Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEAR market of 2020 guaranteed outcome - there will be many outcomes but this one is big and is major and is cast in stone

The Injuns in America dwarf the Injuns in Britain by towering, skyscraper lengths. There is just simply no contest. The Injuns in America are just way stellar.

Sometime during the 2020 BEAR the Injuns of India will bypass Britain altogether and flow to America. After all, they will realize that THEY do too deserve a shot at the title. Donald Trump knows this.

Donald Trump also knows that as America is going down down down in current onslaught of the CoronaVirus and Joblessness and collapse of Industries, that there is nobody happier than Great Britain. These are our allies? Circular motion with the right hand. All this will be glaringly clear in this BEAR market at 2 degrees of TREND. Age old alliances will be snuffed out and there will be new friends. One of them is guaranteed to be the Injuns of India.

Jesus H Christ, there are at least 300 computer scientists and Physicists and Chemists and Astro Physicists whatnot and Geniuses in this crowd. THEY need and deserve a shot at the title. Only America can give them this shot.

Top-notch women? Have dinner with 'em? The conversation?

Get a taste here of what it could be like. Another of Fibo's girls who works for Donald Trump. (KellyAnne Conway)

BEAR market of 2020 guaranteed outcome - there will be many outcomes but this one is big and is major and is cast in stone

The Injuns in America dwarf the Injuns in Britain by towering, skyscraper lengths. There is just simply no contest. The Injuns in America are just way stellar.

Sometime during the 2020 BEAR the Injuns of India will bypass Britain altogether and flow to America. After all, they will realize that THEY do too deserve a shot at the title. Donald Trump knows this.

Donald Trump also knows that as America is going down down down in current onslaught of the CoronaVirus and Joblessness and collapse of Industries, that there is nobody happier than Great Britain. These are our allies? Circular motion with the right hand. All this will be glaringly clear in this BEAR market at 2 degrees of TREND. Age old alliances will be snuffed out and there will be new friends. One of them is guaranteed to be the Injuns of India.

Jesus H Christ, there are at least 300 computer scientists and Physicists and Chemists and Astro Physicists whatnot and Geniuses in this crowd. THEY need and deserve a shot at the title. Only America can give them this shot.

You mess with Injuns, not with just the magnfico Red INjuns, Me is talkkkking about the Injuns of India. You mess with either one, you mess with Fibo. How many billions of them are there? Heck, I'm losing count. What they do-ed for Fibo is straight from God. It was a sign , a signal.

The Brits killed 50 million of these magnificent people - what a travesty, what a waste, what an onslaught against peaceful unarmed people whose only defense is their Phd. Jesus H Christ, Fibo shudders to see what was done to these magnificent people. And their manners and behavior? Stellar! God's people? It could be given that the Israelis hammered Jesus - The Lord will not like such harsh treatment of his son!!!

What stick's in Fibo's mind is, "who are you my good Sir? May I welcome you to India and have the honor of showing you the ins and outs of my country?"

Yes, yes, yes, yes, teach me about India.

The inevitable dinner invitation to their Home where the matriarch Mom slaved in the kitchen to prepare the exquisite meal of meals that had so many components - just for Fibo. There is a dish called cutlets. The Fibo just could not stop devouring this delicacy. It was sheer poetry!!!!! And it was only an appetizer!!!!! Go figure! :)

The beer was Kingfisher - an Indian beer. This cost them an arm and a leg. Fibo takes good note of such things and sticks them in the back of his mind for future reference.

continued from post # 6,325

Injuns of India:

The Matriarch then, after cooking and all of us dining to completion told me this story upon my asking of their business venture and their financial climb out of abject poverty. The building they lived in was poverty poverty poverty, so therefore they came from even more "poverty" backgounds. She said to Fibo, "My husband is a genius but his Pa was a drunkard and died so his mother had to drive the ship. She would buy him a pair of slippers 3 sizes too big so they would last his outgrowing them - he walked to school in these ........ He graduated at the top, breaking all records EVER and arrived in Mumbai with 1 Rupee in his pocket looking for a job - he was discovered by a Principal of a School who saw his potential and gave him a shot (job) - within 3 months the owner said to him, its time to expand and he would be the new overall principal."

