Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I should die/perish in the oncoming battle of Life or Death shorting the greatest BEAR in 75 million years, let me be buried in Louisiana. That's all I ask. I don't need nothin else.

Refresher course for the residents/members at Heartbreak Hotel aka Hotel California:

The job of Wave 2 up from March 23rd lows is to draw in = pull in by hook or by crook as many deadbeat bodies as possible to jump on the bandwagon LONG as they loudly cheer the danger as having passed and that clear skies are now back again and that the long-term partying will continue unabated for years

They sing and cheer and dance in the streets. Once again as at the top of the original bull market of Feb 19, 2020, the throw all caution to the wind and proclaim their invincibility.

Then Wave 3 comes.

Forgive them Father for they know not what they are going up against and are too small in stature and especially small in that all are premature ejaculators of the nth kind ...................... regardless Father, nobody deserves to be slaughtered so wantonly as BEAR will surely do for HE even more than I despises the disgusting combo Ignorance+Pride
But @fibo_trader you told us wave 2 was complete two months ago. Wave 3 starts when wave 2 completes thats Fibonacci 101.
Either you were wrong about wave 2 being complete (but you were so adamant you timestamped it yourself) or you dont understand how Fibonacci waves work? Please tell us which it is.
Or is all that explained on your trading course in the SCAM capital of the world India!

The job of the Bull is to Make America Great Again!
The markets have risen for the entire span of their existence and will keep rising beyond Fibo's. Anyone who stands in the path of the Bull will be trampled.
@fibo_trader is as useless as a Butterfly trying to fight a hurricane, she will be swept aside, crushed, and no one will notice.

Markets are open, FiBear_trader is asleep. Losing money again!
@fibo_trader has a BA in being confused, no not the degree but a BA - Bamboozled Again. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
BA.jpg

Markets just a bout to open in the US.
Total: 272 people online at T2W real trades from across the globe flocking to a great trading site.
But wait wheres the 🌈 bear? @fibo_trader is still sleeping. No profits for him today (or any other day for that matter) he should be called fibo_notrader.

T2W's BEAR market Trend established quite a while back .............. member online count = 20, as good as it gets ... all this at prime time US markets

T2W stats Monday 11:54 AM New York time = Prime Time US markets on Monday, most important trading day of the week .......................... members online = 20 (but engine shows it as 22, must be counting Trader333 thrice)

World is in upwave recovery OR still in previous bull market but slow traffic to T2W is therefore a flashing red light brighter than Amsterdam. A whole lotta f***in goin on. :ROFLMAO:

If its this bad in a BULL, imagine what a real BEAR would do?

My my my, how asleep can this Empire be? How asleep have they been for 100 years as they crashed and crashed and nobody noticed but all of a sudden one day a decade back it started to dawn on them somethin's not right. They of course blamed America

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

T2W's BEAR market Trend established quite a while back .............. member online count = 20, as good as it gets ... all this at prime time US markets

T2W stats Monday 11:54 AM New York time = Prime Time US markets on Monday, most important trading day of the week .......................... members online = 20 (but engine shows it as 22, must be counting Trader333 thrice)

World is in upwave recovery OR still in previous bull market but slow traffic to T2W is therefore a flashing red light brighter than Amsterdam. A whole lotta f***in goin on. :ROFLMAO:

If its this bad in a BULL, imagine what a real BEAR would do?

My my my, how asleep can this Empire be? How asleep have they been for 100 years as they crashed and crashed and nobody noticed but all of a sudden one day a decade back it started to dawn on them somethin's not right. They of course blamed America

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

read quote first for context ...................

please send me the traffic flow stats from T2W inception (year 2000 or 2001?). Let me work on it for 5 minutes and I will have the chart of T2W ready for all interested to see the performance of this defunct, dying dinosaur. Without this chart capability and only looking at what I've see raw thus far during the year I've been here, I'd say that the current number of 20 members online during prime time USA markets is a clear sign of a recovery wave.

Therefore my call would be Wave 3 down is next, same as for the London FTSE 100

But wait ................ there is far more accurate gauge. Its called the Euro Stoxx 50. This is better because it measures the overall mood of the mightiest 50 all across Europe = view of the forest, not just the trees.

Therefore as per Euro Stoxx 50, the actual TOP of T2W is year 2000. Its been all downhill ever since

1597076640764.png

Is this FiboDumphuk ever going to place a trade?

