Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For T2W: Wave 2 is fooling you all and setting up the perfect TRAP

Wake up, Clowns!!!

Wave 2 up has the sole job of convincing everybody that the danger has passed and that good times are back again.!!

The Wave 3 rolls in and kills 'em all in their complacency totally cott off guard

Wake up #clownshoes. :)

Remember the admonition of Fibo ................. for the umpteenth time ..................

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

For Postie,

You need a new identity. get cracking, champ. :)

You guys are so damn weak, I have decided to help you. Imagine that! I'm going to help you take me down! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All of you need to do your internship at ET. If you don't, then you have no chance of contesting Fibo. Zero chance. You hit like sissies, you insult like love-sick birds. You have no game

An alternative method is to rush me in force. Bring counter-violent, Timsk, Tomorton, Rufus_leakey and the rest of the core 30 in and come at me together.

Remember that Tomorton is the only one who understood me correctly here .................... post#13

He's driving a double-decker bus through this site and laughing all the way: he's not getting reported for driving issues because he's pushed other road-users onto the roadside verge...............

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IF we WERE making NEW HIGHS EVERYDAY we'd be at ALL TIME HIGHS here. Not just f^cking around THREE THOUSAND DOW PTS LOWER! duh!

another postine exaggeration! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

F***ed Postie real good - with what? With plain good old commonsense

Not only that! Postie can easily fool 99.99999% of T2W as they are all easily tricked, fooled and misled and have neither the education nor the smarts to think for themselves. All small time traders with undercapitalized accounts SCARED SH*ITLESS TO CONFRONT FIBO AT LONDON MEET-UP FOR TRADING RECORDS CONTEST

Even an idiot knows that 98% of Stock Indexes of countries are all lower than the all time high created. Exceptions are DJI, SPX, Nas< Korea, Taiwan. But even if they are sooooo totally stupid as to not look at individual indexes, surely they have at least seen the

Dow Jones World Stock Index

Postie, get a new nick, your latest is sent to Ignore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why to Ignore? Because I've got you by the kahunas and the middle-leg, How so? And my hand on the chain over the commode.

Psychology brother, psychology. :):):):)

Fibo is sooo perspicacious that he knows that you are not interested whatsover in creatin gan effect on the readers - your sole desire is to impinge on fibo directly. By IGNORE it cripples you. Why? Nature's Law = no Woman or Beta Male can tolerate being Ignored by an Alpha!!!!!

New nick and try again or go for different tactics!

General Joe, student of General George S Patton, United States ............ (Rommel you magnificent bastard, I read your book!) :):):):)

T2W's main, gaping wound and weakness = ultra-Ignorance so deep because nobody has ever wanted to do the WORK! Clearly they all got into TRADING hopng to find an easy way to get rich but to their chagrin they discovered rapidly that there is only slaughter to be had for their families by going in without doing the work to

Jesus H Christ, just one year here and its abundantly clear that Sharky's machine is Ignorant to the nth degree and the one fanning the flames of Ignorance is none other than my friend, Trader333. Trader333 said to me, "you have no idea how political correctness in UK has gotten so bad that it leaves the term political-correctness in the dust" .......... conceptually of course not an exact quote

To EXCEL = the one and only solution that can save T2W

Staggering that they ignored their best teacher in their midst for 16 years - an amiable fella named

NVP (nice guy but too weak, no backbone, can't stand up to the HERD)

He could straighten them out but he knows all too well they are beyond redemption. But they are English. And no Englishman will go against another even if the latter is a child molestor or reprobate. That's just the way it is!

Too weak to compete against slam dunker, Fibo!!

No exaggeration, amigos .................. how much of a bad boy is Fibo in his own spheres of activity? How creative, how powerful, how all encommpassing and most of all how generous and how helpful?

parallel to the great Jimi versu the Brits. Not only no contest but really a different planet altogether. Such be Fibo

T2W ............... should never forget this statistic in real time when the markets are still going up up up and there is no end in sight, no turn in sight. All of T2W is like a deer n the light, mesmerized, dazed out of their gords, sooo thrilled to just get in and buy that they have thrown all caution to the wind. And by how? Chump change!!!!! when RISK is paramount!!! Such f***in idiots.

ALL = every mother's son at T2W is exactly like this ................. voiced clearly by Postie, counter-violent, Rufus_Leakey, Dentalfloss and the rest of the gang, all of them no exceptions with ..............

At T2W only 2 exceptions: Fibo & Johnny (John Jackson III)

"what BEAR market?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Not a single one of them has noticed that London FTSE crashed by 33%. But only 20% crash defines an entry into a BEAR market.!!!!!!!!!!!!

T2W ............... should never forget this statistic in real time when the markets are still going up up up and there is no end in sight, no turn in sight. All of T2W is like a deer n the light, mesmerized, dazed out of their gords, sooo thrilled to just get in and buy that they have thrown all caution to the wind. And by how? Chump change!!!!! when RISK is paramount!!! Such f***in idiots.

ALL = every mother's son at T2W is exactly like this ................. voiced clearly by Postie, counter-violent, Rufus_Leakey, Dentalfloss and the rest of the gang, all of them no exceptions with ..............

"what BEAR market?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Not a single one of them has noticed that London FTSE crashed by 33%. But only 20% crash defines an entry into a BEAR market.!!!!!!!!!!!!

see quote first and read it 5 times, duffers .............. then see this ....

UK on life support in the Near-Death hospital Ward = Government pays 80% salary guarantee and covers all employers' costs to maintain full employment!!!!!!

But here at T2W nobody sees this but out on the street its clear to all Londoners. What does that say about Sharky's coddled machine?

