Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
counter-violent next ETA when SPX +33 points from here :) :)

When he does show up all puffed out and chest sticking out and brandishing his d**k like a sword, the most pertinent question would be, "if you feel so confident why don't you take Fbo up on his face to face challenge meetup in London?"

counter-violent's most obvious answer will be: "but he's not brown, black or yellow, thus making it a level playing field which even so, I doubt I can win without severe injuries"

What do you call a group of 30 cowards?
Octopussies.

:)

Never you forget that Big Joe loves counter-violent. How can I not? He's a very very funny guy. How can one be angry when one is laffffing his ass off? :)

T2W only 10 members online just 15 minutes before US markets close. They say that the CLOSE is for professionals, the OPEN is for the Dumb Money.

So where the f*** are the T2W members?

Pathetic! All they want to do is attack Fibo for pointing out their weaknesses never once being grateful that if it weren't for Fibo they would never have a chance of getting better/more able/stronger/power-traders

SPX

If she fires you can be damn sure Fibo is short short short shortissimo on the first sign of downtick. Not yet happened. For reference go to the thread that is HOME to the T2W core 30, their break and butter thread that guarantees they will remain in the poorhouse for the rest of their lives doing barely better than working at McDonald's ...............

see for yourselves ........... pennywise and pound foolish ... in the face of the greatest avalanche of free money EVER, sooo much money that one could retire the rest of one's life - but no, these idiots want to nickel and dime instead of keeping their d***s hard and strong for the ultimate F**K of 75 million years.

Pathetic!!!!

1597089085847.png

These Brits are a friggin unmitigated disaster, a disgrace the way they are so pennywise and pound foolish.

They just cannot imagine how their stupidity impinges on Fibo who just looks on in disamy at such wanton potentila loss of money and life and well being.

And all the while only Fibo is enjoying life to the fullest ...................

Welcome to Heaven of the 4th kind ............... down home Louisiana

Inferiority complex most likely.
Low self esteem.
Who knows.

All correct, Herr Oberst. But you did a whole lot better with your very first attack months ago when you said, "Fibo has no mates" :):)

But really .................... pray tell why ??? ................. You go to someone's house (Journal) uninvited and attack the resident renter for merely stating his thoughts at his desk within said house all alone (=purpose of a Journal)? Breaking and entering by Brits is allowed but not by an American (banned for exactly such)

Low self esteem.
Who knows.

Herr ObermeisterKurfurstendamn, compared to your kind, I, Fibo, declare myself a Saint. :):)

Londonistan Rising: Why Britain Could Be The Next Pakistan
Rakesh Krishnan Simha @ByRakeshSimha
Commentary | 03-12-2019

Britain took the lead in sparking an Islamic jehad in order to bait the bear
The plan was to bring Muslims from all around the world into Pakistan where they would be trained as Mujahideen (“those engaged in jehad”) and sent into Afghanistan to fight the Russians.

Encouraged by Britain’s green light for international jehad, rocket fuel

See last line

Any way you spin it, Britain seems destined to enter Islam’s digestive tract.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fibo understands your plight, so will not attack beyond a certain playful line as Fibo does not hit at a cornered animal that God is already punishing for past transgressions against humanity.

In fact, Fibo prays for the UK to repent, apologize to the murdered people's families/countries and descendents and start anew with humility. Yeah baby, Fibo prays for the likes of thee who have no God, are just heathens and have put themselves in such a prison from which there does not seem to be an escape to normalcy and a normal life

Fibo's prayer

Low self esteem.
Who knows.

A lesson in BASICS all gone wrong due to a thorough mis duplication by Sharky and Trader333 .............

Sharky said to me in words and in concept, "we are moving your threads to the Journals Forum and you have access to only these and are blocked out from all other forums and PMs and any form of communication with members"

THEY set the Law. THEY drew first blood. THEY thought they had the best-est solution to protect their kind from this American.

But THEY were wrong. How so?

THEY never imagined or computed in their wildest dreams and/or worst case scenarios evaluation that members would seek out Fibo in jail to visit/taunt/beat up on and that the visits would exceed Forum stats and be the most read thread not only for the jail but for all their Kingdom all the way and including the Palace.

This is what happens when you go up against General George S. Patton's next of kin ..................

A lesson in BASICS all gone wrong due to a thorough mis duplication by Sharky and Trader333 .............

Sharky said to me in words and in concept, "we are moving your threads to the Journals Forum and you have access to only these and are blocked out from all other forums and PMs and any form of communication with members"

THEY set the Law. THEY drew first blood. THEY thought they had the best-est solution to protect their kind from this American.

But THEY were wrong. How so?

THEY never imagined or computed in their wildest dreams and/or worst case scenarios evaluation that members would seek out Fibo in jail to visit/taunt/beat up on and that the visits would exceed Forum stats and be the most read thread not only for the jail but for all their Kingdom all the way and including the Palace.

This is what happens when you go up against General George S. Patton's next of kin ..................

Emblazoned at the top of the Journals forum is the following. I therefore requested Sharky and Trader333 to deny entry to all T2W members except NVP effective immediately. That was my request. All were put on Ignore to comply with the request. But the request as is clearly obvious now, was never honored.

Their likely reasoning is quite understandable ............. allow the Brits in to nail this one solitary American = piece of cake. We don't need to ban him, we will just let our own hooligans take him out!

THEY don't got a clue about the versatility and sheer courage and power of this American! Not a f***in clue!

This forum allows members to create restricted threads. Thread starters can choose to allow replies from members on their contact list, or disallow replies from members on their ignore list. Email [email protected] if you'd like to change the privacy setting on your thread.

BritLand:

Rules/Laws do not apply to Brits. But a violation of any one such rule/Law by an American results in an immediate ban.

