a solid leap on the richter Scale

So, without Price 3rd wave trigger yet, Coronavirus in this week alone registered 1 million new cases versus during wave 1 earlier this year in which it took 100 days to hit 1 million cases.

Arithmetic ratio = 100/7 = 14.28

That, amigos is the power that is packed into a 3rd wave. Epic, epic, epic. And its only early stages of 3rd wave. Nowhere near the zibbiledengo smokin 3rd of 3rd, the most-est ferocious part of the 3rd wave.

Oh my oh my oh my .................. we're f***ed. :)

Best medicine or vaccine for this malady: T2W coronavirus thread. Just call it a conspiracy, a hoax, dig hole in ground and place head deep in the mud/sand. Only one drawback with this technique. Coronavirus normally enters thru' the lungs but the fellas in the coronavirus thread will cause Mr. CoronaStrain to get more creative and nail entry thru' the sticking out bum.

Give a new meaning to the term, "buggered"

Oh my oh my oh my ................... there is now a new development ............... the coronavirus long-haulers ..................

these are survivors of the virus but who will have the symptoms for long hauls, who knows how long, forever??? I heard 2 such women speak - both are young - it appears long-haulers are age 20-40 and have no previous physical ailments.

Jesus H Christ, the plot thickens.

BEAR at 2 degrees of TREND has just past the aborning stage but still waits for the General (PRICE) to show up. When will he show up? Its a timing thing. Can Fibo time him? Only AFTER the first big drop on the Dow JOnes in the first minute of reversal. How does this help me? I'm safe, that's how, out of the way, the Angel of DEATH will go right by my house and not harm me - I prepared and am prepared for the worst - but even then, my preparations might not be enough for a Wave at 2 degrees of TREND

Good thing I ain't worried about DEATH. Its Livin that's hard, hard, hard. :)

new corona wave might be on its way

Remember amigos, this wave of Corona was called by Fibo in early June when most were saying its OVER, everything is back to normal soon and esp. at T2W they were implying, "look we told you it was a hoax"

Not a single mother's son even considered that they do not know the basics of market trends .......... waves waves waves .............. goes up in a wave, comes down in a wave. When it comes down in a wave, they say that the damage from wave 1 is over and the whole episode is over. Then the next wave up begins (wave 3) and tears them a new one.

Shows you fellas over and over and over again that the education level here at T2W is abominably low. I said before ........... Oxford and Cambridge would throw these bums out in a jiffy.

Has anybody noticed how little reading these fellas at T2W do? How poorly informed they are? Its easy to see.

International traders should not settle for such low quality - its akin to settling for an internet fatty wife that will sooner or later need a crane to get her out of her bedroom to street level to go to McDonald's for lunch!

Hey guys .......................... you're going to love this ................ uninspected by the masses of course and totally not seen or observed by the EXPERTS. Seen by Goldman Sachs? Not a chance! :)

Remember what I've been saying over and over again, that FEAR = TERROR is the driving force of this BEAR at 2 degrees of TREND? Do you remember I even told you that the Prime Minister of Israel decades back used to say TERROR the Israeli way = grinding TERRRRRRORRRRRRR!!!!! :)

Now, dig this:

SPX ........
bull run from major low of March 2009 to bull market coronavirus top (Feb12 for Dow, Feb 19 for SPX) retraced (dropped) 38.2% into the low of March 23rd bottom of the Coronavirus crash in Wave 1.

But watch in amazement when I tell you that the
SPX/TERROR (SPX/Vix) dropped 88.3% ......... ouch!

------------------------------------------------

Now remember amigos that Vix aka TERROR is in the denominator. Then you can see = grasp how TERROR totally buggered SPX's life - her ass must be hurting so much that even a colonic and/or Colonoscopy will not relieve her agony.

And while this drubbing has been going on, the Robin Hood traders and almost all intrnational traders with 10k and under accounts want to trade
LONG the most dangerous market EVER!!!!!!

Oh yo yo yo yoo yoi ........................................ see SPX/TERROR daily chart. I've marked the 88.3% level. Why 88.3%? Well of course you get both the 78.6% and 88.3% Fibo levels by doing the square roots of the Golden Ratio. A trick that in the hands of Fibo makes big moolah.

Lord have mercy! Its getting to the point that Fibo cannot even watch a movie in peace without some inspiration tricking in and causing him to charge to the screen to check out the ramifications. When I'm out in the wilderness, I am not a laptop guy nor a big phone guy - I'm an open air sort of guy, so I carry a notebook in my pocket and keep a ballpoint pen handy to write down my poetry when inspiration hits.

Once or twice I swerved off the road like a maniac to write stuff down fast so I would not forget the train of thought!

Am I in f***in LalaLand or what?!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SPX/Vix = SPX/TERROR = SPX divided by Vix
1606032904296.png

Hey guys .......................... you're going to love this ................ uninspected by the masses of course and totally not seen or observed by the EXPERTS. Seen by Goldman Sachs? Not a chance! :)

Remember what I've been saying over and over again, that FEAR = TERROR is the driving force of this BEAR at 2 degrees of TREND? Do you remember I even told you that the Prime Minister of Israel decades back used to say TERROR the Israeli way = grinding TERRRRRRORRRRRRR!!!!! :)

Now, dig this:

SPX ........
bull run from major low of March 2009 to bull market coronavirus top (Feb12 for Dow, Feb 19 for SPX) retraced (dropped) 38.2% into the low of March 23rd bottom of the Coronavirus crash in Wave 1.

But watch in amazement when I tell you that the
SPX/TERROR (SPX/Vix) dropped 88.3% ......... ouch!

------------------------------------------------

Now remember amigos that Vix aka TERROR is in the denominator. Then you can see = grasp how TERROR totally buggered SPX's life - her ass must be hurting so much that even a colonic and/or Colonoscopy will not relieve her agony.

And while this drubbing has been going on, the Robin Hood traders and almost all intrnational traders with 10k and under accounts want to trade
LONG the most dangerous market EVER!!!!!!

Oh yo yo yo yoo yoi ........................................ see SPX/TERROR daily chart. I've marked the 88.3% level. Why 88.3%? Well of course you get both the 78.6% and 88.3% Fibo levels by doing the square roots of the Golden Ratio. A trick that in the hands of Fibo makes big moolah.

Lord have mercy! Its getting to the point that Fibo cannot even watch a movie in peace without some inspiration tricking in and causing him to charge to the screen to check out the ramifications. When I'm out in the wilderness, I am not a laptop guy nor a big phone guy - I'm an open air sort of guy, so I carry a notebook in my pocket and keep a ballpoint pen handy to write down my poetry when inspiration hits.

Once or twice I swerved off the road like a maniac to write stuff down fast so I would not forget the train of thought!

Am I in f***in LalaLand or what?!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SPX/Vix = SPX/TERROR = SPX divided by Vix
View attachment 291625
Read quote once again, then pull up an SPX daily chart and observe the following mind blower in line with what I already told you about the effect of TERROR on her (SPX) ass.

Take a closer look at the rally from the Corona crash bottom of March 23rd this year. Remember how it flew north like a rocket and then took out the February top?

See it?

Now look at the chart above of the SPX/Vix and note that it is nowhere near taking out the top. This is what Fibo calls

Ultimate Divergence

how dangerous is it to be LONG as a trader or even investor in such an environment? Waaaaay more dangerous than even going into the water at any Phuket beach on the remote sides of the island and within 30 ft of the water entry, dropping off a cliff and getting pulled out to sea and drowning.

1606033676554.png

Status
Not open for further replies.