Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
_
Finally I have shut this idiot up!
_
SLAMDUNK.jpg

Postine you don't get it. Fibo is building a position and improving his basis in prep for the BIG SHORT WAVE of this you can be sure.

FIBO RULZ THE MARKETS!!!!!!!!!! 🤗🤗🤗

Postie has not seen the Head & Shoulder topping pattern on EurUsd on 4H. In fact, nobody has. T2W is always last to see it and then only in hindsight. Right shoulder being formed and momentum is validating the flimsiness of the right shoulder, a requirement among the cognoscenti.

If the neckline breaks, Fibo will knock down 3 million in minus 20 seconds :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What would these Brits do without Fibo? :):):):)

If pattern does work, Trader333 should let me put it in anyone's ass who takes profit before at least minimum target of Head to neckline projected straight down for all premature ejaculators - have not done the calculation yet but the 200-pd is nice. Traders with big c***s and holding power and good control over their eminal vescicles can hold for far bigger profits.

Fingers crossed for the neckline break. We oil our guns, wait pay-shuntly for the move, then deliver the jugular bite to kill in one bite

Hasta la vista amigos :):):):)

View attachment 284957

Hey guys .......................... no trade yet, see paragraph 2 = requirement not met but same premise still valid but now a double top neckline. Still flat, still on holiday. Not trading. Zero interest in trading until my turn comes

:):):):):)

Hey guys .......................... no trade yet, see paragraph 2 = requirement not met but same premise still valid but now a double top neckline. Still flat, still on holiday. Not trading. Zero interest in trading until my turn comes

Yeah you've lost enough already!

EurUsd: same chart no changes, same thoughting ................. everything bubble, I mean everything, all going UP together. No different from the rise into the Feb 12/19 top. Wave 2 always duplicates the psychology of the previous top and then some in most cases. In this case it is thoroughly eclipsing the psychology of the previous top.

Only a break of the neckline gets me back to work. Till then the holidays continue on the sidelnes

No trades, no income, no Longs to earn dividends. Jesus H Christ, it occurred to me the other day that I have zero dividends coming, nothing. Soooooooooooooooooo FLAT its never really been like this.

What if the Everything Bubble just continus north forever? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I will only watch, not play.

1596822404574.png

QQQ .................... same chart as before

Only a trendline break to the downside gets me interested in gambling again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Holiday continues ................

1596822638531.png

Read quote for my interaction at ET with my favorite poster of all time, he has no 2nd place contender. His stage name s padutrader. He is from rural India. God has instructed me to take this Man to the top of the trading world. No money involved.

He is from Hyderabad, India with a small family and has been having a rough time trading. I will reverse that for him. He will then for the rest of his life receive Long/Short signals on Euro/Usd on daily/4H/1H timeframes. As a very special favor to him for the genuine "love you" I will take him to 500k USD profits on the 5-min timeframe. By then he will be a pro.
"He is from Hyderabad, India with a small family and has been having a rough time trading. I will reverse that for him. He will then for the rest of his life receive Long/Short signals on Euro/Usd on daily/4H/1H timeframes. As a very special favor to him for the genuine "love you" I will take him to 500k USD profits on the 5-min timeframe. By then he will be a pro."

If you really wanted to help this man you could have done it 2 years ago when you posted the exact same thing on a different trading site.
2 extra years of being poor and thinking you were going to help him. Giving someone false hope is a vile thing to do. Your God will judge you and find you not worthy!

Fibo's thread stance reiterated and re-confirmed: Greatest BEAR EVER!!!

BEAR market at 2 degrees of TREND underway since January 26, 2018.

Target for riding the TREND on horseback is Dow Jones = 4,500

Millions and millions to be earned - it will be a classic SELL & HOLD of core positions gotten at the very top in multiple rapid fire Short entries. Market honors my direction means more fuel thrown at her.

When there is real blood in the streets Fibo will then be playing the real-time frame only during the 3rd of 3rd - I will have to be at the computer during the entire time as this will be real-time fast moving trading. When the 3rd of 3rd is complete I will not be trading no more for the rest of this lifetime.

At the end of the BEAR I will become a Buy & Holder Investor once again and NEVER SELL. NEVER SELL!!!!

Prepare for WAR ..................... Fibo-style :):):):)

Take special note of the casualties of WAR:

US markets prime time underway and we are now down to only 10 T2W members online. These fellas are dropping off like flies. The ones remaining are the only ones you will see online day in and day out. They are all in Scalping the FTSE futures. When they die, T2W will be down to zero members online for days on end - I have seen this many times already .............. in 2020 ................ the year of destruction by BEAR.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch

Hey guys ....................... the party gets underway within months. :):):):):)

Fingers crossed. Great News for all my followers in my Profile as of 1:53 PM Pacific time Wednesday, 2020 :):) All will be millionaires within the next 3 years. No charge.
No further members will be added except by personal request right out here in the open for Sharky and Trader333 to see and witness. I cannot send/receive PMs so all deals will be right here in the open. No side deals allowed. All must be in the open right here. The only person here who has my email address is ssam/Sharky/Trader33/Don McQueen

special note regarding Fibo: in under 1 year Fibo has already almost cott up to the #followers of Postman who has been here 20 years. And this in the face of Fibo being on IGNORE nationwide. When members see that Postman is following Pat494, Postie's number of followers will collapse to under 2. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Seminar delivered by Fibo will take place in India - arranged by my USA MBA classmate from India. Already posted here at T2W last year. Obstacles remain due to the Corona V. but we are working on it. Online is eschewed 100%

Posts #2522, #2523
An ex timeshare salesman wants to set up a trading group in India, that has SCAM written all over it. How long before you start asking people for money on your 'onlyfans' account.