Allies? S**k my d**k! :alien:

Hello everyone, I hope were ALL enjoying the Biggest Bull market in all our lifetimes.

1597163022500.png

T2W DEATH Spiral Dance Update:

10 members online Tuesday Aug 11/2020 at 1:27 PM EST prime US markets.

Jesus H Christ!!!! Its bad guys, do something.

Take the banner down that reads, "Americans not allowed" ........... hurry amigos

:):)

T2W DEATH Spiral Dance Update:

THEY said ..................

"WTF is Fibo talking about? Where is the BEAR market? There is no BEAR Market! Never was, never will be. Fibo is off his rocker"

1597167088463.png

Dear Father,

The Eurozone Stoxx 50 is the best-est and brightest companies sort of like the Dow Jones 30 but its for Europe specifically.
The son of a gun Index never recovered from the catastrophic crash of year 2007

What planet am I on, Lord? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Get the f***k out of here #clownshoes and don't come back. :)

Be careful, Postie. :) I don't want to see you banned. Even though I know its impossible for a BRIT to be banned. That honor is reserved for the real threats, Americans. :):):):):)

You have made 2 new nick posts from the same IP as "postman"

The community constitution suggests that this is a heinous crime, an egregious crime which demands an instant permanent BAN. Compared to this crime that you've now committed twice, Fibo with all his sins is a goddamn saint

NOT A COMPLAINT! FIBO prefers to dole out punishment Fibo-style instead of getting anybody banned!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah baby, give it to Fibo give him the Louisiana Zydeco Paradise

Be careful, Postie. :) I don't want to see you banned. Even though I know its impossible for a BRIT to be banned. That honor is reserved for the real threats, Americans. :):):):):)

You have made 2 new nick posts from the same IP as "postman"

The community constitution suggests that this is a heinous crime, an egregious crime which demands an instant permanent BAN. Compared to this crime that you've now committed twice, Fibo with all his sins is a goddamn saint

NOT A COMPLAINT! FIBO prefers to dole out punishment Fibo-style instead of getting anybody banned!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah baby, give it to Fibo give him the Louisiana Zydeco Paradise

You were wrong about the bear market in 2018 :LOL:
You were wrong about the bear market in 2020 :LOL:
You were wrong about the me having multinicks :LOL:
How wrong can one person be ... well let's keep watching and see what @fibo_trader says next.

I know what Postie's thinking ................... Has Fibo fired 6 shots or only 5? :):)

Can Fibo send flowers to Postie's address now that he knows the IP? Yes. :)

Can Fibo know more about Postie than he hisselffff knows about hissself? Yes!

Get the IP package, clown, you're a sitting duck. After you get it you're still going to need Fibo touch ups by going into DOS.

Not being freindz with Fibo costs, costs a great deal :):):):)

I know what Postie's thinking ................... Has Fibo fired 6 shots or only 5? :):)

Can Fibo send flowers to Postie's address now that he knows the IP? Yes. :)

Can Fibo know more about Postie than he hisselffff knows about hissself? Yes!

Get the IP package, clown, you're a sitting duck. After you get it you're still going to need Fibo touch ups by going into DOS.

Not being freindz with Fibo costs, costs a great deal :):):):)

Learn Postie, learn, learn before its too late ..........................

There are too many limitations trying to get a new T2W Forum nick and then coming at me with just one post and one Like. All such one like come from counter-violent. You 2 guys are worse than Cheech and Chong or Dumb and dumber.

Step up your game, brother. The new nick route is a dead end, its too shallow and now even the dopey Trader333 is aware of what's gong on as he pulled the chain on your last attempt.

You've got to think outside the box, Postie. I would advise gong the same route as you did with John Jackson III - get permission to post in their names and sneak up on me. Take on their identities sort of like the Terminator series. Its at least way more original than comng at me with a brand new nick - too elementary, Postie.

Father, ;lease look after Postie and don't let anything untoward happen to him. I need him to stay alive so I can stay alive. I'm so friggin bored with the boring assholes at T2W that its getting downright depressing. :):):):):):):)

Postie would have sooooo much fun with Fibo, he'd be 30 years younger and 200 years more immature and knocked out of his gourd delirious :) :) :) :) :) :)

Low self esteem.
Who knows.

Violet, you're too soft on Fibo. You have listed 3 items here but they pale in comparison to what you already said before ....................... and more (Fibo has no mates)

A woman a long time ago went before the Judge to nail my ass to the wall. She told the Judge all the same shit you've said, only it was much worse. She just went on and on and on and came up with so much negative sh*t about Fibo that the Judge had not even ever heard that a fella could be that bad.

But the Judge was a woman. Girlie's lawyer was counting on having a female Judge so she could really throw the book at me. The lawyer kept holding her hand and encouraging her to expound on the myriad deficiencies of Fibo. The Judge just listened without giving any intimation that she was on their side or mine - she did her best to appear neutral.

What nobody knew was that I had already asked the Judge out on a date 2 hours prior to the court case appearance and had already kissed her on the cheek and complimented her on her tantalizing perfume and soft skin and ultra-femininity and told her, " I will make your century, doll!"

The Judge asked her, : Has he hit you. EVER?" She replied, "No, Big Joe is a gentle Man of intense power"

The Judge then asked her, "Has he been a good provider?"

She replied, "there is no better provider on Earth than Big Joe!"

The Judge shouted at her, "get the heck out of my courtroom and I never want to see you here again!"

Case dismissed.

I won 20k on that bet with my friends.

Just another day at the office in the real life of Fibo! Is it any wonder than no Brit here is willing to go up against him face to face? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Late notes: Judgey was in her late 30s. I went down on her and sch came 4 times before penetration which then hit it 3 more times.

She then belonged to me forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.