Injuns of India:

Noteworthy to the nth is that the Matriarch's husband was a simple Man of excellence in one category that defied the imagination. His Vocabulary in English left Fbo astounded. So astounded that Fibo became friends with him out of necessity - to learn.

This is the Man from whom came the word, "effluvium" that T2W poster, new_trader would mention time and again - she had never heard this word before. Only 0.00000001% of the english speaking population had heard this word let alone knew what it meant. T2W? Not in their wildest dreams would they be acquainted with such stellar English - and its their own language. Go figure!

God sent this Injun to teach Fibo. And the best part? The Injun had no money!!! This is God's way. Leave judgement to God!

How good was HE really? He noo (knew) not only the meaning but also the origin of the word.

Yeah baby, that's how good it can get.

Injuns of India:

The son of the family just sat there listening and soaking up all that was going on during the dinner. Turns out he was graduating and was dying to go to america to study further to get his MS/MBA/Phd. But there was no money, or not enough of it yet. He had to get a scholarship.

This is Fibo's domain. I got copies of all his stuff and gave my WORD that I could get him IN. Long story short, the Head of Dept. of the foreign students division of a renowned Univ. in the top 10 was my buddy. He was floored by the top-notch grades of the boy and asked me to sign a sponsorship. I did.

Today the boy is a multimillionaire scientist with investments - does not trade only buys stocks for investment. His home is outright paid for, very low, low debt overall, cars fully paid for, tones on money in treasury Bonds and liquid investments.

His wife cooks for Fibo? You better believe it! :):)(y)

FIBO IS DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️

Hope you're doing well, Johnny. Since you left this graveyard, it has become even more dead - if that's even possible. Best of luck, amigo! :)

FED is fighting a virus with 11 trillion stimulus - a vaccine would do. :)

But wait: the problem is deeper and nobody has cott on yet ..................

have a look at the PSV (Personal Savings Rate) on the right side of the chart starting from year 2005. Wave 1 and 2 completed in year 2014. Then came the infamous wave 3 and postman should notice it is subdividing and is in the 3rd of 3rd now, a sheer vertical rise.

Chart is telling Fibo that Americans have shut their wallets tight tight tight. FED don't got no chance. All stimulus checks will be saved not spent.

chart is from US govt., FRED .............. but nobody there can interpret it the way Fibo can, which is the reason why the FED continues to be misunderstood as God

Postman's FED 101 = pour gasoline on the raging fire and expect it to stop = provincial T2W thinking :):):)

View attachment 279300

Slam Dunk!!!!! hit 34% already. In correction now. Then we continue north bound. Normal wave operation

Go to FRED and download the real time graph for yourselves

India, India, India, Fibo's good luck charm ...................... see entire exchange between me and padutrader, an Indian villager who lives out in the poor villages of rural India, yet has the heart and courage to trade the US markets. What a guy! When he made 25 dollar profit on a trade and was jumping for joy, everybody at ET fell in love with the guy - like he is a brother - but here at T2W, Postman demolished and ridiculed this villager. Brit mentality! A disgrace! Killed 50 million Injuns already but apparently it ain't enough!

When Corona subsides my original intention to help this trader remains intact

Hey guys ................... this is just way too much fun!!!!!!!!!!!! See Postman's signature in his profile. It evolves on a weekly basis .................

Postman's signature iterations:

Signature
@fibo_trader is a shit, shit, shit trader who can't trade for shit

Signature
@fibo_trader is broke, has no money and claims he gets a lot of chicks

Signature
@fibo_trader ....... just because he has his hand in bush - does not mean he's a gardener

Signature
@fibo_trader thinks just because he put cream in tart, this makes hm baker

Signature
@fibo_trader is very mean & a pervert ...... we all gave our wives grand piano, but Fibo gave her upright organ

Signature
@fibo_trader is a shithead .......... defines passionate kiss like spider web, soon lead to undoing of fly

Signature
@fibo_trader is a failed ex timeshare salesman that's why he can't 'buy' and only 'sells' twice in one year.