Yabber yabber yabber...like some moron radio presenter talking to herself cos like ....nobodies listening ffs. What a fookin moron we gots here!

T2W's counter-violent, Rufus_Leakey, Timsk, Tomorton, Cannabis-Cantagril, Trendie, Dentalfloss, malaguti, barjon, postman ............. the way they think ....................... comes courtesy of CNBC article. These T2W long-time members follow the Law of the Dumb Money = never look to the left of the chart for HISTORY but get swept up in the current move to such an extent they get totally lost and then .................... blind sided by the Trap

Airline shares surge as TSA numbers hit pandemic high, support for second bailout builds
PUBLISHED MON, AUG 10 202011:32 AM EDTUPDATED 29 MIN AGO

------------------------------------------------------------

T2W's counter-violent, Rufus_Leakey, Timsk, Tomorton, Cannabis-Cantagril, Trendie, Dentalfloss, malaguti, barjon, postman ............. the way they think ....................... see the above headline and cream in their pants. This is when they would post to Fibo to show him how wrong he is

But they never look to the left .................... as in ........................

Despite the uptick, TSA traffic is still down by about 70% from the same time last a year ago, meaning airlines have far to go before recovering to normal levels, particularly in the crucial peak summer season.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yabber yabber yabber...like some moron radio presenter talking to herself cos like ....nobodies listening ffs. What a fookin moron we gots here!

Says the veteran T2W member 20+ years at T2W with not a single trade posted EVER .................... but wait, it gets better ............. still refuses to meet me face to face in London, his own backyard for a trading records showdown

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But wait ............... it gets better .......................

Fibo posted trades on page 1 of this thread on day 1 arrival at T2W with an unrealized loss of 660k.

Raise your hand if anybody here has ever done either in T2W history?

(1) post trades on day 1

(2) Show an unrealized loss of 660k on day 1

(3) Show live the turnaround to profit on around page 10

Anybody? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Evidence is all right here in this thread!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

T2W = Brits mistake .................. thinking they can take down an American of such caliber as they did with blackies, brownies and yellowies in their Colonial History Past which they know nothing about as it is banned from being taught in ALL schools in the entire UK. Banned! Banned! Hide the truth just like they are doing in China now. Same sh*t!

Seems to me just one American (Fibo) is plugging 'em all single-handedly. Proof? Not a single one is wiling or got the balls to show up for a fight live in London. Not a single one. :)

Donald Trump would say, "yeah baby, here's a guy making America great again!!!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You're going to have to do better than making 4,000 shitposts if you want to set up your Scam trading site in India!
We need to see real trades not "I commanded my girls to buy dollars" in June then watch it collapse.
That's just bollocks!

Welcome to the Devil calling Fibo a bad boy!!! :):):):):)

Actually the British Empire makes the Third Reich look like a figgin saint :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

T2W's ultra BEAR market ................................ now note this and tuck it under your hat .................. when the current worldwide rally in stock markets concludes, all Hell will break loose as the Devil aka "666" comes to breakfast.

That's when the sharpest decline in T2W will occur - it will be not only on sterods but also on afterburners.

By December, 2020 ......... T2W will cease to exist as anything but a ghostly skeleton

1597080465825.png

Welcome to the Devil calling Fibo a bad boy!!! :):):):):)
Actually the British Empire makes the Third Reich look like a figgin saint :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe you should rename this thread @fibo_trader 's racist rant thread.
Your constant verbal attacks on the English and references to Chinese people as Chinkaderos shows your real intention.
It serves no purpose to rant about events of 100's of years ago when modern slavery exist today in countries all around the world. If you were really interested in the subject as a despicable act then you would be trying to stop those events happening right now in your present. Instead you belittle the memory of all those people who suffered from slavery in the past to score 'internet points' in an online trading forum because you have failed to prove yourself as a trader.
You truly are a vile human being.

What is it with people like Spanish 89, Forexmospherian & Fibo?

What is it with people like Spanish 89, Forexmospherian & Fibo?

00007 = James Bond is back after promising he would leave T2W for good!!!! P***y! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

post#17: Until the mindless trash from Fibo ceases I'm putting T2W on ignore!

post#4: (I'd go with the 2nd option, see para 2)

Of course, there is another theory: you remember how Sharky started some Python automatic trading coding? – Could it be that he diverged into other areas and has actually constructed a very advanced form of artificial intelligence which manifests itself as Fibo and we are the guinea pigs?

:):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.