Circular motion with the right hand!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

98% of world stock Indexes are below water STILL!

But T2W sees that as not a BEAR market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their own London FTSE has a rod up her ass!!!! Still way below the all time top.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Europe Stoxx 50, the top best 50 companies across Europ has been in a BEAR market since 2007. But nobody at T2W has noticed or seen this or thinks it has any consequence or importance as they yell in glee, "there is no BEAR market!!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1596924318209.png
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

T2W .................. only 4 members online now at 6:53 PM London time (SAT)
T2W is dying, amigos. Do something!!! What will they say at ET when they see this death spiral?

is it that people have changed their settings to not show when they are online ?
I've only just thought of this as i did think the numbers seemed very low myself of late

is it that people have changed their settings to not show when they are online ?
I've only just thought of this as i did think the numbers seemed very low myself of late

They would have no reason to hide especially now that they know Fibo is monitoring traffic and the last thing these true believers want is for the general public to know their traffic has fallen off a cliff. They would therefore want to show billions of people to prop this dead site up

T2W has no natural enemies except for Fibo. And that is entirely their own creation. Fibo is not their enemy. Their worst enemy is IGNORANCE + stupidity. T2W's problems began a long time before Fibo ever got here.

Take it further ................. when you see the traffic at zero members, its usually the international time slot when London is asleep. There are NO INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS for the most part ............. they might come in occasionally but they are not a factor.

Still further .................. Fibo, postman, dentalfloss, Johnny and you account for the bulk of the members, upwards of a solid 35% even during prime time markets USA. At non-prime time we occupy near 100% of the entire site.

From the looks of it I believe there is a good chance postman has rented a 2-bedroom apartment at T2W. I would love to be his roommate. :):):)

A diligent worker who was almost always on site was moderator Lightning McQueen. He has blown Dodge since March 20. He might never come back. He does not need this stupid sh*t for no salary. He read my posts and most likely came to the conclusion he is guarding over-rated stocks like for example stocks are selling at $300/share but their real underlying worth is only 10 cents/share. He f***ed off pretty fast. There may be other reasons but getting the truth will be like finding weapons of mass destruction

Lightning was T2W's best asset. Without him here I would not pay more than 5 bucks for the entire site

Lightning was often distracted by the Elvis videos because his job was to follow me the moment I logged on but I would post these elvis videos and the chicks would distract Don so much that he would lose sight of me and then had to scamper to find which thread I was in slapping dumbphucks around.

F***ed Postie real good - with what? With plain good old commonsense

Not only that! Postie can easily fool 99.99999% of T2W as they are all easily tricked, fooled and misled and have neither the education nor the smarts to think for themselves. All small time traders with undercapitalized accounts SCARED SH*ITLESS TO CONFRONT FIBO AT LONDON MEET-UP FOR TRADING RECORDS CONTEST

Even an idiot knows that 98% of Stock Indexes of countries are all lower than the all time high created. Exceptions are DJI, SPX, Nas< Korea, Taiwan. But even if they are sooooo totally stupid as to not look at individual indexes, surely they have at least seen the

Dow Jones World Stock Index

see quote first especially the part about the Dow JOnes World Stock INdex ............... then see its chart below

That's not a BEAR market???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1596934657506.png

Postie, get a new nick, your latest is sent to Ignore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Why to Ignore? Because I've got you by the kahunas and the middle-leg, How so? And my hand on the chain over the commode. Psychology brother, psychology. :):):):)
Fibo is sooo perspicacious that he knows that you are not interested whatsover in creatin gan effect on the readers - your sole desire is to impinge on fibo directly. By IGNORE it cripples you. Why? Nature's Law = no Woman or Beta Male can tolerate being Ignored by an Alpha!!!!!

New nick and try again or go for different tactics!

General Joe, student of General George S Patton, United States ............ (Rommel you magnificent bastard, I read your book!) :):):):)

"get a new nick,"
" Nature's Law = no Woman or Beta Male can tolerate being Ignored by an Alpha!!!!!"
"Psychology brother, psychology."

Firstly - you're wrong its not me :LOL:

Secondly - you're wrong again you are not an Alpha you are a cuck.
Finally you know less about psychology than you do about trading.

Slam dunk ladyboy!

Last edited by a moderator:
see quote first and read it 5 times, duffers .............. then see this ....
Circular motion with the right hand while holding JJ's c*ck!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Fibo did you just out yourself? I mean we all knew it but we were just being polite waiting for you to say it.

Hey guys ....................... the party gets underway within months. :):):):):)

Fingers crossed. Great News for all my followers in my Profile as of 1:53 PM Pacific time Wednesday, 2020 :):) All will be millionaires within the next 3 years. No charge.
No further members will be added except by personal request right out here in the open for Sharky and Trader333 to see and witness. I cannot send/receive PMs so all deals will be right here in the open. No side deals allowed. All must be in the open right here. The only person here who has my email address is ssam/Sharky/Trader33/Don McQueen

special note regarding Fibo: in under 1 year Fibo has already almost cott up to the #followers of Postman who has been here 20 years. And this in the face of Fibo being on IGNORE nationwide. When members see that Postman is following Pat494, Postie's number of followers will collapse to under 2. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Seminar delivered by Fibo will take place in India - arranged by my USA MBA classmate from India. Already posted here at T2W last year. Obstacles remain due to the Corona V. but we are working on it. Online is eschewed 100%

Posts #2522, #2523
Whats your seminar on - how to do nothing for 5 months and lose 2 trades in a row. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Why no trades or ideas for trades in the last month ... still waiting for bear to appear. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.