Hey guys ........................... see quote ........................ just another day at the office for Fibo.

The lesson takeaway: Had Fibo done this, he'd be banned for 20 lifetimes. :) It pays in Britland to be Brit.

:):):):)

Hey guys ...................... perspective .................. T2W is only one aspect of what I know about the UK. Its taken a year + to realize that this here is not the UK, its in fct the bottom of the barrel of the UK.

What I knew about the UK remains intact, therefore. My experiences can be washed off with soap and hot watr.

What remains is very positive and in fact highly delightful .......................

like girls such as this girl ................. poetry to Fibo ............. not because she agrees with my way of thinking, but way more than that - its the English sprit - that is dead, dead, dead here at T2W. This is more like a concentration camp compared to the real UK.

Just my 2 centavos ................................

(y)(y)(y)

Hey guys ......................... for newcomers to my thread ............................. welcome :)

just remember that if it was not for FIBO, not a single Brit here knew anything about their own Colonial History. Why? Because its forbidden as a subject in their schools. Why? Why would it be forbidden? Here's my easy take ............. the Brits make Hitler and the murderous Japs look like saints. That's why! It had to be hidden. Nobody can stomach it. Killing women is one extreme. But Brits killed babies with sybaritic splendor.

But now, the great equalizer is underway, the GREAT BEAR MARKET, the punishment that hits the pocketbook. As the UK has already entered the outer fringes of 3rd world status, just observe that even here at T2W, even threads that do begin with the word FTSE 100 rather rapidly turn to the Dow Jones, SPX and Nasdaq. So, with Brits its way better to go by what they do not what they say - applies to everybody but especially the Brits

Here at T2W its all Dow Jones, SPX and Nasdaq. Their longest thread has FTSE in the title but never or hardly ever mentioned after the first 5 posts. Its all Dow Jones and the US Indexes.

But then go figure this: they hate America/Americans.

Yeah, baby, being here for a year + has been an eye opener for Fibo.

Except for Sharky, ssam, Lightning McQueen, John Jackson III and perhaps a couple others, they can all kiss my ass!!! :)

As they hurtle toward 3rd world, their pride is still intact!!!!! :)

For Sharky ........................ feedback ................... here's the evidence .................... evidence for what and why?

Evidence that T2W Bits as a group are a freak of Nature, so freaky that it bears no resemblance to the UK whatsover. See for yourself. I'v cross checked this data across articles from all over the place and they match this graph within a margin of error of 1%

T2W: 0%/0% = unanimous dislike/disapproval of Donald Trump and unfavorable view of Americans. YOU-NANIMOUS!! Can you dig it, Sharks?

United Kingdom:
38% / 60% like/approval of Donald Trump & Americans

Sharks,

Keep eye on both the left Y-axis and the X-axis. Of course we all know that the magnificent Philippines are the #1 United States lover of all time. But because of Donald Trump, brace, brace, brace, Israel has equalled them and on the X-axis surpassed them

1605389386375.png

Get rid of these bums, Sharks and bring in the new from the rest of the world. The world is a big place and its leaving T2W in the dust. After you've sent all these sons of b*tches to Iraq for a 5-yr stint, watch how this place gets rapidly named, "Sweetwater"

If you think however that sending them to Iraq is out-gradient, you can just put me in their cage and leave us alone for 3 days for fun and frolic. I've been wanting to have that last dance with Timsk for quite a while now.

For Timsk:

Thailand, Thailand, Thailand .............................. Muay Thai extravaganza

Thailand, Thailand, Thailand .............................. Muay Thai extravaganza

The Thai Muay Thai fighter had to forfeit 85% of his tools of fighting just so he could stay within the rules of the Ring. This means his greatest strengths such as elbows, knees, etc., were not allowed.

From far, far, far away they come, come to Thailand to learn this Art. All nationalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.