Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new nick route is a dead end

You're right. Only beta male wannabes would stoop to using multiple aliases.:p

1597179696487.png

The Judge was from Hollywood Hills, which was itself a big thing. But she knelt before Zod when she perceived not only was Fibo a young handsome man of virility but lived several notches above her in both Bel Aire and Marina Del Rey. Its like this in California. A hunter like Fbo gots to know the rules of the game and play to win.

Fibo always did. It was worth spending the extra big money on location to live to get a jump start on the first deadly blow right to the Jugular.

Chicks stood no chance against Fibo.

40-yr old chicks? Would come when I just touched them lightly on the arm as the goosebumps shot up to the roof.

Those were the days of ultra lion hunting.

My go to place for my bread and butter hts and scores .............. at the Polo Lounge ............ gave it all up to go simple when I went to Thailand to live in Nature

counter-violent has no clue who or what he is going up against. The fact that I'm American puts me way out of reach already of the likes of coutner-violent. But even in America among Americans I excel to such an extent that I have no adversaries. One handshake and firm look in the eye and they know instantly who is the dominant male.

Welcome to the life of Fibo, the fella that everyone here hates with a passion but would give their left nut to have on their side in real Life

My bachelor pad that brought in the bacon like there was no tomorrow .............. its called an EDGE in TRADING :):):):)

I know what Postie's thinking ................... Has Fibo fired 6 shots or only 5? :):)

Can Fibo send flowers to Postie's address now that he knows the IP? Yes. :)

Can Fibo know more about Postie than he hisselffff knows about hissself? Yes!

Get the IP package, clown, you're a sitting duck. After you get it you're still going to need Fibo touch ups by going into DOS.

Not being freindz with Fibo costs, costs a great deal :):):):)
I love flowers.
Send me some roses and I'll suck your dick!
Dont send me roses and you can suck mine!

If/when Vix Trendline break = Fibo pounces ........................ reminder millions to be made. Rapid fire entries using good judgement. When the trendline breaks you will know that Fibo is back to work in the game of Life or Death. :)

There is that little space below for a perfect hit at A = C. It does bother me. Will we go there first or blast off now? Don't know!!!

Millions to be made, millions millions millions :)

Major Finance companies are announcing today of all days for the first time that they are removing all pandemic holds on financing restrictions as of today. This means they are saying that things are back to normal. That smells of WAVE 2 completion.

Be prepared. Preparation never hurts. A fast paced market on breakout? You better believe it. Will you have time to breathe? NO! :)

1597210816115.png

You're going to have to do better than making 4,000 shitposts if you want to set up your Scam trading site in India!
We need to see real trades not "I commanded my girls to buy dollars" in June then watch it collapse.
That's just bollocks!

SPX ................. points of interest ...............

If it takes out the top then its not a Wave 2. However a Wave 2 remains valid even for a hair below the top and there is some thought that even equality will be valid.

After my entries are all in and I have lowered the STOP to a breakeven but still far away from current price action ................... I'm then going to look for adventure of the nth kind and bugger off and not think about any of this sh*t no more. just one look per day for 5 seconds is enough.

I'm going to jump on the first band that comes along that excites me and run with it across the oceans to where the water tastes like wine - will have to dodge corona but hey that's a given.

Like so for example, this will nail my ass in a heartbeat ...............

How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market

The USD Long will be the best game in town. Even if you randomly pick its pair partner you will make a bloody fortune.
@fibo_trader Worst currency trader ever.
June 3rd

"Jun 3, 2020

How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market

The USD Long will be the best game in town. Even if you randomly pick its pair partner you will make a bloody fortune."

Fibo trader loses a bloody fortune on buying the dollar just as it fell of a cliff!
Who would want to go to a trading school that he set up! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm going to jump on the first band that comes along that excites me and run with it across the oceans to where the water tastes like wine - will have to dodge corona but hey that's a given.
Like so for example, this will nail my ass in a heartbeat ...............
@fibo_trader desperately wants Nathaniel Rateliff to 'nail his ass'.
Just put it out there for all to see fibo, out and proud!

FibT.png

Vix bar today is bullish engulfing 5 bars, Nice.

SPX is bearish engulfing 2 bars

Nasdaq Comp. Island Reversal???

Keep eye on Crude at Fibo resistance and 200-day. Going to Kansas City again? Hey, I said t was gong to $10 and it did.

See my stuff on Crude Oil next post all the way down to 10 bucks. However never did expect it to go to oblivion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo the fukwit, clueless as ever, so f****in clueless that he called the impossible in CRUDE OIL - time and again. Any normal Violet would be blowing Fibo non-stop. But here, this place is a desert of strange values :):):)

Violet, remember how everybody was clueless about Crude Oil and saying it was going to go back to $147 all time highs???

Only fukwit, clueless Fibo got it right - right here at LalaLand aka T2W, where the sun never shines :)

(1) posted Nov 29 when Crude was at $58 Big Joe said ............ target is DEFLATION which will take Crude Oil down to $10 and wipe these mofos out.
Post #311

(2) posted Dec 7 ............. " If breakout occurs below lower tendlin it will confirm Crude is in a 3rd wave down and Putin is screwed."
Post#24

(3) posted March 15, 2020 post #1595, page 107 this thread itself ..... When Crude Oil was around $31.8 "Crude Oil next station for refreshments = $23.5 "

(4) see post# 1875 here in this thread itself ......... March 28 when Crude was at $21.65 ............ "Observe what's happening to Crude Oil. Can you dig it? Fibo called this years ago - the FireSale .................
But it will as it heads to oblivion"

(5) post #1914 this thread itself .............. see weekly chart shown where I gave my target a while back for $25 and $10

There just ain't nobody like fibo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):)

And here, nicely explained is why Fibo is sooooo f****in great ...... he gots the one quality that the Physical Universe has absolutely no defense against. It hems and haws but sooner than later she blows her doors open and let's Fibo in to devour the treasure. That quality be PERSISTENCE As an aside Fibo has always preferred a good bush.

enjoy. Had Crude Oil so figured out she was like a baby to me. Now I'll take another stab at her. Back towards $10

only on trendline break H&S pattern otherwise not interested too much on my plate right now gots to stay vigilant

1597217600569.png

Status
Not open for further replies.