Yeah baby, slam dunk. I knew his missus wanted it real bad, ONLY the great Fibo could see she was getting wet.
She knew she was in the company of a real ALPHA. slowly i slipped off her elasticated incontinence panties
SLAM DUNK i said, you are wet baby.
"BEHOLD THE GREAT BEAR"

Slam Dunk!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Obsession with Fibo has reached a whole new level. Keep it comin!!!!!

T2W alert!!!!!! DEATH is swift in this epic BEAR market :) Can't be because of Fibo, heck I've only been here for a year :)

8 members ONLY online. Jesus H Christ! WTF is happening to T2W? Even a tiny group of stock traders in Malibu, California has 18 members online now (32 total members)

T2W is disappearing soooo fast on a near weekly basis currently its downright scary I might have nowhere to post in 4 weeks at this rate of verschwinden Sie Herr Oberstamphfuhrer!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ...................... go back a few posts and note this monster revelation by one of Sharky's Lieutenants ............

BEAR market? What BEAR market? I don't see any BEAR market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This sentiment is echoed across the board at T2W. No exceptions.

To my current count there are only 2 dissenters ................... one is of course Fibo, the other is John Jackson III.

Bloody Hell, this is toooooo funny. Why is it soooo funny? Because T2W does not even know what's happening in their own country, nor do they know the definition of BEAR MARKET.

(1) A BEAR is declared when the Index crashes 20% or more. Done!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ...................... go back a few posts and note this monster revelation by one of Sharky's Lieutenants ............

BEAR market? What BEAR market? I don't see any BEAR market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This sentiment is echoed across the board at T2W. No exceptions.

Fibo continues to find no bottom of Ignorance of T2W members. It just keeps getting worse-er and worser. How is it possible that nobody at T2W recognizes that the UK entered a BEAR market when even the layman on the streets of London knows this all too well? What does that say about T2W? It says this: T2W misses the forest for the trees = they live and die on the 1-min. timeframe and see nothing else but the average Brit on the streets of London CAN and DO see the entire forest.

Go to .............

www.investingcube.com

and read all about the London FTSE 100 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FTSE 100 Entering Bear Market, Down 22% From 2020 Highs
Written By Nikolas Papas on Mar 09, 2020, 09:14 GMT

1596905198811.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FIBO IS DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️

That's what I have been trying to tell 'em but they no peek a Inglit only peek a Panish :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Postine you don't get it. Fibo is building a position and improving his basis in prep for the BIG SHORT WAVE of this you can be sure.

FIBO RULZ THE MARKETS!!!!!!!!!! 🤗🤗🤗

But wait there's more :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just how big is the money-making opportunity that coming up?

(1) We already know that BEAR markets move way way way faster than Bull markets. In a mere one month a BEAR can wipe out 4 years of a Bull. That's why I love it. The rate of return is stupendous

(2) Switch Dow Jones to the YEARLY timeframe and then observe this to get the Life shocker of how big this BEAR is gonna be

Year 2020's bar is an outside bar that totally engulfs 3 prior bars. Then look at 1966 bar and the BEAR that followed.

Then look at the 1980 & 1982 bars enveloping in a sideways market = indicating continuation bull market ........... then observe that we did get the biggest bull thereafter

MILLIONAIRES / BILLIONAIRES WILL BE MADE OUT OF THIS BEAR

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

T2W living up to her reputation as always on the wrong side of major turns and always playing chump change trading game akin to thinking small like working at McDonald's and aspiring to be store manage ..............................

they call that missing the forest for the trees

Poor fellas they never learn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

T2W .................. only 4 members online now at 6:53 PM London time (SAT)

T2W is dying, amigos. Do something!!! What will they say at ET when they see this death spiral?

They will say stuff like this:

London controlled 25% of the world populations, was a financial center, 500 banks had their offices there .........................

fast forward to today ..................

Just Microsoft, Google & Amazon together are much larger than all of London Stock Exchange

invoking the Fibo designed proverb (all my own 100% from scratch) ................. Comparing the UK to the the USA is akin to comparing a frog's p***y to the Panama Canal!!!!

Come on guys, rise to the occasion .................. T2W is dying, sinkin fast and you're still playing music while the T2W ship is 3/4 submerged!!!!

Wake up clowns!!! Do something. Rescue her!!!! :alien::alien::alien:

Now here's an interesting tidbit .....................

Sharky's engine led by Postie, said by Postie, "what BEAR market? There is no BEAR market! This is business as usual, normal operation, nothing untoward!"

UK covers the salary upto 80% just so that there will be no layoffs = pays the employers to keep the workers.

US is worse in that there is unemployment insurance but the system is so overburdened that 70% cannot receive the benefits due to crashing websites and understaffed govt. benefits' offices

In both cases = RAGING BEAR OF EPIC PROPORTIONS

3:58

Status
Not open for further replies.